BTS Sickfics (request closed...

By The-Purple-Pearl

BTS unfortunate Events, sickfic, hurtfic, just stories/oneshots about BTS members. Just stories (one day i h... More

Request!
Hello
BTS drugged (Part 1 of the mission to kidnap)
Picking up (Part 2 of the mission to kidnap)
Kidnapped (part 3 of the mission to kidnap)
BTS ~ Car accident
BTS ~ Plane crash (part 4 of the mission to kidnapped.)
BTS ~ She's back (part 5 of the mission to kidnapped.)
BTS ~ the last flight (part 6 of the mission to kidnapped.)
Seokjin (Jin) ~ hypothermia
Yoongi (Suga) ~ Hepatitis
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Wrong jump
Namjoon (RM) ~ Upset
Jimin ~ The Divorce
Taehyung (V)~ Depressed
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Helpless
BTS ~ Fire
Hyungline ~ Overworked
Maknea Line ~ Stomach flu
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Words can hurt
Yoongi (Suga) ~ You never let me fall
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Unwanted
Namjoon (RM) ~ Tired and sad
Jimin ~ it hurt so bad
Taehyung (V) ~ Loss
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The best
Vmin (Taehyung and Jimin) ~ Fight
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Military
Yoongi (Suga) ~ Flashback
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Hiding
Namjoon (RM) ~ migraine
Taehyung (V) ~ Unheard
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ As it hits
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Unseen
Namjoon (RM) ~ Tiredness
Namjoon (RM) ~ Seeing black
Taehyung (V) ~ Middle of the night
Jimin ~ took the bullet
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Not here
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Just smile.
Taehyung (V) ~ Fainted
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ More than money
Namjoon (RM) ~ Mirror
Jimin ~ Fight
BTS ~ FIRE PART 2
Namjoon ~ Appendix
Taehyung (V) ~ Burned
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Do you notice?
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Shot
Namjoon (RM) ~ Shattered pieces
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ heart beat.
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Heart beat part 2
Taehyung (V) ~ Painless
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The gym
Taehyung (V) ~The truth hurts
Jimin ~ Alone
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Nothing I'm fine
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The past never leaves
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Invisible
Namjoon (RM) ~ The mood (Upset pt2)
Namjoon (RM) ~ No voice (Upset pt3)
Taehyung (V) ~ The walls are closing in
Namjoon (RM) ~ Till it bleeds
To the person who needs to hear this...
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Getting the proof
Jimin ~ Cuts
Taehyung (V) ~ Identity crisis
BTS ~Dentist
Taehyung (v) ~ Last day
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ To much
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Unbelieveble sick
Jimin ~ If I don't talk they will never know
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ back to being 2
Jimin & Jungkook (Jikook) ~ Pushed
BTS ~ Revenge (Part 7 of the mission to kidnap.)
Seokjin (Jin) ~ One mistake
Namjoon (RM) ~ Seizing
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Things that changed
Jeon Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Behind closed doors
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding
Jimin ~ If only
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Fake it till you make it
BTS ~ Maknea save the day
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret.
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Comments
Taehyung (V) ~ The needle
Hyung-line x maknes line ~ If you sick, we will take care of you
Maknea line ~ Stay out of this maknea!
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Faker!
Namjoon (RM) ~ Throat infection
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Pressure
Namjon (RM) ~ ENOUGH!
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Seeing Justice
Taehyung (V) ~ Cholinergic urticaria
Maknea line x Hyung line ~ our time to take care now
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret part 2
JIN&RM (Seokjin and Namjoon) ~ Coma
Taehyung (V) ~ It just too much
Jimin ~ Feeling it all but nothing at the same time
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ not his lucky day!
Namjoon (RM) ~ Wake up!
BTS ~ Dentist part 2
Seokjin (Jin) ~ When the doctor is wrong...
Taehyung (V) ~ Blood and water
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Shot fired!
Maknea ~ A harsh day
Taehyung (V) ~ Obsessed..
Namjoon (RM) ~ trouble with the new manager
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ high school fever
Hoseok (J-hope) ~ Interest

Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Wrong bite

803 30 1
By The-Purple-Pearl

Request by @Jin_ling_14

Jungkook is standing by the window looking outside seeing the leaves fall from the tree, the autumn air is softly coming through the open window and soft voices are talking, some are screaming.

"LOOK!" one of the voices call pointing to the window were Jungkook is looking from, he smiles as waves before taking steps back.

"ARMY is amazing, did you see how many we are going to meet?" Jungkook says excited looking at the others and smiling at the thought of the fanmeeting that is going down in a hour.

"Yeah, they have been standing there for like 5 hours already." Jimin says.
"I really love ARMY, but I would really appreciated if they would just come around a hour, it is cold outside, standing out there is just cold and they can get sick." Taehyung says.
"I know, but it is not up to us. We can only advice." Namjoon says giving everyone the little lunch they had ordered.

They all sit down to eat and talk about how amazing it is to have a fandom that makes them feel this rich.

"I am glad we do these things for free." Jin says. "a lot of people are given a chance instead of not having enough money."
"Yeah, I think our angercy really goes to far with the prices." Yoongi says. "The last time we had a concert the cheapest tickets were around 200.000 won. I am ashamed of that"

The others nod, Jungkook looks at the others, the taste of his meal is a bit weird.
"Do you also taste something weird?" Jungkook asks, making the others look up weird at him.
"What you mean? I love this food." Jimin says taking another bite.
"it smells good, maybe they used different spices, I won't worry to much." Jin says smeling the food.
"it smells good, but it taste weird." Jungkook says looking at his food.
"Letme taste." Taehyung says taking a bit of Jungkook food.
"Yeah, it does taste a little weird." Taehyung says not really sure how to explain it. "it still isn't bad though."

"I know." Jungkook says taking another bite.
"You wanna switch?" Taehyung asks, wanting to switch their food, but Jungkook shakes his head.
"I will be fine." Jungkook says smiling thankfully at his youngest hyung before continue to eat the meal.

Everyone is finished, except for Jungkook who still has a quarter left.
"You full? You are normally the one eating it all." Hoseok asks looking worried.
"Yeah, just don't like the taste anymore."
"Take the rest of mine, I stuffed anyway." Hoseok says, showing that he still had something left. Jungkook nods thanksfully and takes the food as he eat it.
"This taste so much better." Jungkook smiles hugging his friend for giving him the left over.

Just than Taehyung stands up and runs towards the toilet, everyone can hear how he pukes out all of his food. He comes out of the bathroom and looks a bit pale.

"What happened?" Hoseok asks worried looking at the younger who is just as confused.
"I don't know. It just happened." Taehyung says.
"Feeling sick?" Yoongi asks feeling Taehyung forehead that he softly shakes.
"It felt like I eat something wrong." Taehyung says soft. "It felt like something kept on being in my throat."

Jungkook recognized that feeling the moment Taehyung said it, he didn't have the reaction to puke though. He just got a weird feeling bu he can life with it.
"Are you sure you can do the fanmeet?" Namjoon asks worried, but Taehyung nods as he takes a sip of water.

"are you sure?" Jin asks, Taehyung nods again. "Anyone feeling sick?" Jin looks around looking at Everyone but everyone shakes their heads no.
"Good, if you feel bad let me know." Yoongi says looking at Taehyung who just nods.
"let's go." Hoseok says, everyone is hybing each other up as they walk down to the confressroom that is setup just for them to have a fansign.

The first ARMYs are slowly dropping in and they wave happy at the seven members at the other side of the table.

It is so fun that the boys ignore the pain in their hands from writing, the pain in their back from sitting on the same chair for hours but Jungkooks mind is slowly drifting off.

"Hey!" ARMY is standing in front of Jungkook with a big smile on his face as he waves and shows the where Jungkook needs to sign.
"Hey." He greets back the fan infront of him with a big smile as he write down his signature and the small talk begins.

"Thank you for this chance to meet you all. You guys really made me feel alive."

Jungkook keeps on smiling but his world is slowly turning and his vision become a bit blurry. HE thanks ARMY before another appears in front of him. He really wants to do it perfect so despite him feeling bad he makes the best out of it.

"THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TODAY!" Namjoon says bowing as most of the ARMY are still in the room just not in the line to meet them.
"I am so glad to have met you all today." Jin says now, all the members say something and then they turn to Jungkook, who is now a bit paler than before and all the six members notices.
"Thank you." Jungkook says bowing again, making his world spin extra and he almost lost his balance if Yoongi didn't hold him close to him with Namjoon at his other side.

The seven members leave the room and go back to their hotel room, Jungkook tries to walk on his own now but the world is still blurry.
"you feeling ok?" Jin asks, walking next to Jungkok for who it is becoming more difficult to walk per second.
"I don't know hyung." Jungkook says, a bit afraid of what is going on with him. Jin stops walking and looks at the boy.

His skin is pale, sweat is on his forehead, his hand are shaking and his eyes are off.

"Something is wrong." Jin says making the others stop in their tracks to look up at Jungkook.
"What is it." Yoongi asks.
"I can't put my finger on it." Jin says looking at Jungkook but before they all notices Jungkook sinks to the ground and puke is coming out of him, the puke is the food, acid and blood.

Jimin and Taehyung are taken a step back while the three four oldest surround the boy more.
"Hey, breath." Namjoon says. Jungkook really tries but more is coming out and then his eyes closes he can hear Yoongi yell at him: "DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES KEEP LOOKING AT ME."

But it is already to late, Jungkook eyes are closing and his body because more heavy than before and Jungkook is totally out of this.
"We already called a ambulance boys and the cleaning squat." One of their bodyguards says, the boy say thank and bow a bit before they wait.

"What happened?" A medic rushes towards them and the members give the two medics space to work.
"He just started to puke out of nowhere, he was pale and shaking. We don't know why." Jin says, in his voice there is panic.
"His lips are turning blue." The other medic says making the boys feel like something is very wrong.
"1,2,3 lift." The medic says a they put Jungkook on the board and carry him into the ambulance.
"Can I go?" Hoseok asks not really sure why Jin isn't reacting, maybe it is a responds the medic nods and Hoseok gets in the back he takes Jungkooks hand that is cold in his, he can see how one medic gets infront and one in the back before she starts to give him different injections. Hoseok wished he didn't have to see that but he couldn't leave Jungkook go alone.

The ride was fast, Hoseok didn't even notice the sirens of the ambulance the whole drive till they got to the hospital. He gets out and stays by Jungkook side as they rush him in.

"Sir, I need you to let go." The medic says, looking at Hoseok but he doesn't want to listen to her. He really just wants Jungkook close to him but he knows she is right and let go of Jungkook hand before he is being rolled away to a different place.

****

For Hoseok it feels like hours have passed.
"Hoba!" Jimin says happy as he hugs the older and takes a seat next to him in the waiting room.
"How is he?" Jin asks. Hoseok shakes his hand in the unknown.
"They didn't come out yet." He says sad.
"what could hve happened?" Yoongi questions.
"I don't know, maybe he was feeling sick all of the sudden." Jimin says.
"you don't feel that sick so fast." Namjoon says. "Something is wrong."
"Did he eat or drink something at the fanmeet?" Taehyung asks not wanting to imply anything but he couldn't think of something else.
"No, he only drank the water that was given to him by the staff." Jimin says.
"Maybe he didn't drink enough." Hoseok says, but knowing that that wasn't it.
"Maybe he was having one of his headache, you know how it can turn out." Yoongi says.
"he was puking blood, I don't know." Namjoon says.

Than a doctor walks in and smiles softly at the boys she looks at them.
"How is he?" Jin fires the first question.
"He is doing better now, he was poisoned, but his body wasn't having it and he puke out most of it. We pumped the rest out of his body."
"How?" Namjoon asks.
"That is something the police has to determine completely as far as I know it was food."
"Why was he puking blood?" Yoongi asks.
"The inside of his oesophagus was burned due the poison, but his stomach couldn't process it all and it probably burned a lot there too."
"He is going to be ok?" Jimin asks.
"Of course, we gave him the right medication and he will be fine in a few days."
"Is he awake?" Taehyung asks.
"No, not yet. But you can wait in his room."

With that the boy didn't wait a second before running into the room and waiting for the younger to wake up.

"I think it was the lunch." Taehyung says breaking the silinece in the room making everyone look up.
"What you mean?" Hoseok asks confused not really sure where this is coming from.
"The poison, the food tasted weird. Something felt of in my throat I puked. I had a bite from his meal."

The others start to understand were he is going with his mind.
"you really think that? how could that have happened? "Namjoo nasks.
"Don't know." Taehyung says, a police officers walks in and looks at them.

"I heard you are talking about how he could have gotten this." The man says. The others nod.
"Please explain."

Namjoon explains the whole story to the officers in the room and they thank him for it before leaving just in time as Jungkook opens his eyes.

"hey you, how are you feeling?" Hoseok asks.
"Better." Jungkook says but it hurts to speak.
"You are going t obe totally fine." Jin says as he stroke Jungkook hair.

Again the story is explained to Jungkook and they told him that the police are looking in to it but Jungkook doesn't reall care. He is just happy that the world isn't spinning anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 218 17
Just a bunch of Skz oneshots of the members sick, crying, or hurt. I take requests but I'll mostly base it off of things the members have mentioned i...
608K 20.8K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...
1.4K 78 32
-!DISCONTINUED!- "I'm numb to everything. Everything is red. It wasn't always like this, everything was once bright and colourful. Now though, its.."...
26.1K 717 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ β˜†Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...