The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

By Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... More

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'

Chapter 33: Interference

1.7K 63 4
By Thattorichick

***Amaya's POV***

Once we reached outside, we stalled between the two cars. Sogeking wanted a boost to see the other cars head, so he got on top of Franky's shoulders. As he was lost in thought, he started to hum his Sogeking Sniper song again.

Having had enough of being used as a footstool, Franky snapped. "What're you mumbling about?! Hurry up and go, you damn, Squidy-king!"

"Who're you calling 'Squidy'?!" He questioned offendedly.

"Hurry up! Squidman!"

"Hey, bikini man. I've got a brilliant idea." The sniper claimed. "Listen carefully."

"What are you stealing Sanji's lines now, trying to sound cool?" I question.

"S-shut it! And listen up!"

Usopp then told us his ingenious plan. We were going to split up. Franky was going to go ahead, using the roofs. Sogeking and I were going to take another route.

I was piggybacking Sogeking with my cuffed arms around his neck. Meanwhile, he was climbing the side of the train car with octopuses for suction cups on his hands and feet.

How is he doing this? Isn't he still really injured? Oh well, power of anime I guess.

The heavy rain and the roaring currents underneath were rather distracting from the climb. Usopp nearly slipped when his grip didn't stick for a second.

"Ya good?" I abbreviated since I didn't want to waste energy talking. These cuffs are the worst.

"O-of course! Leave it to me! Sogeking!" He stuttered out before continuing our trek.

After many grueling minutes in the cold rain, we finally reached a window that had a familiar profile in view. Usopp was either very excited or exhausted since he face-planted into the window.

"Long-nose?!" Robin exclaims from the inside before opening the window and letting us in. "What is the meaning of this?" she questioned angrily. "How'd you get on board?! Why are you here?!"

Sogeking stayed in character as he gave a deeper laugh. "I can't answer if you bombard me with questions like that." While he spoke, I slumped into the seat next to Robin.

"Well, calm down a little first." Sogeking continued before spotting a rolling cart with coffee and tea cups. "Ah, shall I pour you some coffee or something?"

I weakly raised my hands in hopes he gets me one.

"Don't be ridiculous!" Robin snaps. Welp there go my chances of coffee.

Sogeking set the coffee down and sat down in the seat across from us.

"What on earth-" Robin started to be interrupted.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Sogeking, the king of snipers. To make a long story short, I've come to rescue you and the lady next to you."

Robin glazed my way, noticing the handcuffs before directing her attention back to him. "Long-nose.."

"It's not just me. Sanji-kun and a thug named Franky are currently engaged in battle on this train. Then of course we have Amaya here, but she's unfit for battle at the moment with her cuffs. During the other two's fights, I found a chance to come here. Furthermore, Luffy-kun and the others are also on this railway following this train using the other sea train. He's bringing a big group."

Robin didn't look pleased to hear the news. In fact she grimaced.

"On our way over here, I peeked inside of the train through the windows. Frankly, those four people in the car behind this one are dangerous. It's be best if I could rescue you before Sanji-kun confronts them. Now, let's run....together." He finished his nice speech.

Robin was quiet, but her balled fists in front of her spoke volumes.

"What's the matter? There's no need to worry. I'm all prepared." He rummaged through his bag then pulled out two red items. "These Octopus-shoes are for you. If you put them on your hands and feet, you can get out through the window and stick to the outer panel of the sea train. Now, put them on before they notice."

"Wait." she spoke.

"'Wait?'"

"How could this be happening? I thought I clearly told you all goodbye. I'll never return to the Straw Hats!"

Sogeking stood up and walked to the other side of the car, looking out the window. "They know why you are so insistent about that. I heard that Ice pops at the shipbuilding yard clarified everything."

"So he survived?" She wondered, hopefully. "No, even so....I won't return to you guys."

"Enough with that!" Sogeking snapped. "You still don't get it? They're not so weak that you need to worry about them! Before you took such a stupid deal, they really wanted you to talk to them first! You really think they'd be happy to be alive knowing that it was because their friend had to sacrifice herself?!"

"He's right ya know?" I speak for the first time. "Luffy would do anything for a friend, and the rest of his crew are the same way. Besides, you can't trust the government to hold up their end of the bargain. They act like genie's, finding loopholes in your request. Then they'll do what pleases them in the end, still claiming that they upheld their end of the deal."

"Now that they know what you did for them, they'll follow you to the depths of hell and take out your enemies!" Usopp continued after me. "Don't you realize what kinda man Luffy is?!"

Robin stood in anger. "It's you guys who don't get it! I don't have the slightest desire to be rescued! Don't just do as you please!"

It's kinda ironic that she chose those words. "'Doing as you please'," I hum aloud, so they could hear me. "Sounds like the essence of being a pirate if you ask me."

What I said didn't seem to influence either of them much, if at all, as Sogeking was losing his temper at Robin's stubbornness.

"What'd you say, you-" he was interrupted by the knocking of the door.

My how polite. I'd pegged them to just bust in. Thanks for the warning.

"What are you making racket for, Nico Robin?" An unfamiliar male's voice asked behind the door.

Sogeking hid underneath Robin's cloak that she was wearing. I, however, stayed right where I was. There wasn't time to find another place, nor did I have the energy to do so.

The sound of a door opening on older hinges rang behind me.

"What's the matter? Now that Enies Lobby is getting closer, is it hard for even you to remain calm?'

Approaching footsteps could be heard. "Even if you cry about your destiny now, it's not like your life will be saved or anything."

The man stopped in front of our seats. He was rather bulky with tan skin and faded blond hair that looked more sandy. He wore a suit along with a dumb black cowboy hat on top. Lastly, he had a scare running from the bottom of his right eye to his sideburns.

He stared at me in surprise.

"What? You forgot about your other prisoner?" I held up my wrists, showing the sea prism cuffs. "Talk about lousy communication. Speaking of communication, are you saying that Robin and I were talking too loud? Rude."

He seemed irritated for some reason like he was upset that we weren't freaking out.

"Hey, if you're just going to stand there, pour me a cup of coffee next to you." I order, tiredly.

He glanced to the side to see the coffee cart before pouring me a cup and handing it over. Wow, I'm surprised he actually listened. He must be wondering why he did that himself now.

I downed the coffee in record time. I hope that's enough to keep me awake for this ordeal.

Seeing that he wasn't leaving, I spoke again. "Now, if you don't mind, I would like to get some sleep before we arrive." I close my eyes and lean on Robin's shoulder. Well, it was actually Usopp's shoulder underneath the cloak.

The echo of his steps became quieter and quieter until the door opened and closed once again.

"Whew! Nicely done, Amaya-chan." Sogeking compliments.

"Thanks, but now I'm even more tired from talking." I stay slumped on the two, not wanting to move.

***3rd Person POV***

Zoro just two the two rail cars that were left behind right through the middle.

"What?!?!" All the shipwrights and Franky's people shouted in disbelief.

They were all nearing the sea train, hoping to make it in time.

Meanwhile, Sanji is nearing the end of his battle with the wannabe ramen chief.

"Decoupage!" Sanji yelled as he kicked his hard across the man's stomach. The marine was sent flying through two sets of doors, landing in the middle of the train car ahead.

The members of CP9 side glanced at the fallen figure before a few of them glanced in Sanji's direction. They kept their cool facade, feeling unhurried to make a move.

Sanji strolls casually into the train car with CP9, lighting a cigarette as he did.

"Ultimate Hammer!" Franky yelled, before falling through the roof of the same train car. He landed on top of the newest member of CP9 that he just defeated on the roof.

Seeing the wild blue-haired man arrive, Blueno, Kaku, and Kalifa stood up from their seats. Followed by a slow Lucci.

"Hey, where on earth did you come from?" Sanji asked the cyborg.

"Yow! Did you finish taking care of the ramen guy?"

"Yeah, I did just now."

Franky kicked his opponent to land next to Sanji's defeated one in the middle of the car.

"They're the ones who kidnapped Robin-chan and Ama-chan, aren't they?" The blonde spoke with a serious tone and a steady gaze.

Franky starts to stretch. "Be careful. They use a strange martial arts." He warns the blonde.

Kalifa messed with her glasses. "It's suddenly become noisy." She comments.

So the soldiers for this escort mission were annihilated after all, huh?" Blueno observes.

"We didn't expect much, though." Kaku states.

Lucci wondered who the new addition to the beat up people were. Kaku explained that it was the newest member of CP9, named Nero, a four powers master.

Seeing that Nero wanted to keep fighting and kill one of their capture targets, Franky, for a petty reason, he gave him three seconds to run before finger-pistoling him in the back.

"A person like you who does everything halfway isn't fit for CP9." He says before tossing the body out the window. "Unless you've mastered all Six Powers, you aren't superhuman, boy."

Seeing the whole ordeal, Sanji speaks. "These guys work for the government?"

"Can't tell which side is evil, huh?" Franky adds as he continues to stretch out his arms.

***Amaya's POV***

It was a good thing I didn't let them get up because the man soon reentered the room. He walked back over to our group before entering our personal air bubbles, mostly Robin's.

"People from the world government sure are rude." She comments with an annoyed expression.

Sogeking's legs then became visible underneath the bottom half of the cloak. "See! I was right! Huh? Huh?!" The man continues to get closer and closer.

Sogeking sprang into action, getting out from under the cloak and pulling back a shot on his slingshot. Since the man was in our space, the weapon was right in front of his face.

"W-wait!" He cowardly spoke, sweat already forming.

"My name is Sogeking. I'm the man who hails from the island of snipers." He tried to appear intimidating.

"Soge? Wait! You think you can get away with this?!"

I rolled my eyes. No he's doing it because he knows he can't. I think sarcastically. What do you think?

"That's right! Don't underestimate the resolution of a man who is willing to go this far." His voice remained unwavering as well as the weapon in his hand.

The government official turned tail and ran. "L....L....Lucci-san!" He started to yell. Sogeking released the shot, creating a large explosion inside the car.

Cough Cough

"A little overkill don't ya think? He was just a small fry." I complain while still coughing.

Robin stood up and started to walk towards the door that the man came from. I trudged along behind her.

"Hey, hey, wait, Robin!" Usopp's normal voice started to panic, seeing the direction she was heading. "You shouldn't go that way!" He grabbed onto her arm, trying to slow her down. "Hey! Seriously! Seriously! Wait!"

She did no such thing as she opened the door, leading into the car that held CP9, Sanji, and Franky. Oh joy.

"Woah! Robin-chan!" Sanji exclaimed in happiness with the largest smile on his face despite the situation.

"Th-this isn't good." Sogeking quietly speaks.

"Ama-chan! Good! You're here too! Are you both okay?! Are you hurt?!" Sanji continued to shout towards us. I just gave a small smile and a nod of my head.

"Oh, shoot!" Usopp continued to whine. "When I went to all the trouble of getting in from outside, and even brought that official down!"

"So that's Nico Robin?" Franky questioned unamused with the situation as a whole. Right there with ya buddy. Right there with ya. "She indeed bears a resemblance to the picture in the wanted poster."

Lucci turned his body, so he could side eye the two of us. Would it kill him to look uncool for two seconds? And why does he get an awesome coat? The fur looks so nice.

Sanji walked closer to us and thus Lucci as well. Looking at Robin he spoke, "Let's go back together this time! I'll bring these guys down right away, so... okay? Robin-chan!"

Lucci's mouth raised on one side. What is he planning?

My thoughts kept me distracted from what Robin was doing, which landed me in a world of hurt. Using her flower powers, Robin tossed both Sogeking and I over to Sanji's side of the car.

"What are you doing, Robin-chan?!" Sanji yelled when he jumped to avoid Usopp and caught me.

"Even if I explain, you guys just won't get it, will you?" She spoke.

Sanji gently put me down as he was taken back by her statement.

"What about me?" I questioned. "We have a similar past or did you forget?"

She ignored me, and Lucci started to laugh, gaining our attention.

Flowing his cape in a heroic manner, Sogeking strikes a pose. "Franky-kun! Detach car #3!" He cowardly orders. So much for the pose.

"What're we gonna do?!" Franky questions.

"We're gonna run!" He answered.

"Run?!" Franky didn't like the idea as his volume raised.

"Hey, what do you mean?" Sanji asks as he still stared at Robin.

"You, too, hurry up! One moment will decide the game!" Sogeking spoke to Sanji.

Kaku pointed to Blueno. "Don't let Franky get away. The red head either."

"Really, Kaku? Did you forget my name?" I glared at the rectangle-nose.

"Right." Blueno cracks his knuckles.

Usopp grabbed something from his bag. "Sogeking! Smoke Star!" The car instantly filled with pink smoke. Franky grabbed me before bolting out of the car.

"What a petty thing to do!" Kaku griped on our way out. Haha, karma for being petty with my name, jerk.

"Why got Nico Robin!" The idiot named Usopp yelled out. Why to give away your plan.

"'Yeah!'" Both Sanji and Franky cheer.

"Detach the train before you celebrate." I remind them, springing them into action.

"Run!"

The train cars started to create some distance as they were now detached.

"Yah! We've got Robin back!" Sogeking cheers.

Sanji and Franky were standing at the doorway, watching the train cars separate further. They both had facial expressions that looked between a mix of embarrassment, upset, and confusion.

"At any rate, that sure surprised me. To think that we suddenly switched to a 'running away' strategy." Franky says.

"This smoke screen is such a bad idea that people wouldn't normally think of using it."

I laugh.

"It's best if we achieve our goal without fighting scary guys like them." Sogeking explains behind me with Robin sitting on the ground next to him.

"But.." Sanji relights his smoke. "I don't know if it's gonna be that simple." He looks back out the door along with Frany who frowns in that direction.

"Yeah. Don't let your guard down until the cars are really far apart." Franky warns.

Then the train car stopped its backwards descent, having me attached with something.

"Thorny whips?!" Franky exclaimed.

Kalifa had caught the train with her whip. She then handed it over to Blueno who pulled the train cars back to him like it was no big deal, crashing us back into the main train.

"He pulled us back?!" Sogeking screams.

"What power," Sanji comments.

"A smoke screen?" Blueno states grabbing ahold of the door frame. "What a worthless thing to do."

"Guess it could work after all." Sanji observes, readying himself for battle.

"Don't kill any Straw Hats. That was the condition." Lucci states. I was surprised to hear that from him as that didn't seem to be part of his normal personality. Maybe he was trying to keep Robin from resisting?

"Sogeking," Sanji calls. "Protect Robin-chan at all costs, okay?!"

"Hm?...Oh, yeah!" He answers.

Sanji then looks at me apologetically.

I shake my head. "I'm fine. Your crew takes priority. Focus on them." I state understandably, not wanting him to feel burdened by me.

Sanji then charges CP9. "Sorry, but I'm going to make you let go!" He kicks Blueno who was holding both sides of the train together. The kick left no effect. The man didn't even flinch. "Why is his body so hard?" Sanji questions aloud.

"I told you that they use strange martial arts, didn't I?" Franky yelled at the blonde.

Sanji got on one hand and started to spin to build up momentum. "Concasser!" He called out, while landing another hit on Blueno's side. This time Blueno budged a little as his face contorted into pain. Unfortunately, he still held onto the train cars.

"He's got quite a heavy kick." Kaku comments. "Iron Body almost got broken down. Blueno, don't take him lightly." He orders the man. "He doesn't have a bounty, but he's one of their main forces."

I forgot that Kaku was second in command among CP9.

"You just noticed that, you damn jerks?" The cook glared at the group.

"Whoa, R-Robin! Hey, hold on a sec!" Sogeking's voice captures our attention to see him being strangled by various hands. "Ow...Wh-what're you doing?"

Looking to Robin, I saw she had her arms crossed in front of her as she called. "Ocho Fleurs! Clutch!"

Poor Usopp was then twisted like a pretzel.

"Long-nose!" Franky worried for the man.

"Hey! Why, Robin-chan?" The distressed Sanji questioned.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! Leave me alone!" She yelled.

"Can't be.." Sanji's back was turned, allowing Kaku to jump at him.

"Hey, pay attention." Kaku cockily speaks. His kick landed, sending Sanji into a bench seat near the end of the train car.

"Eyebrows!" Frank calls out. "Geez...Why are all of you being so stubborn even towards your friends? This is a perfect chance to run, right?" He placed his hands on the wall, breaking it with pure strength. Franky went with the wall towards CP9.

"Franky!" I shout, seeing that he was going to be left behind from his actions.

"You guys don't worry about me! I've got a plan! Once you've joined up with Straw Hat, get back to town somehow!" His voice yelled out to us across the waves.

"Franky!" Usopp called.

"Wait! I won't run away!" Robin retorts.

"Wait, Robin-chan." Sanji slowly gets up. "Why are you acting like that at this point? We came to rescue you knowing all the circumstances! If we just do something about the Government's attack, Buster Call, there shouldn't be a reason that you have to obey them, right?!"

Behind Sanji a large hole in the wall appeared as a door was miraculously created. The maker of the new door was none other than Blueno. "The buster call is indeed the problem." He stepped through the new passage before it disappeared as if it was never there.

"Wha-"

"Tempest Kick!" Blueno called as he sent a compressed air slice at The still shocked Sanji.

Sanji was knocked to the end of the train car. Any further and he would have fallen through the open train car into the raging sea.

"What happened? He appeared out of nowhere." Usopp questions the circumstances.

"Must be a devil fruit power." I comment.

Blueno started to walk toward us at a steady pace.

"This isn't good. I gotta do something. Dang it!" Sogeking closed the distance between them while reeling back his slingshot at point blank. "Don't move!" He ordered.

"What're doing?!" Robin chastised him. "Stay out of it."

"Hey, you! I'll take you...h-huh? Where did he go? Wh-when did he?! Where did he go?!"

We all started to look around for the large man who'd disappeared into thin air. Then a door once again appeared out of nowhere, but this time it was directly behind Sogeking.

Using finger pistol, Blueno stabbed Sogeking as he turned around. He then went behind Robin to capture her within his arms.

Sogeking didn't fall. Instead, he continued to make his way towards Robin. "L-let Robin-" he was cut off when Blueno finger pistoled him again, causing him to fall on the ground.

"Usopp!" Sanji yelled, running to his aid.

"Iron Body," the CP9 member spoke before Sanji landed his blow on the man's face. He wasn't impacted with enough force to affect him. "Did my earlier attack work? That's a weak kick." He made fun of the blonde before grabbing his leg and slamming him down on the ground.

"Sanji!" I called out. I faced the large man. "Hey! Back off! You're not supposed to harm members of the Straw Hat or did you forget what Lucci told you?!" I question angrily.

Blueno then tossed Sanji to the other side of the car away from Usopp. Sanji struggled to pick himself back up, but couldn't manage it in the end.

"How stubborn." The horn-haired man comments, seeing his attempt at getting back up.

"Stop it." Robin spoke. She then wrapped Blueno up in several hands to get his attention. "I won't run away. That should be enough."

"They're the ones who attacked me. I can't help it." He claimed with is lame monotone voice.

"Then let's hurry up and leave." She suggests, dropping her devil fruit powers. She walked to the doorway created by Bluneo's ability.

"Wait," Usopp weaker called out. "It's okay Robin. You'll be fine." He pushed himself into a crouch position with drops of his blood falling to the floor from his wounds. "You're still hiding something aren't you?"

Robin didn't respond, merely turned back to look at the injured man.

"That's okay," he continued. "But a pirate cannot leave their group," he grunted as he started to stand. "Without their captain's permission. So believe in Luffy." He finished in between pants.

"Oi, Robin." I call, knowing that she is also thinking of the Buster Call that she experienced. "Believe in the man who is cannonball proof." I smirk.

Blueno finger pistoled Usopp for a third time, silencing the both of us. Robin's expression turned sad before she turned back around to walk through the air door.

"Wait Robin-chan!" Sanji called from the back of the car, but she kept walking.

"It's no use. Nico Robin will not break the agreement." Blueno explained.

"How can you say that?!" Sanji yelled at him.

"Many years ago, an island ceased to exist. This island was burned without a trace by Buster Call that was issued by the navy. The only survivor of that was the child Nico Robin."

"What?!" The blonde said from his spot on the ground.

"Five vice admirals and ten battleships to that woman who witnessed their overwhelming military power, Buster Call is an inexpugnable nightmare. If the terror planted in her heart as a child is directed towards her friends, she can no longer have the spirit to resist us."

I lowered my head, hiding my expression. I could hear Sanji's fist grinding into the wood on the floor, so I could only imagine what his expression would be.

"Don't tell me... you're doing all this knowing all that.." he trailed off.

"Of course."

"What a load of crap." I state, having had enough of the garbage that came from his mouth. " Hers wasn't the only island that was destroyed by a Buster Call, so was mine! So what?! So what if she's the only survivor? Join the club. You say that she would be able to overcome her fear? Why cuz she was a kid? Well I was even younger! Just wait and see! She's stronger than that and she's in the crew that will release her from those chains!" I huff out of breath at the end, winded between my speech and these horrid cuffs.

"Ah, I almost forgot about you. It's time to go." Blueno states as he walks in my direction. I didn't have the energy to avoid him or even attempt after my outburst.

"Ama-chan!" Sanji calls out worriedly as he tries to stand up again only to fall back down.

Bluneo grabbed my upper arm in a tight grip before hauling me towards the air door that was awaiting.

"Don't worry Sanji. I'll keep an eye on her until you guys catch up." I tried to give a smile, but I'm sure it came out as a grimace. "Hey! Would you loosen your hold? Geez, you make it look like I'm able to actively fight at the moment." I complained to my captor.

"You...You Bastards!" Sanji yells at all of CP9 behind us. "Just how depraved are you?!"

Blueno just pushed me through the opening, causing me to fall into the train car with the rest of CP9. Despite the new scenery, I could still hear Blueno's response to Sanji.

"Everything is for the sake of justice." He responded. "I do deeply sympathize with those two though." He finished.

"Don't give me that crap!" I could hear Sanji shout, along with hurried footsteps before Blueno stepped through the threshold and closed the door.

Now it was just CP9 and the three of us: Robin, Franky, and I. I saw Robin walk right past Franky.

"Hm? Y-you!" He looked at her confused on why she returned. She ignored him and kept walking.

Still confused and frustrated at the situation, Franky looked around before spotting me still on the floor. "Oi, yah good there?" He walked over to help me up.

"Mmhm, just exhausted. These cuffs are constantly draining me." I explain.

"Hurry up and sit down, Nico Robin." Lucci commanded. "We'll soon arrive at Enies Lobby."

Robin then left the train car, followed by Franky who was pulling me along with him. Not that I wasn't grateful to leave the car with all of CP9, but I wish it could've been a bit gentler.

Robin returned to the bench that she was sitting on when Usopp and I first found her on the train. I sat next to, leaning on her shoulder to rest. Franky sat across from us, hurling question and question at the woman next to me, asking about what she was doing and how could she not see what her crew was doing.

I decided to take a little nap. It won't be long until we arrive, and I have a feeling I'm gonna need all the energy I can get.

__________________________________________________________________

Finally had a chance to update. I worked a 14 hour day yesterday when I would have much rather be writing, but as my grandfather always said 'poor folks got poor ways'. Don't get me wrong I'm super grateful for my job. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.7K 67
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
44.8K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...
14.6K 100 3
Nicole was eight when her life changed after eating a devil fruit that Allows the user to turn there body's to ink and after a small accident happene...
1.6K 141 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...