Perfect Disaster (Marianas Tr...

By mcdd99

Meeting Marianas Trench changed Jordyns life. They grow a friendship. Joke around. Fight. Fall in love. But c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not A Chapter But Read :)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 19

565 10 0
By mcdd99

*Josh pov*

I woke up feeling something move in my hand.

"Jordyn?" I saw her eyes flicker open.

"Hi." She said quietly with a smile. I smiled too, happy she's awake. She laughed quietly. "You have blanket lines on your face." I chuckled.

"I'm glad your awake. Let me get a nurse." She let go of my hand and I walked to the nurses desk. "Jordyn Prescott woke up, don't know if you want to check up on her..."

"Oh, yea." The nurse followed me back to Jordyns room. She gave me a small smile as I leaned on the wall to let the nurse check on her.

"How are you feeling?" The nurse asked.

"Fine, I guess. Run down."

"Your body has been rejecting food so you have to eat yogurt, apple sauce... Things like that..."

"When can I go home?" Jordyn asked.

"You need to stay here one more night then you can go home first thing in the morning if everything looks fine."

"Okay."

"And we are going to give you these pills and you have to take them twice a day with at least a bit of food."

"Okay." The nurse nodded and walked out the room. I sat beside Jordyn again on the chair.

"At least you get home before your birthday." She smiled.

"Great birthday present." She paused. "What happened anyways?"

"You fainted from having no food." She nodded. "I was worried about you."

"I'll be fine." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "How's my mom?"

"I went over to your house and talked to her, she looked concerned... But disappointed that you would do that."

"I can understand that. Can you get my phone and tell her I'm ok?"

"Of course." I grabbed her phone and turned it on. I tried unlocking it but there's a password. "What's your password?" I asked.

"Perfect disaster." She almost looked embarrassed to say and I smirked. I unlocked her phone and searched through her contacts until I found her mom.

'Hey, this is Josh and Jordyn wants me to tell you that she's awake and okay.'

I put Jordyns phone back down.

"You need to promise me you will never do anything like that again, no matter what." I said and grabbed her hand with both of mine.

"Josh, I promise." One of the nurses came in with a small tray.

"Here hun, try to eat something." She placed the tray on Jordyns lap.

"Okay, thanks." She walked out.

"That look like really yummy... Yogurt." She laughed.

"I know right. This is what I'm going to be eating for the next week." I laugh and saw Jordyns phone flash red. I grabbed it and read it.

'Thanks Josh, I'll be there in a minute.'

"Your mom said she will be here in a minute." I told her.

"Ok." Jordyn said and she took a spoon full of the yogurt. "Ugh, this hospital yogurt tastes like shit." She made a funny sour face and I laughed. She ate some more. After finishing the small bowl of yogurt I put the tray on the table and her mom walked in.

*Jordyn pov*

"Hey guys. How you feeling Jordyn?" Mom asked.

"I'm fine, just tired." She pulled up a chair on the other side of the stupid hospital bed.

"When can you come home?"

"Tomorrow." She nodded and looked at my hand in Joshs. She hade a faint smile that if you weren't paying attention you wouldn't see it.

"Is it ok if I steal Jordyn for half the day on her birthday?" Josh asked my mom.

"Of course, but make sure you take tomorrow easy." She told me.

"I know, I know. They told me I can only have yogurt and liquidy food, which is gross by the way." Mom and Josh chuckled.

"Remind me to pick some up on the way home."

Josh and Mom stayed for half of the day amusing me and just having conversations. A nurse walked in my room.

"Visiting hours are almost over." She said.

"Oh, we'll be right out." Mom said. "I guess we gotta go."

"Aww." I pouted.

"I know Di-Jordyn, but I'll see you tomorrow or on your birthday."

"Love you Jordyn." Mom said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Love you mom."

"I'll be back tomorrow morning to pick you up. Bye Josh." She said.

"Bye." Josh said and mom left.

"Do you have to go?" I asked and made puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, I do. Or I can hide under you bed... If you want."

"That's not a bad idea." He laughed and gave me a kiss that was longer than I was expecting.

"Get some sleep." He kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"Love you too." He smiled at me and left the room.

Well this sucks ass. Hospitals are so boring. Why cany I just go home now? I laid down on the not-so-comfy bed and close my eyes because I have nothing bette to do.

"Jordyn?"

"Mmmmmhm." I opened one of my eyes and saw mom sitting in the chair beside the bed.

"They said I can take you home now." Both of my eyes shot open and I sat up slowly. "I already filled out all the papers."

"Yay!" I took the covers off of my and stood up... Well, tried to stand up. My legs gave in and I fell back on the bed. "Oh, shit." Mom stood up and helped me back off the bed. I stood up and walked slowly to my clothes. I grabbed the, and put them on. "I hate that stupid gown thing." I said aloud. Mom laughed.

"You ready?" She asked and I looked around to see if I have everything.

"Yea." We walked slowly out of the hospital after talking to doctors and nurses. I got in moms car. "God, I hate hospitals." I said.

"I know, everyone does." We started driving back home. "Promise me you won't do anything like that again." Mom said seriously.

"Yes mom, I promise. I promised Josh too."

"Good." There was a pause. "I'm glad you and Josh are ok again." I smiled.

"Me too."

"Is that why you..." She didn't finish her sentence.

"Yea." I said truthfully. I saw her nod her head at the corner of my eye. We made it home and I opened the car door and pretty much stumbled out of the car. I walked up the front steps, slowly and carefully. "Home!" I yelled as I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Remember to take it easy today." She reminded me. "I took the day off today too, so if you need anything you can just asked."

"Ok, today's a movie day!" I got off the couch and walked like a turtle up the stairs. I threw some PJs on and tied up my hair and grabbed my phone.

'Ricerd-a-a-a-ance! Come over to my house and amuse me - Disaster.'

I threw my phone on my bed and sat down. The room spun and I closed my eyes for a minute. After, I turned on Netflix and I heard someone walk up the stairs and a knock on my door.

"Jordy-y-y-yn." I crawled over to the door and opened it to find Josh carrying a tub of ice cream with a huge red bow on the top and two coke zeros. "Happy day-before-your-birthday!" He yelled and walked in. I laughed and shut the door behind him. "I got all what my girl needs, ice cream and coke zero."

"That's the best combination!" We sat on my bed.

"You look way better." He said.

"Yea, I just feel a bit dizzy sometimes if I move too fast." He nodded.

"Well I have ice cream." Josh said and gave me a cute smile. He pulled two spoons out of his jean pockets.

"How long have those been in your pocket?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know... maybe a few weeks." I giggled.

"Oh ok, so not that long."

"Nope." He passed me a spoon and he opened the tub of ice cream.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked as I scooped up some ice cream and grabbed the remote.

"Doesn't matter." He said and put his arm around my shoulder. I looked through movies and picked Just Go With It only to have something on.

"Soooooo, what cha get me for my birthday?" I asked. Josh grabbed the bow from the lid of the ice cream tub and put it on his head.

"Me."

"Just what I wanted." I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"If you had a magical snail that could grant you three wishes what would you name him?" Josh asked with a mouthful of ice cream.

"Finkle."

"I would name mine Marvin." I laughed and locked my eyes on his.

"You look tired." I pointed out.

"Yea, haven't been getting sleep."

"Why?" I asked.

"Worried about you."

"Don't be, I'm fine."

"I know. My girl's tuff." He pressed his lips on mine. I scooped up more ice cream and it slipped off the spoon and fell on my shirt.

"Shit." I picked it off my shirt before it melted and ate it. Josh laughed. "Hey, don't laugh at me." He put his hands up in defence. I stood up and stumbled and the room started spinning. Josh ran to me and grabbed my hips to steady me. I closed my eyes to stop all the moving.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yea. Just got up too fast." I opened my eyes and he let go of me and sat on the bed again. I walked over to my closet to get a new shirt since the one I'm wearing now has a huge blob of left over ice cream on it. I took of my shirt and threw it in my hamper then looked through my closet.

"You look so... Different." Josh pointed out. I turned around and saw him looking at my hips and my stomach.

"Yea, I know. But don't worry, in a week I'll be eating everything in my path." He smiled.

"Probably." I saw him look at my chest.

"My eyes are up here rockstar." I said with a smile and pointed to my eyes. He chuckled and blushed and I turned back to my closet. I grabbed another shirt and put it on.

Josh stayed for hours hanging out with me, eating the tub of ice cream and watching movies.

"Do you have to go?" I asked and pouted.

"Yea, but I'm picking you up tomorrow for your birthday." Josh said, reminding me and he got off my bed.

"Fi-i-ine." I stood up and didn't stumble this time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.

"I'll get you tomorrow at six." He whispered and kissed the tip of my nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 184 24
Payson Maddock and Josh Ramsay have always been best friends, over the years they've come to reply on one another more than they could know. When Pay...
31.5K 733 14
Alice is placed under witness protection after something from her past puts her in immediate danger. Relocated to Vancouver, she meets Josh Ramsay th...
10.8K 359 33
How do you learn to live again after a terrible tragedy? When part of your heart has been ripped from you, and you feel every day, like you should...
15K 254 24
Ashley is the typical kind of girl. Little beautiful brown hair girl living her own life, dowtown Moncton, not bothering anyone. She can't handle he...