BOYS! hazel callahan

By xnti-christ

boys, they're a dime a dozen boys, they ain't doin' nothin' for me any longer! ✮ ✮ ... More

✩ HELENA and HAZEL ✩
BOYS !
PLAYLIST ✦
cross my heart / ¹
and hope to die / ²
stick a needle / ³
in my eye / ⁴
all along / ⁶
i knew it was love / ⁷
boys, you never take the blame/ ⁸
all the rotten things that you do/ ⁹
always getting in my way/ ¹⁰
but boys, they just make me mad/ ¹¹
all the little things that you do/ ¹²
boys they're doing nothing for me any longer/ ¹³

i knew it was you / ⁵

1.8K 86 9
By xnti-christ

Stamp me with your signature
I'm your bitch, you're my bitch

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

warning: depictions of violence and sexual themes.

_______________

3rd POV

Mr. G blew a whistle to begin the club, and the girls gathered at the gym the next afternoon after school. They made a circle around, PJ and Josie, were the first to fight, and Helena and Isabel stood next to each other, Helena regretted wearing high heels and a skirt today...

Hazel was at the other side of the circle darting her gaze at Helena's outfit and makeup, she wasn't sure if she could fight her if they went a round together. PJ and Josie kept avoiding punching each other so Mr. G tried to end their round but PJ gave Josie a punch in her gut, and everyone groaned, and then everyone clapped when Josie stood up.

Because it was randomly picked, somehow Isabel and Hazel went next. That picked Helena's interest, her friend gave her a nervous look before stepping into the circle with Hazel who looked anxious, Isabel smiled awkwardly at the girl and they started moving in circles, "Someone punch someone, please" Helena said in an exasperated tone, picking at her nails. Right away Isabel punched with her foot Hazel's shin who crouched on the floor, the blue-eyed girl quickly stood up and shook her hand awkwardly, and Helena smiled behind her hand. Brittany and Annie went next, so far they were the two who actually threw punches and resisted the most.

_______________

HELENA's POV

*italics are inner thoughts

Helena was picked next with PJ, she stepped into the circle brushing her hands against her skirt, across the circle Hazel gave her a cautious look and a small thumbs up; PJ smiled at her, she looked excited and that made Helena more alarmed at the end she was a few inches taller, they were walking in circles; PJ pushed her harshly, and she tried to gather herself before falling to the floor, she brushed a piece of hair before she gave PJ a condescending smile, the girl gave her a look up and down, Helena threw her fist with all her force to her mouth. Everyone gasped loudly.

PJ gave her a shocked look holding her cheek, spitting a little bit of blood before she stepped quickly to her and punched her straight in the nose, Helena dropped to the floor and her opponent went to put her weight over her, she was quick and kicked her in the groin, PJ grunted dropping to the floor and Helena took the chance to maneuver her and put her body over PJ's she grab both of her arms, Mr. G blew the whistle, everyone clapped excitedly, PJ and Helena shook hands with big grins.

Hazel looked at Helena with her mouth slightly open and a surprised expression, Helena smiled back at her, blood dripping from her nose and painting her lips and teeth, she wiped it away quickly making her paint her cheek with it, Isabel gripped her shoulders smiling proudly at her, she helped her step back to the circle.

After the class, everyone started to leave, and Helena moved away from her friends waving goodbye and going to the girl's bathroom to clean herself, there were drops of blood in her cute top, it was new. She heard someone stepping into the bathroom, she turned around quickly with a piece of paper in her nose, it was Hazel who stared at her nervously.

"Hi," said Hazel in a lower tone, she stepped close to her giving her a quick look up her body, making sure she was only bleeding from her nose. Helena moved her body from one foot to another, leaning against the sink. "Hi," her voice sounded muffled by the paper.

Hazel shyly stepped into her personal space, so close her sneakers almost stepped into Helena's high heels, for once they stood almost at the same height. Hazel grabbed Helena's hand that held the paper and with her other hand brushed her cheek to glance at the girl's nose, both girls' cheeks tinted red, Hazel's gaze darted down her lips, she had an awed look, Helena gazed at her eyes blue truly is my favorite color, clearing her throat Hazel stepped back taking off her hand of her cheek, Helena held her other hand still not letting go, Hazel look down their hands nervously.

"Would you like to come to my house tomorrow after class?" Hazel blurted out, Helena moved their hands back and forth staring at her ring, she gazed at her under her lashes, "Yeah that would be nice." She said in a sultry tone, "I mean-- we can do the geometry homework together, or history, I will send you the address and then we can order pizza, and watch--" Hazel said tilting her head and having thinking look, she was avoiding eye contact, "I'm having a hard time with geometry actually." Helena nodded interrupting her rant, grazing her fingers up and down Hazel's knuckles, they were a little bruised, Hazel nodded repeatedly her eyes fixated, on what Helena was doing with her hand to slowly move her eyes to make eye contact with her.

Helena suddenly felt nauseous and her stomach dropped, she abruptly let go of Hazel's hand, "OK, see you tomorrow, bye!" She moved making space between them and moving away, almost fleeting from the bathroom.

Hazel blinked quickly, trying to process everything.

_______________

HAZEL's POV

Hazel was so not thinking all day at school that she should make a move today on Helena she felt confident for once, maybe a kiss on the cheek or on her lips, she even kept their after-school plan secret because if she told PJ and Josie she knew she would never hear the end of it, like PJ would probably tell her this was her chance to get pussy; she just didn't want to make Helena uncomfortable in any way, she wanted her to put her boundaries and she would respect them no matter what. But, What if she rejects me? it was the question that kept floating in her mind.

She arrived at her house, fleeting up the stairs to her room, she was glad her mom was not at home that afternoon, she lit up some candles and threw some clothes quickly in her closet.

The bell rang. She quickly flowed downstairs, almost tripping and opening the door, Helena stood in her cheerleading uniform little crystals in her eyebrows, and full makeup on, Hazel gulped making a wave for her to enter and follow her upstairs, "Over here," she said moved to the left door, Helena stepped in first and when she turned around closing the door she noticed she was near her giving her a weird look, Helena moved around her gazed going around the things in her room and the posters she had, "You can sit here--" she pointed the chair of her desk just to see Helena dropping her bag on the floor and sitting at the end of her bed, crossing her leg over another and leaning her arms behind her.

Hazel held her breath, "So-- I think we should start with geometry..." She moved around looking for her notebook. Helena made herself comfortable, lying down on her bed with her notebook and looking at her under her lashes, can I ingrain this moment in my brain? Hazel shyly walked near the end of her bed, sitting down straight looking away from Helena.

She started to write down things in her notebook, she hear ruffle behind her before she saw Helena's bear legs near hers, as she sat down close to her, knees almost brushing. She couldn't help to notice some deep purple bruises on both of her knees, alarmed instantly she brought her hand to brush her knees, "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly, Helena hissed, "Yeah, cheerleading practice was tough today." She said dryly. Hazel stood up moving to her bathroom and coming back with an ointment, she showed it, "I have this... may I?" She asked shyly moving close to Helena, who nodded slowly looking away, Hazel proceeded to kneel in front of her, and Helena extended her legs.

Hazel swallowed hard, she opened the ointment grabbed a little between her fingers, and brushed lightly over Helena's knees, Helena hissed staring at her. Trying to avoid eye contact she moved her eyes around, noticing from this position she could see a glimpse of her pink lacy panties, her mouth opened slowly, Helena grabbed her hand and looked up, she was looking at her with those hazel eyes, this close she can almost see little stars shining on them. She doesn't know who leaned first but she knows she took the chance, planting her lips softly on her glossy ones.

Everything escalated, she was over her body suddenly both laying down, moving her hands around groping whatever she could, she moved her kiss to her neck and Helena suddenly put her hand on her chest trying to separate from her, before she could question her if she did something wrong she proceeded to her top off, she was braless, Hazel opened her eyes wide blinking quickly, is this heaven? Helena giggled, "Did I say that out loud?" She whispered staring at her chest, "You did." Helena said in a singsong tone, smiling at her.

Hazel couldn't help it, she jumped on her body again bringing her down lying in bed, gripping her cheeks, devouring her mouth, Helena grabbed one of her hands bringing it down to her chest, and she gripped in response. When she felt Helena's nails grazing under her t-shirt and trying to unbutton her bra, just to realize it was a sports bra, she brought her hands under it gripping back as hard as Hazel did, Helena moved her mouth away to let out a soft moan.

Suddenly Hazel moved her lips away, panting, "Maybe we should stop, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable--", Helena stared at her panting too with her hair disheveled still under her, "W-What?" She asked confused, "It's just, I don't want to take things quick just because, I feel like you do and it feels like you do it because that's what everyone wants from you but--" Hazel said, brushing her hair, and fixing her t-shirt around, she looked up and saw a serious look come across Helena's face, I fucked up.

She put a hand on her chest and moved her away slowly, Hazel let her manhandle her, laying on the bed she looked up at the ceiling, and then gazed at Helena who sat bear back at the end of her bed, she moved sitting nearby her and brushing her fingers on her back, "I'm sorry I didn't mean it," She whispered, Helena quickly stood up searching for her t-shirt around, Hazel held it for her and she grabbed it aggressively, Helena was trying her best to not fall down for the puppy eyes and pout Hazel was giving her, "It's fine Hazel, I will see you at school." She said dryly while gathering her back and moving quickly away from her room, Hazel stood up and walked behind her, realizing she was going to leave, "Wait, what about geometry homework?", Helena turned around giving her a deadpan look, and proceeded to close the door of her room in her face.

A crestfallen expression painted over Hazel's face, Yeah, I fucked up hard.

___________________ ✩
Please like and comment, <3
Thank you for 1K read, makes me so happy the traction this story is getting 🥹

This is so far one of my favorite chapters, horny but sad.

Hazel doesn't how to read the room, my poor baby. :(

And in Helena's defense, she's not used to getting rejected and people actually considering her feelings and boundaries. :(

Helena's cheerleading look:

no meme just want you all to take IN this chapter~

- Eve

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.4K 16
★𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬★ 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 "...
1.4K 55 7
A Josie/Isabel fake dating story in an alternate universe without the fight club. Side of PJ/Hazel
136K 3.6K 47
It had been four years since Rebecca left after she graduated and asked Malina to wait for her. Did she? (Please excuse the grammar errors. I will ed...
3.2K 119 14
being childhood friends with your next door neighbor sure had its perks. at the very least you had a guaranteed friend throughout most of your school...