Falling to the deep | Minsung

By Stray_kids_shipper

This a story of two boys falling in love with each other. There coincidental meeting turns into a strong frie... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 51

16 1 0
By Stray_kids_shipper

(Lee Minho)

After their little reunion, Jeongin and Han stayed silently. I felt a bit awkward seeing the both of them silent. Then I said , breaking the silence, "Han, can I ask a question from you?" Both Han and Jeongin looked at me confused. Jeongin stood up from his seat, lending me his seat. I thanked him and sat down. Han nodded and I asked "I wanted to ask something from you when we were at the park before Changbin called us. So now I am going to ask it before I back off." Jeongin and Han were attentively listening to me. I held Han's left arm and took a deep breath  then I said "Can I be your lover?" Han's eyes went wide. I couldn't look at Jeongin because I was too afraid that he would be that over protective brother in all the movies. I just peeked to see his reaction and his reaction was as same as Han's; his eyes were also wide but, his jaw had dropped.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Jeongin said "Oh. That was why you guys were gone, leaving me in the car." I turned to Jeongin and he was smirking. Han's face went into a beer red. Then Jeongin said, still having the cheeky smirk on his face, "Well, I will let the newly proposed couple to spend some time together while I go back to uncle Changbin to inform the good news." Then he sneakily left the room, leaving the both us alone in the room.

I looked at Han and Han was pouring. Cute. Then I asked "So what do you think?" Han looked at me with huge eyes and said "I am sorry?" I raised an eyebrow and said "What are you sorry for?" He looked away from me and said "I-I need s-some t-time to think. If it is a-alrifht w-with you." I smirked, thinking back to the day dream I had back at home, and said "Well, that means I have more time to make you fall in love with me." Then I took his hand and gave a small peck on his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 68 14
Minho and Jisung are kpop trainees for this new kpop group called 3RACHA. They try to stay together as they struggle with dancing, singing and rappin...
16.3K 882 37
"You look just like the boy I saw in my dreams." Jisung jabbed a finger at the blonde's chest. He certainly wasn't expecting the other to grab his ha...
86.5K 4.3K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
16.8K 398 12
Lee Minho school's rich kid and a bad boy who was the king of the school. Han Jisung a new transfer student who is rich but a very polite and kind p...