Black Sunset

By MyAnimehub

Naruto was betrayed by Jiraiya and Kurama saved him by sacrificing his life. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-Epilogue

Chapter 11

1.9K 36 3
By MyAnimehub

Naruto appears in his warehouse as anko was waiting for him, "What happened with Sasuke" anko asks.

"I broke his arm.. Nose and some teeth.. Jaw.. Danzo and Konoha want me dead but nothing new" naruto replies.

"Kukuku.. That little Bastard deserves that and more" anko says. Naruto unseals his coat and slips it on, "Alright head back to Spring.. I'm heading back to get Sasuke's six path Yin.. Then head to Earth country to intercept Jiraiya with my ace" he says, making a shadow clone. The clone grasps anko's shoulder and vanishes in a white flash as naruto heads up to the small office for a nap and wait.

-Konoha General-

The sun quietly sets on sasuke's room, his face heavily bandaged and his left arm in a cast. A lone tarantula starts to descend from her shadows and lands on sasuke's chest but a puff of smoke billows and a small girl with snow white hair and green eyes was straddling him.

"Teehee.. Boss wants your power.. We should make it easy" she says and opens her mouth, slowly a barb comes out and pricks sasuke on the neck. Sasuke's monitor beeps a bit but steadies as the girl hops off and she pulls a familiar kunai from her satchel. A white flash fills the room as naruto appears, quickly flashing several sign. He creates a barrier as the girl giggles, "Thanks Arche" naruto says.

"We got everything out" arche comments. Naruto slowly removes his gloves and places them in pockets, "Thanks Lucas told me" he says, placing his sun marked hand on sasuke's chest.

"I better make this quick before his Dog comes back.. Arche cover his mouth" naruto says. Arche covers sasuke's mouth as naruto call up his yang six path power, trying to resonate with its yin half and slowly it works as he places his other hand on top. Sasuke's body trembles a bit as a yellow glow emerges from sasuke's chest and crawls up naruto's left arm. Naruto winces as his left eye erupts with pain as the last of the yin power leaves sasuke, looking down he sees a moon symbol on his left hand.

"Boss your eye changed" arche says, letting sasuke go. Naruto slips his gloves back on and finds a mirror but his eyes widen, seeing a Rinnegan eye staring back but with six tomoes.

"Hmm.. It seems this your gift from Indra's power.. Thank you Sasuke" naruto says and turns arche, "Please keep an eye on things.. I'll be on my way" he says. Arche returns to her spider form and makes her way into the shadows.

"Well Sasuke it's been fun.. Well for me anyway" naruto muses, dispelling his barrier and vanishing as ino opens the door, preparing to molest sasuke's body.

-Break-

Jiraiya and a small contingent of Anbu were making their way through earth country in search of naruto. After learning of naruto's whereabouts from ghost the toad sage quickly took a group of Anbu to find him, despite the protests of danzo. It has been about one week since the group left but for jiraiya it was a chance to make up for his failure.

"Naruto could have come to Konoha and kill Tsunade.. Did you tell Onoki our secrets.. You damn demon" jiraiya thought. The group quickly made their way through a rocky plain but suddenly earthen spikes erupt around them, "Form up" jiraiya shouts but the ground turns into quicklime and encases their forms.

"Seems our informant was right" a voice sneers, as a block of rock rises from the ground. Atop the pillar of rock was a young woman with short black hair and pink eyes, dressed in a standard iwa uniform. It consists of a red uniform with her right sleeve missing and a lapel over her right leg, the brown Iwagakure flak jacket, fishnet tights and a skirt over them. She also wears regular shinobi sandals and a pair of gloves.

"Jiraiya of the Sannin.. My informant told me.. You were encroaching on our country and with a squad of Anbu" she declares, as several Iwa Anbu surround them. Jiraiya was seething internally but maintained a straight face, "Kurotsuchi granddaughter of Onoki" he starts but his eyes widen as another stood next to kurotsuchi.

"Naruto?!.. You Demon" jiraiya shouts. The blond hair former konoha pariah stood with his arms folded, "Hey Ero-sennin" he sneers but a glare forms.

"How'd did you know I was here" naruto asks. The Anbu struggle to free themselves but jiraiya shakes his head, "A Shinobi named Ghost told us" he shouts.

"Ghost.. That Teme.. Onoki-Jiji calls him the Ghost of the Flash like the Yondaime" naruto states and drops down, "So you heard my name and came running with no plan and a such paltry backup" he adds.

"You Killed the Hokage" sparrow shouts. Naruto tilts his head with a furrowed brow, "Baa-chan dead?!" he says.

"You did it.. Didn't you Naruto.. You killed Tsunade.. For what... To get back at me Huh?!" jiraiya shouts.

"That a real shame and all but you Leaf huggers are trespassing" kurotsuchi says and drops down as well.

"You will not take us lightly" jiraiya hisses, preparing himself to free himself.

"Oh but they won't have to" a voice states. Jiraiya whips around and his breath hitches as ghost was right behind them, "You?!" he utters. The naruto in front of him pops in a puff of smoke as do all the iwa Anbu, "Don't you just love Shadow clones" ghost or rather the real naruto says, a pair of dark sunglasses over his eyes.

"Hey Boy" kurotsuchi says.

"Hey Girl" naruto muses but glances to a jiraiya, "Hey Ero-Sennin" he says. Jiraiya's eyes widen and his body shudders as memories return, veins flare in his face and his teeth.

"Ohohoho.. The memories have returned.. The trigger being Ero-sennin spoken twice" naruto states.

"You Damn Demon.. You should've been killed as child" jiraiya shouts. Naruto chuckles as he approaches the toad sennin, "I thought I was needed as an attack dog on the lease.. Well that Konoha for ya.. I stopped Gaara.. Brought Tsunade back to become Godaime but what Konoha do with that loyalty.. Betrays it.. Konoha always takes and takes and takes from good people" he says.

"You are not a person Naruto.. You are weapon.. A tool to used and tossed aside.. Once your purpose is done with" jiraiya spits.

"So I am not even a person to you.. My Father must be rolling in the Shinigami's stomach knowing he trusted you.. A whiny man-child incapable of doing anything.. A pervert who begs women to sleep with him or blackmails them.. A petulant child who sold out a country for some Pussy.. How was Danzo gonna give Tsunade to you.. Use his hidden Sharingan to make her your trained whore.. Orochimaru experiment on her to make a barely functioning sex doll.. Huh?!" naruto shouts, ripping the glasses from his face and revealing his new Rinnegan. Jiraiya's eyes widen in horror, "T-the Ri-rinnegan.. Impossible?!.. How do you have Same eyes?!" he says.

"Same eyes.. You mean Nagato or Pein as he calls himself.. Actually you can thank Sasuke for this Rinnegan.. After I clapped him in Konoha.. I took this power from him.. He never knew he had it but Oh well" naruto explains.

"So this was an elaborate plot?!" jiraiya shouts. Naruto slips his glasses on his forehead, "A little bit.. You've been looking for me almost three years and you had no luck.. So I dangled some bait and you snapped it up like a hungry dog.. Quite Pathetic" he sneers.

"However the best part of the plot has yet to begin.. Just picture it.. Jiraiya the Legendary Sannin assassinates Onoki the Sandaime Tsuchikage" naruto declares.

"Many in Iwa still hate Konoha for the last war.. So when gramps dies.. War will ring through all of Iwa" kurotsuchi says.

"Danzo will more than likely disavow you but the die will be cast.. Kumo may see it as an opportunity.. Suna is your only ally but I talked Gaara into dropping that" naruto adds.

"You finally show your true nature.. Demon" boar spits. Naruto claps his hands slowly as he approaches boar, "Derogatory names.. Konoha's default term for me" he says and places his hand on boar's head. Boar seizes as naruto pulls back and glowing blue visage of human leaves boar.

"Ahh Now I know the layout of Anbu HQ and patrol routes" naruto says.

"What did you Do?!" jiraiya shouts. Naruto taps near his left eye, "One of the abilities of the Rinnegan.. Ningendo path.. It allows me to read the thoughts of others and rip out their souls as well" he explains. Naruto raises his left hand, "I have about a thousand clones testing since I acquired the Rinnegan.. I am learning a quite few things" he says, before sparrow is ripped from the limestone. He grasps sparrow by the neck but jiraiya gasps in shock as a black rod erupts out the back of her neck. A clone appears next to naruto as he rolls his neck, "Well I would play some more but something pressing has come up" naruto muses, dropping sparrow's corpse.

"Kurotsuchi take Jiraiya to the warehouse and start setting things up.. This clone will help you get rid of the the Anbu" naruto says, tipping his glasses down.

"You won't get away with this Naruto" jiraiya shouts. Naruto turns to him with a slight lean back, "Because Konoha knows all my weaknesses right.. Oh no Jiraiya it is quite the opposite.. I know Konoha's weaknesses" he says and vanishes in a white flash, leaving a seething jiraiya and a smirking kurotsuchi.

-Ame-

[Music: Naruto Shippuden OST II Hyouhaku + Kokuten]

Itachi coughs violently on one knee with an unconscious konan next to him, his akatsuki cloak gone and his clothes torn. Opposite itachi were the paths of pein, hidan, kakuzu and kisame.

"You would choose to defy God" deva-pein says, looking down on them.

"I've pegged you as a traitor Itachi-san" kisame chuckles, resting samehada on his shoulder.

"Hehehe.. I can sacrifice him to Jashin now" hidan says, with manic grin. Itachi's eyes flicker but his body shimmers suddenly, causing all of them to narrow their eyes. Instead of itachi it was young woman in his place, "You're a Fucking Bitch?!" hidan shouts.

"It seems your chakra receiver has finally disrupted my Henge" itachi says, coughing blood into her hand.

"No Matter.. God will pass judgement" deva-pein says, raising his hand. Itachi reaches in her pouch and grabs a familiar kunai and tosses it into the ground.

"I think your aim is off Itachi-san.. Oh Itachi-chan" kisame says, laughing. However suddenly a white flash erupts in front of itachi and a bit of relief fills her as naruto stood in front her.

"Cutting a bit close Itachi" naruto states, not taking his eyes off of deva-pein and the other akatsuki.

"Sorry Naruto-kun.. Things changed.. Pein betrayed Konan before I could arrive.. I tried to get her out but I was found out" itachi explains.

"Who the Fuck are you?!" hidan shouts. Naruto pulls down his hood with a roll of his neck, "So this the famed God of Ame and the Dreaded Akatsuki but all I see is a weak man and a bunch of weaklings" he says, ignoring hidan.

"So you have finally shown yourself Kyubi Jinchuriki" deva-pein declares.

"Correction.. Ex Kyubi Jinchuriki but Nidaime Kyubi no Yoko" naruto says and spreads his arms apart, revealing his tails and ears but one tail in now a sandy brown.

"You've gotten bigger Gaki.. Samehada is so ready to eat your chakra" kisame shouts. A clone comes to life behind naruto as his ears and tails vanish, "He'll take you to the Warehouse.. We're gonna need the Eye" he says.

"They played into your hands" itachi asks and naruto nods, reaching for his sunglasses. The clone grasps itachi's shoulder and she grabs konan as they vanish in a white flash.

"Now then Akatsuki Shall we dance" naruto declares. Five of the paths leap forward with hidan in tow but naruto tosses his glasses, before blinking in front of hidan.

"You will be the first" naruto says, slamming hidan into a wall and ripping out his soul. Kisame and kakuzu were momentarily in shock as naruto tosses the now lifeless hidan aside, "Look at his left eye.. It's exactly like Pein's but different" kakuzu states. Deva-pein frowns but asura-pein wrenches off its arm and fires several missiles.

"Shinra Tensei" naruto thought, deflecting the missiles. He launches forward grabbing hidan's scythe and slices asura-pein in half at the waist.

"Suiton: Suikōdan no Jutsu" kisame shouts, joining the fray. Naruto tosses the scythe aside and absorbs kisame's shark jutsu, "Turn about is fair play.. Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu" he shouts, sending a water dragon back at kisame. Preta-pein gets in kisame's path and starts to absorb the jutsu, while ningendo-pein charges naruto from behind as chikushodo-pein summons several centipedes. Naruto quickly somersaults over ningendo-pein, into a springboard kick to propel him up.

"Odama Rasengan" naruto thought, forming the large orb and crashing it down into the centipedes. He quickly swipes his left arm out to send a chain and grab jigokudo-pein, yanking it toward him as his right starts crackling with lightning.

"Chidori" naruto thought, obliterating jigokudo-pein's head. Naruto jerks as deva-pein sends a concussive blast of shinra tensei but corrects and lands with a skid on the water. Kakuzu lands in front of naruto with his threads bursting from his body and charging a blast. Naruto slams his palms and summons a giant panda to block the blast, creating another rasengan but this one grows and screeches with wind.

"Futon: Rasenshuriken" naruto thought, tossing the whipping rasengan. Kakuzu tries to dodge but it enlarge and engulfs his body, ripping all of his hearts with micro windblades.

"The Herd is thinning" naruto says, staring at deva-pein, preta-pein, chikushodo-pein, ningendo-pein and kisame.

"How do you possess God's eyes" deva-pein declares.

"Sorry but this Devil won't speak" naruto says, blinking in front of ningendo-pein and drives another chidori through his chest, his left hand mechanizes and to charge a charka blast through chikushodo-pein.

"Bansho Ten'in" deva-pein shouts, using both as sacrifices. Naruto yanks forward into deva-pein's path as a chakra rod erupts from the lead pein's left arm. However naruto grins and his Rinnegan glows and instead of driving his chakra rod through naruto. It was kisame to take blow instead and the shark man spews blood. Naruto opens his mouth wide as a bijudama forms, "Consider this your fall" he thought, obliterating both deva-pein and kisame, along with part of pein's tower and part of ame. Naruto sighs with a look around as his senses were stretching across ame, "There you are" he thought, blinking away. [song ends]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 163 15
Naruto banished ..... naruhina.....
59.7K 2K 33
Tired of being treated like garbage by Konohagakure, Naruto had left, after months upon months of his clones rebuilding uzushiogakure with some help...
149K 2.5K 10
Naruto is slowly left behind by all his friends. First his team, then his sensei and slowly everybody else. I'm not so good at summaries. No AU with...
99.9K 716 7
⚠️Warning this story may contain lemons and 18+ scene if you uncomfortable please don't read it!⚠️ START IN: 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 END IN: 29 SEPTEMBER 2...