lost in you | bada lee x fem...

By AaAaaRrGgHhH

"I've gotten lost in you, my darling, I barely knew you When you waltz into my life, my life And maybe I'm a... More

๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

1.3K 50 18
By AaAaaRrGgHhH

I look beside me, seeing Nari smiling big. I guess it's not just me who wants to battle as soon as possible.

All of us stand in support of Nari, who is already standing face-to-face with Halo-nim inside the fight zone.

Daniel spun the bottle, and it pointed to Halo-nim, signaling that she's going to attack first, then Nari.

Halo's achievements and reactions from other dancers are being played for the show.

"You guys ready? Fight," said Daniel, making everyone focus on the battle that is going to commence.

DJ SOM played an old-school hip-hop song, making Halo-nim bop her head. Gauging what she's going to do when she starts hitting the beat and moving as if she is one with the song.

She's really good—like, hella good—but I know that Nari will bring a fight. 40 seconds seems like a long time to pass. I see Nari preparing herself to battle when the countdown for Halo-nim starts.

The screams, gasps, and cheers are making the dancers more excited about what is going to happen next.

"Three, two, one. Switch!"

Halo-nim finishes her routine cleanly, giving the stage to Nari.

"Nari, Nyx!"

Nari's achievements and projects are being shown. Dancers of different crews react to the competition where she won and how Nari is really a sought-after dancer in competitions.

"Nari and Y/N have been in the same crew together for 15 years, all in all, right? And that shows their experience with competitions."

"If I'm going to be honest, there are 5 dancers that I don't want to have a battle with, and two of those are Nari and Y/N. That says how good and amazing they are with their work."

I observe Nari. How she listens to the song that is being played.

How she's vibing with the rhythm and beat. It is not news that Nari and I are from DisUs (This is Us/Diss Us), a close-knit crew of old hip hop/hip hop crew that are known from Asan-si, and seeing both battle in similar styles that only Wolf'lo and Nyx have the background to (old hip hop) in the show makes others cheer loudly.

But as the song progresses, it is totally different from what the others had expected.

(start up to 1:12. Imagine that The D Soraki's routine was fit for the time limit of SWF2 for battles. I'm a big fan of him and to think that he's the same age as me was fheuwisjd -skl)

But Nari played it really well. Just from the very first beat drop, everyone is screaming, even the judges. I smile seeing that, and just from that, she's going to win this battle. She uses the stage really well. Incorporating her moves while walking around the stage, hitting every beat drop, made me hype her up more behind her.

Everyone was making noise, and I can see that the Wolf'lo members are acknowledging her routine, even Halo-nim herself.

This battle is really a good one and will become memorable, but for now, Nyx will take their first winner's chip against Wolf'lo.

"Three, two, one. Battle's over," said Daniel, still hyped because of the said battle.

And I can say that everyone is. That battle was so amazing that I think I need to pay just to watch it.

Both the battlers bowed and hugged each other while waiting for the result to be announced.

"That was an insane battle."

"Can't believe we just witnessed that."

"Are we really allowed to watch that without paying?"

And I hear many more comments about the battle, making me really proud of Nari.

We hugged Nari and gave her a water bottle.

"You did a good job, Nari. You hit that really hard," I said, looking straight into her eyes because I know how her mind works after every battle she participates in.

"Unnie, that is amazing. I know you're going to win this," said Eun, excitedly telling it to Nari, who laughs at how excited the younger one is.

"Now, let's check out the result of the battle," said Daniel.

"No, this is hard. You all know that it is," said Monika, making the other two fight judges agree with her.

"The battle was a high-level one, so I agree with Monika that this is hard," said Mike, shaking his head.

"Yes, I agree. I don't know what to say. It is an honor to watch that battle, really," said Shownu.

"Fight Judges, card open. Three, two, one."

I know that Nari bagged that battle, so I am confident that they don't need to do a rematch.

And to confirm what I have thought, both Monika and Mike choose Nyx, while Shownu reveals a Wolf'lo card.

I don't hear what the judges are saying because I'm really glad for the first win. I always believe that we need to have a win first, and then everything will always be a win.

Our very first win was in the first battle we participated in, while for Wolf'lo, that was their first loss out of four battles that they had previously won.

I bowed in respect for the other crew while my members celebrated our first win, hugging Nari.

The first winner's chips are already attached to our scoreboard.

The next battle is announced even in the midst of the hype surrounding the battle between Nari and Halo-nim.

"Let's continue. The dancer for the next battle is from MANNEQUEEN, Waackxxxy."

MANNEQUEEN cheers for their member, while most of the dancers don't want to battle with her. With her history of winning international competitions, she's a really great one to battle with.

"The dancer that I can defeat is from Nyx, Eun," Waackxxxy called out Eun, making the dancers cheer because both of them have won against a really amazing battler and famous Lip J.

"This battle is going to be amazing."

"Both won against Lip J, what a lineup that is."

"Nyx is going to battle twice in a row."

Eun walks to the other side of the fight zone while we stand behind her.

Bora encourages Eun and makes sure that she's not nervous, but I can't really blame Eun if she still is because that is Waackxxxy, and as far as Eun told me, she just won another two competitions in Paris.

"This is going to be a waacking battle."

"Waackxxxy, are you ready? Fight."

Waackxxxy is really talented. How she played the song—she's really good, that much I can say. But I know that Eun will have a fight with her. Her win against Lip J should say something.

I believe that all of my members will win the battles they are going to fight.

Different from her battle with Kirsten earlier, Waackxxxy seems to be giving her 105% in this battle, maybe because this is going to be her forte against someone in the same genre.

Dancers are making noise in her routine, and I can give it to her because that is a really neat and good routine.

The countdown started to end Waackxxxy's turn.

"Switch."

Eun's achievements and choreos are being played, especially that battle between her and Lip J.

"For someone whose background is Korean traditional dance and still doing it, seeing her excel in waacking is fresh to see."

"It feels like everyone from Nyx is a good battler, so as much as I can, I don't want to battle with them."

The music for Eun started blasting in the fight zone.

(start up to 42 secs)

The music that is playing is kind of always played in the competition. Eun gave us a tight intro, making us holler.

Eun is a good battler, and waacking as her bullet always helps.

As her routine came to a close, everyone was in awe of another good battle coming from Nyx twice in a row.

The judges can't seem to make a choice on who's going to win this one. Many comments are being thrown at who they think won this one, but as the fight judges open their cards, it tells us that a rematch was going to need to happen, and so a rematch happened.

Another 40 seconds to battle, but this one I know that Eun has an upped against Waackxxxy, seeing as the battles Waackxxxy has been doing are catching up with her.

And it doesn't come as a surprise to me anymore when I see our cards being held by the fight judges.

Both are giving each other a hug, seeing that this is just another one of the battles they have fought.

Another break was given to us because they didn't see that this was going to take a lot of hours, seeing that we started in the morning and it is now close to evening.

- Behind the scenes that are not being played for the show -

Some crews go back to their rooms, some stay in the fight zone, and some go to the restroom while my friends and I are talking about what we are going to eat for dinner. And that is actually one of our official but unofficial rules on the team.

No matter how busy we are, we are going to eat at least twice a day to recharge and bring back the energy we use every day for dancing, even just a light meal, as long as we'll eat something.

"I kind of want a light meal now. Maybe a salad or just kimbap because I still need to battle," said Hee, stretching and waking up her limbs from sitting.

"I'll also get what Hee unnie was getting," said Ji Woo, yawning.

"I didn't know that watching the battles and cheering would take all of my energy. I didn't even battle. But I want a bibimbap, unnie," said Eun.

"MJ and I will get tteokbokki," said Bora, dramatically laying down on the seat.

"I'll just get what you're having, Y/N," said Nari, looking around the fight zone and observing everyone that was still here.

"I'll get ramyeon," I said, walking towards the staff, who asked if there's something we want to eat.

I said what we wanted to eat and went back to our spot, not minding going back to the room, too lazy to walk upstairs.

I see JAM REPUBLIC still in their spot, just having a conversation, and I find my chance to talk to Kirsten, so I make my way to them.

"I'll just talk to Kirsten. You guys do what you need to do and call me when our food arrives."

Making my way to JAM REPUBLIC earned the attention of TSUBA KILL, who's also still in their seats.

Wolf'lo, who's laughing at what they are talking about.

BEBE, who's having a conversation with each other.

And LADYBOUNCE, who's teasing their maknae, Capri.

"Kirst," I said, walking towards her.

"Y/N, it's so nice to see you again. I can't believe that we are part of the same show," she said, hugging me enthusiastically and making me chuckle.

Our conversation didn't last that long until our food arrived, and I needed to go back to eat with my friends.

"You really did great in your battles earlier," I said.

"Well, thank you, but I can't wait for yours, so good luck," she said, giving me one last hug before parting our ways, or rather, me going back to our seats.

I smile at the members of BEBE, including their leader, who is watching me like a hawk, especially Sowoen, who is waving her hand at me.

- End of the BTS. Back to the parts being shown to the public -

The break lasted for at least an hour before Daniel came back, stating that the battles would now continue.

Interesting battles start after the break.

How lots of dancers belittle Audrey and pick her as their No Respect Dancer that they can beat but that bit them in their ass.

I always say to my members that no matter how cliche and used the saying, don't judge a book by its cover, it will always be right, and that's what Audrey showed us in her battles.

How the cute and pretty doll dancer, as what they call her, swallows their team member and wins against them.

Aside from my members' battles, this by far came close to an amazing battle. Not because both battlers are amazing (they already let their guard down), but because solely of Audrey. The twist she showed us and how scary she is when she is dancing.

Even the judges are shocked by what she has shown us. She still has huge potential, and she's very talented, so I know that what she will bring to this show is going to be amazing.

Battle after battle is being participated in. Winner and loser. Despite the lateness and tiredness seeping through the majority of us, we continue to cheer for the battlers that are giving us entertainment and showcasing their talents.

"For the next battle, we have Wolf'lo's Baby Sleek."

As Daniel said that, everyone looked at the scoreboard of Wolf'lo, seeing lots of winner's chips and only one loser's chip, Nari being the reason for that, exclaiming how they don't want to battle with Wolf'lo, especially Baby Sleek, who always became the champion in the competitions she entered.

"The dancer that I think I can defeat is Y/N," she said without any hesitation.

I look up at her and stand up.

"I need to see this closely without blinking."

"This match is going to be hard for the judges."

"This is going to be sensational."

I enter the fight zone with my members behind me.

Encouragements and good luck are what I am hearing from my friends, and I feel really grateful for the support. Knowing that I need that.

"Y/N only has one No Respect sticker, and now we know who it came from."

"Let's make this battle a great one, unnie," I said to Baby Sleek, sending her a smile. Having that knowledge about this friendly battle between each other.

"Baby Sleek is the first one who will attack, followed by Y/N. Are you guys ready? Fight!"

The music starts playing, the first beat drops, and Baby Sleek starts moving her body to the beat and rhythm.

Her experience and talent should really not be ignored. She's really good.

When she starts coming closer to me and standing in front of me and doing her moves, but as I look down at her, I kind of chuckle, seeing that unnie really wanted me to be intimidated by her, but let's just say that the years we've known each other, I became immune to her.

"Y/N wanted to laugh, look."

"Both of them have known each other for more than a decade now, and seeing them stop themselves from laughing while having a battle just makes both of them scary."

She really is a battler, and I know that I will have a hard time defeating her, so I'm just going to enjoy my turn and let the judges pick.

I look at the screen to see that her turn is coming to a close, making me roll my shoulders backwards. Readying myself for my turn.

As if she had timed it, she stopped her routine neatly and gave me the stage.

"Okay, switch."

DJ SOM changes the music, and my cue is that it is now my turn.

Y/N achievements, choreos, etc., and the dancers' reactions to her when they see her profile on the TV screens are being played for the show.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N-saem is going to participate?"

"Just her name will bring you to a different world, so much more seeing her crafts."

"She's been into different competitions, more so international ones, and won almost all of her battles as champion, whether it was her participating or her being the judge."

"I just want to watch her battle with someone, not me."

(start up to 50 seconds. Again, imagine that King Davichi's routine fits the time limit of SWF2 for battles. This will happen even in the future chapters so please keep this in mind)

Beat It by Michael Jackson starts playing, making the other dancers more excited.

I started to play with the beat, being playful as much as I could to incorporate the joy and upbeat feeling of the song.

I was moving in the middle of the fight zone while snapping my fingers and smiling at unnie. I point at Lia Kim before doing some locking, remembering that one battle we had way back when I was still new to the scene.

I waited for her reaction to come, and she didn't disappoint me when she exclaimed in excitement, knowing that so far only the both of us would understand what I just did, before looking back at Baby Sleek.

I am not really aware of what I am doing at this moment, and I let my mind work and my body catch up to whatever my mind thinks of.

I heard cheers when I successfully turned twice and pointed at unnie in front of me, still smiling and readying myself to do a backflip, just to notice that I didn't wear my shoes correctly, sure that they would fly off to wherever they were, so I just played it safe and made a playful gesture that I would not, earning loud cheers and reactions from everyone, even Daniel and the fight judges.

As much as I wanted to win the battle, I am very much enjoying this, so I already have what I need, and winning this battle against unnie will be such great bonus or addition to that.

For someone who has a cold demeanor outside the fight zone, my routine is totally opposite to that. 

As the chorus came, I positioned myself as if I were challenging unnie to fight me physically. The countdown starts. I point at Unnie, then do my best to twerk, teasing her, knowing her "hatred" with girlish moves and end my routine with that.

"Battle's over," said Daniel. You can hear in his voice that he enjoyed what he just witnessed.

Cheers, laughs, and claps are what I am hearing as I stand up straight and go forward to where Unnie is, giving her a hug for the good battle we just performed.

I wear my shoes correctly and adjust the button up I'm wearing, sleeking my hair before looking back at the fight judges, who are, I think, amazed with the battle.

"That is insane. Both of them are insane."

"I'm glad I'm not the one who battles them."

"Only on stage will you see Y/N like that."

"The duality is truly there, which makes this battle even more amazing."

"I'll bet the cash I have now that they will have a rematch."

"Okay, that battle was amazing, you two. Let's know what the judges will say," said Daniel.

"Woahhhh~ like really woah. That is amazing, and I can say that the battle is worth for the world to see. We all can see that Baby Sleek and Y/N are not doing this to win but to enjoy it, and so far, their battle is the first one I have seen here that doesn't mind whoever wins or loses. Both are really great dancers. The musicality and quality of both routines are amazing. This is hard," said Mike, making me smile upon hearing his comment.

"This is the performance and work that you will always see whenever these two battle. No matter how serious and high the tension is, they always find a way to let the situation become light. I have seen their battles a lot of times, official or not, but every time it just became so hard to choose who's done better against the other. Amazing," said Monika.

"I am a fan. For years, I have been her fan, and I never really said it out loud for others to know, but I feel like I need to say it now because that battle was amazing. I have been in her classes before, specifically when I was still starting with dancing, and seeing that battle makes me proud that I attended her classes.

I know for sure that she doesn't remember that specific day because I have come to know that she regularly does it, but after one of our particular classes, she invited all of us, her students, to a dinner, and all of us really had a great time there. She talks to us and answers all our doubts about being a dancer as a profession, and since then, I have made sure to apply her teachings as I grow as a dancer. Y/N is really amazing," said Bada in the interview about the battle.

"When Y/N started, she pointed at me. I was like, Why would she do that? But then she started locking, making me laugh when I remember our past battles before I shift my focus to choreography. Y/N is the most forgetful person I know, forgetting names, her address, she even locks herself out of her house a lot of times, but anything about dancing, she will remember it in every bit," said Lia Kim in the interview.

"Fight Judges, card open!"

All eyes are on the fight judges, wanting to know who's going to win the battle, but as everyone expected, it became a draw as the three fight judges all showed Wolf'lo and Nyx's cards at the same time.

I jumped up and down to prepare for the rematch, seeing that Baby Sleek was also stretching.

Everyone was cheering for us. The noise was loud, and most of them were standing up in their seats.

The music drops, a song that we both performed together and had a routine around 4 years ago, plays. Seeing that whether we win this one or lose doesn't really matter now.

Both of us nod at each other and do the routine we have for the song. It is totally not something you will do at the battle, but it feels like we totally forgot about the battle. We just let our minds recall the steps and move our bodies according to them.

(40 seconds up to 1:10)

As we look into each other's eyes, we hit the first beat, making everyone cheer and scream. I even heard some of the writers that are watching be amazed at what they are watching.

Baby Sleek and I just do our routine and don't care for the battle, which is totally different from the first season where Honey J and Rihey synchronized in their rematch battle for a couple of moves, but here both Baby Sleek and I are performing a whole routine.

I look in front to see that the three judges are all standing up and hyping us up as we continue to do the dance, and we still have a few seconds left before the 40 seconds are up, so that's where we freestyle. Seeing that the judges need to pick which one of us will win.

It didn't take long before the battle was over, and someone threw their shoe in the fight zone, making the others do the same. I look around to bow.

I really enjoy this one, and I see in unnie's eyes that she too enjoyed it.

I look back to see Bada staring at me, seeing that she tried her best to look away but didn't get the chance to when I smirked at her. She's cute.

And while we were having our "moment," someone threw themselves at me—my members.

Looking in front, I see both Mike and Shownu holding up our cards, telling me that I won the battle.

I look at Baby Sleek and make my way to her, giving her a hug.

"I enjoy this one a lot, unnie," I said.

"You really outdid me here, Y/NN. Nice battle," she said, going back to her members.

Everyone has a lot of comments, but I can't seem to focus on what they are saying as they are all talking at the same time.

I drink some water, sit on my spot, and let my members make noises around me about the battle.

"I didn't even know if that was a battle or a performance of partners in a 2vs2 competition."

"That, I know for sure, will have a lot of views."

"It almost seems like Baby Sleek, Y/N, and DJ SOM have talked before just to create that amazing battle. That battle was above all the battles that have been done here, in my opinion."

I relaxed in my seat, seeing that we already had three winner's chips without any loser's chips. As much as I said that we need to enjoy our stay here, as a leader, I can't help but still think about our standing for the show.

I have a feeling that the remaining five members of my team will battle in the next few rounds, so I made myself comfortable in the seat and just observed everyone.

Some are cheering, some are just watching; I'm assuming that some just wanted this day to be done and sleep, and I am one of those. Perks of having battled already.

As our group was sitting in front of BEBE, I found myself looking at their team. Notice how young the members are. I stare at their leader and see that she really is beautiful.

Ji Woo is the one who introduced me to her work, and she's good. She deserves everything she has. Lusher saw me looking at their team, making her wave at me, taking the attention of Bada.

I have never gotten the chance to work with her or even compete at making choreos for idols with her. We have never in any way had a connection to each other—as far as I know.

She looks right back at me, not backing down. I tilt my head, seeing that the shy Bada earlier got the guts to stare back at me. But still, I see how her cheeks have reddened. I don't know if I'm just full of myself thinking that I am the reason for that or if it is because of the air conditioning here.

I need to talk to her once we have a break. That is all I think of as the others continue to battle.

〰✧☽

-C.
(

10/27/23)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 296 10
No ! I don't wanna fall for you ! It's just that you're so close , I'm not ready for another heart break ~
4.9K 204 16
โ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...
19.5K 818 9
"๐๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" เฐŒ ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐˜ต๐‘ค๐˜ฐ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐˜ฐ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐˜ตโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐˜ต ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’, ๐˜ฐ๐‘›๐‘’ ๏ฟฝ...
12K 689 63
In another life I'll reach for her hand and no one will wonder if we're friends or something more In another life I'll kiss her in the streets to our...