π‚π‡πŽπŠπ„ πŒπ„ || 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔...

By mireux_hee

Ever been so horny you gotta just cross you legs. I do it cause of him. My Dominant Master. ... More

Details.
Sunghoon - Chapter 1
Squabble - Chapter 2
Disobedience - Chapter 4
Threaten - Chapter 5
Dominance - Chapter 6
Possession - Chapter 7
Acceptence - Chapter 8
Coercing - Chapter 9
Apathetic - Chapter 10
Dating - Chapter 11
Desire - Chapter 12
Diligence - Chapter 13
Blithe - Chapter 14
Invidious - Chapter 15
Tryst - Chapter 16
Rendez~vous - Chapter 17
Feigned - Chapter 18
Affliction - Chapter 19
Labyrinth - Chapter 20
Fear - Chapter 21
Rivière- Chapter 22
Abate - Chapter 23
Tristful - Chapter 24
Pity - Chapter 25
Obeyed - Chapter 26
Ecstasy - Chapter 27
Pretty Doll - chapter 28
Epilogue - Chapter 29
Choke me - S2

Revenge - Chapter 3

3.8K 177 133
By mireux_hee

NEXT DAY ~

Sunoo woke up feeling better then last night and opened his mobile to check if there's any text from his boyfriend Hanbin or not but there's none.

"Seriously? Not even a small good morning." said sunoo pouting in his sleepy tone. After using his phone and checking today's schedule he stood up and went to washroom that's inside his room.

Meanwhile Sunghoon was still fast asleep as if there's no college to attend today. Soon his alarm started to ring taking him out of his beauty sleep. He too woke up and freshened up changing into his best clothes. He wants his first impression to be okay in his new class.

Both came out of their rooms together and eyed eachother up to down as if they are seeing some alien. Sunoo scoffed closing the door behind walking upto the fridge he drank some water and decided to eat something on campus rather then preparing now.

Sunghoon stared at the back of Sunoo who was wearing a light purple shade t-shirt tucked inside his black wide leg jeans with sneaker. His eyes travelled from the youngers broad shoulder to his waist and his eyes stopped on that small feminine like waist.

"Are you really a boy?" he spoke in his low tone unknowingly licking his lips and Sunoo snapped back listening to such words from him giving him a confused and furious expression at the same time.

"What do you mean?" Sunoo walked a little closer to him and stopped as the counter came between them.

Sunghoon smirked thinking of teasing him and making him more furious by destroying his morning.

He stood next to Sunoo with a smirk on his face Sunghoon gazed down at Sunoo's waist taking his hand torwards pink haired males waist that was noticed by younger who stood there in confusion.

Sunghoon without his permission held youngers waist with both of his hands tracing it back and forth roughly between his palms that surprised the boy who immediately panicked at the sudden skin contact with a stranger who came yesterday and he is already touching him in a most inappropriate way.

Sunoo panicked more as his actions increased, he tried to remove older's hand but his grip went tighter and tighter making him wince in pain. The older jerked younger's body towards his chest where Sunoo's hand landed on his buffed chest maintaining the distance between their faces.

"What are you doing. STOP!! leave my waist." said the younger panicking between his arms and the older male hands were still on his waist tracing back and forth feeling that small hips between his hands while Sunoo moaned in pain.

"How are you so slim babyboy your waist... Shit it fits better then the girls I have been with." said Sunghoon with a smirk totally amazed by the way youngers waist is so small and maybe softer then he can even imagine since he can't feel them due to the fabric covering his skin.

Disgust. That's what Sunoo felt at his words and the way he is touching him without his permission. Sunoo punched on his chest with a little more force eventually detaching older one from upon himself while he lost his balance a little but managed to control from falling back.

Glint of tears formed in his eyes while glaring at Sunghoon in hatred and bitterness.

"Don't you dare to touch me again. Bastard." spoke younger with a little quivering lips in frustration and rage towards the black haired male who doesn't seem to care about what he did to younger.

"Why? You said yesterday that you can do anything you want in this apartment so why not me? Same rule should be applied on me as well." he spoke standing straight with his hand inside his pocket.

"Touching eachother doesn't count." said Sunoo throwing the water upon older's shirt soaking him wet. The younger knew changing again will make him late for his first day but Sunoo doesn't care.

He pushed him back and walked out of the apartment with his bags and tears escaping his eyes and a more furious Sunghoon was left inside the dorm.

He totally felt harassed by Sunghoon in the dorm yet he tried to act tough infront of him since he can never back down that easily, no he will not.

_______

Sunghoon vigorously went towards his classroom and introduced himself to his classmates taking seat next to two boys sitting far corner of the room.

Jake and Heeseung were their names. All three introduced to eachother talking casually here and there. Good for Sunghoon that Jake and Heeseung will help him to cover up for his missing classes.

They became pretty good friends in a short time. He liked the demeanor of both males so eloquent and a little funny but better then his roommate. Brat.

Meanwhile.

Sunoo went up to his bf in cafeteria after his classes with his two friends joining him, Jungwon and Niki.

"Why didn't you text me anything this morning." asked Sunoo to Hanbin who apologized saying he woke up late but something felt off to Sunoo.

He ignored that since his mood is already ruined by someone in the morning and the incident kept flashing back infront of his eyes that he tried to shrug off.

"Sunoo shall we go to somewhere else." said Hanbin keeping his hand on Sunoo's thigh circling his fingers on it.

Sunoo knew what his bf wants though he doesn't want to do it for some reason yet he agreed.

Sunoo asked his bestfriends if it's okay for him to leave and they didn't mind since they have eachothers company.

_______

Sunghoon was taking stairs to reach the roof of campus where his two new friends are going to join soon and is somewhere behind him.

While going up he noticed a small room next to the stairs. Sunghoon halted on his place upon hearing some rustling sounds coming from inside the room and things falling down.

He isn't someone to peak around but his curiosity got the best of him wanting to know what's inside.

The black haired male took few step silently standing at the door of the room that was little open.

His eyes widened a little which soon narrowed down trying to see if it's real or not and it is. A biggest evilish smile appeared on his face upon seeing what's infront of him.

Sunghoon saw Sunoo with probably his bf sucking on his neck that younger seems to not like as his mind was occupied by something else and his expression is saying that maybe he didn't liked the way his bf is touching him.

"Acting all mighty infront of me huh?"

"Babyboy, got a little daddy of his own." the black haired male snickered a laugh taking a video of them making out.

"Maybe i can use it to torture him mentally." said Sunghoon proudly going back to his business. Even the thought of torturing that small brat who has been on his nerves made him happier then he could have ever imagined.

Finally he got someone new to play with atleast this college won't be so boring for him.

"I don't like it so much. Skin contact is not my favourite thing yet I am here letting myself get touched by my bf. He gets furious when I don't take things far. I honestly don't want to take things far with him. I'm just not ready." thought Sunoo while Hanbin was all upon him making him feel uncomfortable in some way.

He is wishing mentally for this time to pass soon so he can go back to his room, take a bath and wash himself clean.

_______

Sunoo came back to his apartment after the college ended and washed his hands before preparing for something to eat since he couldn't have his meal in cafeteria.

He was hungry and annoyed at the same time, he doesn't want to face Sunghoon, plus the way he touched him more like harassed him was enough reason for him to hate the raven haired male.

Sunoo prepared Kimchi pancake with fried rice and roasted egg upon the fried rice that he prepared for himself.

Sunoo bend down to the level of kitchen counter smelling the food he prepared and a huge smile spread on his face at the thought of eating such delicious food.

"I can't wait to consume you all. Wait for me babies I'll be back in 5 mintues to eat you promise." he spoke licking his dried lips and gulping down the saliva that had watered his mouth at the sight of the food he prepared.

He went inside his room completely forgetting the existence of Sunghoon as if he never met him or he doesn't exist for Sunoo.

As soon as the younger went inside, the sound of main door opening entered the dorm.

Sunghoon took off his shoes sluggishly walking inside the apartment but his mood lit up as the smell of delicious food entered his nose amusing him for a second. He followed the smell coming from the kitchen and there it was the most delicious food he can ever imagine in boys hostel building.

He immediately sat down at a chair across the counter picking up the chopsticks to eat but halted.

"But who prepared this?" he asked questionably to himself tilting his head to the left sucking the air inside his mouth in confusion.

"Oh, babyboy? He prepared this?" he asked himself amused once again looking towards Sunoo's door.

He heard the sound of water dripping on the floor as if someone's taking a bath. A dirty smirk appeared on his face while filling his mouth with the food younger prepared for himself.

Sunghoon immediately ate all the food that pink haired boy prepared for himself thinking he will eat them after he is freshened up.

The older stood up and threw all the plates inside the kitchen sink.

"You shouldn't have threw water on me this morning. I was almost late because of you." He said with a small growl on his voice feeling proud of himself.

The older went to his room opening the lock but the sound of his phone vibrating on his pocket reached upto his ear snapping him back from his thoughts. He took out his phone checking who it could be.

Jake is calling him. He had promised to meet Jake and Heeseung for notes and to study after he is done changing as they stay in the same building but different floors.

Sunghoon couldn't change and he had no time so he walked out with no second thought leaving the apartment with his room door unlocked.

He sure wanted to see younger's face upon reacting on the mess he created but what a shame he missed it.

_______

Sunoo came out of washroom drying his hair happily whistling in excitement that finally he will enjoy his meal.

He changed into black loose t-shirt and black silk clothed small length casual shorts attached to his skin displaying his curves, the length of the shorts reached upto his mid thighs showing his milky white skin.

He excitedly opened the door of his room walking to the kitchen and a shock took over his face completely destroying his mood. He saw a sticky note on kitchen counter infront of him.

"Food was tasty babyboy."

"MY FOODS!!!!!! AAGGHHH!!! PARK SUNGHOON!!! YOU ARE DEAD...YOU FUCKER!!!"

he screamed out upon seeing his dishes in kitchen sinks with his foods all eaten.

"You crossed the line Park Sunghoon. That was the limit of my patience." said Sunoo fuming in anger with his clenched fist crumbling the sticky notes between his fists while staring back at raven haired boys room door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well i hope you liked it.

Update 7/12/23 - not a short story anymore.

Hope you all will be loving it and I really like the way you all supported me yesterday.

I can never be happier and after seeing you all voting and commenting on my story.

I honestly felt like my efforts were worth it.
Thank you so much really.🦋❤️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.5K 11
"Isn't it pretty seeing you beneath me? Begging me to ruin you." _________ "He want Sunoo to be his Omega the one he can knot with and the one he can...
179K 6K 81
The story of a boy named Kim Sunoo running in to the school heartthrob Park Sunghoon and developing a one sided crush.. .....or he thought was one si...
30.8K 1.5K 13
"Does this bother you, Sunoo-ya?" "No." Sunoo and Sunghoon were inseparable, like two halves of a whole. Growing up together, they shared everything...
33.9K 1.3K 20
Sunoo had an amazing night, he partied, he drunk with friends, and enjoyed his time dancing on the dance floor, he wasn't drunk though. What made th...