Ghost ships [BxB]

By Bonnie_2622

~One Shots ~Short stories ~Smut🔞 ~Fantasy ~M-Preg ~ Sci-fi ★ Ghost ships of kinnPorsche the series. A/N:: N... More

After Match (VegasTan)
One Night With My Ex-Boyfriend (KimCau)
A Coffee Shop Love Story (KimPorsche)
Author's Words
Accidentally Yours (KinnMacau) *1
*2
*3
*4
(Epilogue)
Birthday Gift 🎁 (PeteKhun)
Substitute Bride (VegasChay) *1
*2
*3
*4
*5
(Epilogue)
The Lighthouse (KimPete) *1
*2
*3
My Favorite BJ is My Professor!! (BigTan)
My Brother (VegasMacau)
The Sea, You & The Sun (PorscheTan) 1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
Epilogue
My Alpha Mates (KinnKimMac)
2′′
3"
4"
Epilogue
A Next Door Neighbor (PorscheMac)
"Our Love Is A Sin" [BibleJeff]
My friend's father [Tan Mac] "1
"2
"3
"4
"5
"6
Epilogue
A/N

(Epilogue)

450 19 19
By Bonnie_2622

.
.
.

Now only these two are left in this room. Fean sighed and sat down on the bed.

"You're very thoughtful." Rena said.

"Well... I'm sorry. But I really don't want you guys to end up in nothing. And I appreciate your decision."

"Yeah... So..."

"Come on we have to convince everyone."

"I have a question."

"What?"

"Do you mind dating a girl?"

"Huh?... Well... I never thought that... But.. I don't think I would mind as long as she loves me. But why are you asking?"

"So if you don't have anyone in your mind then marry me."

"Huh?!!!"

"Yeah. I think we can try. And you're cute. I like it."

"Wait what?! I.. I don't even know your name..."

"I'm Rena. Now marry me. You don't have to convince anyone. We'll say that we want to marry each other."

"But.."

"Am I not beautiful?"

"It's not that. You're... Hot.. but I... I have a son and.. I'm not mentally prepared..."

"Don't worry. I like children. You're single right?"

"Yeah.. but..."

"Then come on what are you waiting for?"

Rena grabbed her hand and dragged her.

On the other hand,

Pete called Kim but he's not picking up. But Pete Knows where he can be.

He runs. Runs as fast as he can.

I'm coming Kimhan... This time I won't let you go. I'm coming..

When Pete reaches the seashore the sun is illuminating its last sparkling yellow red light. The sky is getting darker with the gray clouds. He climbed up at the top of the lighthouse.

He's huffing badly. But he made it.

"Kimhan!!"

Kim turned around with teary eyes. Pete's face is red because of running.

"Pete!!!"

"Why didn't you pick up your damn phone?"

"It's not with me... But what are you doing here? You should be at the venue."

"Shut up idiot!"

Pete pulled him into a kiss. Kim is shocked as he was the first time. He kissed back.

"Why didn't you tell me that you love me? Who told you to convince me to marry someone else? Why didn't you propose to marry you instead?"

Pete yelled at the other.

"Pete.. I'm sorry... I thought you don't love me anymore."

"Have you ever asked? I told you once that I love you. But you never said that you love me. Then how can I know if you love me or not. For you! For you I was getting married with someone else if Fean didn't tell me!! Why didn't you say you love me? You dumbass!! idiot!! fool!!"

Pete cried. Kim kissed him again. It starts drizzling. The raindrops are falling over them.

"I'm sorry... You remember you confessed to me on a rainy day like this. But I couldn't say I love you, Pete. Your best friend also loves you more than a friend. He took a long time to realize but he loves you. Only you."

"I love you Kimhan. Don't let me go..."

"I love you Pete. I won't love... I'll never.."

Kim start kissing Pete's face and neck. He bites and licks all over the pale skin. Pete is against the wall.

Kim revealed the other's body. He sucked the nipples. His hands went for Pete's lower part. Pete moan softly.

"Say my name again, love... Let me hear you.."

"Kimhan... We're... We're... Outside..."

"Don't stop me... No one's gonna see or hear you except from me in this lighthouse... So let out your voice..."

Kim increased the pace and Pete cummed. His face is flourished red. His wet hair is covering his eyes.

"You're so beautiful, love."

Kim kissed Pete's ear.

"I... Want.. you.."

They shared a glance. Pete kneeled down and took Kim's hard member in his mouth. Kim couldn't help but moaned out Pete's name when Pete started stroking it.

After getting enough he let Kim lay down on the floor. He sits over Kim's tummy then kissed him.

"Babe... Let me feel you... Just drive me crazy... Move your hips over me..."

They're needy, desperate. Pete nodded. He let the other enter slowly inside him. He bites his lips because of the pain.

In a while they adjust. He starts moving over Kim's hard member slowly. It's already making them crazy. In the cold rain they only can feel the warmth of their bodies.

"Kimhan... My.. legs are... Shaking... I can't.."

Kim grabbed his waist and moved. Pete's moan, tightness and warmth already driving Kim out of his mind.

They kept going until their body gave up in pleasure and they cummed together. Pete is panting. He rest his head over Kim's chest.

"You did great babe... I.. love you.."

Pete smiles. They stayed like this on the floor, drenching in the rain while hugging each other.

After some time Pete sneezed.

"You'll catch a cold. I think we should go back. Let's go back to my place first. We must meet everyone."

"Fean and Rena said they'll handle but... I'm not sure what is happening there. I hope they're not in trouble.."

"Let's hurry."

They somehow managed to go back to Kim's place first then they went to the venue. But seems like everyone is cheering for someone. Their eyes widen after seeing a new couple in front of them.

"Fean and.. Rena!!"

"What is happening?!" Kim asked.

Pete and Kim went to the elders first. But they didn't scold them. Pete's mom just twisted Pete's ear once.

"Idiot! Couldn't you tell me that you love Kim? I would happily adopt my another son."

"Mae it hurts... Ok I'm sorry.."

They smiled.

"Hey handsomes!! Want to join us?" Rena waves her hand. Pete and Kim went to them. Kim is way more shocked to ask anything.

"How you managed to marry her within some moments?" Pete asked Fean.

"Dude I didn't. She married me. You idiots went out so we had to manage it. I think I should try. I really need some thrill in my life as well. And she's pretty. I think we can try something between us."

"What about you, Rena?"

"Yeah. I think I also started liking her."

"Good job girls."

They turned to the priest while holding each other's hands.

"So let's start the occasion!" The priest asked.

Everyone cheered up. Now two weddings are happening. Suddenly Jr. yelled.

"I'm angry. I want to stay in between. All of you have to stay with me!"

They laughed and nodded. Jr. Pete stand with flowers in his hands between four of them.

The grooms and brides kissed each other.

"This is not fair!! I want someone to kiss as well!"

"Huh?!!" Everyone is surprised.

"Sorry I was joking. But don't mind Pa, Mae, Pete and the beautiful lady... Because I'll get a girlfriend soon from my class."

They can't help but laugh. Everyone throw flowers. They're holding their hands tight.

They deserve to be happy and now they're happy with their loving ones.

_______________________________________

A/N: well well well.... Your author is crazy so don't mind. I hope you guys enjoyed this story as well.

So I haven't decided the next ghost ship. Someone asked me to write about Tankhun. If you guys want then I'll write (Tankhun x someone). Just comment Yes or no. I'll decide from your thoughts.

Next story Can be delay a little so wait patiently.

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 496 27
Just some BBB oneshots! OwO This includes: - Ships ~ Such as, ThundClone, BlIce, ThoLar, FaKe, HaliSol, etc. - Sibling/Brotherly Love - Randomness ...
1K 15 6
in which i write some fun one shots! or... a collection of oneshots of various ships, x original character and x reader stories.
3.2K 115 13
One Shots of KinnPorsche ‼️ please read at your own risk‼️ ❌ There are AU and (maybe) A/B/O ❌ 📍Do not read if this kind of story can trigger you. ‼️...
68.2K 1.2K 28
Enhypen bxb one shots... You can also request too, I'll do any ships I don't want it to have many chapters, about 20+ is good. Started: 07.10.21 Ende...