The Lost Fairy

By goldendragon225

Over 400 years old, part of a secret scientific experiment by that era's Magic Council. F/n L/n, a wanderer... More

Chapter 1: The Hurting Hero
Chapter 2: The War Begins
Chapter 3: Phantom's Arrival
Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 5: Lost Shirt
Chapter 6: Trains...
Chapter 7: Womanizer M/N?!
Chapter 8: Break The Ring
Chapter 9: M/N's Anger
Chapter 10: New Home/ Nightmares
Chapter 11: Ninja
Chapter 12: Truth's Revealed
Chapter 13: The Ultimate Roar
Chapter 14: Arrival In Edolas
Chapter 15: Edolas M/N
Chapter 16: Return To Earthland
Chapter 17: The Cloaked Man On Tenrou Island
Chapter 18: The Power Of A God
Chapter 19: Training/The 7 Year Time Skip
Chapter 20: An Ancient Dragon Slayer
Chapter 21: Focux
Chapter 22: Neptune Vs. The God of Dragons
Chapter 23: Pushed To The Limit
Chapter 24: Horace and Bora
Chapter 25: The Original Dragon Slayers
Chapter 26: M/n Vs. Thor
Chapter 27: M/n's Enemies
Chapter 28: The Fight For Humanity
Chapter 29: Rage of The Dragon God
Chapter 30: We Don't Trade Lives
Chapter 31: The Light Alliance
Chapter 32: Feelings Revealed
Chapter 33: The Grand Magic Games Begin
Chapter 34: The Grand Magic Games Pt.2
Chapter 35: Pandemonium
Chapter 36: Dragon Force
Chapter 37: Mercurius Rescue
Chapter 38: The Hungry Wolf Knights
Chapter 39: The Death of The Dragon God?!
Chapter 40: The Party
Chapter 41: We have a pool?
Chapter 42: The Eclipse Spirits
Chapter 43: The Sun Village
Chapter 44: Love
Chapter 45: Tartaros Begins
Chapter 46: Tartaros Vs. M/n
Chapter 47: Rockwell's Sacrifice
Chapter 48: Rage of The Water Dragon
Chapter 49: The Will
Chapter 50: Father and Son
Chapter 51: Fairy Tail Zero- The Lost Fairy
Chapter 52: The Dragon God Returns
Chapter 53: A Darkness Within
Chapter 54: Ankhseram
Chapter 55: Neptune's Final Atonement
Chapter 56: Armageddon Part 1
Chapter 57: Armageddon Pt. 2
Chapter 58: Broken.
Chapter 59: The Strongest Dragon Slayer
Chapter 61: A Broken God
Chapter 62: Magnolia

Chapter 60: Wood God Dragonslayer

247 14 0
By goldendragon225

Wendy POV

I blink hard as I struggle to comprehend what he had just told me.

"Y-you want me?" I say pointing at myself. "W-why?"

"Something's wrong, isn't it?" Erza says stepping forward. M/n takes a deep breath and sighs, coughing slightly as he does. He looks down over his wounded body, then runs his hand through his now colorless gray hair, a couple lone streaks of white within it.

"I don't think I'm going to be the same fighter anymore... This power... it invites the challenge of enemies like Acnologia. I want to give it to someone who will hate it as much as I do... So it's never used unless it has to be."

"B-but you're still way stronger than I could ever imagine!? Why someone as weak as me?"

"Yes, why someone as weak as her." I watch M/n's eyes go wide, and his face ghostly pale. The only person I've seen make him act like this, was Acnologia...

Erza POV

M/n instantly turns to the terrace and steps in front of Wendy and myself, extending his arm in front of us as he does. I watch a tall black woman with viny green hair walk in, parts of her skin almost resembled, bark? Wood... No way. Was this the Wood God Dragon Slayer? She walks in towards us as M/n growls.

"Stand down Dragon God. You and I both know you can't beat me right now... So how?" She asks, running her finger under his chin, making him look up to her. "How the hell did you beat Acnologia?" M/n looks at her frozen still.

"I... I don't know." He says. She frowns, and turns to Wendy and I. Walking around M/n towards us.

"Do either of you know? It would be a shame for all he worked for to be ruined now." M/n's head snaps in our direction.

"I told you. I don't know. All I remember is focusing on a light, and somebody telling me everybody would die if I didn't get to it." She turns back to him, raising a brow.

"Not good enough. I need to know how." She reaches out towards me, stroking my hair. "Such pretty hair... I wish mine were as soft as yours... But unlike your friend, my Dragon didn't give a shit about his daughter, I took on some of his features in order to remain human. I used to be so pretty like you once..." The room begins to heat up, and I see M/n with his teeth pinned together growling at her.

"Get your hands off her."

"Or what?" She spits back out at him. He pauses, and next thing I know her arm had grown and extended into a branch, holding M/n in the air by the neck as he coughs up blood. "Either you tell me how you beat Acnologia... Or I'll force it out of you." She drops him to the ground as he convulses in a fetal position.

"M/n!" Wendy screams as she rushes to him, only to be slammed into the wall by another large branch. It shrinks back into the woman's arm, and I see M/n looking over his shoulder towards what had just happened... Oh no... He grits his teeth and lets out a pained, howling scream and pushes himself back onto his feet, blood pouring from the sides of his mouth as he turns himself us.

"Yes... Show me." She says licking her lips.

"Don't! Stop! He'll die if he tries to fight right now!"

"Shut! UP!" I get sent flying through the wall, then I feel something wrap around my leg, I see the vines from her hair had grown to wrap around me, I get whipped back through the floor into the basement of the guild hall.

Wendy POV

"S-stop it..." I watch tears begin falling from M/n's eyes. "Please stop hurting them! I told you I don't know! I doubt I'll ever be able to do whatever it was I did again! Whatever you want I'll do just stop!" He had fallen to his knees, crying as his fresh wounds had begun to split open again.

"What? Y-you're... crying?" The woman looks stunned as she watches him beg for her to not hurt us. "Y-you're the God of Dragons? Y-you were supposed to be the strongest! Yet now you cry for mercy after a few blows? You're a pathetic excuse for one of us. Now you've just pissed me off. If you can't give me what I want... Then you're all worthless." I watch M/n's eyes go wide again.

"Wendy! RUUUNNN!!!" He screams, I turn to, but trip and fall on my face, I turn and see her standing over me, a branch wrapped around my leg. "STOP IT!! PLEASE!!" I watch as her other arm forms into a sharpened spear of wood. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I hear the familiar echo reappear in his voice. It had caught the woman's attention as well. M/n slowly sways as he stands once again, his head aimed low, and his upper body was slack, hanging forwards.

"Now, what's this?" M/n's head snaps up and a white fiery aura surrounds him. "Hm, you expect me to believe this is the power that wiped away Acnologia? Do you take me for a fool F/n L/n?" She knows his full name? Nobody uses his full name, how does she know? She mentioned about M/n being 'one of them' earlier, was she in the same group as all of the other ancient Dragon Slayers? I'm broken from my thoughts as the branch around my leg tightens, and I'm whipped through the wall out onto the ground.

"WENDY!" I hear M/n scream.

Natsu POV

I arrive with Gray and Gajeel just in time to see Wendy getting up from the ground outside the guild, beat up badly.

"Wendy?!" I shout as we run up, I look up and see a large hole in the side of the guild hall. "What's going on?! We felt M/n's power skyrocket again!"

"I-I don't know, some woman showed up and wants to know how M/n beat Acnologia!" Then I get a whiff of it...

"I smell a dragon..." As he says that M/n gets thrown through a new hole in the wall. He flies into the bar across the street too, sending a chunk of it tumbling down. I turn back and see the woman Wendy was talking about...

"Natsu..." Gajeel grunts out.

"Yeah... She's strong." I hear a commotion from the falling bar and see a bunch of people screaming and pointing at M/n, who had just stood up from underneath the rubble.

"Shit, he doesn't look good guys." He steps out into the street, looking up at the woman. Then, I see Erza attack from behind her, swinging 2 swords down over her head, only for the woman to point a finger at her, and it grows into a small point, spearing Erza through her shoulder.

"NOOOOOO!!!" I turn and see the psychotic glowing white eye return while the white inferno rages around him.

"Now... that's better, I haven't seen this before." She says jumping down in front of him. "I need more... This still is nowhere near Acnologia's level." I watch as M/n sucker punches her, sending her careening back, tearing up the street as she does

"You just killed yourself." His aura becomes a burning gold as do the pupils in his eyes returning in a brilliant golden blaze. Although as soon as it begins, it cuts out entirely and M/n falls to a knee.

"No... Come on damnit!" He coughs out.

"Is this some kind of joke?" She says getting back up, stalking towards her prey again. "You can't possibly keep trying to force a light switch on with no power supply. You're done F/n."

"Her power..." Gray whispers out. "It's on a different level than M/n's right now..." He sits there on a knee, gasping for air as blood begins to seep through the bandages littering his body.

"How the hell did you beat him? You're worthless now... I doubt you're even the strongest one among the Fairies anymore." She holds out her hand towards him as she speaks. And a large trunk erupts from the ground into the sky, and bends back down, crashing down and driving M/n into the ground.

Gray POV

I feel my arm begin burning and turn and see Natsu engulfed in flames. He charges the woman.

"Fire Dragon IRON FIST!!" He slams the woman into the ground, and the large trunk stops growing. "If you want him, you gotta go through us!" He roars as he steps between her and M/n. The woman's face had changed into something maddening.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" A large green magic circle appears in front of her. "I'll kill you for that! Wood God Dragon ROAR!!" An enormous green swirling blast of energy rips towards Natsu, only for the entire thing to break apart before it hits him. I see Natsu blinking hard, looking around confused.

"Now... I don't know who you are, but I can't let you be killing any of us today." A man from within the rubble of the bar says.

"You're kidding..." I mutter out, then the rubble of the bar... Shatters. Its-!

"GILDARTS!!" Natsu says as the man rubs his head.

"That hurt you know." He grumbles as he steps out towards her. "Now, just who are you, and what do you want with Fairy Tail's Dragons?"

"You... You're different, I don't smell any kind of strange energy from you, except an awful amount of booze." Gildarts hiccups slightly, and grins.

"I've watched these kids fight for more in a handful of years than I've fought for in my entire life. The guy you want in particular, isn't who you think he is. If this is out of Vengeance or Revenge, leave now, you've proven without a shadow of a doubt you're stronger than all of them, so why stay and continue to cause pain?"

"You have no idea who or what you're talking about. Anybody who I want to hurt I hurt. Anybody who I don't want to hurt I don't hurt. Anybody I want dead, dies, I control everything around me wherever I go. So, who are you?" Gildarts' slight smile and relaxed expression turns into a dark and serious frown, and he releases an insane amount of magical power.

"I think I've been more than fair to you so far. No more nice guy. Leave now, or you'll see just who I am." As he finishes, I see M/n crawl out from the crater.

"I want him. You give me him. I go in peace." She says pointing at M/n.

"I'm afraid that isn't going to happen today. These kids are the ones who are going to set the future up for the success of future generations. Cleaning up the messes lazy bastards like me have left lying around." He steps towards her, the ground cracking and shattering beneath his feet as he does.

"You think these foolish children know anything? They fight for the lust of it, they love it."

"Who the hell told you that?" M/n spits out from behind Gildarts, wiping the blood from his mouth as he spoke.

"How the hell did you get back up?" She says, extending a hand towards him, although the large trunk shatters before it reaches M/n, Gildarts' hand extended towards it.

"Thanks..." M/n says out of breath.

"Don't mention it kid. You took over my spot protecting these guys for years, so I could try and be the father I never was. You showed me how we ought to act, to put a jacket around those who are cold..."

Natsu POV

I watch in a giddy awe as Gildarts releases the same depths of power he had shown me in the past.

"Don't worry M/n. I got this one." M/n stands there, still heaving for air. He squints hard and turns away to the ground, wiping his eyes.

"T-thank you, Gildarts." Gildarts and the woman begin exchanging extreme blows of magical power.

"We still don't hold a candle to him." Gray whispers out, his eyes wide with the display of power from Gildarts. They continue to wage all out war, although even Gildarts was struggling to keep up after awhile.

"Step aside, it's not you I'm after!" She gets ahold of Gildarts and throws him aside, now looking psychotically towards M/n.

"Shit..."

"Gray, Gajeel... We have to help."

"No... Stay out of this Natsu."

"What?!" I scream back ticked off, why was he always doing that? Before anything else can happen though, there's an enormous lightning strike. "Now there's only one guy that could be." The light dies down revealing Laxus now standing there.

"The old Geezer ain't here to play parent right now, so I guess it's my turn to be there when you all need me. Annoying brats." He says as he turns to M/n and smirks. This time however, he tries to push himself back up.

"No... I-I can't let you all keep fighting for me now." Although he couldn't get himself off of one knee... He couldn't get up...

Erza POV

I feel the air leave my body... He couldn't do it. M/n couldn't get up. He slams his fist in frustration.

"D-damn it!" He turns up to Laxus, who was looking solemnly towards the mighty Dragon Slayer.

"It's alright man. Maybe it's time you took a back seat." He throws his jacket aside and lightning surrounds him. "You've given everything to protect them, to keep us and Fairy Tail alive. Now it's time for us to pay up!" He stomps and bolts towards her.

Your POV

I watch with tears falling freely now, they were all having to join in as Mora grew more and more angry, unleashing more and more power bit by bit. She'll end up killing one of them soon. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn back as I yelp in pain as they squeeze tightly around my shoulder, picking me up by it.

"Get up kid, they're gonna need ya." Gildarts... a bloodied mess...

"W-what happened?" I stutter out.

"S-she didn't come... alone." He falls to his knees now, looking up at me. "You and I are more alike than either of us would like to admit. And we both know our time is far past up." He turns back to the battle. "T-there's another one... edge of the city. A psychotic looking old beefy guy, littered with scars, pointy hair and teeth." He wheezes out. "T-they're here to eat this place." I blink hard at what he said.

"Eat?" I question.

"Eat. Gone. Everybody. He was a talkative little shit. Said something in particular about." He pauses. "Eating you." I blink a couple times, confused as to what he just said.

"Eat?" I ask again.

"Eat." He says. 0_0

"You sure? Eat me?" He nods.

"I want to devour him, he'll have the tastiest meat of them all if he truly defeated Acnologia. End Quote." I frown and give him a disturbed look as I look myself over, then raise a brow to him.

"Do you think I look tasty?" I ask, I feel slightly offended when he looks me up and down, as if he's thinking about it. "That was kind of a rhetorical question man." -_-

"Meh, don't look like you'd be served anywhere fancy, maybe like a chain restaurant type deal." I again look at him with a disturbed look. Why did I feel so hurt by that?

"Thanks buddy." I say, lightly patting him on the back. I turn back and see Mora had stopped fighting... In fact, she looked frozen stiff, looking directly at Gildarts and I.

"Why's she doing that?" He whispers nervously to me. I turn to him and shrug then back to her.

"What did you just say?" She asks pointing towards us. Gildarts and I both look at each other confused then point to the other one.

"Him?" We say in unison. She shakily steps back and begins wildly and frantically looking behind her and all around, she was scared...

"An old scarred bastard with pointy hair and teeth... Did he have a Guild mark?" Gildarts thinks, then nods slowly.

"Yeah... Now that you mention it, I think he did." She swallows hard and looks to me.

"If you don't bring out that power right now every Dragon here won't live to see the sunrise." She says rapidly. "Hurry up! He'll have followed him back here!" Then, I hear a slow, eerie, low chuckle. I turn down one of the dark alleyways, and see the man Gildarts had just explained walk out, licking his lips.

"What a treat..." He says. "So many of you in one spot... I'll be able to feast for days!"

"You... You're the one." Mora stutters out, I see tears in her eyes as she falls back on her ass, still backing up from him.

"Who ate your poor daddy, yes..." I feel my blood turn cold, and for the first time in centuries... My body was trembling. I knew what I was getting into with Acnologia, but this guy? I had no information, completely dark, and on top of that, even a beat up Gildarts, to beat him further? And... killed Aldoron...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 1.8K 80
While out on a mission Natsu, Lucy and Happy find a eight year old kid wandering the streets. She waled around asking people for food, before heading...
56.9K 1.1K 65
Note, I don't own Fairy Tail, it's plot, or characters. I only own my plot and OCs. Enjoy! This will also be following the Fairy Tail anime storyline...
237 2 12
Thanks to an spell in a ancient magic book that goes wrong Lucy, Levy, Juvia and Erza get sucked in to an portal. Just as quick the portal opened it...
156K 2.9K 85
Y/n is a young dragon slayer that has a special ability he can use any kind of magic if he learns it. His dragon slayer magic is called God dragon sl...