Forever family

By lionesseslovr08

*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ???? More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven

Chapter nine

1.3K 27 3
By lionesseslovr08

A/N: Suprise!! Im really treating you guys this week three updates in a week there will be another one out later on this evening so keep an eye out for that also comment what you guys think about a google form again for how your liking the story as i love getting feedback from you guys xx

*90min +1* 'And it's Rosie with the ball, just about onside the flag hasn't gone up, she makes the run, she's now one on one with the keeper, and she hits it. AND ITS IN, just as the final whistle blows. What a game, especially for the young lioness, she should be proud of herself.'

Rosie's POV

The feeling is amazing, making your England debut especially when you know that the people you love the most are watching you. Having some of the arsenal girls at the game was incredible. As soon as I hear the final whistle I just stop. It's like time just stopped. Standing there in the middle of the pitch felt like a lifetime but must have only been a minute or two.

Arms wrapping around me broke me out of my trance. It was Leah, of course it was, soon after came Beth, Lotte and Jordan, my arsenal girls.

"You little legend" Jill says walking up to me joining in the group hug.

"I'm so, so proud of you Roro" Leah says to me as everyone unwraps their arms from around me. "But i think there's a few people who want to see you" she turns me around and points straight in front of me. Tears prick the back of my eyes as I look back at Leah, she nods her head like she's giving me permission.

I start running, as I get closer the rest of the girls move out of the way knowing who I'm heading for. Luckily they were allowed onto the pitch otherwise I would have to do some kind of parkour. I jump into her arms and hug her tight, Viv stumbles back from the impact and the rest of the girl laughs at her.

"I'm so proud of you, liefde"(love) Viv whispers into my ear as she hugs me tighter.

"I can't believe you're here" I say, wanting to hug her forever, but knowing that Beth would want to hug her girlfriend, I should probably thank the rest of the girls for coming to watch.

I finally let my feet touch the ground as Viv lets go of me. I reluctantly let go but I am quickly pulled into another hug by my favourite Irish woman. Eventually I got round all of the girls who came to watch the game. Kim was the last person I went to as she let all the others have me first. I think it was so that she could get a longer hug but it's whatever.

"You are just a superstar Rosie" Steph says as everyone looks at me, i can feel my cheeks going red as everyone just laughs at me. About 10 minutes pass and quite a few of the fans have gone home but some are still here, some of them even shouting over for the Arsenal girls to maybe get a picture.

Micheal comes over to our group as we are having a heated discussion about whether pineapple belongs on pizza.

"Leah you're wanted for an interview" he says with a confused look on his face looking down onto a clipboard ",you too Rosie" I smile at him as he walks off then grab Beth's hand to take her with me whilst i go to do my interview.

Alex greets me with a short hug congratulating me as she hands me a microphone as Beth stands off to the side, out of view from the camera.

*the interview* ('A' will be Alex Scott the interviewer and obviously 'R' will be Rosie)

A: So Rosie to make your debut in this game and the score a double how does that feel

R: Yeah it feels amazing, I wasn't expecting it to be honest, I didn't think I deserved to be in this squad in the first place, but the team the staff and Sarina have all made me feel like I belong here and yeah to score the brace is amazing, I was just happy to be playing on the pitch.

A: Well congratulations on your debut again, and I am also pleased to tell you that you have been selected for player of the match so well done *she says handing me the trophy*. Now obviously we saw that you went down in the 68th minute what was happening there.

R: Yeah it wasn't anything serious, just a leg cramp but Leah was overreacting as usual *both laugh*

A:I also wanted to ask you about some people we saw in today's crowd, some of your Arsenal teammates

R:Yeah well i think Leah knew before me that Sarina was going to sub me on at half time so she go them all tickets apparently, well the ones that could make it anyways, it's always good to have people you know in the crowd, and I definitely wasn't expecting all of them to come anyways.

A:Well thank you Rosie, and congratulations good luck for the rest of the tournament and I'll let you get back to your people.

Kim's POV

Waking up this morning and knowing that I would be going to see our little girl's senior international debut is the best feeling ever. When we first got told that a 14 year old was joining the team we were all so confused. Why would Jonas pick a 14 year old? She's still a minor. How could she be any good, you need at least a bit of experience. But our first training session together made all of our worries go away, she was amazing and got all of her penalty practices past Zinzberger and D'angelo.

Over time we all became accustomed to having her in the squad. I think sometimes we even forget that she is just a little girl, she hasn't conquered the world yet. Being captain is something I take in my pride every single day, and to be captain when Rosie is playing is an amazing feeling. When she gets on the pitch it's like she brings a different atmosphere to the team, more willpower if anything.

When Leah told us in the groupchat that Rosie would be making her debut, I immediately sent a message asking for a ticket for myself. My Roro was going to be making her international debut at just 15 years old, that's breaking a world record. I had to be there so when Leah messaged saying she could get tickets for any of us that wanted to go most of the girls decided to cancel their plans to go and watch our girl, our number 26.

Driving to the Middelsbrough stadium was torture, being stuck in a car with Katie and Ruesha is the worst thing anyone could endure. Luckily for me they offered to sit in the back together so Viv and I could sit in the front. Viv and I had some good conversations about upcoming games, and international breaks coming up.

Once we got to the stadium, I was surprised to see most of the girls already here. Jonas and Emma even drove up to watch Rosie. Because of the space they had in the car they were driving up in together, we asked them to take all of our shirts we were going to wear for the game. Everyone had 'Roro-26' on the back of their England shirt, some in the first kit, some in the second kit.

Watching the rest of the England squad and not seeing Rosie, Beth and Leah with them made me worry, I know how she can be sometimes when it's loud, we even have special measures in place for her to have ear plugs when playing to drown the noise out a little bit.

The cheer when Rosie came out was definitely louder than expected for her as you could see her holding tight onto Beth's hand who was talking into her ear, most likely telling her it was all going to be ok.

The first half of the match was quiet and peaceful, apart from the goals scored that was. But when it was announced that Rosie or 'Roro' as the commentator called her, as that is what was on the back of her shirt, was coming on her chant was heard around the stadium louder than we have ever heard it before. The English fans are so supportive, when they noticed that the noise was bothering her they stopped, only with the odd chant occasionally  but quieter, as if every person was whispering it.

However, watching Rosie score twice tonight was the most incredible thing ever. At 15 years old, to make her international debut and score twice within 45 minutes is incredible, especially when you're up against Canada. My heart felt like it was going to explode when we saw Rosie go down on the pitch, the few minutes that she was down felt like hours, like time had stopped and everything was quiet. So when we saw that Ellen had run over to stretch her leg out, we all let out a breath of air.

Seeing her smile is the best thing on the earth, and she deserves the world. To be so far away from her mum, even though they don't get along very well, must be hard for her. Then not having her dad anymore, we always remind her that he has got the best seat in the house, and he is always watching over her.

When she scored, I could see the tears in the back of her eyes as she pointed up to the sky, dedicating them to her dad. Her amazing dad, that is, the person who got her into football. If he hadn't taken her to training sessions when she was younger, we never would have had the privilege of meeting her during our careers, maybe after but playing with her is the dream. I owe everything in me to her dad, he brought me the light in my life, she made me want to keep playing.

At the start of the season when she first joined, I was wondering whether I wanted to do this anymore. I'm getting older and as I get older I might not be able to play as well as I used to. But when Rosie joined the team, it motivated me in some way. I wanted to make an impact in the start of her career, something for her to look back on in 20 years and thank me. I want her to remember me, always.

When I hugged Rosie after the game I whispered something into her ear.

"I'm glad you came into my life when you did, i'm so proud of you , my girl, I love you"

"I love you too Kimmie" She whispered back, this made tears prick the back of my eyes but I didn't let them fall, I couldn't let them fall. Not when there were cameras around at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 655 19
Paul's Star Sequel
344 0 17
Originally Made: October 6, 2023 - May 16, 2024 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴...
467K 8.7K 139
𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 ↪︎𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬! 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬: 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝! Started: April 2020 Published: April 2...