|Blue Love|

By INNERFEELING

"Love between you and me that changed. From giving us peace to giving us nothing but pain and sadness, it's b... More

It's Blue Love
Mafia vs Civilians
1: My Life Sucks
2: My Doom
3: Being Chill Isn't Easy
4: Do Not Test Me
5: What The Hell
6: The Pain
7: Mistakes Happen
8: What's Wrong With Me
9: The Confusion
10: How It Started
11: The Repayment
12: We Have Hearts Too
13: Divorced Couple
14: Roomie
15: Kill Him
16: Don't Get The Wrong Idea
17: Family Love
18: Goodbye
19: What Is Happening
20: Can I Hug You
21: Sweet Revenge
22: Kissed Or Not
23: What Are You Doing To Me
24: I Forgot How Much I Hated You
25: The Truth
26: I Can Die For My Brothers
27: More Than I Should
28: Listen To Your Heart
29: Home
30: Blue Love
31: Family Reunion
32: Treasure
33: It Begins
34: Confession
35: The Dark Secret
36: I Love You

Introduction

68 6 1
By INNERFEELING

Blue Love is my new mafia based fanfiction on Bangchan of Stray Kids.

Blue color symbolises peace and calmness but it also is one of the colors that represents sadness and gloominess.

'Blue Love' is the story of a sadistic yet compassionate man, Chan and a sunshine but heartless woman Jiyoung.

Just like the contrast in the color blue was their personalities and they were to each other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Disclaimer

This fanfiction includes actors, members of Stray Kids and BTS most of the time while few other cameos will keep on coming.
It's a mafia based fanfiction so you can expect violence, gruesome death scenes, angst, drug use, bad language and few other mature scenes.

It's a pure work of fiction. I have just used the idols and actors as face claims, take it like a casting of kdrama or a movie! In no way of I am trying to disrespect any one! Any similarity is purely a coincidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 483 16
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
371K 9K 154
[REQUESTS CLOSED] just some oneshots about the married couple in stray kids โธœ(๏ฝกหƒ แต• ห‚ )โธโ™ก this is not a representation of straykids in real life, i'm...
2.4K 76 11
In a world where you only see in color when you fall in love...
320K 10.5K 35
โ™กห—หโœŽ*เณƒหš :ilovefreckles: :; โ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆโž โ†ณ [a stray ki...