Forever family

By lionesseslovr08

*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ???? More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six

Chapter fifteen

1.1K 22 1
By lionesseslovr08

"Oh my god I completely forgot about them thanks Kimmie" As soon as i say this the bell rings for the end of the day "Well you've probably got cleaning to do havent you haha"

"Yes I do, i'll see you later bug love you"

"Love you too"

The end of the school day is fast approaching, the last 5 minutes of the lesson felt like hours. Finally, we were allowed to pack our things up and get ready to go. Once the bell went I met the guys outside of my classroom, where we made our way to the sports hall to let Mr Winrow know that we are going to be going to the gym for training today.

"I've got an amazing idea for us all to do" Rowan says, from behind me

"Go on then" I say slowing down to walk next to him

"So you know how you always say that your stronger than us and we never believe you"

"Yeah"

"Why don't we try whatever workout you want to do today, all the same weights and everything"

"If you really want to, I think I'm doing legs today so that should be funny," I say slightly laughing. Everyone agrees as we make our way over to the gym next door to school.

"Hola my favourite receptionist" I say walking over to the front desk where we all had to sign in.

"Hello, my love, how are you doing haven't seen you in here for a while"

"Did you not see, i got the call up for England"

"Oh my gosh yeah I did, congrats by the way"

"Thank you, they're all gonna try my leg workout today, so it should be a laugh when they walk back through here"

"Haha i'll still be here so i'll keep a lookout for that, we can laugh together"

"Yeah we can"

"Alright my love your all signed in you can go through"

"Thank you, i'll see you later"

"I'll meet you guys out there ok" I say walking into the changing rooms, not waiting to hear their response, I make my way to the lockers and find a large one and put my school bag inside before I get changed and then lock it up with the padlock that was conveniently in the bag Kim packed for me and then go to meet up with the guys.

"Are you ready?" I say, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah, I don't think it will be that bad will it" Callum says, thinking of the worst that could happen

*skip to after the workout*

"Oh my god I regret saying that it wouldn't be bad" Callum says sitting down on the floor with the rest of the guys whilst I skip up to them with a big smile on my face

"What were you saying"

"Nothing" He says groaning and laying back on the floor

"You do that, multiple times a week?" Harry shouts from where he was sat near the back of the group

"Yep" I say popping the 'p', when I get a text, its from Anna and she says she's on her way "Well that's Anna I should probably go and get changed, are you all coming with"

"Yeah" I hear the boys groan as they stand up slowly

Once I have finished getting changed, I make my way out to the front desk to see Dave, the receptionist. He's been here forever. I can't remember a day where I've been to the gym and he's not working.

After laughing at the guys complaining and walking funny out of the gym I get in Anna's car shoving my stuff on her back seats, before hopping into the front.

"Hello, my love, have a good day at school"

"Yeah it was good" I say, not wanting to mention the fact that people were talking about the rumour in the last lesson.

"That's good then, everyone else is already at Kim's, I was running a bit late as usual" I laugh at this knowing that Anna is late to almost everything apart from games, that's only because someone picks her up so she's not late.

Soon enough we arrive at Kim's and as soon as the car stops moving I bolt out of the door and run through Kim's maze of a house to get to the kitchen where I can hear everyone talking. Bursting through the door everyone looks my way but I'm only looking for one person, the only one who is not looking my way. I run over to her and jump on her back covering her eyes with my hands.

"Guess who" Doing my best impression of Anna

"Ooooh I don't know, Viv teases ",is it the grinch"

"Nooo, it's me" I say uncovering her eyes whilst everyone gets back into their conversations

"I know it's you silly" She says turning back into her conversation with Beth as I walk over to Kim, Jen and Leah who were sitting on the sofa together and plonk myself down across them all. I let out a loud huff as I closed my eyes and lay my head on Leah's lap.

"You alright Rosie" Jen says

"Yeah, just tired"

"Yeah I bet you are did you have a good day at school though"

"Yeah, apart from at lunch, this boy didn't believe that I was good at football so I played against his whole team, they got beat"

Soon enough everyone started to get hungry as we all migrated from the kitchen or dining area to Kim's lounge, so Leah offered to order pizza for everyone, we decided to get some between us instead of one each.

The pizza arrived so everyone found themself a proper seat instead of laying on top of one another as we were doing before. I only ate 2 or 3 slices before I decided that I was full. Sometimes, I can eat nearly a full pizza to myself other times I cant even eat a quarter of one, it all just depends.

A few hours and lots of talking later, I was falling asleep on Viv's knee where I had been sitting for most of the night apart from when we were eating. Leah decided that it was time for us to go home as I had school in the morning and then we all had training in the afternoon.

Leah's POV

Sitting at Kim's late at night got me thinking, me Lia and Caitlin were talking but I couldn't be less interested in why we should all go on a team holiday to Wales. Ever since Jonas introduced us to Rosie, I've always felt like I should be responsible for her, like she was my own child. When Jonas asked if she could stay with any of us as her family did not live close by I was quick to offer up our spare room.

I've been thinking about this for a while and I don't know if i'll be able to do it, or if I can get it sorted legally, but i'm going to try my hardest even if I don't sleep for days. I will try, all for my Roro.

My thoughts at the moment were all over the place. How can I get in contact with her? Will she even reply? What should I say to her? Will she agree or not? What will I do if she doesn't? Should I tell Rosie? What would Rosie say?

I think if I can get into contact with her I should tell the rest of the girls, apart from Rosie, they might be able to help me, I know one of the girls has a friend or relative that could help me out with the legal side of it I just need to get her number.

I've decided I want to start the process as soon as I can so I message Jonas to see if we can have a meeting together before training starts, when Rosie is at school.

*messages*

Leah: Hey Jonas, I was wondering if we could have a meeting tomorrow before training. I just wanted to ask you something?

Jonas: Yes, of course we can Leah what time would work best for you

Leah: Just between the time I drop Rosie off at school and pick her up please

Jonas: Would 10:30 be alright then

Leah: Yeah that's perfect, thanks, i'll see you tomorrow

Jonas: It's no problem, see you tomorrow

"Leah, Leah" Caitlin says nudging me

"Yeah what's up" I say shutting my phone off

"You were away with the fairies for a bit what's up"

"Nothing, just texting Jonas"

"Oh ok, what do you think about our idea then"

"What idea?"

"About going on holiday, together as a team"

"I mean yeah but where too"

"Well Lia was saying Wales and I don't know why because it's all just cows and sheep and fields. Where do you think we should go"

"I don't know like Ibiza or something"

"Oooh yeah that sounds good, i'll put it in the groupchat in the morning, but I think you best get home because Rosie is dead asleep over there" Caitlin says pointing over to where Rosie was sitting on Viv her legs over Beth's knee.

"Yeah we best get going she's got school in the morning"

*the next morning*

I've dropped Rosie off at school and it's now time for me to go and have my meeting with Jonas. I let the girls know where I'm going so they don't think I've gone missing and get in my car. On the way there thoughts are rushing through my head. What if I'm doing the wrong thing?

Rosie's POV

Leah was acting weird this morning before she dropped me off at school, it's like her head wasn't screwed on properly this morning. At breakfast she just sat there staring into space and then when we were in the car she did the same thing she didn't even tell me what time she was going to be picking me up for training.

When I tried to ask her what was wrong she just ignored my question and changed the subject. And now that I think about it she's been a bit weird ever since we came back from England camp. I'm going to ask the other girls if they know what's wrong with her later at training.

Leah's POV

I got to the training centre a bit earlier than planned so I sat in my car thinking about what I was going to say to him. Eventually it got to the time our meeting was scheduled so I walked inside and asked Jess the receptionist if Jonas is in his office.

"Yeah he is, you can just go right through" She says smiling at me and looking up from her computer at me

"Thanks Jess" I say walking in the direction of his office, nerves bubbling up inside of me. I knock on the door and after a few seconds I hear him call me in. As I open the door I can see him sitting at his desk typing on his laptop, probably finishing an email or something. As I sit down on the seat opposite his desk he moves his attention from the screen and onto me.

"So, what can I help you with Leah" He asks me finally putting his laptop screen down

"Well i'm not really sure if you can help me with it I might have to go to someone higher up im not sure yet"

"Well we can always try"

"I was wondering if you could help me get into contact with Rosie's mum"

"Ok, yeah I think you were right I don't have access to that kind of information, I can help you though but I think the board are going to want to know why"

"Can I just tell them or do you have too because I don't really want to tell too many people incase my plan doesn't work out and then I get everyone's hopes up, i'm only going to tell the girls after i've got a bit of it sorted but i'm not even going to tell Rosie until its fully sorted and then what am I going to tell her if it doesn't work out and she asks me why i've been off with her" I word vomited, playing with my hands

"Leah, i'm sure we can work it out I can see if I need to tell them or weather you can if you want, i'll call the head right now if you want"

"Yeah that would be great, thanks Jonas"

After a few minutes and Jonas talking on the phone he calls my name "Leah, he says you can tell him, i'll step out for a minute just let me know once your finished"

"Thank you" I say taking the phone out of his hand as he walks out of the door and quietly closes it

*phone call*(the head of board is called John, I made that up by the way)

J: Hello, Leah what can I do for you today lovely

L: Well I was just wondering if you could help me get into contact with Rosie's mum

J: Well, I can certainly try, I am going to need a reason though, I can't just be giving you her contact details without a reason

L: I want to adopt Rosie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 762 33
read to find out
Space By Alex

Fanfiction

30K 1.5K 54
Everyone has a space to fill in this world. Come with me on my journey to find mine.
52.1K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...