To the Ends of the Earth

Από LoveHEAlways

Liam has loved Lottie from afar for years. He finally finds the courage to approach her, but will Lottie's tr... Περισσότερα

To the Ends of the Earth
Prologue: Unbroken
Chapter One: Safe
Chapter Two: Guilt
Chapter Three: Who?
Chapter Four: Targeted
Chapter Five: Need
Chapter Six: Mercury
Chapter Seven: Wash Away
Chapter Eight: (Liam) Court
Chapter Nine: Is It Okay?
Chapter Ten: Defend
Chapter Eleven: He Has Me
Chapter Twelve: (Liam) Masochist
Chapter Fourteen: (Liam) Escalate
Chapter Fifteen: Unfair
Chapter Sixteen: Justifiable Reason
Chapter Seventeen: Scared
Chapter Eighteen: Took You Long Enough
Chapter Nineteen: Delivered
Chapter Twenty: Relieved
Epilogue: Spread Your Wings
Author's Note

Chapter Thirteen: Ensnared

927 39 16
Από LoveHEAlways

"Please, you have to stop," Liam begged.

I ignored him and continued my exploration.

"Lottie," he grunted. "Baby, I'm begging you to stop. I don't want to embarrass myself."

"Just a little more," I whispered as I continued to kiss his neck, grinding on his lap. Slowly moving my kisses up his jaw, I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

For the past three weeks, Liam and I had been spending every single evening together. We'd spent our time eating dinner, watching movies and cuddling. But, slowly, I turned cuddling into kissing. After a week of fondling Liam —while he gripped the sofa cushions to avoid frightening me— I planted one on him. Then, after a few more nights, a quick peck became full on making out sessions.

"Lottie," he breathed on my lips. "Sweetheart, please stop. I'm going to come in my pants."

I pulled away and frowned at him. "I'm sorry, Liam. I just want more of you."

"More of me? What does that mean, butterfly?"

Biting my lip, I shrugged my shoulders. He fidgeted underneath me, reaching his hand into his back pocket and pulling out a set of handcuffs.

I slipped off his lap and stood up in front of him. "What's that for?"

"Oh no, Lottie. Don't worry baby...it's not for you," he reassured. "It's for me."

"For you?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "I noticed how you want to explore more and more, and I thought if I'm handcuffed you'd be more open to it. If you're interested, we could move to a bed and go as far as you'd like."

"Umm, you want me to handcuff you and...you know," I waved my hand.

"Yeah baby, I want you to handcuff me and do whatever you like. If my hands are cuffed, I'll be able to have better control. But, fair warning, I'll most likely come in my underwear."

I stared at him, surprised. Was he willing to give up so much control for me? Liam had been so patient and understanding with me for almost a month, and I was getting more and more comfortable with him. But, was I ready to go all the way?

Hesitantly, I nodded. "But, can we stop whenever I want? You won't be upset with me?"

He slowly lifted his hand and caressed my cheek. "We can stop whenever you want, Lottie. Tonight or ten years from now, we'll always stop whenever you want. I could never be upset with you, especially about something like that."

"Okay," I agreed, grabbing his hand and leading him toward the guest room. I had a bed with a metal frame in there, and it would be easier to handcuff him through the metal bars. Once we were inside, I turned to face Liam. "I think you should get undressed," I suggested.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes, once I handcuff you, it'll be difficult to remove your clothes."

"Okay baby, but I'm leaving my briefs on."

Silently, I watched him unbutton his shirt and remove it. Then, he unbuckled his belt and slid his jeans down.

"Your undershirt too," I added, jutting my chin.

When Liam lifted his undershirt over his head, I stared at him speechless. All the vocabulary in my head had disappeared. Sweet mother of God, how could someone be so perfect?

"Sweetheart, you have to stop looking at me like that," Liam grunted.

"What?"

"Baby, I'm barely hanging on by a thread."

I took a deep breath, gathering every ounce of strength in my body. "Okay, get on the bed."

Liam hurried to the bed and laid down, raising his hands by his head. I approached him with the handcuffs and slipped them through the center metal bar, cuffing his hands. Once he was secure, I stood up and appreciated the view in front of me.

"I must say this is very sexy," I admitted.

At that, he bursted into laughter. Smiling, I slowly began to undress. When he noticed what I was up to, he immediately sobered up.

"Lottie, baby, come here," he pleaded, his eyes begging me to do as he said.

As soon as I stood in front of him in my bra and panties, I gradually made my way toward the bed and climbed on top of him.

"Fuck," Liam grumbled. "Fuck! You're a temptress baby."

"Am I?"

"Yes, but take it easy on me. It's been too long."

"Too long?" I questioned. "How long?"

"Well, it's been many years since I've had a serious relationship...probably more than six years."

Liam and I had met for the first time six years ago. I was introduced to him while he was on a holiday break from Stanford and visited LA with Alex.

"What about sex? How long since you've had sex?" I asked him.

He cleared his throat, his cheeks blushing pink. "Umm, it's been around two years. I know it's definitely been more than twenty months."

"But, that's when we...I don't even know what to call it. That's when we became more than friends."

"Yeah Lottie, I haven't had sex since we became more than friends. It didn't feel right to sleep with someone else when all I could think about was you."

"Wow."

"I know what happened between us was my fault. I know I ruined what we were building. I should have never left that event with Vivi. I was so engrossed in my own thoughts and feelings that I didn't consider your warnings about her. I should have known better than to trust Vivi. I knew you didn't like her, but I didn't stop to think about that. In my attempts to leave as quickly as possible, I got ensnared in her trap. But Lottie, you have to know that I've regretted that decision every single day for twenty months."

"I know, Liam. You've shown me your regret." I caressed his cheek with my fingers and leaned in, pressing my lips to his. Slowly, I deepened the kiss. My lower body started to move on its own, sliding back and forth on his erection. In a matter of seconds, I lost track of time and all my surroundings became blurry. I was captivated by his kisses and the feelings he was evoking in me.

"Liam," I moaned, pulling away. "I need more."

His eyes studied me with intensity. "Are you sure?"

I gave him a confident nod.

"I have a condom in my wallet, baby. Do you want to grab it?" he asked.

I pushed off of him and went to pick up his jeans from the bedroom floor. Pulling out his wallet from the back pocket, I grabbed a condom from inside. Then, I slipped my panties off and made my way back to the bed.

"Now, pull down my briefs," he instructed.

I did as told and sucked in a breath at his engorged cock.

"Lottie," Liam called out. "We only go as far as you're comfortable with. Okay?"

Nodding, I climbed on top of him. "I want this, Liam."

"Okay baby, can you put the condom on me?"

Again, I did as instructed, taking my time to ensure I did it correctly. Once he was wrapped up, I lifted on my knees above him and looked into Liam's eyes.

"That's it, Lottie," Liam soothed. "Keep looking into my eyes and stop if you need to."

Carefully, I aligned my opening to his erection. And slowly, achingly slowly, I slid down onto him. Feeling the piercing sensation, I paused halfway.

Liam fisted his hands and pinched his eyes tightly. "You're doing so good, baby. Take your time."

Releasing my breath, I slid down all the way.

"Fuck," he moaned. "You're amazing, baby."

"Thank you," I giggled as I raised myself up and slid back down. And, bit by bit, I started to feel the pleasure growing. I continued my movements, gliding up and down his thick, hard, erect penis. I stared into his sparkling eyes, surprised at my own actions. I couldn't believe I took the initiative and exposed myself to him. But, the love and care that shined brightly in his eyes encouraged me to continue.

"Touch yourself, baby. Make yourself come," Liam breathed.

Moving my hand to my clit, I started to rub and quickened my movements. Liam began to thrust his hips up, going deeper and deeper into me. A tingling sensation moved through my body, and I started to scream with pleasure.

"Fuck," Liam groaned as his thrusts sped up and he came with me.

Breathing heavily, I dropped my body on top of his. "Thank you for giving that to me, Liam."

"I'm the one who's grateful, Lottie. Thank you for trusting me."

I cuddled closer to him, my eyes getting heavy with sleep.

"Uh Lottie," Liam called out, trying to shift under me. "Do you wanna undo the handcuffs?"

Snorting with laughter, I raised myself off of him and went to look for the key in his pants. Once I found it, I released his hands and got back into bed. Lying down next to him, I made myself comfortable and shut my eyes.

Liam went into the bathroom to clean up and returned a few minutes later, spooning me from behind. He leaned in toward me and gave me a kiss on my shoulder. "Sweet dreams, butterfly," he whispered.

With a small smile on my face, I drifted off to sleep.

The following morning, I was in the kitchen making butterscotch lattes. I woke up happy and cheerful, and I was in the mood to make Liam some coffee and breakfast.

"It's just...a little crush," I sang to myself. "Not like I faint every time..."

Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist. "It's definitely not just a little crush," Liam whispered in my ear.

Giggling, I turned to face him. I opened my mouth to respond, but I was interrupted by the ringing of my doorbell.

"Are you expecting someone?" Liam asked, furrowing his brows.

"No, but I'll go check..."

"No Lottie," he interrupted me. "It's early Saturday morning and you're not expecting anyone. I'll go get it."

He turned and walked toward the door, and I followed behind him. As Liam opened the door, I saw Alex standing in the hallway with a carry-on bag.

"Liam? What the heck? What's going on?" Alex asked rapidly, sounding shocked. He shifted closer to the doorway and looked Liam up and down.

Liam stood stock-still, wearing only his underwear. "Well, uhh," he mumbled, rubbing his neck. "It's what it looks like."

"What?" Alex roared, looking past Liam and directly at me.

Oh boy! Here we go.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

12K 3K 164
I'm Raneem this my journey and how it begins. Everyone has been through something but mine was the most difficult trip 😭💔😭 Love you all 😘🐝🌈 (...
397K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
10K 957 154
DARKNESS BOOK 1 Stacey's quiet and sensible.. so everyone thinks. But when she meets Victor for the first time, will she finally try to move on, or w...
Always | ✓ Από AlwaysLostInWords

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1M 36K 42
#1 in Teen Fiction - 26.03.2020 #10 in Romance - 04.10.2020 #1 in Unrequited - 21.02.2020 #1 in LoveTriangle - 01.01.2020 # 14 in Angst - 20.20.2020 ...