THE PROJECTOR TITAN (Skibidi...

By Stimbag

Before The Speakermen and Televisionmen Joined The Cameramen, There Was A Secret Alliance Since The Beginning... More

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12 (𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁)
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 𝙾𝚏 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍!
A/N

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

340 10 0
By Stimbag

Last Updated 11/4/23, This will take place through episodes 55-57, Enjoy!

________________________________________

Titan Cameraman POV

I was currently on a mission and had only one objective, "Protect the PDLT at all cost." they told me, I had known what the PDLT was since they informed me that Titan Speakerman was infected, I was getting my upgrades at the time so I didn't pay to much attention to it until it became an actual problem.

Anyways, the tank was rolling down the street with a mob of cameramen surrounding it, marching by its side, we were waiting for the titan speaker man to show up so we could save him.

Two arctic helicopter toilets had shown up from behind buildings, but the cameramen shot them down with their stun guns, which were handed out to 70% of the cameramen population.

After the Arctic helicopters were shot, they fell to the ground exploding, they continued marching until a three-headed giant jetpack bathtub with four rocket launchers blocked the way, staring at the tank ready to destroy it.

That's when I had to intervene, I jumped out from behind the buildings and charged towards the bathtub, all three of the heads gave me that same "oh shit" face, I shot the middle head in the face with my blaster, and punched the shit out of the second one on the left, then I grabbed the whole damn bathtub and slammed it into the building, killing the last head that was still alive.

I looked at the tank and cameramen surrounding it, making sure that it was fine and nothing happened to it.

Thankfully it was perfectly fine, but when I looked up into the sky, I saw the same UFO toilet that escaped from me a couple of days ago, it was shooting down our camera helicopters that dropped off our troops.

I flew up there to stop the UFO toilet from destroying more of our helicopters, by the time I reached it, four of the helicopters were already destroyed, the other one escaped however.

The UFO toilet turned around and saw me, I shot it directly in the face before it flew away and disappeared like the last time we met.

I looked back to where the PDLT was, and I saw that there was a toxic skull toilet in front of it and spat out liters of toxic waste.

I glided towards it and kicked it in its face knocking its mask off, I raised my left arm with my blaster and shot the toxic waste barrel on its back, when I shot it, the acid spilled everywhere and some even got on my jacket and blaster which set it on fire.

I had to take off my blaster and throw it onto the toxic skull toilet, killing it even more when the blaster exploded.

I looked at the tank and saw that it was completely dismantled, every cameraman near it, and inside of it was destroyed and dismantled by the acid.

I had failed my mission and had to report it to everyone, I took a screenshot and sent it to everyone's tablets, letting them know the bad news.

Time Skip, Episode 57 (Full Part).

Ninja Cameraman POV

Chaos.

All I could think of while I was watching the scene before me.

Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman were currently sparring, the PDLT was destroyed so Camera Titan had to take the parasite out by hand.

He lost his blaster too, so it was going to be two times harder.

Titan Cameraman picked up a broken build board piece and blocked Titan Speakerman's shots with it, before dropping the build board and punching Titan Speakerman in the face, and quickly following that punch with a backhand slap.

Titan Speakerman retreated to the skies and shot at Titan Cameraman, but he used his gravity hand to pull Titan Speakerman towards him and slam him into the building in front of me.

Suddenly, Gman showed up behind Titan Cameraman, this time he had a new pair of glasses and headphones, and instead of two laser guns, there were six of them.

Gman sang the song and shot all six lasers at Titan Cameraman, he was still focused on Titan Speakerman, kicking him into the building getting ready to take the parasite out.

When Titan Camera felt the lasers start damaging his jetpack, he quickly turned towards Gman and flew at him, tackling him and throwing themselves into a couple of buildings below. Titan Speakerman got up and charged his guns, ready to help Gman, but I interfered by jumping on the back of Titan Speakerman's neck and tampering with the parasite on his neck.

I'm guessing he got notified of me and noticed because he reached behind his neck and grabbed me, he pulled me in front of him, and the only thing I could do was throw a plunger that I had in my free hand.

I threw it at him but it did nothing, he stared at me, while I felt his hand slowly crush my body, my vision getting blurry, and all I remember was that scene and him throwing me to the ground.

3RD PERSON POV

Titan Cameraman flew up with Gman doing the same, the two were flying from where they crashed and were now having a face-off.

Gman shot all three of his lasers into Titan Cameraman Core, but he opened it using his blue flames to burn Gman alive, Titan Cameraman knew he couldn't burn Gman for too long because Titan Speakerman would interfere, so he stopped burning Gman, shot him in the face breaking Gmans glasses, and then walked Gman in the head at full force.

He turned towards Titan Speakerman, and flew at him full force, causing a huge explosion, knocking all nearby alliance members to their feet.

When they got back up, Titan Cameraman threw Titan Speakerman in front of him still looking down on him, but this is when it all changed.

Titan Cameraman turned around and saw a Malformed Swordsman Strider Toilet, But this time it had four more swords, he used all eight of his arms to pierce through Titan Cameraman, Titan Cameraman felt the shockwave and looked down seeing all of the swords inside of him, he fell to his knees, Gman came out from the buildings where he got knocked out at by Titan Cameraman, singing the song while charging up his lasers to shoot Titan Cameraman, Titan Speakerman did the same charging up his guns to shoot the Titan.

A helicopter parasite flew above Titan Cameraman, ready to infect him.

Suddenly...

EXPLOSION!!!!

The Parasite fell on the ground, burnt to a crisp.

Gman and Titan Speakerman were confused as to what happened.

The Malformed Strider looked around also wondering what the commotion was, Titan Cameraman took that moment as a way to get the hell out of there, he grabbed one of the Malformed Strider toilet swords and broke it in half, using the sharp end and ripped it out of his torso to stab the Strider in its neck, he followed that up by using his shoulder canons to shoot the strider toilet in its face, knocking it's mask off.

He disconnected the rest of the swords from his body and flew away, Gman was still looking around, but Titan Speakerman noticed his escape, so he turned his attention to Titan Cameraman and got ready to shoot.

Until he felt someone tap his shoulder...

Titan Speakerman turned around and was greeted by a familiar face.

He waved at Titan Speakerman before giving him a right hook to the face sending Titan Speakerman flying into a pile of rubbish next to him.

Titan Cameraman knew that Titan Projector Man was coming back with some new improvements, which is exactly why he didn't try to fight the Malformed Strider back too much and just decided to stun it, sit back, and watch.

The Strider looked at the newly Improved Titan Projector man, ready to impale him, while the Titan got in his stance.

Before he could charge he felt lasers hit his chest.

He looked to his left and saw Gman, he waved Gman off like a child and focused back on the Strider, Gman looked surprised but at the same time offended by his reaction to him and decided to fly off.

The strider charged at Titan Projector man but the Titan made lightwork of him and shoved him down, the strider had a hard time getting up from the ground so Projector Titan took this as an advantage and got on top of the strider, gripping its head and ripping it off like a bandage.

He threw the strider's head to the side and looked at Titan's cameraman, giving him a thumbs up as camera titan did back.

Titan Cameraman hopped off of the building and patted Projector Titan's back giving him that 'I miss you bro' stare.

Projector waved him off saying it's not the time for a reunion and looked and Titan Speakerman on the ground.

He got up slowly, charging his guns still looking at us head-on, specifically at me.

I started walking towards him slowly, and while I was, he was shooting at me, getting direct hits but they weren't very effective because of my upgrades.

Once I got close enough, I quickly gripped him by his neck and slammed him to the ground, getting on top of him and holding his hands behind his back, I turned around and looked at Titan Cameraman, who had his hand to his head looking tired of my nonsense.

I decided to stop screwing around and ripped the parasite out, crushing it in my bare hands.

I lifted Titan Speakerman who was confused as to where he was.

He looked at me and immediately hugged me.

I hugged back surprised but embraced his comfort. 

We pulled back and he looked around looking at all he had done alone, he felt regret, sadness, and anger.

I could see it in him.

He flew up and started flying towards where Gman flew.

I quickly followed behind him while the titan cameraman gave the alliance members a thumbs-up.

_________________________________

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay had some personal issues to resolve.

Anyway, I'm back now, so see you next chapter, peace!

1668 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 153 26
You, the last human that you know of (gender not stated) , gets rescued by the Camera Faction. This is your story of how you forge relationships with...
474 23 12
The final instalment in the Fall Of The Alliance trilogy. Read the first 2 books, if you havent. You might be confused. 24/5/2024 - 1# on Speakerman
2.6K 93 24
I honestly don't know what I'm doing. This is just another crack book. (Disclaimer: These characters don't belong to me as they belong to Dafuq!?Boo...
2.4K 93 7
Behold a different universe in which our beloved soldier, Brown Cameraman, has perished and reincarnated into a potent entity. A God. A massive camer...