Potter Luck | HPxPJO | WTM

By AsaDora_1

Percy Jackson loves his family. However, the majority of his mothers past in the wizarding world is unknown t... More

Story Changes and Information
~Cast~
Arrival
1- The End and the Beginning
3- The Vanishing Glass
4- Letters From No One
5- Keeper of the Keys
6- Diagon Alley
7- Gringotts
8- Ollivanders

2- Doorstep Delivery

12.6K 410 37
By AsaDora_1

Ginny and Luna enter the bathroom as the door creaks closed behind them. The far right of the two stalls is closed. As they get closer, the sound of muffled crying comes from inside.

The ginger and the blonde share a look, "Phemia, open the door." Ginny knocks on the door.

"No. I just need a minute." Her teary voice sounds from inside the stall, broke up by hiccups.

"Take your time. We'll be out here." Luna's soft voice comforts the mourning girl.

Ginny and Luna move over to the sinks. After a minute or two, the stall door creaks open, making them look over. Amary stands there, wiping the last of her tears, throwing her balled up tissue in the garbage as she joins them at the sinks.

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to break down." Ginny uses her wand to clean up the tear streaks and ruined makeup while Luna gives the woman a side hug.

"It's quite alright, You haven't completely mourned." Luna's comforting voice sounded from beside her. Both women look at the blonde woman who sports a knowing look in her eye.

"What do you mean?" Ginny questions, looking between the two.

Amary is nervous about what Luna will say as she's always been bluntly honest. "Simply, she hasn't completely mourned due to raising the boys." This makes Amary tense up a little.

They both look to the dark haired woman to see her looking away from them, "I hadn't had time to cry while taking care of the boys alone, after a while I forgot to just let it out and mourn." She shrugs halfheartedly. The other two hug her tightly, which makes her tear up a little.

A knock on the door makes them pull it open to see George and Neville standing there, "We wanted to check on you." Neville says with a small smile.

"I'm doing okay, Nev. Thank you." She gives the man a smile, making him nod at her, glad that she's doing okay.

They all exit the bathroom, and Ginny, Luna, and Neville go back to their seats. George stands by her side for a moment before pulling her into a hug. She holds him just as tightly. "Are you alright?" He whispers to her.

"Not really, but I will be." She answers honestly.

He nods. "You know you're my sister even though you're not a Weasley by name. I worry about you." She just gives him a quick squeeze.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Poseidon watches Amary and George hug with a frown on his face. Hermes and Apollo are snickering to themselves as they watch the jealous god, Hades and Zeus, spurring them on with their teasing remarks to the sea god.

"Better watch out, brother." Zeus says to the green eyed man with a smirk.

"Who knows what sweet things the man is whispering in her ear." Hades adds on with amused eyes.

Their words make Poseidon cross his arms and pout further, which makes smirks break out on his brothers faces and Hermes and Apollo smothering their laughter. Hestia says nothing to comfort her brother even if she can feel the familial bond between the two magic users. She enjoys her family being together and acting like an actual family.

Aphrodite squeals, seeing Poseidon's jealousy over the woman he loves. While Ares and Hephaestus look at her with soft eyes.

Thalia, Nico, and Percy shake their heads, watching their fathers acting like siblings and messing with each other. They share smiles, enjoying them behaving like humans instead of immortal everlasting beings.

A mischievous twinkle appears in Teddy's eyes, which Percy notices. Percy eyes his brother, wondering what he's planning.

"Don't worry, dad, Uncle George isn't even the one you need to worry about." Teddy innocently tells his father figure.

Poseidon whips his head away from the pair who is walking over to his pseudo son, who just looks at his dad with an oblivious smile on his face. "What?! Who do I need to worry about?!"

Ginny starts to laugh, followed by Apollo and Hermes, then Hades and Zeus. Soon, the entire room is filled with laughter at Poseidon's dismayed expression. George and Amary reach everyone else as everyone is still laughing.

"What's everyone laughing about?" Amary questions with a slight smile on her face, glad that her loved ones are happy.

"Teddy is being a troublemaker." Percy tells on his brother between his laughter. This makes the two look over at the boy who is being hounded by questions from Poseidon. The boy in question is laughing his ass off and ignoring Poseidon's questions.

"I want to know what trouble he's causing." George insists. Thalia, who is nearby, tells George, which makes him start laughing.

Amary doesn't hear what the immortal girl tells the ginger, "I want to know."

George shakes his head, "No way, I'm not telling. This is hilarious, and you will put a stop to it when you find out." Amary scowls at the man.

"Mom, you better stop dad. Teddy's not going to answer his questions, and Dad is trying to bribe him for answers." Percy tells his mother as he calms down from his laughter a little. They look over to see Poseidon trying to negotiate with the blue haired teen. Everyone started laughing even harder when he started bribing.

Amary just shakes her head and pulls Poseidon away from their son, "He's not going to answer you no matter what you offer. He's just messing with you." The laughter calms down, some a little upset at the fun ending.

Poseidon looks at the woman with hope, "So there isn't another to worry about?" This makes her confused about what he's talking about.

"What do you mean?"

"He told me that George isn't the man I have to worry about." Poseidon stares intensely at the woman.

"George? Man you have to worry about?" She tries to figure out what he means, but when it clicks, her cheeks flush red, understanding what they are talking about. Before remembering the first question, "Well, there's not really anybody to worry about anymore." The last word leaves her mouth sadly.

Hearing her tone, Poseidon didn't want to make her upset again. "I'm sorry, Are you okay after earlier?"

She looks into his eyes that show his concern and affection for her, "Not completely, but I will be." He nods before gesturing back to their seats as they are the only ones still standing. Everyone else was watching the two as their sons pretended to throw up from their seats. Percy is back with his friends, and Teddy is sitting with the wizarding people again.

[It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows.]

"I should have known that you would be here... Professor McGonagall." Dumbledore says while looking down at the cat.

[The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps, and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.]

"Minnie!" George, Teddy, Amary, and Percy shout at the screen. Percy met McGonagall after he found out about the wizarding world. His mom wanted him to meet the professor. However, clearly, his mom and the professor had a discussion about hiding his mothers true identity.

"You all know that she would have all of your heads for calling her that after she told you not to." Ginny shakes her head at the four. While they just shrug.

"How did she shapeshift?" Athena questions, yearning for answers.

"We use magic. She's an animagi, so she's able to shapeshift into a certain animal. It's very hard to become one, but it's possible for everyone to become one except werewolves." Draco speaks up, having kept his mouth shut. Knowing he isn't on the best terms with everyone.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?" McGonagall questions with teary but hopeful eyes.

"I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad." The hopeful look disappears from her eyes as her tears start to stream. She wipes them away with her handkerchief.

"And the girl?"

"Hagrid is bringing her." McGonagall looks at the man who stands beside her.

Amary realizes what day this is and what's happening, which makes her frown. Seeing her upset, Poseidon scoots closer until their shoulders brush against each other. They share a glance, which makes them both sport small smiles when they look back at the screen.

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" She questions the man about his decision.

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life." He assures the woman about the decision revolving around the child of some of her favorite students.

[There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder-length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.]

The size of the man shocks the Greeks a little. "How is he so big?" Nico questions.

"Hagrid is part giant. He's very kind." Luna's dreamy voice answers the boy's question.

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall." Hagrid nods to the two as he holds a bundle in his large hands.

"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore questions the large man.

"No, sir. Little doll fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake her. She wouldn't let go of her stuffed animals." Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.

[The two professors look at the baby to see Euphemia holding tightly onto her stuffed animals as she sleeps.]

"You held tight to those stuffed animals." Draco comments.

"Yeah, they were my favorites, plus they were gifts from my parents and uncles. Then, they became one of the only reminders of my parents." Amary smiles at the thought of the toys.

"Me and Percy now have two of them as our own childhood toys." Teddy tells the room. Poseidon smiles, remembering the toys that were given to the boys when they were young.

"Who got which?" Thalia questions, curious. The others are also curious.

"I got the wolf." Teddy answers, thinking fondly on the reason he was given that one.

"While I got the stag." Percy answers, having assumed that his father was the reason he got that one.

"I kept the dog for myself. Each toy was given for a reason." Amary tells the others, Percy looks at his mom and wonders what was her reason for giving him the stag beside the obvious of his father.

Teddy knew why they were given certain ones, "There were certain reasons?" Poseidon questions.

She nods. "The wolf represents Remus, Teddy's father, so that one went to him. The dog represents Sirius, my own godfather. His animagi was a black dog. The stag represents my own father, James, who was an animagi. His form was a stag. Also, Poseidon was the god of horses, so it only seemed right to give you that one Percy."

They are all surprised by her explanation. But thinking about it makes sense.

"Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving her with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are..." McGonagall tries to convince Dumbledore.

"Muggles?" The Greeks question.

"Non magical people." Neville kindly answers.

"The only family she has." Dumbledore cuts her off. They stop outside a house, which is 4 Privet Drive.

The sight of the house makes Amary and George frown at the sight of it, George only knows a little bit about her time in the house.

"This girl will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know her name." McGonagall tries again.

"Exactly. She's better off growing up away from all that. Until she is ready." Dumbledore doesn't change his decision.

The Greeks remember the previous vision of the final fall of Voldemort and the beginning of Amary's time as the girl who lived.

[Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles. He is sobbing a little. He clears his throat. McGonagall dabbing her eyes with her handkerchief.]

"There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all." He consols the half giant.

[Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door.]

Dumbledore: Good luck... Euphemia Potter.

"Thanks, I'm going to need it." She jokes with a laugh. Teddy rolls his eyes at his moms joke.

[The baby has a lightning-bolt shaped scar on her forehead. The camera slowly zooms towards the scar, which glows brightly, and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky. The film's title in metallic gold zooms out around the camera, and lightning flashes to brighten it up. Then, the lightning flashes engulf the screen, transitioning it to the present time.]

"He Just Left You There?!" People yell towards the woman.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't actually completely remember this day. It's been so long, plus I'm pretty sure my brain blocked some traumatic memories." She just shrugs. They stare at the woman who just sports a slight grin.

Teddy shakes his head, knowing that sometimes his mom plays off all the stuff she's been through to avoid talking about it, which is why they never talk about her past.

Percy is shocked, not used to this side of his mom. It showed up when he found out about the wizarding world. There was a part of his mom that avoided talking about details of herself, which led into stories of her past.

Poseidon stares at the woman by his side, wondering just what she's been through. Apollo looks at her, worried about her mental health.

-----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I loved the family teasing between everyone. Also, jealous Poseidon... *the Debby Ryan hair tuck*

The story is starting. How are you liking it so far? If you have any recommendations, then let me know. 

Please let me know if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes. I'm at my moms, so I was able to use a computer to write this chapter, which is so much easier than writing on my phone.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9.1K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
115K 2.4K 26
ยปยป ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ the daughter of the Sea ยปยป ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ the son of the Skies What happens when for ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ , ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง...
58K 1.9K 21
In which Daria Jackson and the demigods, Gods and the students of Hogwarts watch her summer adventures. (hp x pjo) (J. Potter x Fem!Percy x R. Black)...
28.6K 1.2K 52
~re-written Memory Trilogy~ Percy had the best life imaginable. Well, the best demigod life imaginable. A wonderful girlfriend named Annabeth, a best...