TIMELESS | SATORU GOJO X READ...

By Sukuni

"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee... More

CONTENT WARNING
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
END OF PART 0
100
101
102
103
104 -april fools-
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
END OF PART 1
TIMELESS PLAYLIST
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
215
216

214

1.5K 63 13
By Sukuni

The next day finally came, though there was nothing much to celebrate. After all, you were stuck in the same situation - left to your own devices to recover in the Gojo Clan. At the very least, you were starting to feel more welcome getting to know a few more of the maids on a first-name basis. They always seemed so uptight around Satoru and his father, so it was refreshing to see them comfortable around you.

Maybe you should explore the clan today. If you were going to marry Satoru, you'll need to know the ropes around here eventually. It's not like the both of you will be living anywhere else for the foreseeable future.

How will it look in 10 years when you and Satoru are married? Will you even have time to walk around without a care in the world? It's unlikely. At the end of the day, he has his responsibilities, and somewhere along the lines you'll have yours too. And unfortunately for the two of you, these responsibilities amount to much more than any normal person should be comfortable with.

But just for now, maybe it's worth it to dream of a world without curses, responsibilities, clans, or anything of the sorts. Maybe you both could be nobodies - where the name 'Satoru Gojo' meant nothing. That wouldn't be all too bad. Whether he's the strongest, the weakest, the tallest, the shortest, didn't really matter. The only thing that should matter was that you both love each other.

Looking out to the rows of cherry blossom trees lining the narrow path of buildings, you saw a faint shadow. It was a familiar silhouette, one that you'd never forget. Besides the silhouette was another, feminine. Similarly proportioned to you, similarly estranged from the woes of the world... it was you. Rubbing your eyes, you looked back in the direction of the two silhouettes to find there was nothing all along. All that remained was the lingering memory and a wish deep down in your heart.

That one day, you'll be able to walk beside him like that.

•~•

"Sensei, isn't this a little unfair?" Satoru huffed, brows dipped as he pursed his lips together. Impatiently tapping his foot, he continued. "I have an injured soon-to-be fiancé and you're sending me off on a long distance mission?"

"It wasn't my choice," Yaga disgruntingly sighed, crossing his arms across his chest. It was only the two of them in the classroom, Satoru with his feet kicked up on his desk and Yaga, standing plainly at the front. "But it's urgent. A special grade appeared out of nowhere, and the other two are already deployed. It's unfortunate timing, but you're the only one who can deal with it."

"I get it, I get it." Satoru rolled his eyes, mockingly vomiting out the words. "We're the strongest, blah blah blah. But let me at least go home first, I'll be quick I swear! I just want to make sure she's-"

"The longer you stall, the more other people get hurt." Yaga frowned, cutting him off. "I know you're not the most sympathetic, but you're still a Jujutsu Sorcerer."

"You're wrong." The white haired boy was unapologetically blunt. "Sure I can use cursed energy, but I'm not just a sorcerer. I'm a person who cares about someone. Why is that so wrong?"

Though Satoru's position remained unchanged, his eyes were growing colder by the minute. If it was anyone else, they'd have quivered in fear and succumbed to the intimidation of the strongest sorcerer. But it was Yaga-sensei, who was probably the only staff member of Jujutsu Tech who understood him beyond his title.

"It's not wrong to love someone." Yaga sighed, closing his eyes. Turning away from his stare, he held his hands behind his back. "Being a Jujutsu Sorcerer is also a form of love. Protecting her from harm, protecting the world she calls home, it can all be love. But ignoring your duties can also adversely affect her. If you refuse to go, who else do you think they'll send off?"

In a wide eyed moment of realization, the white haired boy held his breath. "She's recovering."

"She's the strongest they've got available, next to you." Yaga continued. "No matter what, she's just as stuck as you are in all of this. If you love and want to protect her, you'll be fighting a war on two fronts for the rest of your life. Whether it be curses or Jujutsu Society, it'll all feel the same."

"If they touch her, they're dead." Satoru snarled, his fingernails digging into his wooden desk. "I'll kill every last one of them, I swear by it."

"She wouldn't want that." Yaga simply stated. "Nor would it do much. Whether they live or die, she lives in a world of curses. No matter what, none of us will ever be free from that."

•~•

You continued on your journey through the clan. For the most part, everything seemed like what you'd expect. There were more houses with different name plates, belonging to different families within the clan. You also stumbled your way back to the training grounds, though you left as soon as you came. Another training session with Akio was a thought that sent shivers down your spine.

You continued on to the weaponry, food storage, and the ensemble of meeting rooms of varied sizes and importance. But no matter how far you walked, you couldn't shake off a strange sensation. You could've sworn someone was watching you.

Peering out of every crevice in every alley way, you could feel a distinct pair of eyes... or two... or three? And though you could clearly feel it, any attempts you made to figure out what it was were all in vain. You'd discreetly look over your shoulder or in the reflection of any of the ponds, but all it would amount to was an odd bird here and there. At some point, you felt maybe you were just gaslighting yourself.

Until now.

"Mphf-!"

A breath of air desperately tried to escape your lips, but it was muffled by a stiff rough hand. It was wrapped in a rough black cotton glove, obtrusive enough to hide any identifiable features. Luckily your reaction time was immaculate, quickly turning your head before the hand could get a grip to silence you for good.

You ducked out from under their arm, turning your head to see who or what it was that was attacking you. Could it be a test from Akio? Or maybe it was an external threat? Your quick glance wouldn't reveal too many answers as you noticed the figure was entirely draped in black. It was as if shadow itself consumed whatever it was that was after you.

The hidden figure scoffed, switching to an offensive stance as their arms flew in your direction. You dodged with quick precision, getting some good distance away from them. Now, you stood a meter apart as you found more time to digest what was going on. There was no way this person could be anything other than a foe. But why were you being targeted? Did you get on someone's bad side?

Unless it's someone after Satoru... that would make a lot more sense. Not only were you far from being the strongest, you were also 'in recovery' after a very public battle. Match that with a rushed engagement and clan indoctrination, you were seen to be very valuable to the Gojo's. On paper, you were the perfect point of weakness for the number one clan.

But you're not going to let yourself be the weakest link.

A few more arms shot out from your blindspot, barely dodging them with seconds to spare. If they were after you, you wouldn't be surprised if more of them were scattered about. Were they undetected because they weren't using Jujutsu?

Whatever the case was, you jumped back for more distance between you and what now stood to be four suspects. Each of them were clad in black, draped by a similar shadowy presence. What should you do... what should you do... times like these are where you're the most uncertain. Though they're hostile, you couldn't rule them out as Sorcerers. Using Jujutsu on non-sorcerers was forbidden, so you were stuck with hand-to-hand combat for the time being. Though Satoru wouldn't care and fling his technique around without any remorse for the rules, you don't want to risk the repercussions - especially with how many times you've had the word execution strung around your neck.

So it was time for some good ol fashioned hand to hand combat! And again, you owed it all to Akio's inhumane training. Maybe after you beat up all these guys, you should get him a gift basket as thanks? That is if he doesn't beat you up the next time you see him.

•~•

...

...

...

"What do you mean the Kukuru unit failed?!" Naobito roared, slamming his balled fists on his desk. He was in a traditionally-decorated meeting room, screen doors firmly shut and a mess of papers sprawled across any available surfaces. Before him stood four bloody and bruised men clad in black, and one poor representative to take on the blame. "Can't you jujutsuless garbage do anything right?!"

They all jolted up at the clan head's frustrations.

"What... what do you want us to do now, Zen'in-sama?" The representative finally voiced, clearing his throat to save himself from whatever shaken mess that was about to leave his lips. Though it only partially worked as his lackluster words were accented by a noticeable crack.

"Nobuaki, You're asking me what to do?" Naobito instantly snapped back. "You're so worthless that you can't figure that out for yourself?! Send in the Hei!"

"B-but Naobit- I-I mean Zen'in-sama," Nobuaki's voice cracked some more past the point of no return, "We can't leave residuals behind! It'll definitely set off an alarm!"

"THEN DEAL WITH IT!"

Everyone knew how far his voice must've carried, beyond the screen doors that trapped them in the proximity of the irritable Clan Head. This was the side of the clan head the Zen'ins feared the most, which only came out in unfavorable situations. And the Kukuru Unit's failure was more than unfavorable. "If you can't figure out a plan to bring Y/n L/n here by sundown, I will see to all of your heads being axed. Is that understood?"

Nobuaki nodded, taking in a hard gulp. Without a word more, he and the others silently left the room. But there was someone else left in the room... a taller, slim male with black hair.

"Father." The black haired boy bowed.

"Naoto." The clan head sneered. "Go see to it that Nobuaki doesn't mess this up. We can't afford it."

"Is it really worth it?" Naoto lowered his voice, hoping that his father would do the same. "Even if you get her blood, you'd be making a bigger enemy of Satoru Gojo."

"Once we have her, it won't matter." Naobito scoffed.

"But what if she doesn't want to marry my brother?"

"It won't matter." The Zen'in clan head repeated louder. "All he has to do is get her pregnant. Then she won't be able to leave even if she wants to."

It wasn't in the Zenin boy's place to speak out against the Clan head. Ever since Naoya's inherited his Father's cursed technique, he and his older brother were completely neglected. So where he was in no place to criticize the Clan head, Naoto couldn't even speak to him as his own son.

"... I see." Was all the boy could say as he finally took a step out of the room.

•~•

"Satoru?" You grumbled, phone tight in your grasp. Out of all the times you've called him, he decides that now is the time to be too busy to pick up?! Though you've dealt with the intruders for now, who knows just what they're scheming next.

"Satoru," you started to talk as the voicemail beep went off. Your breath was shaky at best, but it was enough for what you needed to say. "There's these guys wearing all black. I think there were three of them? I don't remember, they all ran off after I beat them up. I don't know what they want, but they were trying to kidnap me. Please call me back when you have the chance."

And then you hung up.

You weren't sure how urgent this was, but if you couldn't reach Satoru it was probably a good idea to find someone in the clan to talk to alert about the situation. Luckily for you, as the thought crossed your mind you spotted a familiar figure walking by.

"Miss Kaori!" You exclaimed, nearly tripping over your feet in surprise. You didn't expect to see her, but it was perfect timing. Almost too perfect. "I'm so glad you're here! You see, there's-"

"Y/n dear, why are you out of bed?" She calmly asked, interrupting your burst. She gently extended her hand towards you. "You're still injured. If you need something, you can always ask me."

"I don't need anything," you tried to change the subject back to the urgent matters at hand. "There were these guys... they were all dressed in black. They were after me! I beat them up, but there's something fishy going on, I can feel it."

"Did you hit your head?" She sympathetically pouted, hand dancing over your forehead. Why were her fingertips so cold? "Dear... this is what happens when you leave when you're still recovering. Here, let me help you back to your room."

"But-!"

Before you could protest, a sudden wash of drowsiness overtook you. It caught you off guard, your body swaying to the rhythm of a battle just to keep your eyes awake. But this is a battle you lost, plummeting to the ground in a state of restful bliss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 3.2K 55
❝𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏, π’šπ’π’– 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’Šπ’† π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’•βž Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...
754K 21.7K 54
Book 1 of 【Then There Was You】 γ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
17.8K 539 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
37.3K 3.2K 55
❝𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†'𝒔 π’†π’šπ’†π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’Šπ’• π’‚π’π’šπ’˜π’‚π’š?❞ Contrary to popular belief, forgive...