The Middle Of Night

By Tae_Ki_Jagi_139

A lovestory of an k-pop idol from BTS the biggest boyband in the whole universe... And an Indian army girl w... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two

Nine

116 6 0
By Tae_Ki_Jagi_139

After a one and half year...

(Taehyung is sitting in his room emptily while comes being full ready when two excited figures con there while shouting)

Jimin: TaehyunggGgg.......

Jungkook: Where are youu....

(They come in his room)

Jungkook Hey.. ( jump and sit beside him)
Congratulations... ( wide smile)

Jimin: Congratulation... tae! Your song hit
20m views in 4 hours... (Taehyung just stayed silent didn't even looks at them)

Jungkook: Hyung! Your song is rocking...

Jimin: Whole fandom is going crazy just because of your song..

Jungkook: (Giggles ) Ya.. Army's are really becoming mad for you..

Jimin: (bend over his face ) Have you checked social media?

(They both looks at each other with "What" face)

(Jimin sit on Taehyung's other side while putting his hand on his shoulder)

Jimin: (softly) Hey.. you again became sad..

Jungkook: Don't be sad Taehyung.. This is best moment for you..

Taehyung: I know, but..

Jungkook: I know why are you sad.. but
believe me She must be listening your song!

Jimin: Yes. Your song has got 20m views. 1m of them will be her.

Taehyung: May be yes. and i know that too. but i want her to listen it first.

( Jimin and Jungkook looks at him sadly )

Jimin: She must have seen it first!

Jungkook: Taehyung! It's been one year.. you waited full one year but nothing happened. so now leave it..

Taehyung: Nah.. Not one year.. One and half year 5 months 15 days. (in Srk style)

(Their become super shock)

Jimin: Wooh.. you are really becoming kali ! (they both looks at jimin )

Jungkook: Who is this kali ?

Jimin: He is indian actor shahrukh khan. he said this type of dialogue in his movie.

Jungkook: Oh.. When did you started watching Indian movies?

Jimin: From when Taehyung became devdas.

(Taehyung again looks at him)

Jungkook: That is love story's character right!?

Jimin: Ya.. he was mad lover and died while waiting for his love.

(Taehyung glared him )

Jungkook: (hit jimin's shoulder lightly) Shut up Jiminshii..

Taehyung: (Irritatedly) Why are you both here ?

Jungkook: hh.. We came to call you. everyone is waiting for you..

Jimin: Let's go. and look happy it's your own party..

Jungkook: Yes Taehyung.. all media is here..

(Taehyung finally stands up from his place and show a proud smile on his face. but they both knows that this is fake)

Taehyung: (fake proud) Let's go boys.

{Taehyung is throwing a party for his new song. The song which he wrote One and half year ago. Which he wrote for you. And now finally he got courage to release it. It wasn't that the song didn't complete, but he was waiting for you. He wanted to make you hear that song first. But it didn't happen! }

{He was waiting for you! And still he Is waiting for you! He searched for you all over America. He didn't leave any university he didn't go to just for you. Not only America he found you in all the countries that have the best colleges and universities for fashion designing. But he got nothing back }

(As he come outside all media surrounded him and started congratulating him and asking questions and he is thanking them and answering the questions with so beautiful and proud plastered fake smile on his face)

Reporter 2: Your song is breaking all over world's record. how are you feeling?

Taehyung I'm feeling so happy. and all this happens just because of my lovely Army's support. I am very grateful to have best fans in world!

Reporter 3: Why did you name this song
"fallen for your words" ?

Taehyung: Because some good words can make you fall for anyone!

Reporter 5: Why did you took so long to release this song?

Taehyung: (Think of you) I was waiting for good time!

Reporter 1: Indian army has find out that you have said something in hindi, is it right?

Reporter 4: ya.. Did you really said "vapas aa jao"? (come back)

(Taehyung looks down and all your thoughts are popping in his mind)

Reporter 3: Is indian armys are right?

Taehyung: Thank you for coming!

(He didn't answered of that question and quickly left from there)

{ Yes! he really said " Vapas aa jao" in hindi but hide it in Korean lyrics but deshi armys still find out that and right now that is setting fire on all social media sites and trending in all over world}

{A/n: Wait! someone is hearing his song again! But who? this sound is coming from America.. Then what are you all waiting for? LET'S GO AMERICA }

AMERICA.....

(Your favourite song is playing beside you and you are deep in thoughts while sitting on your bed when someone interput in your empty but peaceful moment)

Zia: (shout) Ynahhhh?

(You flinched and looks at her with shock)

Yn: What happen? (frowning)

Zia: Nothing! just ace wyyy.. (hair flip)

(You glare at her while she come and sit beside you)

Yn: You are such a damb..

(You both stick out your tongues while glaring each other)

Zia: You too moti ( fatty)! (lay on bed)

Yn: i swear now I'll never show you my any
photo! (done with your friend)

Zia: (giggles) You were looking so cute in your childhood. mO.. Ti!

(You turn your angry gaze towards her making her laugh out of lungs)

(You were glaring her and she was laughing when your alarm rings making both of you hurry )

Yn : ( wide eyes) sh!t i forget..

Zia: (looking you) Me too.

Zia & Yn: RUN... (You both quickly took your bag and run to your collage)

[When you came America Zia became your bestfriend and you are living with her at her house. you said no but she forced you so you said yes. and right now you both run to your collage cuz you both forgot today's collage time ]

In your classroom...

Boy: Hey.. today finnally teacher is going to announce that..

Everyone: (excitedly) Really?

boy: Yes.

(Teacher enter in room you all stands up)

students: Goood morning sirrr..

teacher: Good morning. sit down. (You all are looking at him with so excitement) (he smile) ya. today finally I'm going to announce that which you all are waiting from so long.. so! After a week.. A fashion show is going to be held in our College..

(everyone started shouting)

Yn: Yehhh... finally..

Zia: (holding your hand ) FINALLY..

Teacher: SILENCE.. (you all become quite immediately) So. that fashion show is so important.. it can make your career now on.. so take it seriously and do your best..

Students: Okay!...

CONTINUE....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 216 9
============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate you.'' '...
2.2K 181 16
Just a simple story of Taehyung and Yoongi where they are struggling with their feelings towards each other. Will they be able to express their love...
31.4K 1.2K 16
Kim Taehyung....A Perfect Boyfriend. ____________________ |'|โœจShort chaptersโœจ|'|
6.3K 391 32
Its story of a girl who joined Big hit Entertainment as a intern but she had no idea what is already waiting for her in the future , How things unfol...