One Piece x child!Reader

Bởi _anne-X

What if Luffy took in a kid in his crew? What would it be like? I suck at descriptions so here some infos! •... Xem Thêm

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX

Chapter IV

2.5K 74 35
Bởi _anne-X

(A/n) = author's note
(Y/n) = your name
(H/c) = hair colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(S/t) = smaller or taller
______________________

Shells Town, the 153rd Marine Branch. There, Marines walked with straight and even steps. That's where Luffy decided to go. They were looking up at an enormous poster of an old man with a gray beard and a white mustache.

Under it was a range of wanted posters. The first of Bellamy, then Foxy's one and the next, one of Buggy.

"I didn't know there were so many pirates!" Luffy exclaimed. "There are way worse pirates on the Grand Line", Koby told him. "It's terrible", he added, backing away a bit as Luffy looked at the posters with a large smile.

"Yeah." The boy in a straw hat walked closer to the poster wall. "Yeah. I know, right?" His smile faded when he noticed an important detail. "Where's my face?"

He turned around, sighing. "Well, there's only one way I'm gonna get inside that base. And it's not on an empty stomach." His smile returned as he took off running "Come on!" He called for Koby. Only, the lavender haired boy noticed something that before was hidden behind Luffy; the wanted poster of Alvida.

The two were sitting at a table inside a bar. Koby was eating with chopsticks as Luffy was licking what remained on his plate. A waitress came with another batch of onigiri. "We already have our food", informed Koby but Luffy cutted him off. "No, more is better. More is better", he told the waitress as he noticed she had stopped in her mouvements. "You gotta feed the brain", he said, turning to Koby. (A/n: What an inspiring sentence)

The waitress left and Luffy took an onigiri. "All right, so...", the boy started. "I can't get inside the base though the gate, but maybe... maybe... maybe what if I get inside flying?" He brainstormed. "I can grab onto a bird or something," he explained further as Koby looked at him incredulously. "That's a terrible idea... keep your voice down."

The doors of the bar opened and the green haired swordsman entered carrying a bag which seemed to be containing a body. He walked up to the counter, dragging the bag.

He took the corpse and sat it on a stool then spoke to a bartender. "A bottle for me, and one for my friend." The bartender looked at the sack with red hair sticking out from it. "He's had a rough day." The bartender got the bottles and placed them in front of the man.

At the end of the counter, two little girls peaked at the green haired man. The one in front had dark eyes and brown curly hair and the one looking above her shoulder had (h/c) hair and shiny (e/c) eyes. She also held a stuffed white rabbit.

Zoro noticed them, causing the two girls to giggle and walk away. "You should get him to taste your cooking", the (s/t) girl whispered to the other. "I will", she whispered back, smiling at her.

A Marine approached the tangerine haired woman who was leaning against a pillar, a glass in hand. "Hi", the man greeted her awkwardly. "Can I buy you a drink?" he asked.

The woman looked him up and down. "Too tall", she commented, looking the other way. Her eyes landed on another Marine with an obvious baldness that was walking near.

The Marine hurried to walk in between the taller Marine and the woman, not wanting to bother them. The tangerine haired woman got to her feet, looking at the man who passed and went up to him.

She leaned on the counter next to the small Marine. "You like rum?", she asked him. "Yeah, sure. As much as the next guy", he answered. "I'm not asking the next guy" she stated flirtatiously.

The curly haired girl went up to the swordsman, a plate in hand. The other one looked at them from the end of the counter. The girl with the plate stood in front of the man proudly. The (s/t) girl was quick to join her friend's side.

"What's this?" Zoro asked. "Rice balls", the first girl said, followed by the one on her side. "For you", she said happily. "You made them yourselves?" The girl with (e/c) eyes looked at her friends. "I did", she said, looking at her (h/c) haired friend. "But (y/n) helped me"

The (s/t) girl tilted her head with a look that said 'not that much'. Both hold back a small laughter before turning their heads back to the green haired man. "What's the brown stuff?", he asked.

"Chocolate. Makes everything taste better", the curly haired girl explained and the (h/c) haired girl nodded.

"Rika?", a woman called. (Y/n) turned her head around and the called girl turned around, not noticing the man who was walking their way. She bumped into him which made her drop her dish. It clattered on the ground and both girls gasped.

"You stupid, stupid girl", the blond man barked at Rika as (y/n) pulled her arm protectively and placed her stuffed bunny in the shoulder bag she was carrying.

The blond haired man stepped on one of the chocolate rice balls, flattening it. Luffy was watching the interaction, seemingly unhappy with it.

Rika looked at her destroyed creation sadly. "Why don't you watch where you're going?" the man spat out. The woman who had called Rika intervened. "Rika, apologize to our guest. You too, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) wasn't having it but Rika still asked for forgiveness. "I-I-I'm so sorry", she stuttered. "I'm s- s-so sorry", the blond man mocked. "Next time, I won't be so nice"

The (h/c) haired girl frowned, sliding her hand in her shoulder bag subtly until her fingertips touched a familiar cold metal.

"You dropped my food", the swordsman stated. He kneeled down and took a small part of the smushed rice ball. He brought it to his mouth as the blond man looked down at him with a disdainful expression.

"Mmm. Delicious", he looked at Rika who smiled. Luffy was watching curiously. Zoro brought the plate on the counter as he stood up. "Now you eat one. And apologize to the girls."

The blond man laughed and walked up to the green haired man, wanting to look threatening. "Do you know who I am?"

(Y/n), still angered, muttered loudly enough for the whole bar to hear, "A shithead Marine with a bad haircut". Looking straight in the Marine's eye, Zoro nodded, confirming her words.

Grunting, the Marine took out his sword, his eyes flickering between (y/n) and Zoro as Rika backed away. The (e/c) eyes of (y/n) shone with a light of fury. She took it as a cue to take out a large pair of sewing scissors.

She walked furiously towards the Marine but was blocked by the swordsman's arm. "I wouldn't do that", he said mainly to the blonde man but also to the young girl. Looking at her, he whispered "Don't."

The young girl huffed and went back to the side of Rika. "You really wanted to fight him?", she whispered incredulously. "He insulted you!", she replied.

"Oh, come on, tough guy. Three swords?", the blonde man laughed loudly again. He was the only one, though since it was completely silent. "I only need one", he sassed.

"Okay", Zoro replied uncaringly. "But it's gonna hurt." The Marine went to attack but he was blocked by the three blade carrier and in one movement, the man was on the ground.

Koby was fast to crawl under the table and Luffy watched in awe.

The blonde man whimpered on the ground as he tried to crawl away. Alarmed, the other Marines present in the bar came up to Zoro who made them fall without them being even a meter from him.

Luffy looked intrigued and Koby seemed terrified.

The green haired man drank the last bit of his bottle before going back to fight with the Marines. The man with the ugly haircut managed to get his sword stuck in the counter as more Marines got taken out.

The tangerine haired woman took the opportunity to knock out the smaller Marine she was flirting with. She dragged him in the back of the bar where no one could see them.

Two Marines came to the girls, telling them to go somewhere safer. Rika agreed and went to the woman who previously called her. As for (y/n), she stood still, watching the show in amazement. The man took her shoulder, pulling it backward so she would follow.

(Y/n's) eyebrows furrowed. She took with her two hands the forearm of the Marine and brutally pulled it forward. He stumbled forward and fell after that the stuffed bunny of the young girl jumped out of her shoulder bag by itself and made him trip.

"Good job, Fluff", (y/n) whispered to the stuffed animal as she crouched to the Marine, Fluff crawling back in the shoulder bag.

She maintained the man on the ground with one knee between the man's shoulder blades. "You don't get to tell me what to do!", she protested before taking the head of the Marine by the hair and slamming it to the ground.

Unfortunately, another Marine came behind her, taking her by under her arms. She got lifted in the air and immobilized. 'Uh oh', she thought.

Luffy still watched Zoro fight skillfully, an onigiri in hand. It was like he was watching a movie.

At the same time, the woman got the Marine uniform off the unconscious man rapidly.

The fight ended and Zoro obviously won. "Wow. Good fighter", Luffy commented. The blonde man had his back to the counter, looking up at his opponent frightfully. Zoro lifted him up by the collar and pinned him brutally to the counter.

"You shouldn't draw your blade unless you're prepared to use it", he warned. "Don't kill me, please. My father will give you anything you want", he begged pitifully.

"Who's your father?" Zoro interrogated, still unfazed. "Captain Morgan", the blonde man replied almost before the green haired man had finished his sentence. "He's in charge of the Marine base."

"Then he owes me money", Zoro replied coldly before pulling the blonde man forcefully off the counter.

________________________

Oh my gosh I have a lot of things to say

First! I know that this chapter his shorter than the previous ones and the end is kind of rushed but I'm literally drowning in homework so please forgive me :,)

Second! (Y/n) is finally here!!

Hooray

I know that, for the moment, her character is kinda confusing like 'why the heck would she want to fight with scissors??'

But don't worry, it'll get explained in the next chapter

ALSO! Because I want y'all to understand the character better, here is how I imagined her while writing:

(Drawing by me, please don't steal it)

Of course, imagine her as you wish

This is a xReader after all

Third! I'm sometimes making the characters act out of character. Tell me if I did so and I'll correct it!

Wait. Did you just read/liked the chapter/added to your playlist/followed me??

Do you happen to have any band-aid? Cuz I scratch my knees... falling for youuuu

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?

Ok byeee

Words: 1916

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

221 3 6
A 15 year old boy called Akashi flees from his home on a small ass raft after it got destroyed by marines, rotting away on the raft till it sadly bro...
79.4K 3.3K 9
So this one was requested, I don't intend on making it a very long story but we'll see where it goes. It's a Modern AU and Luffy will have four big b...
23.2K 667 16
What happens when a girl who's as calm as the wind of the calm belt joins our favorite crew ? ~~~~ I always wanted to do a One Piece fanfiction, sin...
11.3K 735 72
Chosen to transmigrate as Luffy (OC) for the first episode of the work with wishes OP. I always wondered how Luffy's adventure would be with the most...