Forever family

By lionesseslovr08

*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ???? More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six

Chapter thirteen

1.1K 25 0
By lionesseslovr08

A/N: Hey guys to ensure you see all my announcements if you could, please could you give me a follow as i know you dont see them if you dont follow me. This will be my main type of communication to you guys from now on as the chapters will be scheduled to post so i dont forget. Thanks for all your support and im always here if you need to speak to anyone.xx

90+3 min 'Only a minute to go, and Rosie's on the run, passing it to Nobbs, Nobbs to Mead, Mead making the run. Rosie makes herself available from outside the box, Mead passes to her. AND SHE SCORES, what a brilliant late goal from the young player. The whole team going over to celebrate with her and Jill Scott it looks like is running up the sidelines to get in on the action, closely followed by the rest of the bench, not wanting to miss out on this incredible young girls talent appreciation.' 

Rosie's POV

As the final whistle went I just stood there, in the middle of the pitch soaking it all in. Today was my first ever full debut for England and being honoured to wear the captain's armband as well, I think my dad would be proud, and I hope he was watching over me this evening. Throughout the game I felt like I was in euphoria, I honestly felt like I could fly.

After a minute or two I could feel someone behind me, and to my surprise when I turned around, it wasn't Leah or Beth, it was Sarina.

"Thank you" I breathed out moving to stand in front of her.

"What for?" She asked back

"For believing in me, and for letting me wear the captains armband tonight, I know if my dad was here he would be very proud of me, and probably hug you to death" We both laughed at this

"Don't thank me, you've got other people to thank" She said turning and looking towards the rest of the team and then drawing her attention fully to Leah, who was talking with her Mum and Dad.

"She did all of this?" I say, shocked but not surprised.

"Yeah she was the one who asked everyone to wear the tape and she was the one who wanted to give you the captains armband, of course the rest of the team agreed when she proposed it, but yes Rosie she came up with all of this. And a little birdy may have told me that's there's one other surprise" As she says this Leah turns around, her eyes quickly darting around the pitch where the girls were spread out, then her eyes locked with me, secretly telling me to go over "You can go Rosie, you've done well tonight, I'm proud of you and I'm sure he would be too"

As soon as she said this I took off running, and jumped into Leah's arms.

"Thank you" I whisper into her ear

"You don't have to thank me, you deserve this so much" I stay in her arms for a few minutes until she whispers into my ear again "I would love to stay here all night but i think someones jealous" I get down from her arms as I feel her squeeze me one more time.

"Who" I say confused as there was no one behind me

"Me maybe" I hear that familiar Dutch accent coming from where I was just looking, it's like she teleported. I quickly run over to where she is and throw my arms around her as she does the same to me.

"I thought you couldn't come" I say confused, as she had a meeting with the Dutch national team manager

"Yeah, we rescheduled it to this morning so I could make it in time for your game once Leah told me her brilliant idea."

After our hellos and congratulations from many different people, I decided I would go for a walk around and see if I could find my friends, or if they had gone home already. Walking around the pitch I stopped to sign many things for people and take pictures.

When I got to my friends i noticed around 10 people I didn't know, they were definitely not on their own because they looked eleven or something like that.

"Hello you, what are you doing here" I say approaching them.

"Oh my god it's Rosie, what's she doing walking over to us?" One of the smaller girls said with a shocked look on her face as I made my way over.

"She goes to our school, you know that right?" One of the smaller boys said to her as I made my way over to Callum and the rest of the team.

"Hello superstar" Max says as he opens his arms to give me a hug over the railing.

"I missed you" I say, directing it at all of them.

"You were awesome today" Alfie said as I let Max go from the hug

"Thanks, I didn't even know about it" I said as we all laughed as I told them about when I was crying because of what happened in the changing rooms. Once we were finished laughing I feel a tap on my arm, I look down to see one of the little girls that had apparently come with them

"Is it true that you go to our school?" She asks, and if I hadn't crouched down I don't think i would have been able to hear her

"Yeah I do" I say smiling at her "Who's your favourite player then"

"I like Lotte" She says nervously

"Do you want to speak to her?" She just nodded nervously "Ok if you give me a minute then you can" She just nodded nervously again then ran off back to her friends. I stood up and looked at the boys who were looking at me weirdly.

"What do you want?" I say raising my eyebrows at them

"Nothing" They all say at once, starting conversations with each other. I take my phone out of my waistband and unlock it. I go on to find Rich's phone number as I know he will be near all of the girls.

*phone call* (R-rosie Rc-rich/kit man rich)

Rc- Are you alright

R- Yeah im ok, are you near the girls

Rc- Yeah there all over this side with us near the bench

R-Could you send them all over to where i am please

Rc- Yeah of course i can, do you want your spare shirts again then I'm guessing

R-Yes please

Rc-Ok i'll send them with Jordan

R- Ok thank you, love you

Rc- love you too Rosie i'll see you later.

R- See you later

After a few minutes of catching up with the guys I hear a squeal come from beside me, I turn to look at what she was squealing at and see the whole team, plus Viv and a few of the Arsenal girls who came, making their way over to where I was sitting on the railing.

"Richy Rich said you wanted us" Alessia said as they finally made their way to me, after what felt like a million years.

"Yeah, I did, these are the people from my school and they brought some others as well, so I thought it would be nice if you met them all and everything"

"Yeah sounds good" She said back to me as they all dispersed and Jordan came over to give me my spare shirts.

"Thanks, love you"

"You're very welcome, Monkey, love you too" She says as she kisses my head and walks off to the little girl who was staring at her.

Eventually I made my way over to the little ones after finishing my conversation with the boys, which included me offering to strip off for some reason. We all know the TV would like that.

"Hey, what's that you've got there then?" I asked a little girl who had a piece of cardboard hidden behind her back. She nervously pulled it from behind her back, when I saw it I nearly cried. In the middle it had a picture of me and it said 'Roro I love you please can I have your shirt'.

"Do you want it?" I say to her as she nods nervously, putting her head down. "Hey don't do that, I don't bite '' I say pulling my shirt over my head, knowing she would want the one that I was wearing in the match, as we both laughed, her easing up a little bit. "So what's your name"

"Thea" She says as she looks at me admiringly

"Well Thea would you like me to sign my shirt or your sign"

"Could you sign both please" She says coming out of her shell a little bit more

"Of course I can." I say, taking the pen she was holding in her hand and signing both of them.

Once I had finished giving all of my things away, including my boots, which now left me shoeless and topless it was time for the trophy ceremony and then the afterparty. As everyone was slowly making their way to where everyone was lined up I ran over to the team.

"You can come to the afterparty if you want to, I've given security all of your names to put on the list just in case you wanted to come, it's at the hotel on the next street."

"Yeah we'll be there, now you go you've got a medal to get" Ben says pushing me slightly, as they all laugh at me running over to Leah and Beth, near the back of the crowd.

Lining up to get my first ever senior medal was a dream. What surprised me even more is when they called my name out for both the golden boot and young player of the tournament. Along with Beth who was player of the tournament and Keira who was player of the match.

Lining up to go through the guard of honour that the German team had created for us gave me butterflies. I knew that if my dad was here right now he would be so proud of me and I hope he's watching from wherever he is. I want my mum to be proud of me but I doubt that will happen, she hasn't even messaged to ask if I'm ok. But I don't need her. I've got my Arsenal family now.

Alex Scott stood to give me my medal. As well as doing that she gave me a hug and whispered how proud she was in my ear, Alex will always be like a mum to me, like Leah, she's always been there for me when Leah couldn't.

*skip to afterparty*

My first ever England medal at just 15 years old, I felt like I was on top of the world until we got to the afterparty, in the changing rooms we were singing and dancing. Me and Leah were standing in a corner trying to get vodka into my can of coke so no one was suspicious in all the videos because I'm still underage, although I think we put too much in because now my head is spinning and I can't walk straight.

Walking into the afterparty with the rest of the team was awesome, everyone was stood around giving us a round of applause before we all split off to go and speak to family and friends that had turned up, luckily the boys didn't bring the little ones back with them, otherwise that would have been a disaster. Especially seeing all of their idols, drunk off their heads.

"I love you guys" I drunkenly shout, as we are all sitting in a corner of the room, practically sitting on each other.

"We love you to Rosie" Callum says the rest of them laughing at my drunken state

After a while and i'd gotten people to go and get my drinks for me because I was 'too comfy' they announced they had to go

"But I don't want you to goooo" I say clinging onto about 5 arms at once

"But we have to, i'm sorry we told my mum we would be back for 12 and it's quarter to" Ben said prying my arms from around his and the other ones I was holding onto

"Noooooooo" I say running back to grab his arm, this time he decided that he definitely needed some help. So, he walked me over to where Viv and Kim were sitting with their drinks half empty, probably talking about something boring.

"Hey, do you mind keeping her here for a bit, we've got to go and she won't let go" Ben asks, a sheepish smile on his face.

"Of course," Viv says putting her glass back down on the table ",come on you" she says pulling me from his arm and sitting me on her knee

"Thanks so much again," He says rubbing his arm from where I had my arms around him ",sorry for just dumping her on you"

"No dont worry about it shes usually like this when she's drunk, unless she's with Anna" Kim says as Viv tries to distract me seeing them all go in case I bolt out like I did once.

"Thanks again, tell her I said bye" He says turning to walk out the door that Callum was standing by waving him over so they could go.

"Bye, i will do don't worry"

@arsenalwfcnews

Caption- News flash

Rosie, number 26, seen last night hugging a boy who we assume to be her boyfriend, reports say that she was very close with him all night after their win on the Arnold Clark cup. Does our number 26 have a boyfriend? Will she ever come clean?

Comments-

@arsenalwfcfan- Oh my god Rosie has a boyfriend

@user023974893- I don't think he deserves someone like her, she's just a backstabbing bitch who takes other peoples places

@userawfc9277483- I think this should be taken down, you wouldn't like it if this happened to you so don't do it to other people

@kimlittle1990- Please take this down, I don't think she would appreciate this being posted all over the internet, if she wanted people to know if she had a boyfriend or girlfriend then she would do it on her own terms

(post taken down 6:57am 24th feb 2022)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Space By Alex

Fanfiction

30K 1.5K 54
Everyone has a space to fill in this world. Come with me on my journey to find mine.
6.3K 81 14
one shots of lionesses and y/n ✿ comment any players you specifically would like:) may be mentions of triggering topics but will give heads up. don't...
52.2K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...
Narla. By Lx :)

Fanfiction

11.4K 351 15
It's 2024, it's Keira's year and also Barcelona's year again. In this story find out how break ups bring 2 people back together. ⚠️warning: will incl...