Shades Of Love ( Completed )

By msjasly

If Love is capable of turning a demon into a god then it can as well turn a god into a demon. Love can push... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Epilogue

Chapter - 2

4.9K 683 197
By msjasly

Note:  Hello lovelies, I m happy to be back with another plot and hope you will extend your love to Kanmani and Veera as well. Updates will be published on alternate days and due to personal reasons I will not be able to reply few of your comments but I will try to read them. I trust you all with the story and request you to vote and comment every Chapter and make this story a successful one. Lots of love to you all❤️

Recap: Kanmani's Introduction. 

*********************

In the early morning Kanmani was drawing rangoli in front of her home. She finished and admired her talent standing with her hands on her hips. All of a sudden someone hugged her from behind and a hand was pressed on her mouth to shut her scream. She was dragged to the back of her home and was pinned her to the wall. She turned around and froze seeing Veera smiling at her. Coming out of trance she touched his face with a little tear in her eyes.

Kanmani: Veera.....eppo vandha mama ? Unna evlo miss pannen theriyuma ? ( Veera, when did you come mama ? Do you know how much I missed you ?)

Veera placed his hand on her waist and pulled her to his chest and kissed her left cheek.

Veera: Sorry...ippo vandhuten la ini eppovume vittu poga matten. Evlo valandhuta ? Semma ya irukka di amasama. Koodave irundhu paathurukanum miss panniten.. ( Sorry, Now I m here and will not go anywhere leaving you. How much you have grown ? You look awesome girl, perfect. I should have stayed and seen everything but missed everything)

Kanmani: Enna paathurupa ? ( What would have you seen ?)

Veera gave a seductive look from her head to toe and winked at her. Kanmani hit his chest and tried to run away but he pulled her and caged between his hands. He looked at her soft lips and saw her closing her eyes. He leaned slowly and before he could kiss her someone screamed startling him.

Veera jerked and looked around. He rubbed his eyes and looked around again and scoffed when he saw his friend laughing at him. He closed his laptop and gulped water from the bottle.

Veera: Moorthy, just shut up and get lost. 

Moorthy: Dude, were you dreaming again ? You got permission to work from home and finally made your mother's mind to return village so why dream when you can do everything in real ?

Veera: Its been 8 years I have seen her. I mean I have seen her in photos which her brother shared to me. Not sure if she still think of me. She was so angry that I left village with my mother and she clearly said that she will not talk to me until I return to her. She kept her words and never spoke to me all these years. She will not be angry may be upset that I left her.

Moorthy: How sure are you that she will not be angry and will be still in love with you ?

Veera: Ava evlo calm theriyuma ? Pesuna pakkathula irukkavangalukku dhan kekkum, avlo porumaiya nadappa.. thala kuninji, appo pavada satta potruppa but ippo half saree illa saree kattuva pola machan share panna photo la half saree dhan potrudha..chinna satham ketta kooda bayandhuduva... apram mama, mama nu yen pinnadiye suthuva.. nanum appadi dhan..

(Do you know how calm is she ? If she speaks only the person close to her can hear her, she will walk so slowly with her head bowed, then she used to wear skirt and shirt but now seems like she wear half saree and saree, she was wearing half saree in the photo her brother shared. She will be scared for even a little bit sound... and she used to be around me always calling mama mama the same goes to me also )

Moorthy: Appo mayila pakka poriya da... mama naa 10th pass ayiten.. ( So, you are going to see your peacock is it ? mama....I have passed my 10th standard )

Veera: Get lost idiot....I will kill you if you tease my girl...

Moorthy: So what will happen to the hearts of our office girls ? They are still waiting for their chance to get you. 

Veera: 8 varusham avala pakkama irundha podhe vera yarayum pakka pudikala ippo avala pakkave oorukku poren avala kalyanam panni kootitu varuven. ava munnadi ivanga yarum vara mudiyadhu appadi oruthi yennoda Kanmani...

( 8 years I have lived without seeing her still I hated seeing someone else and now I m going to village to see her and I will come back with her after marrying her. These girls are nothing before her.... she is like that ... my Kanmani..)

Moorthy: Kanmani anbodu kadhalan naan ezhudhum kadidhame ...(song)

Veera: Heyyyyyy....

Moorthy: ok ok.. Kanmani anbodu Veera ezhudhum kadidhame...(song)

Veera: Ok, I will take my leave now...After years of pestering finally my mother has agreed to my wish so I need to help her complete our packings and coax her to stay there for long time.

Moorthy: all the best dude... I will pray for you and your love..

Veera hugged Moorthy and left office after packing his laptop and informing HR about his work from home.

Veera parked his bike in the parking of the apartment and entered the elevator. He was so excited and raked his fingers through his hair looking at the mirror in the elevator.

Veera: Idhey elevator la yennoda Kanmaniya kiss adippen oru naal.. koodiya viraivil... Kanmani varen di... ( I will kiss my Kanmani in this elevator one day.... very soon... Kanmani I m coming girl)

He pressed the door bell and his mother opened the door for him. He placed his laptop bag in his room and got changed into a shorts and vest. Taking quick breath he reached the hall and saw his mother watching TV and a cup of tea waiting for him on the teapoy.

Taking the tea in his hand he sat opposite to his mother.

Veera: Maa, packing help pannatuma ? Edhukkum konjam extra clothes eduthukalama ? Kovil la thiruvizha varum la adhan...oru vela...( Mom, shall I help you in packing ? Shall we take some extra clothes ? The temple fair will be soon... so ..in case...)

A glare from his mother and he shut up from uttering another word. Valarmathi switched of the TV and turned her attention completely towards to him.

Valarmathi: Nee sonnadhala naa varen nu nenaikadha... Radha akka phone panni vara sonnanga.. Avanga namakku neraya help panni irukanga unga appa irukkum podhum illadha podhum adhu nala dhan seri sonnen illana andha oor pakkam pora idea enakku illa.

( Don't assume that I agreed to come to the village because you asked for it but Radha sister called me and she has helped us a lot when your father was alive as well as dead. I agreed only for her else I never had the idea of going to that village.)

Veera felt a bucket of chill water dumped on him hearing his mother's words. He gulped all the words he had planned to speak about Kanmani and decided to initiate about it after they reach the village but his mother had other idea.

Valarmathi: Avanga unnoda kalyana vishayama pesunanga adhaan seri solliten..

( She spoke about your marriage so I agreed to her )

Veera: Maa, enakku ippo kalyanam venam.. Konja naal pogattum... ( mom, I m not ready for marriage. Let some days pass )

Valarmathi: Nanum sonnen nee andha ooru ponnu venam solluven nu avanga dhan unga mama ponnu Kanmani pathi sonnanga. Unga appa avala dhan unakku kalyanam pannanum nu romba aasa pattaru naa seri pakkalam nu solli irukken. Unakku pudikala na namma yedhachum solli venam sollidalam. Ingaye oru ponna paathu unakku naa kalyanam panren.

( I too said that you won't like any girl from that village but she spoke about your uncle;s daughter Kanmani. Your father wished very much to marry her to you so I said we will see about that. If you don't like we will say some reason and avoid that alliance. I will find a good girl for you here and get you married )

Veera Mv: namma vaaye namakku edhiriya irundha enna seiradhu..( If my own mouth is my enemy then what will I do ?)

Veera: aama maa, appa ku Kanmani na romba pudikkum. romba nalla ponnu...romba amaidhiya iruppa..appa aasa patta adha eppadi namma venam solla mudiyum ? (yes mom, dad liked Kanmani a lot, very good girl...she used to be very calm..if father liked her then how could we say no ?)

Veera Mv: Eppudra ? vitradha da Kanmaniya eppadiyachum kalyanam panra vara strong ah iru. ( How could you man ? Don't give up and stay strong until you get married to Kanmani )

Valarmathi: Oru vela unakku ok na kalyanam mudichu namma thirumba inga vandhuduvom adhuvum Kanmani ippavum appadiye irundha. ( If you like her then we will do the marriage and return her and that too only if Kanmani is the same now )

Veera: Maa, ava nalla valandhuta maa ippo innuma chinna ponna va iruppa ? ( Mom, she has grown up now. You thought she will be still young ?)

Veera Mv: ayayo pochu olaritiye da Veera... escape ayidu da... ( gone....you blurted out man... escape now ..)

He was about leave but his mother stopped him.

Valarmathi: Yaar kitta pesuna nee ? ( Who did you speak with ?)

Veera: Arul ....

Valarmathi: Kanmani photo kaatu.. ( show me Kanmani's photo )

Veera hesitated but showed her photo from his mobile. Looking at her Valarmathi smiled a little.

Valarmathi: Azhaga irukka....anga poi pesalam.. ( she is beautiful.. lets go and talk there ) Poi packing pannu.. ( Go pack your things )

Veera smiled and entered his room and sighed in relief. He laid on the bed and opened her photo from his mobile gallery. 

Veera: Amma ok ayitanga ippo madam dhan enna mooda la irukka theriyala. Indha Arul kooda onnum solla matran..Ok mattum sollitu apram unnoda kovam ellathaiyum en mela kaatu di.

( Amma is convinced. Don't know madam is in which mood ? This Arul too doesn't let me know anything. Just say ok and then show all your anger towards me )

Veera: Unakkaga varen Kanmani.. unna thedi varen di, yen appavoda marumagale... inime eppavum unna vittu poga matten... promise..( I m coming for you Kanmani... I m coming for you my father's daughter in law... I will never leave you again... Promise..)

*******************

A/N:

Its extremely difficult or me to give all the dialogues in tamil with english translations so I will stick to give only mandatory and important dialogues in tamil and continue with my way of writing.

Now their introduction is over and Veera is set ready to meet Kanmani so lets wait for their meeting.

Also do you think Veera will keep up his promise ?

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972K 105K 130
Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat everyone with love and care. But that was unt...
62.6K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
865K 107K 82
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...