๐Œ๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜! แตโฑหกแตแต’สณแต‰ แตโฑสณหกหข

Von StormixBlue

She was a good girl ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ. Victoria Gilmore always felt she w... Mehr

Dedication.
โ˜…ๅฝกAct 1 ใƒŸโ˜…
STAR's HOLLOW
BOY PROBLEMS
FRIDAY NIGHT DINER
CHILTON PREPETORY
THE SWIM MEET
CINNAMON's WAKE
NOTE!! (โฟแต’แต— แตƒ แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ)
MAX MEDINA
PUDDING AND CAKE
BIRTHDAY PLANS
BIRTHDAY PARTY MELT-DOWNS
KISS AND TELL
LOVE & WAR & SNOW
VICTORIA's DANCE
WILD ACCUSATIONS
THE CHRISTMAS PARTY
CAT FIGHTS
BOOKS AND APOLOGIES
Hallowe'en Special
DIARY ENTRIES
โ˜…ๅฝกAct 2 ใƒŸโ˜…
HONEYMOONS AND CHOCOLATE SYRUP
THE HARSH TRUTH
ICE BREAKERS
MOMMY ISSUES AND GRANDMOM
FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE
Rankings!

LETTERS AND WEDDINGS

1.1K 37 10
Von StormixBlue

chapter 19

     Lorelei, Rory and Victoria walked through stars hollow naming medical terms to see who would get out of cleaning the fridge. "L." Rory said as she stared at the ground.

    "Lllllll, Laryngitis." Lorelei said leaning into Victoria as she thought. "M."

    "Mumps. N." Victoria said as she flipped through a bridal magazine while walking.

     "Narcolepsy. Do we have to go through this every time we has to clean the refrigerator?" Rory asked as Victoria rolled her eyes and shoved the bridal magazine in the trash.

      "What did the magazine do to you?" Lorelei asked Victoria scowled at her shoes.

     "We could go back to naming countries. Also the magazines was not fashionable." Victoria said as Lorelei sighed before she started to have flash backs of Victoria beating Lorelei and Rory in every 'name the country' session they had.

     "Would you like to  go back to doing thumb wrestling." Lorelei asked said as Rory sighed.

     "Osteoporosis. P." Rory said as they made it to the town square. Lorelei gasped

     "Puppies!" Lorelei yelled as Victoria gasped before yelling aswell.

      "Poliomyelitis! You could have gotten that one." Victoria said with a sad face as Rory rubbed her back.

     "That's not a disease. Oh boy." Rory said as they saw a bunch of puppies gathered in the town, Lorelei ran to the first one she saw.

"Hi! Hi, oh hi!" Lorelei said as she ran through town. "Oh!" Lorelei gasped as she made it to one particular puppy. "Rory, Victoria, look at the baby!" Lorelei said as she bent down to where the dog was.

"Mom." Rory and Victoria said in unison. Rory looked away as Victoria just stared at the dog.

"I'm not sure if it's ugly in a baby way or a cute kind of ugly." Victoria thought as she continued to look at the wedding shop across the street.

"Aw... 'buttercup was found cold and wet, hovering under a hydrangea bush along highway 26!' Thats a sad high way." Lorelei said as Victoria sighed at her logic.

"What's the criteria for a happy highway?" Victoria asked as she 'secretly' high fives Rory underhand as both of them stood to the side of their puppy-loving mother.

"As compared to all the happy highways she could have been abandoned on?" Rory asked as Lorelei rolled her eyes.

"Her lineage included cocker Spaniel, Golden Retriever, Bouvier De Flandres," Lorelei read as Victoria chimed in.

"Gesundheit." Victoria said as as Rory laughed a little before Lorelei continued.

"Thank you, 'and Rottweiler. Buttercup is a very special dog. She is extremely skittish and to react badly toward blonde-haired females, brunette males, children of either sex, other animals, red clothing, cabbage or anyone in a unifrom'. Hey we just found a doggy version of you." Lorelei said as Luke walked over, allowing Victoria get away to her house and drive to the wedding dress shop she was going to with her grandmother.

☕️

     "Oh I'm so glad you invited me. I would have gone crazy wondering what you're going to wear." Delilah said as Victoria laughed from Ellie's side. Ellie and Emily were happily talking about something that rich wife's talk about, but everyone was enjoying themselves.

      "The dress isn't even made yet." Victoria said making, Ellie, Emily and Delilah stop in their tracks.

      "What." The group of woman said as Victoria awkwardly brought them to a shop that sold fabric.

     "I'm making my dress." Victoria said as Emily gasped.

    "No, no, no! You have much more important things to worry about. I will hire the best seamstress." Emily declared as they walked passed the fabric shop and brought her to a wedding dress shop where they had vails. "Yes we'd like to look at some vails." Emily said as she she put veils on Victoria's head, which didn't look very good. So they put a tiara on, and they tried on different sized tiaras, before they settled on one in particular.

    "Now, I will take you to my seamstress, Theadora." Ellie said as Ellie lead them out of the shopping center to a large wedding dress shop called 'Theadora's Dresses'. Ellie brought rhem inside, before calling for the seamstress. "Theadora!" Ellie called as a beautiful woman came out with a large bundle of fabric and her hair a slightly mess.

     "Ellie! Emily, it's wonderful to see you. Oh is this your granddaughter, and future daughter in law? She s beautiful." Theodora gushed as the looked at Victoria. "Good bone structure, beautiful eyes, hair, symmetrical face, pear shape, I have just the idea!" Theadora said as Victoria stopped her.

     "I already have a drawing marked out. Can you make it?" Victoria said as she gave her a sketch of the drawing she wanted.

"Darling, I can make it so much better." Theadora said as the took the sketch and brought it to where she hung it up and started pinning it to the dress form. "Come back in a few days, darling." Theadora said before rushing off to get the fabrics.

☕️

Tristan and Victoria stood outside a large garden with a large tree outside. This was the fourth wedding venue the two check out. "What about this one, Tris?" Victoria asked as Tristan smiled at where she looked and imagined getting married there. She loved it, but she knew where she wanted the reception to be.

"It's lovely darling." Tristan said as he kissed her cheek before reading her mind. "You want to have the reception at the first place, right?" Tristan said as Victoria excitedly nodded as she gave Tristan a tight hug.

"My perfect, perfect man." Victoria said as she kissed his cheek.

☕️

Victoria walked through the halls of Chilton Preparatory, she wanted to make it to headmaster Charleston's office. "Hi Mary Ann, I want to speak headmaster Charleston." Victoria said as Mary Ann nodded before handing her a peace of paper, for her to fill out before the clerk went into to confront the headmaster. Questions on the paper were asking for student IDs, purpose of the visit etc. After two minutes of waiting and filling out the papers, Mary Ann came out of headmaster Charleston's office.

"Headmaster Charleston is ready for you now." Mary Ann said as she took the sheet of paper from Victoria's hands and went to open the door.

"Thank you Mary Ann." Victoria said as she her babes the beach that was strapped onto her shoulder, Victoria entered the office with a smile. "Headmaster Charleston, good morning." Victoria said as headmaster Charleston smiled at her, before getting up and shaking her hand.

"It is wonderful to see you again Miss Gilmore, now tell me why is it you have come to visit me? I am sure it's not for a chat." Charleston replied as Victoria laughed.

"You're right, headmaster. As you know, I will be getting married in a week. And I was wondering if we could have all the seniors graduate earlier this year, as all of the students have finished the class requirements and have sent in their college applications, so on and so forth." Victoria asked Charleston smiled.

"Miss Gilmore, there are many people who have tried to get out of school earily but it seems you are the quickest. Do not worry over graduating early Emily called my wife and I, the moment she heard you were getting married." Charlestons said as he hugged and gave her a gift. "Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the wedding or reception. Since it's on the 23rd, and my grandson's birthday party is that day. You understand. I hope everything goes well and be sure to come by when you graduate from college. Now off you go." Charleston commented as he handed her a large gift and made sure that she could carry it to her Tristan's car that had been waiting outside. "We will host graduation in three days." Charleston said to Tristan who nodded.

☕️

    "And now, for the President, Valedictorian and Top Swimmer of this year, Victoria Manuela Gilmore!" Headmaster Charleston yelled through the mic as everyone clapped loudly, Emily and Luke being the loudest. Luke smiled as he watched her trap the diploma in headmaster Charleston's hands before flipping her little tassel from the right to the left side of her head cap. "Now Miss Victoria Gilmore has prepared a speech." Headmaster Charleston said as he stepped aside and took a seat, that's when he caught a glimpse of some hard-to-noice noise canceling earplugs.

     "Hello, friends, families and enemies." Victoria said as she heard some people laugh. "Welcome, welcome. I would like to start by saying that I never had the intentions of being valedictorian, I just wanted to show people that although I was different, I could do the same as everyone else. Now, I will admit, I did a little bit to up stage my sister but that is not a major reason. I would like to thank my father, Luke Danes for making sure I'm well fade at all times, my grandmother and grandfather Emily and Richard Gilmore for always supporting me and helping me out; Ellie and Angus Dugray for always watching over me, and Miss Darling for helping me get into this school in the first place. Without the Darlings, I would have never walked to see halls or have met these people. So thank you to everyone who has supported and helped me through my journey. So is life to leave you off with an inspirational quote, "we hold these truths to be self evident all men are created equal..." Thomas Jefferson, when he had written the Declaration of Independence." People laughed at her 'inspirational quote' but Victoria had been too busy searching for Luke's eyes who just gave a small smile and thumbs up. "Thank you." Victoria finished as she walked down the stage and sat with the class of 2000.

     "Next we have put salutatorian for this year, Aisha Loew!" Charleston said as he watched Aisha make her way up the stage with a small smile on her face and took the diploma.

   Ellie stood with Angus who was giving her a silver necklace, with small blue diamonds inside. "I don't know. What if everything to loud and people start clapping and-" Victoria had been panicking and Aisha and Delilah were failing to help her. They had tried everything, giving her a stuffed animal, playing calming music, giving her strawberry flavored candy. Yet nothing worked.

     "Vicky!" Suki said running with a large cup of hot chocolate. "I knew you'd be overwhelmed so I brought you some chocolate." Suki said as she handed the mug to Victoria who smiled. Suki wiped away Victoria's tears before Emily and Luke came in.

    "Ready to go darling?" Emily asked Victoria (who nodded) as Luke looked around awkwardly. Emily was wearing light green suit-dress while Luke was wearing a black suit with a light green tie (it had been embroidered with little coffee mugs by Victoria).

    "Alright, let's go." Luke said getting impatient, as Angus and Ellie chuckled before going out to their seats, next to exit was Delilah (who's date was Micheal) before Aisha and Brodey went out next followed by the flower girl, Matilda (Mr and Mrs Darling's daughter). Before both Emily and Luke walked Victoria down the aisle to 'Love' from Robin Hood.

    Emily and Luke took a seat down next to Richard and Suki, they watched as Victoria held her flowers. Angus and Ellie could see Tristan trying to resist kissing Victoria right then and there. "Welcome, loved ones." The officiant started, as someone walked over and sat down in an empty seat in the back row. "Miss Victoria Gilmore and Mister Tristan Dugray, you have come here today of your own free will seeking a union with each other and, in the presence of your family and friends, have declared your love and commitment to each other. Victoria, go ahead with your vow." The officiant said as he looked at Victoria, who took out a piece of paper.

    "I wrote this letter to Tristan, before we started dating but never sent it. Now, I will read it to you, after all these years. 'Dearest Padfoot, I hope this letter finds you in good health. Today is your thirteenth birthday and I want to be honest with you, we've only known one another for a year and a half but I really do like you. I always have stuff to fear when I'm with my mom and sister, but when I'm with you, all my worries wash away like shells in the sand being pulled away by the current. I'm not sure if that last simile made sense? Has anyone told you have the most beautiful eyes? They turn the color of honey when they are normally a molasses color.  I heard you want to go into the military, when you do, just don't forget about me okay? Love, Moony (vicvic).'" Victoria finished as she smiled at Tristan, who looked to be in shock.

"I have a similar letter, I wrote it on your twelfth birthday. 'Dear Moony, do you ever feel like you've known someone your whole life but yet you've only known them for a year? That's how I feel when I speak to you my dear, I'm sorry about your mother and sister, and how the way you always feel strange to them. But I'm happy that you've finally started open up to me. I want you to know that I'll always have your back. It may seem hard to believe but I am irrevocably irresistibly in love with you. I will show you how it is to feel loved, I have a feeling you do I have a feeling you know what you want and how you feel but you don't know how to get in trouble with your feelings; do not fret I'm here. I will always be here for you, my dear. I heard you want to be astrophysicist that is a great job. I know you want to go to MIT, I hope you don't forget about me. Until the end of time, sincerely, Padfoot (tris)'." Tristan said as he watched Victoria's eyes fill with tears.

"By the power vested in me and the State of Connecticut, I now pronounce you wife and husband!" The officiant, said, as he took his book and left. Everybody got it from their seats and shared cheered as Victoria shared a kiss Victoria could only describe it as home. Once the kissing was over and their photographer (aka Aisha) took their family pictures. They went to the venue, Victoria shared with her father daughter dance with Luke. She danced her first dance with Tristan as a married couple. It was a traditional waltz, but they loved it either way, and they danced and danced to their song, Maria Maria by Carlos Santana.

— I want to wish everyone a
happy Christmas, Yule, or
Hanukkah (although it already passed).
I'm sorry this chapter took so long
to publish, I was having awful
write's block. Now, ready for
act 2?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
63.7K 994 20
When Brooklyn gets invited to attend her brother, Doug's, bachelor party in Sin City, she thought it would be fun and nothing would go wrong. Well, t...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...