Ayesha - His Young Bride

By Everlastdreamer

𝘽𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha... More

Charater Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Final Ending

Chapter 24

22.7K 1.1K 55
By Everlastdreamer

BEFORE STARTING : please vote, comment, and follow.

50+ comments and please do comment because I write for you guys so can't you guys please comment. Next part will come only when you will complete the task. Thanks

_______________________________________

" Are you sure you are not 29 years old Mr Ahad? " Ayesha asked, looking around the amusement park with her big eyes. I smiled towards her while she was not looking at me. Sometimes stealing glances and smiling towards her in secret makes me so happy.

" No for you I am still a teenager falling for his crush for the first time " I said as she smiled brightly and slightly hit my arm. I forward my hand, smiling towards her. She quickly took my hand. Ready to enjoy the day.

She was looking so beautiful in the Hijab . This is a respectful dressing. We entered the amusement park. Kids were running around and playing . She turned to me with her happy glowing face. But there was a playful Smirk too on her face too. I frown trying to understand what is running around her mind.

" I have an idea... Let's play a game " She said and I know something is certainly going around her mind.

" What game? " I asked as she smiled widely and explained.

" We will ride all their rides and whoever will get sick or be tried first will have to do one thing the other will say. "

First of all, I really don't like these rides. This makes me sick. But then if I win she will have to do one thing I will say. And that could be anything. I can give it a try. I am hundred percent sure I will win because she is so small and fragile. While I can easily win.

I smirk

" Okay then let's play this game " I said as we both joined our hands. She smirked as if she trapped me in a big loss.

" Be ready to lose dear husband " She winked and walked ahead of me gracefully. While my heart was jumping at her new version. I followed her like a good husband. While she was leading the way. I was possessed by her.

First we start with the damn rollercoaster. I looked at the height with my open mouth while she was smiling. I gulped and nervously smiled towards her.

" Are.. Are we going to ride this one " I asked looking at her and then at the rollercoaster she innocently nodded while I just smiled.

Great then . Get ready idiot Ahad Malik.

" Can we start now, dear husband? " She asked as I nodded. Meanwhile, I was cursing at myself in my mind. We sat on the seats as I quickly attached the seatbelt. My breath was heavy while she was confident . She tried to control her laugh.

" Are you sure you are not scared? '' She asked, raising her eyebrow. I shook my head quickly. No, I am not scared. I am a tough guy. This a child play- "

" Ah " A gasp escaped my mouth when the rollercoaster started to go up to the peak. My breathing gets heavy. And then the roller coaster starts to go down. My eyes widened when the speed started to get faster and faster.

" !!!!! " Ayesha was enjoying the ride smiling while my heart was in my throat. I quickly hold her hand pulling her close to me.

" Why is this so fast? " I asked with my loud voice and she laughed, shaking her head.

" Baby Ahad is scared of ops ' ' She said and suddenly I narrowed my eyes without caring about the roller coaster or whatever was happening . I pulled her mouth towards me by the chin and joined my lips with hers. Her eyes widened but I didn't care. I kept on kissing her until the Rollercoaster stopped on the track. I pulled away with a big smile on my face while her face was flushed . She was out of breath like me.

" No baby Ahad is not scared Mi Amor " I said, taking a peck on her lips before we both got off the rollercoaster.

One day I will burn all these roller coasters. I hate these. As we came again to the main point she turned to me while folding her arms over her chest. She was pretending to be angry and it was so damn cute .

" It was.. Inappropriate.. Don't.. Don't do that again what if someone would have seen us. "

She said trying her best not to blush . I am going to eat her as my meal now. I looked around and seeing no one was there I pulled her towards a wall. Her back hit the wall. Her eyes widened. I lean near her with a smirk and playful eyes. She gulped under me.

" You know Mi Amor, I can kiss you all I want and no one can do anything about it. I can mark you mine in front of all them. Because You are my wife we are not dating. We are not in Affair. We are in love and we are married "

Before she could say or react to something I grabbed her lips in mine and kissed him softly. She signed as then I got more hungry. I kissed her like a . Exploring every part of her sweet mouth. Her hand went into my hair and her arms wrapped around her waist. Pressing my body into hers. Just when we were about to get more intense we heard a little voice.

" Mommy look they are making out " Our eyes widened as I backed away and she stayed attached to the wall. Wiping her red cheeks. I looked at the little kid and slightly glared at him but he smiled towards me as if he was so Happy by what he did.

Her mother came and dragged him with her. While her face was red. When they got out of our sight I turned to eat her again but she glared towards me. Not the actual glare but it was the kind of glare that was trying best to hide the shyness . I grinned and covered her in my arms before continuing our day.

We started different rides and by the time we ended I threw up and was feeling as if my world was all upside down. She was all good and happy . She brought me a bunny hairband to make me wear it .

I mean Excuse me I am a multimillionaire and what are you making me wear dear wife. But I didn't say anything and agreed to wear it. Now that she won it's obvious she can give me any type of dare.

And you thought she was fragile.

NO! she is not ... She is a tough girl disguised in the cover of the sweet and fragile girl.

" I WON I WON I WON " she danced as if she won the world. Meanwhile I was just looking at her excitement. And for some reason I wanted to lose all the matches and let her win if at the end I would get to see her smile like this.

" So what's your wish my highness? " I asked as she smiled and shook her head .

" Now you will get to know my wish later dear husband " She said as I nodded she could do anything.

It was getting darker so we decided to go back to the hotel and rest for a while.

It was really getting dark here. Today was an amazing day for me as if coming to London was the best decision. I am seeing a new side of Ahad here. I was laughing looking at the pictures I took while he was screaming or was scared.

" You were looking so cute here. '' I showed him the picture as he smiled while his cheeks turned red . I don't know why he always blushes when I call him cute but he indeed was looking so pretty and cute. Not gonna say handsome because he looks handsome all the time.

We both were laughing looking at the pictures and thinking how hilarious . But suddenly Had pushed his foot on the break hard. I was nearly going to hit the dashboard if I was not wearing a seat belt. I looked towards him as he was looking at the road with wide eyes . He then quickly turned to me, seeing me if I was okay. He grabbed my face in his hands.

" I'm okay but what happened- " Before I could complete my sentence Someone bangs on the window, nearly breaking it with force. I looked behind me , there were two men at my side of the door wearing helmets and they had guns in their hands. While two were on the side of Ahad. My eyes widened as panic started to crawl in my body. I turn to Ahad .

" It's fine it's fine " He said before turning to them.

" Get out of the car or else we will break into the car. " They said While Ahad's Jaw clenched but he can't do anything because at this moment anger is the least thing we should do. He opened his side of the door, making my heart beat faster. He quickly came towards my side pushing the men and opening the door for me. Hiding me in his arms. Their guns were on us and Ahad put his hand in front shielding me.

" Let my wife go.i will give you whatever you want " He said, making me look at him. There's no way I am leaving him alone. No no.

The bikers laughed, putting the gun on the chest of Ahad.

" Your organs will give us a great amount. '' He said it means they are Organ sellers. Tears were in my eyes but I didn't let them fall . They all circled around us .

" Ahad... What we will do " I whisper as he turns towards me, taking me in his arms.

" Nothing will happen to you. I will not let them hurt you. I promise. " He said but I don't want to be safe. I what Us To me safe. Before we could react one of the bikers hit Ahad on the back of his head. My eyes widened as I held onto him. His hand went up to his head and when I look at his head there was blood

Blood.... Lots of blood.

My body starts to shiver. While I was holding onto him. My grip on him loses when someone pulls me back away from me.

No please

Leave me

Let him live

" AHAD! AHAD WAKE UP! OPEN YOUR EYES '' I said trying my best to get out of that person's grip. Ahad was on the ground unconscious. My body was trembling. But I still called him on my lungs. I saw his body moving as he slowly opened his eyes and my eyes met his.

Tears start to stream down my face while I Fight them to leave me . He tried to reach me with his hands but I was far away.

" please wake up Ahad. Save us " I said as he closed his eyes and then he slowly got up on his weak legs. Seeing him I wanted nothing but to burn all of them alive. I kicked the man behind me with my legs making him lose his grip. I quickly bit him and rushed towards Ahad. But before I could completely hold him

They stabbed him with a knife three times.

Everything went silent. I could not hear anything except for my own heartbeat. My feet froze in place while his body fell on the cold floor. Blood was rushing out.

Move Ayesha.. You need to save him. Move Ayesha he is in pain. MOVE AYESHA MOVE.

I can't move as I want to but as if I am stuck here.

You need to crawl towards him. Ayesha does.

Far in my ears they heard the police car's sound . I fell on my knees as my feet were not helping. I crawl on the rough texture, my hands brushing on it, making some parts bleed.

I reached him, taking his head on my lap. I can hear the police sound. I can hear the ambulance . Tears fell from my eyes towards his face. My trembling hands were brushing his face. While his eyes were closed.

" Please... Open your eyes. Please Ahad " I said but he was not listening . A sob escaped my mouth.

" this is so... So unfair... Ahad.. D-don't-be ridiculous . D-don't be "

My heart clenched when I saw no expressions on his face . No smile. Nothing.

I tap on his face. But he did not respect responding.

" Ahad I am your Mi Amor... Look I am here " I said but he didn't say anything. He didn't tell me that I look cute while crying. Please say something Ahad. I promise I will listen to you.

" Please mam let us take him " I looked up with my blurry vision , it was an ambulance man. I shook my head holding Hands hand tightly.

" No no. Nothing happened to him..... He is alright " I said but they didn't listen.

They steal him from me and lay him on the white bed.

" H-hey he doesn't like white bed " I said, still holding his hand. They put him in the ambulance. My hand got snatched from his.

The door got closed. My body was still trembling but the anger inside me more than the main.

I turn to my feet . As the guy was getting arrested. I stormed towards them. And I directly landed a punch on the face of the person who stabbed My Ahad. I pulled him by the collar. Punching him again and again.

" TELL ME WHAT WE DID WITH YOU. HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM! I WILL KILL YOU. HE IS IN THIS CONDITION BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU DESERVE TO DIE. "

I punched him again, until the police had to drag him away from me.

I look down at my hands. They were covered in blood. Blood of the man I love the most. And the man who is in pain.

THANK YOU FOR READING. PLEASE VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

FOLLOW ME ON Instagram : ever_lastdreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 641 54
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 #𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞...
42.7K 2.5K 32
Cover by @Ellmaimran75 #1 in Armaan Malik (as on 30th August,2018) As I sipped the water which HIS mother offered me.... I heard HIS voice. My heart...
9.7K 740 18
"I can't marry you," the words slipped out of her mouth, paining her in the process. "Why?" He questioned, "Feiha, you know how I feel for you and I...
1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...