sticky notes - sunsun

By yeonbubbles

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, you're not Bae Suzy but you'll do ;)" It all started with a sticky note. Su... More

DISCLAIMER
00 - Sticky Notes
01 - Campus Sweetheart
02 - Bae Suzy?
03 - Note Guy
04 - Park Who?
05 - Operation Make Sunoo Mine
06 - He's Human Too
07 - Heeseung's Weed
08 - Mr. Park
09 - ⚠️Marriage and Masturbation⚠️
10 - The Downfall
11 - Anything For You
12 - Want and Love
13 - Forget About It
14 - ⚠️Sex, Regrets, and Drugs⚠️
GUESS WHOS BACK
QnA
14.5.2 - ⚠️Our Dirty Little Secret⚠️
15 - Flowers for Sunoo

14.5 - Hooters

520 31 76
By yeonbubbles

NOT PROOFREAD

Flashback.

September 3, 2014

Sunoo stared blank at his walls, unable to process what just happened a few hours ago on his way home.

It was a normal evening in the quiet neighborhood, as expected, half of the neighborhood would be either in their houses or out for work at this time of day.

He was walking back home with Min-Jun after his mom had offered his boyfpriend to drop by and visit for dinner.

Though it may seem harmless, but on their way to his house, they encountered a trio of boys their age in a car, exuding a mischievous charm as they sought rapport.

-

5:31 PM

*honk honk*

"HEY PRETTY BOY! COME JOIN US!"

A car honked, followed by another honk but not from the vehicle but from the mouth of a male adolescent banging his palm on the side of the passenger's door with half of their body exposed out of the lighting blue car.

Sunoo leaned forward to peek at the car being blocked by Min-Jun's body, to see what was going on.

He saw the car slowing down matching their pace, with the windows facing them rolled down revealing another boy with a bad cut by the backseat

"Just ignore them. Keep walking." Min-Jun commanded, blocking Sunoo's view once again, his jaw tightening and his eyes darkening.

Sunoo's bones shook in fear, averting his gaze from the loud trio still not leaving them alone. Sunoo lowered his head staring at the pavement and their feet unsynchronized in each step they took.

"YO BRO! LEND US YOUR LITTLE FRIEND FOR TONIGHT! WE'LL PAY YOU GOOD!"

Min-Jun's pace fastened.

He grasped Sunoo's hand in a tight fist, releasing a small gasp from the younger, forcing him to adjust to his speed.

Sunoo stayed quiet, unable to voice out what he wanted to, because once he tries to go against Min-Jun, next thing you'll know he'd end up in a ditch, unconscious and used.

Sunoo's legs were becoming tired, walking as fast as he could to match Min-Jun's wide and big steps. Heavy breathing and silent whines came from Sunoo, enduring his suffering.

His boyfriend's steps became more rapid and larger to the point Sunoo was alsmot jogging to match up with him. But the car of men were yet to give up with their hoots.

"C'MON MAN! DONT BE A KILLJOY, WE JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM!" The man by the backseat spoke once again, making Min-Jun stop in his tracks.

"You know what." Min-Jun stopped.

"W-Wha—" Sunoo turned his face to his stoned boyfriend, his heart beating as his breathing increases, and his eyes sprinkled with fear at what he was about to say

"You can have him." He harshly pushed Suboo towards the car, making him trip as he was forced out the sidewalk.

"H-Hyung?" Sunoo stuttered, his body unable to move, his backpack slowly gliding down his sore shoulders, his face shivering as his throat felt tight,  his legs were like noodles as he tries to pry himself back onto the pavement with his jagged movements, watching as the three boys hastily get out of the vehicle, ready to prey on him.

"Thats more like it!" The driver clapped as soon as he slammed the door closed. They all looked like blood thirsty vermins crawling their way onto the stunned Sunoo.

"But, in one condition" Min-Jun added, gathering all their attentions

The trio stopped in their tracks, looking up to the taller senior walking in-front of Sunoo, flinging him backwards back on the pavement.

"You fight for it." He spoke, readying his stance with hands by his sides, prepping for an attack

"Shit, you wanna fight?" the middle boy, or the boy by the passenger seat mocked, scoffed and chuckled followed by the other two.

Sunoo stared in anxiety, seeing the raging conflict between his boyfriend and the trio emititnf through the ambience of the atmosphere

"Hyung, lets just go—" Sunoo grabbed Min-Jun's shoulder, softly tugging him making sure not to trigger him much more or else he would be the one to get beat up instead

"All of you." Min-Jun shrugged Sunoo off, his eyes sharpening each second as he stared holes into the unfazed men.

"Stop trying to impress your little boyfriend, man. We know you can't fight for shit." The driver heckled

"What? You guys scared?" Min-Jun ridiculed, bringing his fists up by the sides of his face, adjusting his placements, expecting a hit by now.

"Tryna be tough, huh? I'm gonna fucking beat your ass" The driver cracked his knuckles, walking forward to Min-Jun already fed up with the senior

"Let's see about that."

Just as Min-Jun was about to walk forward, he was met with a jab from the right which he dodged. He then took a chance to the kick the right side of his torso, by his liver. The boy hiccuped at the sharp and indescribable pain, losing his physical consciousness. Which Min-Jun took as a chance, he grasped his left shoulder with his right hand, then formed his left hand into a fist before jabbing the same exact place where he kicked him, worsening the pain, earning a massive moan from the other immediately dropping down as his vital organs was brutally hit.

"Fuck! Get him!"

The other two then ran towards him, ready to pounce, but Min-Jun was unfazed as ever.

The boy on the left attacks first, bringing a punch from his left, which he once again dodged with ease, thinking at how awful these men fight.

But to his surprise, a pair of arms reach out from the back of his neck, locking onto him, choking him in the process. Min-Jun was taken by surprise, feeling the sudden change in pressure in his head. His hands transferred to the arms wrapped around his neck trying to pry it off him. But as he was funbling around the latched arms, he was met with a kick to his lower abdomen, making his groan, but that didn't affect him much.

It was a weak kick, there was no structure or sense to it. it was just plain stock strength. Hence, its lack of affect on Min-Jun.

The boy was about to pull another kick, but as he was about to get another hit on Min-Jun's stomach. Min-Jun let go of the arms suffocating him feeling the pressure worsen but that was the least of what he had to focus on.

He saw the sole of the boy's shoe rapidly getting closer to his abdomen, which alerted him he was about to get kicked once again.

But right before it could hit him again, he grabbed the boy's ankle and foot with his two hands. Bringing his left leg up, stiffening his foot before slamming it down on the boy's knee up in the air, dislocating his knee joints causing him to fall down and scream from the hell of a pain in his lopsided knee.

As soon as the gut wrenching scream broke, the boy choking him's grip loosened a bit as he flashed his head to the left to see what was going on behind Min-Jun's head blocking his view.

He saw his friend on the rough pavement, screaming in pain with his knee bent how its not supposed to.

"OH FU—*thump*" Just as he was about to shout, Min-Jun had used his right fist, flying towards the middle of his face, breaking his nose in the process and knocking him out.

*sigh*

He took a breath.

He spaced out again.

'The weed probably still haven't gone away.'

He looked back at the boy who he had hit by his liver dragging and carrying the dislocated male towards the backseat of their car, with the boy being dragged struggling to calm down from the pain.

They looked pathetic.

Min-Jun thought, grabbing the shirt if the boy unconscious behind him and pushing hin towards the car with his limp body flaring around in the cold evening air.

No words said, the driver started to shove the limp boy into the passenger's seat and closing the door before running off towards the open drivers seat without looking back at the man who just beat them all up.

"You'll fucking pay for this! I know you face!" He shouted through the half opened window and driving off like it was nothing.

Min-Jun just scoffed and smirked, biting the inside of his cheek, feeling victorious, and also the thought of impressing his weakling of a boyfriend was a stepper upper for his unreasonable high ego.

Without his knowledge, as he was turning back to get his boyfriend. He was stunned at the empty side walk.

It was just him.

Where was Sunoo?

"Sunoo?!"

"Sunoo fucking get back here!"

"You know I'm not fucking scared to beat you up just like last tine!"

"Kim Sunoo get your ass back here, NOW!"

"Sunoo?!"

"SUNOO!"

"Sunoo?"

Sunoo flinched at his mother by the door, brushing off the coats and arranging them by the door.

"Oh gosh! M-Mom...good evening mom, wheres dad?" Sunoo jumped, holding his chest in surprise with a pained smile after running a whole two block to his house, away from Min-Jun

"Dad is sleeping, and is Min-Jun coming for dinner?" She answered, asking after if his boyfriend had agreed to his mother's offer.

"U-Uh..." Sunoo stiffened at the name, looking away avoiding eye-contact with his mother in fear.

*ringtone lol*

"W-Wait, Mom let me take this.." Sunoo fumbled around his pockets, prying out his phone  and answering the vibrating gadget without checking the ID.

He grabbed the door knob behind him before slipping his frame out the door and out to the cold porch, closing the door in the process.

He tapped on the cracked screen of his samsung, answering the call and bringing the phone up to his ear with both of his hands.

"You bitch."

Sunoo's heart stopped, the voice he hoped to never hear tonight.

"O-Oh...hi—"

"Why'd you hurry off like that?"

"I-I was in a rush.."

"Fuck you were."

"I really wa—"

"Come back here, same place."

"You get raped."

"Be there."

*beep beep*

Two beeps followed Min-Jun's threat.

Sunoo stood there, shakened up, the phoen in his hand shaking from his trembling hands. His legs unstable and his eyes low in anxiousness.

His lips pursed and his silence blended into the quiet streets.

He slowly opened the door, peeking his head into their house, seeing his mom still waiting for him by the doorstep

"Sunoo? Is Min-Jun coming tonight for dinner?" His mother asked with a gentle smile

"Y-Yea...He's...He's okay...with that...But I still need to...to fetch him—u-uh...from school...yeah..." Sunoo tried to pry a lie off him, but with his still shaken condition he was unable to deliver it properly

"School? Sunoo its almost 6pm" His mom replied, confused as to what his son is blabbing about

"Yeah, he's just—uh...he's working on a—uhm...project...with his groupmates..." He made another lie again, shutting his eyes with each pause he made an an effort to muster up the lies he could to appeal to his mom

"Alright, I'm about to start cooking so make it quick! Stay safe baby" Mrs. Kim bidder, planting a kiss on Sunoo's cheek before walking away towards the kitchen leaving Sunoo stuck in thought.

"Yeah...stay...

safe..."

-
There's still going the a continuationfor this lol stay tuned

sticky notes - sunsun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...