Forever family

By lionesseslovr08

*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ???? More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six

Chapter eleven

1.2K 23 8
By lionesseslovr08

A/N: Suprise chapter for my bestie who landed herself in hospital lol (shes ok tho btw) anyway ive decided to do a google form and would appreciate it if you filled it out the link is on my profile TIA xx

*comments*

@katie_mccabe11- so proud of you Roro, we will be cheering you on all the way

@kimlittle1990- good luck Roro and the rest of the team rooting for you

@user20397809327- Rosie shouldn't even be there, she's defo taking someone's place, who's more worthy of it

@lionesseslover02802- Don't listen to the haters Rosie, you deserve to be there, you've worked hard, just believe in yourself.

Later on that day, all the girls had made their way into the chill room, everyone was spread out, some people playing fifa on the big TV in the corner, some playing the old arcade games that appeared from nowhere. Me, Lotte and Jordan are all sitting on bean bags in the middle of the room on our phones. In my case I was making an instagram post

@rosie26

(^Rosie and Calvin)

Caption- Lately @leahwilliamsonn @katie_mccabe11 @kimlittle1990 @bethmead @jordannobbs @liawalti @viviannemiedema

*comments*

@mbrighty04- lovin' the cowboy hat Rosie

@awfclovr- loving this content at the minute

@kimlittle1990- how dare you post that picture of me, you little rascal

@racheldaly3- that cowboy hat is awesome i think we should all get one

@katie_mccabe11- no credit for the cowboy pic I think my photography skills were on point

@rosie26- sorry k love you lots tho

A sort of quietness spreads over the room until my phone blares out my ringtone, Katie's rendition of my chant 'gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, a Rosie from up north, number 26 and she plays up the front' in her Irish accent , that I can't bring myself to change back.

When I look to the top of my screen I see that it is Callum, one of my friends from school who also plays on the football team and is captain when I'm not there. I answered it by moving myself to be more comfortable and turning the sound up a little so I could hear.

"Hello you" I say into the phone once I'm in a more comfortable position.

"Hola," He says back to me after pushing someone away from him. I could hear laughter in the background so I presumed he was with the rest of the team.

"How are ya?"I ask ignoring the burning eyes staring at me from across the room

"Good, good, how's your first camp?"

"Yeah yeah it's going good, did you watch the games?"

"Yeah we all did, Ben's mum invited us round to watch it after she found out you were in the team"

"Aww I love her"

"What are you saying about my mum?" I hear Ben shouting in the background, they are definitely all there

"Just how much we love her" I talk down the phone as Ben runs over and steals Callum's phone

"Oh my god, it's Rosie, oh my god I've missed you so much" He says smiling down the phone at me, as i become more aware of the many pairs of eyes burning holes into my head.

"I missed you guys too don't you worry"

"We've got loads to tell you" Alfie says as they all gather round the phone

"Well if you give me a minute you can tell me all about it" I say

"Why in a minute, why can't we tell you now?" Max asks

"Because, people can't keep their ears to themselves' ' I say looking over to where all the stares are coming from, Jill, Lotte, Jordan, Alex, Alessia and Ella all with guilty looks on their faces as they try to come up with an excuse.

"WAIT!" I hear from my phone, confused by who just yelled. I reach down and pick my phone up which had been left on the beanbag chair I was just sitting on. "If you're in an England camp does that mean you've met Ella Toone '' It was Leo, he always seems to have a fat crush on her, it's like he's obsessed with her or something. He nearly fainted when I told him I lived with Leah so never mind meeting Ella.

"Yes, of course I have" his eyes go wide at this, eyebrows raised "I can get her to speak to you if you want"

"Really?" he almost shouts

"Yeah, if u text me I'll tell you when we're free" I say "right I'm going up to Leah's room now and none of you better follow me or I'll tell Sarina" That made them all turn around quickly and get on with whatever they were doing before.

Once I make my way up to Leah's room where I'm mainly staying, I lay on her bed and prop my phone up on the bedside table next to me.

"So go on, what were you going to tell me?" I say, getting myself comfortable on the unmade bed that Leah and I had left this morning.

"Right so you know how recently we've been getting loads of new people"

"Yeah, go on" I say sceptically

"Well the day after you left for camp, the Monday, a boy joined and we all thought he would be nice and all that so we offered him to come and join the team if he wanted to"

"Ok and,"

"Well we thought he was alright until we had an extra training session last week for the game we had, which we won by the way"

"That's good and what happened"

"Well it was all going good until we were having our rest break before we started the 5-aside practice matches right, and he started asking all this stuff about who's the captain so we told him that it was someone else and Callum was captain until they come back"

"Ok"

"Then he started saying all this shit about if 'he' was a good enough captain then 'he' would be here so I just got all mad because he was saying all this shit about you thinking you were a boy, I nearly blurted it out, and slapped him across the face for it but Ben stopped me before I could do anything"

"Oh my days" I say a shocked expression taking over my face as Alfie keeps talking

"Yeah we know but he's still on the team Mr Winrow wouldn't let us kick him off until he at least knows about you"

"Well I mean I want to see how good he is at football first"

"You mean how bad he is, he claims to be a 'striker' but we all know that's your position anyway, but since you were away we just let him play there, we barely even kept our no-loss streak, we only kept it because Benjamin over here decided he wanted to get in on the action"

"Anyway, the thing we actually called to ask you"

"Right, go on"

"Do you think you could possibly, maybe, get us tickets to your game against Germany. We can sort all the transport out and everything were just not sure about the tickets"

"Oh my god of course I can you guys, you do know I can just tell them I want tickets and I get them for free though right"

"No, but that's even better, we're gonna come to so many more of your games now Rosie"

I laugh shaking my head at them being so supportive of me even if they have only known me a year.

"Ok then, right I've got to go I keep getting messages from the girls but I'll get you sorted with them tickets and send them over just message me how many you want"

"Ok we'll see you soon"

"Bye"

*skip to the morning of the England, Germany match*

Jill's POV

Rosie has been acting weird; we can all see it. Last night during dinner she just sat there messing around with the little food she had on her plate. She usually joins in the conversation that they are having but she just stayed quiet.

When we were all in the meeting room getting ready for the match today she sat there. I know she was listening as Leah kept whispering to her as she was sitting on her knee but she didn't say anything else.

Then when everyone had gone to the chill room, Rosie said she was tired and going to bed. Her eyes were red and puffy along with tear marks down her face.

I'm so worried about her she didn't come down for breakfast this morning. I considered going up to her room to check on her myself but I decided that I would ask Leah and Beth about it.

Nothing said anything about Rosie not being here until I sat down next to Leah and across from Beth.

"Do you know where Rosie is?" I said getting the attention of the both of them whilst everyone else is in their own conversations.

"Yeah she said she wasn't hungry I'm going to take something up for her though" Leah said to me continuing to eat her breakfast.

"I can do it if you want" Beth said knowing that Leah had a meeting with Sarina straight out of breakfast

"Yeah, make sure she's alright too" our conversation paused for a minute whilst they communicated with their eyes. I sat with a confused look on my face, my eyes flickering between the two of them.

"Is she ok?" I ask after if had enough of the silence

"Yeah she will just give her time though," Leah said, looking away from Beth and turning to me.

"It took her weeks to tell us when she first joined," Beth said as they both finished their breakfast and stood up with their plates.

"Ok just as long as she's ok. We all care about her you know" I say as they both walk past me. They just smile and walk in the same direction but going their separate ways once they have put their plates away.

Beth's POV

Everyone could tell something was wrong with Rosie last night. Even Esme was worried even though they've never spoken. They all care about her as much as we do at Arsenal.

I find it hard knowing that there's nothing I can do about today apart from just be there for her. I wish I could just take all of her pain away and have it myself but I can't. It's not that easy.

I know that she won't want anything heavy to eat, so on my way up I just grabbed her a croissant, if she even eats it.

Leah gave me her keycard knowing that Rosie wouldn't let anyone in unless they had her permission, hence the keycard.

Leah's lucky she doesn't have any other roommates otherwise Rosie would probably lock herself in the bathroom or something.

Walking into the room and it was silent apart from the quiet sniffles I could hear coming from the bed.

She was led there, eyes closed and her favourite teddy in her arms, the one her dad got her. I knew it would be difficult for her but not to the point where she won't even come down for breakfast.

I quietly make my way over to the bed placing the croissant on the bedside table, taking my shoes off and lifting the covers.

I get in beside Rosie, when she notices that I'm there she turns around and puts her arms around me. After a minute or so I can feel my neck getting wet and her breathing starts going ragged.

I really wish I could take her pain away.

But I can't.

I can't do that.

I would do anything for that little girl.

Even if it meant taking a bullet for her

I think any of us would.

Leah's POV

I feel so bad. This morning when I woke up Rosie was still asleep so I just left her knowing that she wouldn't want to be woken up. Especially today of all days.

Waking up today knowing that today was going to be so painful for her. I know it will. As I was leaving the room this morning for breakfast I left a note for her next to the bed.

I felt bad going down without her. Sitting down at the table laughing, having a good time, all without Rosie.

It made me feel even more bad that I had to go to this meeting with Sarina before the game tonight.

I'm walking to Sarina's office. To anyone else it probably looks like I'm on a mission, that's because I am. At breakfast I had an amazing idea. And if Sarina agrees to it, Rosie could be happier than she would be.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I hear Sarina say through the door as I place my hand on the door handle and turn it. Opening the door I look towards Sarina

"I have a question"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 81 14
one shots of lionesses and y/n ✿ comment any players you specifically would like:) may be mentions of triggering topics but will give heads up. don't...
41.5K 538 14
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , they refuse to let go of eachother. started on january 10, 2021 it is now 2024 and i'm still working on this book.. <3 lovely i re...
334 0 17
Originally Made: October 6, 2023 - May 16, 2024 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴...
572K 7.9K 167
imagines of my boys from prettymuch! started April 24th 2018 completed 25th September 2018