Black Sunset

Da MyAnimehub

Naruto was betrayed by Jiraiya and Kurama saved him by sacrificing his life. Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-Epilogue

Chapter 5

2.6K 46 0
Da MyAnimehub

Naruto sighs contently as he sinks into the large hot spring with a small tray of sake on a floating tray. He has his face covered by a towel and his fox ears twitching in content but the sound of water sloshing catches him and he hides them.

"How'd you managed to escape" naruto muses, taking a sip of sake. A woman takes a seat next to naruto with a towel covering her head, "He's a heavy sleeper" she says.

"How are things after my display" naruto asks.

"Pein is quite perturbed.. Sasori has gone dark and Zetsu confirmed hints of Deidara's death" she says.

"I may or may not have convinced Sasori to aid me by dangling Kakashi and Orochimaru in front of him.. We're meeting in Ten days in Grass country on the Tenchi bridge" naruto states, taking another bump of sake.

"Should I inform Pein of this" she asks but naruto shakes his head.

"No.. I can deal with Sasori if this goes sideways.. Anyway.. How's your health" naruto asks.

"It's slowly progressing.. I may take you up on your offer" she says.

"If it gets worse.. Use my Kunai and I'll pull you out.. Will the other one defect if needed" naruto asks, his eyes closed.

"She is willing.. Pein's actions as of late are worrying her.. Their vision of things is differing from the original goal" she says.

"If she needs a nudge.. Reveal Danzo and Jiraiya's actions to her.. She can be vital ally" naruto says and feels a kiss on his cheek.

"I will.. Goodbye Menma-kun" she says. Naruto opens his eyes and his companion is gone, "Geez.. She like a Bat" he muses.

"Who's like a bat" tsunade says, stepping into the water in a towel and her hair pinned up. Naruto pushes his tray to her, "No one.. Gaara awake" he asks but tsunade shakes her head.

"Not yet.. I wanted a Soak... I'm curious about something.. You said you wanted destroy Konoha but only those who follow Danzo.. What If" tsunade asks.

"What if the Whole of Konoha follows him" naruto starts but sighs.

"Then they die.. I am no longer the naïve and stupid child that you met those years ago.. I've gained some of Kurama's cynical world view.. The People of Konoha are sheep.. They hate me for carrying Kurama.. Yet they revere my Father.. The civilians of Konoha believe they know Shinobi things.. You saw it first-hand in council meetings.. The civilians insert themselves into things they know nothing about" naruto adds.

"Is that why Koyuki wants Shinobi loyal to her alone but fight for the people from the shadows" tsunade says, after a bump of sake.

"Yes a shinobi should not serve two Masters.. All Shinobi suffer from this but Konoha has taken it too far.. The Previous Hokage would weep at how Konoha has perverted itself.. Present company included" naruto says and tsunade scoffs.

"Preach.. Those Fools would Never have done this if my Grandfather or Granduncle were alive.. Hell Sensei in his prime" tsunade says. Naruto rises to his feet and tsunade sees the numerous tattoos of foxes, spirals and flowers on his body but his scars drew her in with the chidori wound to his chest being the prominent.

"I kept them as reminders to keep me on my path" naruto says, wrapping a towel his waist but her eyes widen. Across naruto's upper back was the word demon with bleeding letters, "This I had done.. I usually keep it under a henge" he says, raising his arms.[Randy Orton Pose]

"As I said.. Tell someone a lie long enough.. They'll start to believe it" naruto says, before a pair of arms ensnare him behind.

"I'm so sorry Naruto" tsunade whispers.

"You don't have to apologize to me Tsunade.. Come on.. Let's go check on Gaara.. So we can go home" naruto says and tsunade nods into his back. The pair dry themselves and gets redressed to make their way to the hospital.

-XxX-

Gaara slowly opens his eyes to a white ceiling and the smell of medical cleaner, "Kazekage-sama" a voice says and he sees shizune.

"Who are you" gaara asks.

"My name is Sen and I am a ally of Ghost" shizune says and gaara's eyes widen. The door opens as temari enters with kankuro in wheelchair, "Gaara.. Thank Kami" she says. Gaara slowly sits up with a groan, "I owe Ghost my life" he whispers.

"So do I for bringing Mercy and Sen" kankuro says and shizune gives him a cup of water, followed by gaara.

"Where is he" gaara asks.

"He should be on his way back.. He is anxious to see you.. Its good thing Temari-san could use his Kunai" shizune states.

"Gaara the council sent for a Konoha team" temari says and his eyes narrow, "However Ghost made it back before they arrived but I paid them for the request to appease them for the moment" she adds. The door opens as naruto and tsunade enter, "Finally awake Gaara" he says.

"Thanks to you Ghost" gaara says but naruto waves his hand.

"You can call me by my real name.. You are among allies" naruto says and places his hand on the door, "You can drop your henges" he adds, shocking both kankuro and gaara as tsunade and shizune reveal themselves.

"Godaime-sama?!" gaara says and tsunade slowly nods.

"Yes.. Naruto faked our deaths to escape Konoha before Danzo Shimura lead a coup" tsunade explains. Gaara cups his chin in thought and rubs his eyes, "This is shocking to say the least" he says.

"True.. When I saw Naruto alive.. I was of a similar mind" tsunade comments and shizune nods.

"Anyway Gaara.. Temari told me about your neutrality agreement with Konoha" naruto says and gaara sighs.

"We were desperate and we still recovering for my Father's mistakes.. I would like nothing better to tear up that agreement" gaara says.

"You may get that chance.. I will speak with Koyuki about a full trade alliance with Suna.. Allowing you to get out from under Konoha's umbrella" naruto says and the sand siblings gasp.

"You would do that Naruto" gaara asks and naruto nods.

"You are are brother in arms and a friend" naruto says.

"Gaara I want to speak with Him" shukaku shouts and gaara grips his head.

"Shukaku wishes to speak with you" gaara says and naruto tilts his head.

"Still mad at me" naruto says, holding out his fist and gaara bumps it. The pair found themselves in a large space with the looming form of shukaku.

"Hello Shukaku.. How can I help you" naruto asks and shukaku leans down.

"You may be the one Father envisioned and The mark on your hand symbolizes this.. I wish to offer you some of my chakra.. You will be able to generate magnetic forces" shukaku says.

"Amazing can the others do this as well" naruto asks and shukaku nods, holding out his paw.

"Yes.. Now touch my paw" shukaku says and naruto touches with right hand, before a surge of chakra rushes into his body. Naruto grits his teeth in pain but it soon passes, "Thank you Shukaku.. I will use this power for my cause" he says. Naruto and gaara open their eyes, "Thanks Gaara" he says.

"Likewise" gaara says.

"What Happened" tsunade says and naruto grins.

"It's a Jinchuriki thing" naruto says and tsunade frowns.

"Can I leave the hospital" gaara asks and tsunade uses her Mystic-palm.

"Yes but Kankuro needs to stay until tomorrow" tsunade replies.

"We'll stay until tomorrow and return.. I'll send a clone to inform the others" naruto says and both nod.

"Naruto.. Tsunade-sama.. Shizune-san.. Thank you for saving my brothers" temari says, into a bow. Naruto raises and waves his hands, "It was nothing Temari.. You three are my friends and precious people.. I'll always come to your aid" he says and all three nod.

"If you excuse us.. We'll turn in for the night" naruto says, as the three excuse themselves.

"So what now.. Team-7 will no doubt inform Danzo of your presence" shizune says and naruto scoffs.

"Let 'em.. Spreads the infamy" naruto says.

"I would agree.. This way its keeps that bastard from committing his forces to find him" tsunade states, reaching their hotel.

"There is only one bed" shizune says. Naruto slowly slips off his coat, "We're all grown unless you get handsy" he says. Shizune blushes bright red and covers her face, "I'm going a for a soak" she says and rushes off, leaving tsunade and naruto. The latter slips off his boots and plops on the bed, unbutton his shirt to reveal a white wife-beater.

"Naruto" tsunade says and naruto looks up, as she tosses her coat and leaving her suit vest.

-Lemon Warning-

Tsunade kicks off her boots and straddles naruto but the latter arches an eyebrow, "I know you and Hinata had Sex that first night in Spring and now I want to" she says, running her fingers along his shirt.

"Shizune may come back" naruto says but tsunade smirks.

"She can join us.. An Incest tryst" tsunade says, pulling his shirt from his pants. Naruto arches an eyebrow again as tsunade giggles, "Well I am old enough to be your mother and you call Shizune sister" she says, settling on top of him to capture his mouth. Naruto parts his lips and their tongues swirl around one another, her right hand grasping his crotch.

"Mmm.. You're at half mast" tsunade coos, stroking his member through his pants. Naruto groans but tsunade lifts off him to unbutton her vest and revealing her 106cm breasts, "Hinata's almost my size but you know that right" she says, licking her lips and takes off her pants. Tsunade kneels as naruto sits up and takes off shirt, "Stand up" she says and he complies. She unbuckles his pants and they drop to the floor as his chub was bugling in his boxer-briefs, pulling it free she strokes to get more of a rise.

"Did Hinata do this" tsunade coos, licking the head and slowly slipping it in her mouth. Naruto groans and shakes his head as tsunade bobs her head and her hands grip his ass, his hands grasping her head with small thrusts. Tsunade picks up her pace as naruto fucks her mouth, small gags as she deepthroats him. Naruto's breath becomes heavy as tsunade keeps her pace but suddenly her cheeks bulge as he cums.

"Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. No Hinata didn't do that" naruto says, as tsunade drinks down his seed. She pulls back with a wet pop and opens her mouth wide to show she swallowed, "We'll teach her" she coos. Tsunade gets to her feet and climbs into the bed, "My turn.. Show how good you are" she purrs, spreading her legs and running her fingers along her panties. Naruto finishes taking off his briefs and climbs into, starting with butterfly kisses to her belly, thighs and inner thighs. She sighs and kneads her left breast but winces in pleasure as naruto flicks her clit with his tongue.

"Nyahh" tsunade cries, as naruto runs his tongue along her slit with his thumb rubbing her bundle of nerves. Naruto grips her hips as his ministrations elicits heavy breathing and soft to loud moans from the former Hokage, causing her right hand to grip his head to push him further in. Naruto prods her insides with his tongue his mouth sucking on her clit as love juice seeps into his mouth.

"More.. More.. Right there.. Hyahh.. Nghhh.. Ikuuu" tsunade cries, arching her back. Naruto lifts up with a lick of his mouth and a smirk on his face, "So how did I do" he says.

"Ahh.. Ha.. Ha.. You are the real deal" tsunade says and sees he's hard again. Naruto climbs next to her and tsunade turns on her side, allowing him to lift her left leg and he slowly inserts himself inside. Tsunade cries out in pleasure as naruto stretches her wall, "Kimochii" she coos, as he starts moving. Naruto snakes his right arm under her to grasp her breast as his thrusts were slow deep, craning her head tsunade captures his mouth once more.

"Tsunade-sama.. Naruto-kun" shizune says, opening the door but her eyes widen. Tsunade clips her eyes to shizune and smiles, "Shizune come join us.. He feels.. Nyahh.. Sooo Good" she says.

"Yeah.. Join us Onee-chan.. You said.. You wanted to help me.. Onegai Onee-chan" naruto says, latching onto tsunade's left breast. Shizune stood stock still with red cheeks as tsunade's moans fill the room with naruto grunts, slowly she slips off her robe and lets it drop, revealing a simple white bra and panties. She makes her way to the bed as tsunade cums once again, "Just lay next to me" tsunade says, between moans. Naruto pulls out as tsunade straddles her apprentice, "These have gotten bigger.. Sakura too" she coos, grasping the younger girl's right breast. Shizune winces with red cheeks as the older woman pulls her bra down, before gently biting the younger's breast.

Naruto slides into tsunade once again doggie-style, "Onee-chan kiss Kaa-chan" he purrs. Shizune looks into tsunade's honey orbs and she leans up to capture her ruby lips with soft and inexperience kisses but the older takes control as naruto rocks her from behind. Shizune moans in tsunade's mouth but naruto pulls out and slaps the blonde's plump rear with his member.

"Tsunade move" naruto says and tsunade obliges, giving shizune a look at his rock hard member. Naruto spies a wet spot in shizune's panties and moves them aside, "Are you a virgin Onee-chan" he asks and she blushes brightly, "Let's change that" he adds, sliding inside.

"Aiyeeeee" shizune cries, as she squirts her love juices. Tsunade titters as naruto fully sheathes himself inside shizune, "Hoho she's a squirter" she says, playing with shizune's breasts. Naruto grabs shizune's wrists and starts rocking his hips with a rhythmic pace, garnering pitched moans from her.

"How do I feel inside you Onee-chan" naruto asks but shizune was lost in her lust, so much her fox ears were out.

"She's at our mercy" tsunade coos and naruto grins wide. Two hours later naruto was on his back with shizune passed out next to him and a heavy panting tsunade on his chest, "That was amazing.. We so need to rub this in Jiraiya's face" she says and naruto smirks.[lemon ends]

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

150K 2.5K 10
Naruto is slowly left behind by all his friends. First his team, then his sensei and slowly everybody else. I'm not so good at summaries. No AU with...
15.7K 297 30
Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha.
128K 2.9K 45
Naruto and Hinata; the iconic pairing. What if it happened differently? What if they have to leave Konoha? Find out in this book. Finished 3/21
259K 3.6K 22
Naruto only loved three woman in her life what will happen if everyone of them betrayed him. He wants to leave the village. What will happen to the l...