My Crush || SEUNGJIN

By babyinniebread1

It started off as a crush, but it ended up like this... What happened? Kim Seungmin, a sophomore in highschoo... More

โ‘ 
โ‘ก
โ‘ข
โ‘ฃ
โ‘ค
โ‘ฅ
โ‘ฆ
โ‘ง
โ‘จ
โ‘ โ“ช
โ‘ โ‘ก
โ‘ โ‘ข
โ‘ โ‘ฃ
โ‘ โ‘ค
โ‘ โ‘ฅ
โ‘ โ‘ฆ
โ‘ โ‘ง
โ‘ โ‘จ
โ‘กโ“ช
โ‘กโ‘ 
โ‘กโ‘ก
โ‘กโ‘ข
โ‘กโ‘ฃ
โ‘กโ‘ค
โ‘กโ‘ฅ
โ‘กโ‘ฆ
โ‘กโ‘ง
โ‘กโ‘จ
not an update but pls read ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
โ‘ขโ“ช
โ‘ขโ‘ 
โ‘ขโ‘ก
โ‘ขโ‘ข
โ‘ขโ‘ฃ
โ‘ขโ‘ค
โ‘ขโ‘ฅ
โ‘ขโ‘ฆ

โ‘ โ‘ 

181 6 2
By babyinniebread1

"Jisung don't you think this is a little over the top? I told you I don't even like going to parties."

"It's not I promise."

Jisung is literally crazy. You see, we're going to a party today and I told Jisung to help pick out my outfits.

He gave me so many choices and I hated all of them. From crop tops, to shorts, to even a skirt, I can't wear that.

"How about I just wear a normal t-shirt and some jeans?"

"Ew no, what are you? Some Mom?" I rolled my eyes. It was not that I didn't want to wear it, I was just insecure.

"No, it's not my style. I rather wear something comfortable then wear something over the top."

"That's the thing, branch out of your comfort zone Seung."

"Who's party are we going to again?" Felix said.

"Yeji's. And alot of people will be there so we have to impress everyone."

"No we don't, I'm not impressing a bunch of morons."

"Seungmin just wear it, there's nothing wrong with showing a little stomach."

"Hell no."

"You could always wear a jacket over it. Plus, Hyunjin will be there."

Hyunjin will? Now I really wanted to go. But how would he feel about me wearing crop top? What if he makes fun of me?

"Pleaseeeee. I promise you won't have to wear it again." Jisung begged.

"Come on Seung, there's nothing wrong with it." Felix added.

I sighed. "I'll wear it."

They cheered as Jisung pulled out the cuntiest shirt he can find.

"You did this on purpose you little fucker." I said. He just pushed me into the bathroom.

'Just relax seungmin, you're only wearing this for once. You don't have to do it again.' I kept telling myself.

I was so scared of what Hyunjin would think of me if I just wore something like this. What if he isn't gay? Well obviously he is, but you get how I'm feeling right?

After putting the top on I just looked at myself. 'Damn I have pretty good abs, wait. Why am I checking myself out?'

I left out the bathroom. "Seung, you look hot oh my fucking god. Hyunjin will love it." Jisung said.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get going? This is only happening once and I want tonight to be fun."

Felix and Jisung just looked at each other and then we all left.

"Oh guys, Minho is coming to get us. I'm not sure whe-" I heard a car beep.

"I guess right now?" I said.

!!!

"Shit, I thought you said party? This looks like a club." I told Felix.

"Ooh Changbin! See ya guys." He waved and walked off.

"Ji, you can go if you want. I'll be fine on my own."

"Are you sure? You've never even been to a party, isn't this overwhelming?"

"Not at all. Have fun." He hugged me and left with Minho.

I was overwhelmed, but for the sake of my friends I stayed calm.

Hyunjin tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around.

"Damn Hyunjin, you scared me." He wrapped his hand around my waist. I blushed really hard.

"Sorry I didn't mean to. Are you okay? You look a little overwhelmed."

"I'm perfectly fine. Why?"

"Seungmin." He could tell I was lying, I'm a bad liar.

"I am just a little bit. I've never been to a party before, I was always so busy."

"It's fine, just stay with me okay." He unwrapped his arm from off my waist and took my hand.

"If your feeling uncomfortable, just tell me and we can leave. Okay?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, I loved how he actually cared about me.

We walked into the kitchen, full of people I've never seen around campus before.

Apparently, some were college students. Others were from our school but they were seniors.

One person I did recognize, was that girl. Ryujin. After that day we talked, she never showed up to school. I felt guilty wondering if it was my fault or not, but it could've been personal problems.

"Hey Dude, I haven't seen you around much." Hyunjin said to Changbin.

"Sorry. I've been with somebody these past couple of days."

"Bullshit, we all know you've been with Felix." They started teasing him. I couldn't help but giggle myself.

"Where is Felix? I thought he was with you?"

"He went into the bathroom. He'll be back in a minute." Hyunjin nodded.

Hyunjin noticed how I was gripping my shirt really hard. I never really do this unless I'm nervous so it wasn't hard to tell.

He put his hand on my waist again. For some reason I felt calmer.

"Hyunjin, you never told me that you and Seungmo were dating?" Minho said walking in with Jisung.

"Oh well. Besides, we're just talking chill."

Ouch, I wanted to believe that we were actually dating. But there was nothing I could say to that. He was right.

"Shut up Hyunjin, we all know you two will end up together anyways." Jisung spoke.

His face was really red. I felt butterflies in my stomach at the thought of me and him.

"Oh yeah? What about you and Mr Minho over there?"

"W-What? Theres nothing going on with us." Jisung looked at me and saw that I was smirking.

"Seungmin no." He said.

"Seungmin yes." I said.

"Has he fucked you yet? Just curious." Jisung hid his face in Minho's chest. Minho just stared at me in shock.

"Fuck you." Minho said. This was all so awkward, us talking about our dating lives. The only ones who weren't embarrassed was Changbin. Who disappeared..?

"Where did Changbin go?"

"Obviously to his boyfriend, you know just how you are with yours?"

"Yeah your fucking dying today." I let go of Hyunjin and chased Jisung.

"You fucking bitch." I grabbed him and he started cat fightin, Felix pulled us apart.

"What is wrong with you guys now?" He asked.

"The same question I've been asking since I first met both of you." Changbin said.

"Guys, game starts in 5 minutes. Let's go so we can get started early." A girl said.

Me and Jisung Looked at each other. We knew how this would end so it was best to keep cool.

Everyone went upstairs and sat down. We all looked around waiting for Yeji to start the game.

"We're playing 7 minutes in heaven losers." They all cheered.

Yeji spent the bottle and it landed on some kid name Jungwon..?

"This is with a twist of course. I will ask you a question, answer it truthfully or I will pick somebody for you to play 7 minutes in heaven with."

"Jungwon. Have you ever slept with anyone before?"

"Yeah, like 3 times I'll say." Laughter and talking filled the room. Meanwhile, I'm worried that I would get chosen.

Jungwon spun the bottle next, it landed on Minho.

"If had to pick someone to fuck right now, who would it be?"

"Jisung." His face went red and they all chuckled.

Jisung spun the bottle and it landed on Yuna. Some Sophomore.

"Yuna. What's your sexuality?" Those questions were sensitive, coming from yeji.

"Bi. I can take both, and you all know what I mean by that."

A couple of more spins later and it landed on Hyunjin.

"Hyun, have you ever been with a guy before? Like I'm the same room? In the same bed?"

"Hell yeah, but I'm not gonna call out that person." He looked at me and I pulled my hood down to my face.

"Tell us, or pick someone to go with." They all chanted to tell them.

"Fuck it." He came up to me and pulled me up by my hand.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Just go along with it." Yeji, started the timer as we went into the room.

He closed the door and locked it, I just sat down on the other side of the bed.

"Seung, are you okay?"

"Yes. I promise I am. Don't worry about me, let's just get this over with."

"Well then I have a question."

"Can I kiss you? It may have not been the first time but I've been wanting to do it since we've got here." He sat down next to me.

"Why all so sudden..?"

"I-I can't explain why. Personal reasons. But I just really want to, don't we need to make
This time useful?"

"Your right but, it's so rushed. It all feels so rushed."

"We don't have to then, I care about your feelings. You should've been ho-"

I kissed him. I know everything I said may have been true but I was going to give him what he wanted. Like I said, he was right.

I pulled back not knowing if he was going to kiss me back.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me again. He just kept kissing and kissing, almost like we were about to start making out. I stopped myself.

"We should stop." I said.

"Maybe, this wasn't the right place huh?" I nodded.

This escalated really fast but I couldn't help myself. He's Hwang Hyunjin, I wouldn't miss this opportunity to get close to him.

Someone knocked on the door. "Time is up, stop fucking in there."

I opened it and it was Minho.

"We weren't, we just talked." He hummed in response.

"Guys, they didn't even do anything. Waste of time."

"Okay then, let's pick someone else to go." The game continued.

"Ji, I'm going to get a drink. I'll be back."

"Isn't this your 4th one? Take it easy now."

"I will don't worry." He nodded and I went downstairs.

As I was in the kitchen, someone approached me. Jeonghan?

"I didn't think you had that much of a social life to even show up. Do you even know what this is called?"

"A party, cut the shit. What do you want?"

"To mess with you obviously, after you got me suspended and your little friends corrupted and stop felix from me. There's not reason not to hate you."

"You and Felix's relationship had nothing to do with me, if anything I didn't even know you guys were together. Your just pissed because your an asshole."

"I've noticed you with Hwang. What do you two have going on? Are y'all dating?"

"Why does that matter?"

"Because he's too good for you. Your a nobody, with an alcoholic father who abused you."

"How did you know about that.? I never told anyone."

"Seungmin, we've all seen your pathetic dad before. I've noticed bruises all over you so of course I had to make it worse."

"My dad isn't p-pathetic. He just has issues that he needs to figure out."

"Sure, but answer my questions. Why are you with that little twit anyways?"

"What little twit?" Hyunjin said walking in on us. Was he spying?

"Uh, nothing. I was just talking about the teachers. Right Seungmin?" I nodded, nervously smiling.

"Bullshit. What were you two talking about? Seungmin is this why you were taking forever? Wasting your time with this idiot."

"Fuck off, I didn't even do anything."

"Guys just chill. Hyun, nothing happened." I said taking a deep breathe.

"Seungmin. Don't lie to me." I just walked away and went outside. I needed fresh air anyways, all that time being in there was draining me.

I looked at my phone which i completely ignored for hours.

"Shit, 30 missed calls? My mom is going to kill me. I completely forgot."

I texted Jisung that I was going home. He wasn't going to see my text until the morning anyways. I called up an Uber which arrived quicker then I would've thought it would.

"Sunoo texted me too. They must've been really worried, I feel bad."

"Ay kid, are you alright back there?" The driver asked.

"Yes, I'm okay. How much longer until we're there?" He could tell I was in a rush.

"I could get you there quicker, that's another 10$."

"Whatever. Just please get me home faster."
————————————————————————-
Guys, this chapter kinda ate Ngl.

Did y'all miss Seungjin? Ik I did.

But no cause like why did Jeonghan have to ruin their time there? That pissed me off even though I'm the one writing 😭

Thoughts for today?

2056 words 🥟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.7K 16
- fluff with a little bit of drama top ranks : #10 - seungjin [01/31/2020] #6 - seungjin [04/21/2020] This book will be under editing!! seungjin ff l...
2.2K 70 11
- SLOW UPDATES. Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin have always been VERY close friends since childhood. Their friendship was made by them being born in the...
6.8K 494 7
In which two internet friends, two boys who accidentally fell in love, met for the first time to achieve their dreams... together. - or - Seungmin ab...
1K 79 21
"I am not gonna kiss a Ghost!" . . . "You can't save someone who is already dead," . . . "I really am not from this place," Haunted city for us and h...