Falling to the deep | Minsung

By Stray_kids_shipper

This a story of two boys falling in love with each other. There coincidental meeting turns into a strong frie... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 40

12 1 0
By Stray_kids_shipper

(Seo Changbin)

After a long time of crying Jeongin calmed himself down and looked at me. He said "I am sorry for shouting at you like that. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. I didnt actually mean to be mean to you. Thank you for taking me in until Hannie gets better."

My heart dropped when I saw his face drenched with tears. I smiled and said "Just show your true emotions no matter what." He just nodded and got on to the bed to sleep again.

I watched him sleep while standing beside his bed. He was just an innocent little child. He doesn't deserve to have these kinds of things happening in his life. I wish I could just adopt this kid. He's so warm hearted, kind and everything. I would give him the whole world if I was his father.

I stared at him for a long time. Then I left the room so that the child could sleep in peace and went to the kitchen to make something for Jeongin. The poor kid must be hungry from all that crying so he should have some food as soon as he wakes up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 715 37
"You look just like the boy I saw in my dreams." Jisung jabbed a finger at the blonde's chest. He certainly wasn't expecting the other to grab his ha...
5.8K 353 24
minho is always strict to jisung since he is a slow learner, yet he adores him. jisung hates the attention. suddenly they get paired together as assi...
10.4K 473 6
Jisung is taking evening dance classes, but his nerves are getting the best of him, especially since his instructor (Minho) is ridiculously hot. His...
62K 3.4K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...