Anything But A Fairy Tale

By Raveness

Angelle was a normal girl, living in a normal world. She always hated fairy tales, with all their cliche's a... More

Once Upon A Time
Meeting The Prince
The Prince And His White Horse
Anything But A Prince Charming
The Ruler Of The Castle
The Villian Makes An Appearance
The Evil One Has Been Uncovered
Blood Has Been Shed, The Prince Is At His Breaking Point
Having Ice Cream With The Prince
A Heart Broken Prince
A Kiss From Her Prince Charming
Say What You Mean
Threats From The Unknown
Leading Up To A Happily Ever After

Making A Deal With The Devil

451 3 1
By Raveness

“Daemon, I have to go,” Angelle says, slipping her phone into her pocket.  Daemon blinks and tilts his head.

“Whats wrong?” He asks curiously.  She just shakes her head and smiles.

“I forgot I had homework,” Angelle lies casually.  He nods and smiles.

“Alright, well, call me sometime.  I miss hanging with my little cousin,” Daemon says, standing up hugging Angelle. Angelle smiles and hugs him back, before walking away.

‘How did he know that I was going to tell Daemon...How the hell?’ Angelle shakes her head, and walks to her car, opening the door, slamming it shut.

She sighs and leans back into the seat, closing her eyes. There was only one word running through her mind, “Unbelievable.”

Angelle shakes her head, and starts her car, pulling out of the parking lot.  She drives down the road in silence, looking at the people on the sidewalks, checking her rear view mirror constantly.  What if he was following her?  What if he hurt Sabriel again?  What if, what if, what if!

She growls and shakes her head, pushing her glasses back onto her face.  She slows down and turns into a parking lot to a nice big store.  She smirks and flips her hair over her shoulders.

“Well, if I can’t directly help Sabriel, I sure as hell can help indirectly.” Angelle mutters, cutting the engine.  She grabs her wallet and steps out of the car, locking the doors before walking to the stores enterance.  “Blaine doesn’t like me, he thinks I’m ugly, but if I going to do this I’ll need to be very careful.” 

She opens the doors and is greeted by the cool air in the store.  She walks straight to the dress section, and begins browsing the racks.

“Dress like a tramp, go to Sabriels house, confront Blaine, hurt Blaine when he tries something, call the cops, get him arrested.” Angelle mutters softly, nodding.  She jumps when somebody elses hands come into view.  Angelle glances up at the woman beside her.

“Oh, sorry, did I scare you?” The woman says in a silky voice, laughing softly.  Angelle smiles and shrugs.

“Kind of but it’s alright,” Angelle says, stepping away slightly.  She had long, curled blond hair, slanted blue-green eyes, pale skin, and she was tall as hell.  She was also wearing a skimpy black dress, making her breasts very apparent.

The woman looks at her and smiles warmly.

“I’m Maggie,” The woman says, holding her hand out to Angelle to shake.  Angelle smiles and shakes her hand, nodding.

“I’m Angelle, it’s nice to meet you,” Angelle says, looking away, browsing the dresses again.  She failed to notice Maggie frown instantly, slightly glaring at Angelle.

Angelle continues to look at dresses, as Maggie pulls out her cell phone, quickly texting somebody, returning her phone to her bag.  Maggie flips her hair over her shoulder, and pretends to be looking at dresses as well.  When Angelle finds a dress, and walks into one of the change rooms, Maggie grabs her phone and dials a number, pressing it to her ear.

It rings once.

It rings twice.

“Yes, my dolly?” A mans voice sounds.

“She’s here.”

“I’m on my way.”

Then the line goes dead as Maggie smirks, pressing the back of her phone to her lips.

In the change room, Angelle was struggling with a zipper to the wine red dress she was trying on.  It was strapless, made her boobs look good, and cut off about five to six inches above her knees.  One she got the zipper up, she smiles and exits the change room, going to the mirror on the outside.  She gawks and blushes, reminding herself of Maggie, just because of how tight the dress was.

“Oh, hello there dearest,” a mans voice says softly.  Angelle blinks and looks behind her in the mirror.  She notices Maggie hugging a man.  Angelle continues to look at herself in the mirror.

“Hello Blaine,” Maggie said.  Angelle blinks, and looks in the mirror again, noticing the one and only Blaine, still holding Maggie.  Maggie makes eye contact with Angelle, and winks at her.

Angelle turns around, and notices both of them looking at her.  Maggie was smirking, playing with her hair.  Blaine smirks and eyes Angelle’s body hungrily, lust flickering through his eyes.  Angelle’s mouth drops slightly, as she blinks.

“That’s a stunning dress you’re wearing Ange,” Blaine says softly, stepping towards her.  Angelle bites her lip and straightens herself up, turning around to look in the mirror.

“It is, isn’t it, Blaine?” Angelle says coldly, running her hands nervously over her stomach to her hips.  She glances at Blaine in the mirror, he was standing directly behind her, looking down at her over her shoulder.

“Yes, it is, it makes you look slightly appealing,” Blaine says softly.  Angelle shudders, as Blaine touches her side gently, his other hand brushing her hair away from her neck. “Very appealing..”

“Blaine, honey?” Maggie says, now beside them.  She didn’t look impressed.  Blaine glares at her.

“Leave us alone for a bit, go to the car.” Blaine says sternly, glaring at Maggie.  Maggie huffs and glares at Angelle, before turning on her heels, walking away.

Angelle could feel herself shivering slightly from nerves, as Blaine places both of his hands on her waist, pushing her into the changing room.  He locks the door as Angelle quickly retreats to the back of the room, her back pressing against the cool wall.

Blaine turns and looks at her, his smirk dissapearing.

“You little bitch.”

He strides to where she is, and slaps her across the cheek.  Angelle’s head snaps to the side, as her eyes widen in shock.  Her hand quickly goes to her cheek to press against the stinging sensation.  He grabs her hand, then the other one by her side and slams her wrists against the wall, his face inches away from her face.

“I swear I told you not to tell anybody about this, I swear you heard.  I could have sworn you were there,” Blaine says in a low, but angry hiss.  “I know when you speak, I know what you’re planning, I know exactly what you’re planning to do.”

Angelle’s eyes widen more as her mouth drops.

“You were planning on dressing like a skank, coming to my house, secuding me, then calling the police...” Blaine says in a low voice. 

“N-No, I wasn-” Another slap to the face.  Angelle’s eyes spill tears, as Blaine leans in and licks her cheek, tasting the saltiness of her tears on his tongue.  Angelle clamps her mouth shut as she turns her head away.

“Don’t you lie to me, I heard everyword..”

“H-How?”

“Now that would be ruining my secrets, and I can’t have that happening..” Blaine says softly, leaning down, kissing her neck slightly.  “Though, this dress really gives me hope for you..”

“Get off of me!” Angelle says loudly.  Blaine glares at her and clamps his hand over her mouth, forcing her to look at him.  He grabs her free wrist with his other hand, holding both of her wrists over her head.

“Shut the fuck up..”

Angelle’s eyes tear up more as she looks at Blaine.  He lowers his hand and leans close to her face.

“I’ll make a deal with you...Alright?”  Blaine starts.  Angelle nods slowly.  “You do everything that I ask, no exceptions...And I won’t touch your little boy toy, Sabriel, anymore...”

Angelle blinks and stares at him.  What did he mean by ‘everything’?  But if it meant he would leave Sabriel alone...

“Alright.”

Blaine smirks and crashes his lips against hers, forcing her mouth open with his.  Angelle squeezes her eyes shut, the tears running down her cheeks, as he kissing her roughly, forcefully.

He pulls away and lets go of Angelle, his hand running down her neck, over her chest, pausing there for a few seconds, before continuing down her body, resting on her thigh.

“That’s a good girl...I’ll be in contact with you..” Blaine says, walking away, unlocking the door.  “Also, same rules apply.  You tell a single soul, you’re dead.”

And with that he was gone.  Angelle sinks down to the bench beneath her, and sits there.  She burries her face in her hands and shakes her head.  What did she get herself into, all to protect the one she cares for...

What will Blaine make her do?

Angelle sobs and shakes her head.

-------------------------------

Hey guys!

Yes, I know, I'm updating!  What's wrong with me eh?

:)

Well, I won't be updating much until I get my head cleared.  I just got news that my friend has cancer.  He's like my brother, and I wont see him for a while... So... Be patient?

Thanks guys. 

~Shoukyoku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 5 8
It follows the story of a young girl Leela who unexpectedly faces the worst demons of the society. Will she be able to fight back and fall in love or...
643 60 17
When she thought she found true love and could live happily ever after, everything crumbled to pieces when she lost him in an accident. She never wan...
46.9K 1.3K 19
🍎Radioapple story📻🎶 After the fight with Adam, and successfully winning! Lucifer decided to stay at the hotel to spend more time with his daughter...
290K 20.6K 31
I'm not who they think I am. A docile girl who meekly obeys her stepmother and stepsisters. Some kind of sick angel who cheerfully bears their mistr...