Black Sunset

MyAnimehub द्वारा

Naruto was betrayed by Jiraiya and Kurama saved him by sacrificing his life. अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-Epilogue

Chapter 13

1.9K 27 1
MyAnimehub द्वारा

-Spring Country-

Naruto sits in his dojo and goes through the memories of his clones from the island, "I should speak to Konan as well" he thought and yawns. Naruto gets to his feet and stretches, "Onoki should be dead and Kurotsuchi the new Tsuchikage.. If not.. I'll make plans to get her out.. Those old fools may choose her Father but he doesn't have Onoki's Particle release but possesses a high level of control of Doton" he thought. He makes his way inside and to the kitchen as tsunade, sakura, shizune and hinata were making lunch.

"You look tired Naru-kun" tsunade asks. Naruto yawns again and takes a seat at the table, "All those clones I dispelled" he says, taking a seat followed by hana, anko, tsume and yugao. Itachi and konan also arrive as tsunade, hinata and sakura place sandwiches on the table.

"Konan have you considered what I asked" naruto asks.

"Nagato's betrayal has cut me deeply.. I wish to live a simple life and raise a child in peace but that can not happen.. So long Danzo and his cohorts live.. I will aid you Naruto" konan states.

"Thank you Konan.. You assistance will be greatly appreciated" naruto says. Lunch soon finished as naruto was yawning more and more, "We'll talk about things later.. Can one of you take Konan and Itachi to Dojima.. I'm going take a nap" he says, heading to his room.

-Break-

Naruto makes his way out of his room and into his private bathroom, "I still have to change Itachi.. Kurotsuchi or That one and Her.. Ohh man Her is gonna be bad" he thought, filling his tub with bubbles and hot water. Naruto sighs softly as he sinks into the tub, "Things are moving.. Soon the Sanbi will reform and I'll save him with no competition from Akatsuki but Konoha is still a possibility but not by much.. I still need to find Taki's container but the village is weary of outsiders.. Perhaps sending Arche or Rachnera inside.. Also the Rokubi for Her.. Then Iwa and Kumo.. Argghh.. So much to do.. I need to contact that one too" he thought, lathering his hair. Naruto finishes his bath and slips on some sweats and a wife beater, finding the others in the living room but hinata, konan and itachi. Naruto plops in his recliner with a yawn, "We need to discuss things going forward.. Just tell the others after" he says.

"Onoki should be dead by now" tsunade says and naruto nods.

"Yeah but they're keeping quiet.. The death of a Kage is a serious thing.. It would invite enemies to invade in the chaos" naruto explains.

"Will Kurotsuchi be chosen as Yondaime" hana asks.

"That's still a wild card.. It will be down to her or her father Kitsuchi.. He's a proven Shinobi but Kurotsuchi has a Kekkei Tota.. However that presents more problems" naruto states.

"CRA.. Iwa could pull that out.. They could make her pump out kids" anko says and naruto nods.

"I planned for that.. If Kurotsuchi isn't chosen for Tsuchikage.. She'll abandon Iwa" naruto comments.

"Wouldn't that jeopardize your plans for Konoha" sakura says but naruto shakes his head and points to itachi.

"If Kitsuchi is chosen.. Itachi can influence him to go through with aggression on Konoha.. I plan to send copies of my little black book to all the Daimyo.. Once word starts to spread.. Konoha and by extension Hi-no-Kuni will be cut off.. The Fire Daimyo will lose face with his counterparts and allow Suna to break their alliance and form one with Spring.. So for now we'll play the long game and keep building Kuroi Yuhi's reputation" naruto explains.

"Why a long game" tsunade comments. Naruto leans back in his recliner with a smirk, "I want to take my time.. Let things progress naturally.. It'll take time for the other countries to turn against Hi-no-kuni.. Even if they don't believe it.. The damage is done and while this is going on.. We're going to transition out of Spring to another base" he explains, shocking them.

"Itachi told me Pein was planning to attack here with all of the Akatsuki.. So it is best we move to a secondary base for now" naruto adds.

"But where to" sakura asks.

"Wave country.. It's been on the up swing the last three years but it still under Konoha's sphere.. If things go our way and Hi-no-kuni is locked in trade embargos or no passage to other countries" naruto starts.

"Then Wave could be Konoha's target.. A shipping Hub with no one to defend it" anko says and naruto nods.

"Exactly.. We'll be transition to Wave.. I own Gato's old place and have been building it up.. For now we'll be splitting into two groups.. Itachi.. Hinata.. Anko and I will head to Oto and wipe it out.. While Tsunade will lead everyone else to Wave" naruto explains and anko titters.

"After Oto we head to Taki to find their Jinchuriki.. From there I'll send a clone to Iwa to check things and we'll head to Kiri to meet with one of our last members and find the biju there" naruto explains.

"What about Kumo" tsunade asks.

"We'll leave Kumo alone for now and gauge their actions.. The Raikage may see this an opportunity but I have someone there too" naruto replies.

"Our other last member" sakura says and naruto slowly nods.

"So for now we sit and wait.. How long before we go after Oto" anko states.

"About a month.. Enough time for me to be proficient with my new eye" naruto states and all of them nod.

-Iwagakure-

Kurotsuchi sits with her arms folded and hiding the scowl on the face as she listened to the advisors go back and forth about her grandfather's death and who to be his successor.

"Naruto was right.. It's down to me or dad but the old bastards are stuck in the past" kurotsuchi, glancing to her adopted father kitsuchi. He is a very tall and brawny man with dark eyes and short dark-grey-coloured hair as well as a beard and a bulbous nose. He wears the standard Iwagakure shinobi uniform with a left sleeve and a right lapel.

"Why is this even an issue.. Gramps named me Yondaime.. Dad is a strong shinobi but I was named not him" kurotsuchi states, halting the bickering.

"That may be the case Kurotsuchi-sama but you are still young.. Kitsuchi-sama would be a better choice with his experience" one advisor says and several nod.

"I agree as well.. Kurotsuchi-sama.. Lord Sandaime's death has hit all of us but that shouldn't push us to go to war with Konoha" another says.

"Are you all that afraid of Konoha.. They don't have their Jinchuriki or their Godaime anymore.. You all know Danzo Shimura is a known War-hawk and the proof is locked up for Killing my grandfather.. How much more must Konoha take from us" kurotsuchi states.

"Kurotsuchi we can't rush head long into things.. We have Jiraiya in custody.. We can use to force Konoha to hand over Compensation or political prisoners.. War is not the first choice" kitsuchi states and several of the advisors agree.

"Then enough talking choose the next Tsuchikage" kurotsuchi says, folding her arms. The advisors start to murmur amongst themselves as kurotsuchi sat in silence.

"Kurotsuchi-sama though Sandaime chose you to be Tsuchikage.. We can not.. You are young and quick to anger.. No one questions your resolve and strength but wisdom and foresight is needed right now.. Which why we choose Kitsuchi as the Yondaime Tsuchikage" one advisor says. Kurotsuchi sits in silence and slowly rises from her seat, "Congrats Father" she says and leaves the room.

"We should have Anbu watch her.. She is obviously angered by our choice" an advisor says.

"You want Anbu to watch one our own.. My daughter" kitsuchi states.

"Adopted daughter.. Yondaime-sama.. Kurotsuchi will not take this lightly.. She could endanger Iwa with her actions.. Inciting open warfare with Konoha.. That could bring Kumo into things" the oldest of the advisors.

"Would Kumo go that far.. Miroku-san" one asks.

"Indeed.. Kumo went after the former Hyuga Heiress years ago under the guise of peace talks.. The Raikage could use a fight with Konoha as opportunity to strike as us both" miroku comments.

"That may be true but there will be no open warfare.. We have Jiraiya for our aims to dismantle the image of an honorable Konoha" kitsuchi states.

"What about Kurotsuchi" miroku asks. Kitsuchi leans back in his chair with a heavy sigh, "If Kurotsuchi acts in a way to bring harm to Iwa.. She will be arrested and the CRA will activated to garner children with the Sandaime's Kekkei Tota" he says, unaware of someone watching in the shadows.

-Break-

Meanwhile kurotsuchi stands before the grave of her grandfather with a scowl on her face, "Well this wasn't unexpected but I'm still pissed off" she thought.

"Gramps I hope you can forgive me but I am doing this for peace.. Naruto and I will do it.. We won't fail" kurotsuchi whispers, kneeling down.

"You have a problem" a voice says and kurotsuchi glances back.

"Rachnera" kurotsuchi says. Rachnera's upper body is that of an attractive young woman with large breasts and short lavender hair which covers the right side of her face. She has six pupil-less, monochromatic red eyes and her teeth are all sharp and pointed. Her lower half is that a giant spider adorned with a large skull design on its back, with black carapace covering her arms from the shoulders down, and gauntlet-like plating on her hands that end in sharpened points.

"And what is the problem" kurotsuchi says and rachnera giggles.

"Those old men convinced your dad to arrest you.. If things go sideways with you and activate the CRA" rachnera explains.

"The Greedy old men" kurotsuchi hisses. Rachnera folds her arms under her bosom, "So what now.. They'll restrict your movements now" she says.

"True so I'll play the fool for now.. When will Naruto start moving" kurotsuchi asks.

"According to mother a month from now.. He'll be sending the book out in a few days but he wants Arche or me to slip into Taki and find their container" rachnera states.

"Alright tell Naruto.. I want to perform the Sosei but I may have to go Missing-nin if things gets to restrictive before he transitions" kurotsuchi and rachnera nods.

"Right but be careful" rachnera and vanishes in a puff of smoke. Kurotsuchi says a silent prayer and vanishes into Shunshin to her home.

-Konoha-

Danzo sits in his office with a sealed scroll from iwa as orochimaru stood with his arms folded, "I knew listening to that inept Wildman would backfire" danzo starts.

"Tsunade's death must have affected him more than we knew.. Then learning his Greatest Failure is roaming free in our enemy's country.. Drove him off the deep end" orochimaru comments.

"Off the Deep end?!.. He killed Onoki and got Caught.. This is something that can't be swept under the rug" danzo says.

"Kukuku do you think Ghost is responsible for this.. Seeing he provided the information about Naruto-kun being in Earth country" orochimaru states.

"He could be the Boy or the Fox has taken over him" danzo starts and orochimaru arches an eyebrow but a smirk forms.

"Then either Naruto-kun has become very cunning or the Kyubi has decided to take its revenge.. Kukuku then the possibility of Tsunade-hime and the other dead kunoichi could be alive.. Ino-chan did say two of this Kuroi Yuhi were skilled as Tsunade-hime" orochimaru states. Danzo leans back in his chair with a slow drag and exhale, "He wouldn't go back to Spring.. He'll have gone to ground by now" he starts.

"Jiraiya fell into his trap with ease but I wonder how he was able to convince Jiraiya to murder Onoki" danzo adds.

"What do we do.. Iwa is still keeping things quiet but the new Tsuchikage Kitsuchi has expressed a want not to fight.. Do we buckle or do we abandon Jiraiya and by extension his Spy Network" orochimaru states.

"This is what the boy wants.. Our countries fighting but for what aim.. Kitsuchi isn't stubborn like Onoki or his granddaughter for that matter.. If he declares war.. We no have Jinchuriki to combat them at the moment" danzo states.

"Two are still on the board.. Taki's Jinchuriki and the reforming Sanbi.. My spy has reported that it won't be much longer before it returns and I can send Guren to Taki and take it from them.. The Clan heirs can take care of the Sanbi since Sasuke-kun is still out of commission.. If war is coming.. They will need experience" orochimaru explains.

"Indeed They have been lax.. I approve both missions.. This will give us Two Jinchuriki but who to seal the Sanbi in" danzo states.

"What not Sasuke-kun.. His Sharingan will subjugate the beast but what about Jiraiya" orochimaru states.

"Jiraiya has failed one time too many.. He failed to bring me my weapon and now he has killed Kage without orders.. He will rot in Iwa.. He will be disavowed" danzo states.

"This will not go over well with the Daimyo" orochimaru says but danzo scoffs.

"That spineless man only concerns himself with the wealth Jiraiya promised him from Uzushio.. That whole family line is concerned with wealth more than Konoha's power" danzo states. Orochimaru titters with a tilt of his head, "Then Naruto-kun needs to be found" he says.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

128K 2.9K 45
Naruto and Hinata; the iconic pairing. What if it happened differently? What if they have to leave Konoha? Find out in this book. Finished 3/21
150K 2.5K 10
Naruto is slowly left behind by all his friends. First his team, then his sensei and slowly everybody else. I'm not so good at summaries. No AU with...
Sandstorm MyAnimehub द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

7.3K 166 15
Naruto banished ..... naruhina.....
1.5K 14 5
Danzo found Naruto after Kushina died while Hiruzen and Jiraiya believed Minato's and Kushina's son to have perished and that Minato sealed the Kyubi...