✿The Return of Jadeite's Sist...

By Roxysimp4u

(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bi... More

✿Plot and (Y/n)'s looks✿
✿Prologue✿
✿Chapter 1: Farewell The Sea✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 2: Once a Ninja, Never a Star。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 3: The Reunion✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 5: A Mayor Problem♪
☆Chapter 6: Public Enemy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?☆
❁Chapter 7: A Painful Promise❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 8: The Lies We Tell*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 9: Trial of Jace and Liam†
๑Chapter 10: Ninjago City vs Ninja๑
✯Chapter 11: Kryptarium Prison Blues✯
◍Chapter 12: Blood on the tombstone◍
㉨Chapter 13: The Fifth Villain㉨
ミChapter 14: The Council of the Crystal Kingミ
☉⁠Chapter 15: Burning Search☉⁠
✿Chapter 16: The Spider's Design✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 17: Granddaughter of Stars。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 19: The Coming of the King∘˚˳°
☆Chapter 21: Sister of Chaos☆
❁Chapter 22: Christofern❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 23: Brave but Foolish*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 24: Two Stars, One Warrior†
๑ Chapter 25: A War Between Family๑
✯Chapter 26: One Eye for Another✯
◍Chapter 27: An Issue of Trust◍
㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 1ミ
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 2ミ
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 2☉
✿Ending: A Curse to Pass on✿

♪Chapter 20: Return to Primeval's Eye♪

166 5 13
By Roxysimp4u

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Lloyd and Harumi walked through the forest as Lloyd cuts through the leaves and vines while he makes Harumi get in front of him so he can keep an eye on her in case she does something.

Harumi: "That looks like hard work. Why don't you let me take a turn?"

Lloyd: "Hah! Fat chance."

Harumi: "Suit yourself."

They continued walking as Harumi talks.

Harumi: "You know, this reminds me of the last time we were here. Do you remember? Just you and me, fighting our way through the jungle"

Lloyd: "And (Y/n). And stop it."

Harumi: "Stop what?"

Lloyd: "You know what. Stop trying to get in my head."

Harumi: "Oh, am I in your head? Are you thinking about me?"

Lloyd: "No. Now walk, perra."

Lloyd pushes her as Harumi realized what he called her but tries to ignore it. She hold her balance against some giant leaves.

Harumi: "Well, I'm thinking about you. About how things could have been different between us."

Lloyd: "You made your choices, Harumi. And besides, (Y/n) is the opposite of you. She is kind and amazing. Unlike you and your choices."

Harumi: "We can still be together. If you come back with me, and surrender to the Crystal King, I can get him to spare your life. I know it!"

Lloyd: "I said no and I meant-"

Before he could finish, Harumi moved to the side and let the giant leaf hit him. It made him get thrown back as he lets go of the katana. Harumi caught the katana as she smirks.

Harumi: "Thanks!"

She then ran off as Lloyd quickly got back up and chases after her.

Lloyd: "Get back here!"

He ran through the leaves and vines to try and get Harumi until he heard her yelp. He tried to figure out what happened until he fell. He slid down a slope as he tries to hold on into something but broke off a branch. He got to the end of the slope as he fell to the ground or so he thought. He saw that Harumi was stuck in the mud as he spits some out of his mouth. He saw that his clothes and were also messed up as it was covered in mud.

Lloyd: "Well, that worked out well for you!"

Harumi: "Don't move."

Lloyd: "What are you talking about? Of course I'm gonna move, I'm up to my waist in mud!"

Harumi: "I said, don't move! It's not mud. It's quicksand."

Lloyd looks down as he realized that she was right. They were both sinking in the quicksand quickly.

Lloyd: "Oh, great."

Harumi: "Can you reach those vines?"

Harumi points to the vines above Lloyd. Lloyd tries to reach them but can't as it was too high up for him. He looks back at her and then looks at the sword.

Lloyd: "Gimme the sword."

Harumi thinks about it as she was hesitant about giving him the sword. It made Lloyd feel irritated.

Lloyd: "Do you want to get out of here or not?"

Harumi rolls her eyes as she throws him the sword at him. He cuts the vine as he started to pull himself up with force. He got on the tree and cuts the vine fully as he quickly got to the ground and got ready to help Harumi. He started to pull her out with force as she finally got out. She landed on top of Lloyd as she looks at him.

Harumi: "You can get off me now."

Lloyd: "I'm not on you. You're on me."

He pushes her off with force as he gets back up. Girl looks upset in that moment. Probably because she gets no dic- Anyway... Lloyd grabbed the sword as he cuts the vine shorter and takes it. He looks at her as he was going to tie up her hands to prevent her from doing something else.

Lloyd: "Gimme your hands."

Harumi: "Is that really necessary?"

Lloyd: "You literally attacked me, like, 30 seconds ago!"

Harumi: "I won't do it again. I think we're past that. You just saved my life. Truce?"

She winks at him as she acts all innocent but Lloyd doesn't buy it.

Lloyd: "No! Now, gimme your hands!"

Harumi: "Fine."

Harumi puts her hands out as Lloyd started to tied them up until she grabbed his arm and flips him over, making him stay on the ground while she was on top of him with the sword.

Harumi: "See, that's why you'll lose, Lloyd. Because you're gullible and-"

Harumi didn't get time to finish before Lloyd kicked her off him. She got back up as she started to attack him. He grabbed a branch to protect himself as she cuts a piece of the branch. He got thrown back to the tree as she cuts another part of the branch.

Lloyd: "Okay, that's it!"

He uses Spinjitzu to tackle her down and disarmed her. They were both panting from exhaustion as Harumi was upset while he helps her up and started to tie up her hands without letting her attack again.

Harumi: *Groans* "Cheater."

Lloyd: "I'd rather be gullible than deceitful! I'd rather chose to see the good in people than the bad! Just like (Y/n)! But all you have inside you is hate and anger and fear."

The sound of a roar was heard when Lloyd finished tying up Harumi's hands. The other villains were looking for Lloyd and Harumi as they were riding the Dragonides. Elijah flies around with his robotic wings as he doesn't use the Dragonides and was so close to the trees. Jalen was with him as they jump around the trees while the third member was hiding around the bushes.

Harumi: "Sorry, you were saying?"

Lloyd grabs her as they started to hide under the trees. The villains couldn't find them as they passed by them while Elijah and Jalen also couldn't spot them as they were above them. Harumi then kicks him away from her as she yells out to alert the others.

Harumi: "I'm over here!"

She started to break out of the vines as she uses her new given powers to break out from the vines. Lloyd then started to try and fight her until one of the Dragonides landed beside them as Vangelis was the one riding it. Lloyd grabbed Harumi and the sword as they started running for his life while the other villains started to try and chase them while blocking their path along the way.

Harumi suddenly hits him from behind, making him drop the sword and fall. She catches the sword as she started to try and fight him until Lloyd just decided to run off while Aspheera fires at him with one of the Dragonides. He slid under the Dragonide as he quickly ran away while Aspheera followed him as well as Harumi. He continued running and running until he comes to a stop when he saw the edge of the clif. He was trap.

Harumi: "You see? All your noble ideals and your foolish hopes. What did they get you? Where are your friends now when you need them most?"

Lloyd was about to give up until the Bounty rises up from behind. Harumi and Lloyd couldn't believe it as Lloyd smiles. He was glad to know that his friends were alright and alive.

Harumi: "No! No! That's impossible!"

Master Wu: "Lloyd! Jump!"

Lloyd quickly runs towards the Bounty as he jumps for it. He misses it but luckily, Nya catches his hands in time.

Nya: "I gotcha!"

She pulls him up as Harumi was left there alone.

Lloyd: "Nya! Master Wu!"

Master Wu: "Hang on! We're not in the clear yet!"

The other villains arrived as they started to head for them. Nya and Lloyd get to the side to not be attacked by the Dragonides.

Aspheera: "Wuser! You're still alive!"

Master Wu: "Is that the Sword of Fire?"

Aspheera: "What a wonderful surprise!"

Master Wu: "If you like surprises, you're going to love this."

Master Wu then speaks into the communicator.

Master Wu: "Zane? Are you standing by?"

Zane: "Affirmative."

Master Wu: "Fire at will!"

Zane appears as he fires at the Dragonides. The villains started to fight back as they attacked the Bounty. Nya got to the cannon as she fires at the mountains, making a rock fall happen. Mister F gets away in time but the Mechanic doesn't as he falls off of his Dragonide. His Dragonide caught him as he was taken to a safe place. Soon enough, Zane takes care of the others as he passes by. Master Wu and Nya looked to the sky as they saw the temple.

Nya: "What is that?"

Lloyd: "it's the Overlord. He's returned."

Master Wu: "Cole, Kai? Do you copy?"

Cole: "We copy."

Kai: "We're holding at the jungle perimeter. Standing by if you need us."

Master Wu: "Negative. Pull back, all of you. We are not ready for this."

The Bounty started to fly away while Lloyd looks down at Harumi. Suddenly, the sound of a motorcycle was heard as someone came out of the bushes. They jumped off the motorcycle as they landed on the bounty. Elijah and Jalen arrive as they laughed.

Jalen: "Oh! Are we late to the party?"

Elijah: "But wait! You guys are just in time for our show!"

Nya: "Jalen?! Elijah?!"

Jalen: "Yep! And the one and only… Commander-!"

???: "That's enough…"

Jalen and Elijah shut up as the woman with the veil with horns walked up in front. Her eyes could be show through the veil as it shines with her power. She had the outfit of a magician as she holds her katanas close.

"Commander": "Lloyd Garmadon… I've been looking forward for our fight for a long time..."

Lloyd: "Who are you?"

"Commander": "Someone you knew before. But enough of that… you must feel really awful that your little girlfriend is gone."

Lloyd's breath hitches once he heard about (Y/n).

"Commander": "She has been screaming for you all day and night! Hoping that her knight in shining armor comes back and rescues her... But don't worry, she has been taken care of."

Lloyd: "What did you do to her? I swear… if you hurt her, I'll -!"

"Commander": "You'll what? Strike me down? Then do it. And maybe you'll never see your little girlfriend again."

She throws one of her katanas at him as it slides on the ground to him.

"Commander": "Pick it up."

Lloyd looks at her as he started heavily breathing. Her eyes were like daggers as they were threatening with with the glare she is giving him.

"Commander": "Pick. It. Up. Unless you aren't the hero everyone talks about? Maybe... You're a weak... Little... Puta."

She laughs until Lloyd picks up the katana and was ready to fight. The woman smiles as pointed her sword towards Lloyd, Nya, and Master Wu.

"Commander": "Strike them down!"

Elijah: "With pleasure!"

Jalen: "Let's see what our new skills can get us!"

Jalen and Elijah started attacking Nya and Master Wu as the girl went to attack Lloyd. Elijah laughs as he jumps over to Nya and started to throw punches at her.

Nya: "Is it me or did Elijah get buffer?"

Lloyd: "That's what I thought too but he's been working out! Impressive, right?"

Nya: "Yeah but… he's really getting annoying!"

Elijah strikes his robotic spider arms to the Bounty as he makes many holes on the ground and wall to try and strike down Nya. With Master Wu, he protects himself as he spins his staff while Jalen tries to strike him down.

Jalen: "For f*ck sakes! Fight like a master, old man!"

Master Wu suddenly then uses his staff and hits the gem on Jalen's chest. It cracks as Jalen was thrown back. Elijah's gem was also cracked as Nya hit him on the chest where is gem was. He was thrown back while Lloyd and the woman fight. Their swords clashed together as they struggle to win. Suddenly, she was as thrown back with the others. She groans in frustration.

Jalen groans as they started to get back up but their eyes were now normal. Elijah got up too as his eyes were now back to normal too.

Jalen: "What... What happened?"

Elijah: "Pumpkin!"

Elijah was about to hold them close to him until the Spear of Jadeite was pointed at him. He gasps and stops moving as he looks up at the Commander. Lloyd gasps as he realized that the Commander was turning on her teammates. Elijah then looks back at Jalen as Jalen was looking weak and powerless. The Commander then giggles as she points the spear at Jalen.

"Commander": "You think you can escape with Jalen? Looks like they are very tired. Very... Powerless."

Elijah then thinks about this as he knew he had to flee without Jalen but come back for them soon.

Elijah: "Forgive me, Jalen..."

Elijah then started to use his robotic spider arms as he got on the walls of the mountains. The Commander smirks as she chuckles.

"Commander": "Corre, corre pequeña araña... ¡No puedes correr para siempre, mi marioneta!"

She snaps her fingers as Jalen's eyes turned back to dark purple and stood back like nothing. It's like they were being controlled like a puppet. The Commander snaps their fingers as Jalen started chasing for Elijah. The Commander looks at Lloyd and the others as she chuckles.

"Commander": "We'll meet again, Lloyd... I promise you."

She laughs as she jumps off the Bounty. Whoever she is... She isn't good news. She has a motive. She is after him. Her heart is only filled with pure hatred for him. But anyways... Let's just hope she doesn't get stabbed in the abdomen. It would be a shame if she just did.

That's probably foreshadowing but who cares? I wonder how that other protagonist is doing?

(Created on- 10/26/23)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...
19.1K 766 44
Ninjago Series » Book 4 The loss of Zane had an everlasting effect on everybody in Ninjago. It hit his teammates the hardest, leaving them devastated...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.7K 315 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
44.3K 960 30
(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."☆• ☆...