ใ€Œ โ˜… ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ป โ˜… ใ€โžฝโ”€โ”€โฅ ๏ฟฝ...

Von FanficSnail

Story that will contain various entries centered around KNY ship Kokuzan (Kokushibo x Muzan). There will be o... Mehr

Headcannons!
Let's celebrate.
Modern AU (pt.1?)
(a/n) TYSMM EVERYONEEEEE AAAA (and request page)
Kokuzan wedding fluff
Incorrect quotes/memes following the wedding
One incorrect quote that I forgot to add
More incorrect quotes
AAWEWHUGWPAUDGFCPIYWGE TYSMMM
Ship dynamic things for Kokuzan
[A/N]
Grumpyzan gets cheered up
A/N + fanart
Modern AU Part 2!!!
Akaza the wingman
Headcannons part two
Silly things
Kokuzan conquers the sun.
Koku's Cookies
Idk what this is + mini chapter
After Muzan's battle with Yoriichi
Halloween special (Modern AU part 3.5)
Incorrect quotes number idk
Kokuzan gets exposed ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Koku's demon turning
Experiment
Christmas special
Kokuzan in it's truest form
Modern au ice skating
The Nutcracker except it's kokuzan bc kokuzan solos
Kokuzan nutcracker pt 2
Kokuzan Nutcraker part 3
Flower shop au ig??
farmer/vampire au idea from freshbeans
Part 2 of farmer/vampire AU
Vampire/farmer au part 3
Koku gets a lil silly
Smut chap ๐Ÿ˜€
Cat Cafรฉ แ“šแ˜แ—ข โ€ชโ€ชโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ Valentines day special
What if Muzan and Koku knew each other as children? :3
Silly afterlife shenanigans
Secretary Koku gets a 'little' jealous
Random things
Farmer x Vampire oneshot ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ
Silly bonus chapter
Muzan is an alien and he is kinda spaceyหšโœฉๅฝกโ€ง
Moments before and after death
Michi's math test
Muzan learns to apologize
Alphabet headcannon thingys
Yippie??
Muzan writes Koku a poem โ™ก
โ›โ›No homo...โœโœ
๐–„๐–Š ๐•บ๐–‘' ๐–‰๐–†๐–ž๐–˜
Swapshift (?) au
Happy Birthday Muzan!!!
Slice of Death โธœ(๏ฝกหƒ แต• ห‚ )โธโ™ก

Modern Au part 3

489 11 42
Von FanficSnail

Modern Au part 3!! Slight time skip, Yoriichi finds out about their relationship!

Requested by  @blueberrytallcake200

Theme: Fluff  ig? Idk what to call it because it isn't exactly very fluffy, but it's def not angst

Setting: Tsugikuni household

Au: modern

⚠️Mentions of homophobia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

It's been 3 months since Muzan came back to school. 3 Months since Michikatsu and Muzan got together, and for the first time within these 3 months, Michikatsu had his "best friend" sleeping over. His "best friend", as the rest of the Tsugikuni family knew him, was generally well liked by the family. Except for Yoriichi, who didn't quite trust him.

The couple was a bit worried for this sleepover, as they would have dinner with the rest of the Tsugikuni family, where they would no doubt have a bit of trouble toning down their affection. They've practiced a bit at school, but they can do things like holding hands under the desk and hug/cuddle at lunch. At this dinner, they could do none of that.

This was mainly because of 3 things: 1, Their relationship was a secret from Michikatsu's parents and Yoriichi (They were not entirely secret though, as Muzan's parents knew), 2, Michikatsu definitely wasn't going to come out anytime soon, and 3, the underlying issue that caused these reasons, Michikatsu suspected his father of being homophobic. At least slightly.

He wasn't 100% sure on this, but he was mentioning to him pretty often stuff like 'you should get a girlfriend' or, 'one day you'll find a nice wife'. Stuff along those lines. He wasn't sure if it was homophobia or just his expectations of his elder son, but he sensed that if he knew about their relationship, no matter how wealthy Muzan was or how much he liked him, he wouldn't be thrilled.

It was going to be okay, though. They just had to get though a meal and then they could go to Michikatsu's room and cuddle and kiss and do couple things all they wanted.

---

When Muzan arrived, Michikatsu greeted him at the door and helped him carry his things to his room. Despite just seeing eachother a few hours ago at school, they had trouble not immediately hugging each other and wrapping themselves up in the other's arms. They were able to quickly hug once they put Muzan's things down, but dinner was pretty much already ready so the moment didn't last.

They sat down to a nice bowl of ramen, for what would be the hardest 45 minutes of their 3 months together.

--- Timeskip to after the diner (Idk how I would have written that.. maybe I'll put it in later but probs not---

"That... wasn't so bad." Michikatsu said, shutting his door.

"Yeah. I did almost slip up a few times though.. I almost called you 'my future husband' in front of them.. but it wasn't to hard to keep off you physically, though, since I was eating.. it was good!" Michikatsu nodded. Then, the two of them sat on the bed.. It was slightly akward, even though they had been to each other's houses many, many times before this, it was their first time in Michikatsu's room as a 'real' couple.

"It's okay.. I think they'll know eventually.. Well, they'll have too, as I don't want to be secretive forever.. especially when we'll be adults and" Michikatsu sped up signifigantly, getting excited at the things he wants in his future, "married and living together and with a cat, hopefully and we-"

As his boyfriend, (or as he already called him, his husband) continued, Muzan smiled. He was really glad he was out of the hospital, and he was hopefully going to spend the rest of his life with his love. He desperately wanted all the things Michikatsu was describing to come true. He knew they would, but in the back of his mind there are a few small 'what ifs'. He worries about if he'll get sick again, if they'll ever be in the seemingly near impossible scenario where they have an argument and break up.. those kinds of things. Overall, he still remains positive. Muzan has confidence in their love, and his illness being gone, despite them only being 15/16.

"Anyways.." Michikatsu took a breath and blushed a little. He was a LOT better about not getting embarrassed when it came to affection and lovey stuff in general, but when he got excited about things they were going to do together, or when there was a 'new' gesture/affection, he still blushed a little. Muzan found it cute. Even though he casually wasn't the type to get flustered visibly,  (at least in an embarrassed way) he blushed back a little too. "I love you...."

"I love you too, my cutest moon."

"When and why do you come up with these pet names...."

"Would you prefer something more.. common? Hmm.. Will you be my Babygirl? Or my Pookie?" He teased as he couldn't contain his laughter.

"They just keep getting worse...."

"Don't worry, darling, I won't call you that~.."

"I believe you." He paused for a second. "That was meant to be slightly sarcastic, by the way."

"Awhh it's okay.. Not gonna lie the people who use 'pookie' or call their partners 'babygirl' are kind of cringe.. so I won't do it to you unironically." (SHUT UP MUZAN I CAN CALL PEOPLE MY POOKIES ALL I WANT.) 

"If you say so.." Michikatsu hugged Muzan and leaned them back onto the extra pillows he had set up earlier that day. He then grabbed his computer from his nightstand. "Do you want to watch the first episode of this new show with me? It just came out, and it's supposedly really good. Digital Circus or something?"

(YES ITS REALLY GOOD OMG I WATCHED THE PILOT TODAY AND IM ALREADY OBSESSED OMG. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET YOU SHOULD FR.)

"Oh yeah I heard of that. It looked good, so sure!" Michikatsu went to open up his computer, put the password in, and search it up on YouTube when all of a sudden, a certain sunny someone walked into their clearly gay cuddle.

"Michi,.. do you know where-" He paused and stared at them, and they stared back. The eye contact was incredibly uncomfortable and WAY too long. "..What's going on..?" Michikatsu then sprung up, pulled Yoriichi fully into the room, and shut the door. 

"Uhm..."

"What is Kibutsuji doing, hugging you like that..?" He said with ever so slight distaste hinted in his voice.

"Well, Sunny Boy," Muzan matched his distaste, "Your brother and I are..." He looked over at Michikatsu to make sure it was okay. Michikatu nodded, realizing that it was just best to tell his brother the truth, then make him keep it a secret. (He was pretty sure that he may have a bit of blackmail too, if he's annoying about) "Boyfriends. And future husbands, too~!"

Yoriichi stared at them for another time that seemed to long. His mouth slowly opened in supprise.

"WHAT?"

"SHH. Keep it down. We're not trying to attract attention from our parents, especially dad.."

"So you do know he'd be upset about this!" Yoriichi said this not in an angry or a tattletale way, but in more of a worried tone.

"That's why it's a secret, idiot." Michikatsu rolled his eyes. Muzan moved to hug his boyfriend, and gave Yoriichi a smug little smirk that said, 'your bother loves me more than he loves you'. Nobody knew why Yoriichi and Muzan disliked each other so much, especially since Michikatsu and Muzan were so close.

"Mm.." He thought for a second. "You could fall in love with ANYONE, and you choose KIBUTSUJI..!?"

"Yeah. Why do you seem so surprised? I know we're kind of experts at hiding, but I'd think you'd be able to figure out better than mom and dad."

"Yeah.. but are you sure this is what you want, brother? I bet he put some sort of weird spell on you or something..."

"What do you think I am?! Some evil magic demon or something?! And even if I was, Michi is way too cute to put a spell on."

"Whatever. I know you guys don't like each other, but don't let that get in the way, okay?" 

"Okay.." They said in almost unison. The one thing that they had in common was how they both deeply cared for Michikatsu.

"And YOU." He pointed at Yoriichi. "Don't you dare say a WORD to mom or dad. Mostly dad, but it's better to not say anything for either, just to be more safe."

"Okay, brother.. if you say so.." He then looked at (more rather glared at) Muzan. "Don't make brother sad.."

"Likewise."

"?? How would I-"

"You're annoying, that's how."

"I'm not.."

"Are too"

"No."

"Yeah."

"Can you guys stop? We were going to watch a show.."

"Okay Michi.."

"Of course love~" Yoriichi muttered 'don't call brother that..' under his breath.

Michikatsu then opened up his door and started to push Yoriichi out-

"I still have something to ask you-.."

"Don't care." Michikatsu quickly responded as he closed the door on his twin. "Now, where were we...?"

"That new circus show."

"Yes.." They both cuddled back into the bed and eachother and started the pilot of this new cartoon. As they watched it, they felt calm. Even with the mishap of Yoriichi, he took it pretty well despite not liking Muzan. He was pretty trustworthy, because as much as he thought Muzan wasn't gonna be a good partner for Michikatsu, he knew that he didn't want to get his brother in trouble with their father.

It was going to be okay. They would be able to continue like they did for the first 3 months. They will be able to keep it exactly how they want it.. at least, that's what they hoped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1646 words

Idk how I feel abt this one.. I don't think it's too bad.

Anyways, next chapter will be the Halloween special!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3K 51 11
A bunch of Touyuki (Touya Kinomoto x Yukito Tsukishiro) oneshots! Each oneshot will contain a short summary of its content. I take requests (DM me)! ...
217K 3.4K 65
This will include: Douma getting ๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ by different demons. Angst because yes. Sometimes a little bit of fluff. Request are open! (I'm doing oneshot...
24.8K 689 32
As the former uppermoons settle into their new lives as not-so-normal humans, two of them can't seem to shake the past off of their shoulders. Rui's...
76.7K 1.4K 155
LOVE ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART BUT REQUESTS ARE CLOSED GUYS SHUT UP /lh ร—ร—ร— - None of the art or characters are mine unless I state othe...