Falling to the deep | Minsung

By Stray_kids_shipper

This a story of two boys falling in love with each other. There coincidental meeting turns into a strong frie... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 42

16 1 0
By Stray_kids_shipper

(Seo Changbin)

I finished cooking some food for Jeongin and went to his bedroom to check if he was awake. Luckily, he was still asleep. So I went to master Minho's room to talk about what to do after Jeongin's brother came out of the hospital. I knocked on the door twice before entering. Master Minho was lying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling and smiling at himself.

I looked up at the ceiling and saw that there was nothing funny up there. Then it struck to me that he was day dreaming. He was day dreaming so hard that he didn't even feel my presence. I held his shoulders and shook him, snapping him out of his dream and said "Hello, earth to Mr.Minho."

He spring up and sat up straight while I was trying to hold back my laughter. He was funniest person that anyone could ever encounter. He was usually has a cold façade put up in front of strangers but once you get to know about him, he will be something that you would have never expected for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 615 6
Jisung is taking evening dance classes, but his nerves are getting the best of him, especially since his instructor (Minho) is ridiculously hot. His...
543K 25.9K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
89.3K 2.5K 55
Jisung has been love with his best friend forever but fears it's one sided and doesn't want to ruin their friendship. He is desperate to have him but...
4.5K 206 19
Cho Mari's search for a new roommate steers her life in an unexpected direction. As a somewhat lazy workaholic, she's unprepared for the storm that's...