My Dr. Beloved (Yoongi Ff)

By epitomixoxo

"I thought I healed myself, until you came, treating the wounds I didn't know I had" When an unfortunate acc... More

1. Appointment
3. Boiling Noodles
4. Cut
5. The Eyes
6. Interest
7. Ringing
8. A Date?
9. Closer View
10. Tteokbokki
11. Unwanted Message
12. Watching You
13. I.C.U
14. Feelings
15. Hometown
16. part i: Blush
16. part ii. Seaside
17. Waves
18. Behind Your Eyes
19. Official?
20. A Trip
21. Lost
22. Imposter
Author's Note
23. Into His Den
24. The Last Fight
25. Healing him
New Story!
26. 'Stay Alive'
27. Warmth
28. A Year with You
29. Luke Warm
-THE CONFINED-
30. Gift!
31. Confronted
32. Demeaned

2. You Are...!!

46 4 0
By epitomixoxo

Yn: 0∆0 !!!!!!!!......*GASP*

MIN YOONGI?

I excalimed with a medium loud voice. Maybe it's not heard by anyone near the room. Or maybe it is! I don't know. I can't think properly! What the heck? What is Min YOONGI doing in a Govt. hospital like this? Shouldn't they have a proper team and personal high profile Doctors for them?!? I mean they are the biggest kpop group in this country!!!

I'm not saying this is a bad Hospital, but....

Yoongi: I guess you know me?!

Yn: Who WOULDN'T ???! (°ㅁ°)

He simrks looking down at the floor. I'm stiff, not able to process that I'm in front of the person I look up to and admire as a fangirl and a person this much!!! I manage to look at the 'Companion Guy'.

Yn: Are you? o0o... ??

Companion: Can you please not reveal us?! I'm asking for a favor. *lowkey panicking*

I finally come back to reality. I don't know how!! But I have to. Well he's my patient right now. No matter who he is, I need to treat him with all my conciousnsess.

Yn: Don't worry...I'll just do my job and...won't take a picture or anything to have any proof. You both can relax.

I turn his face gently towards me grabbing his chin. My hands are shaking. But they mustn't see it. Hashtag be a professional!...The companion seems to be relieved by my approach.

B-but, his eyes!!!...

No Yn, get a grip!

Nope, his jaw or any facial bone isn't broken. It's just the cuts. And anyway, him being Yoongi evens the odd out of him being that silent. So I go back to my chair and start writing some oinments.

Yn: Umm...Please don't think I'm asking this as a....curious fan, but why did you have to bang your arm on the window?

Yoongi: Can we not talk about that please?

Yn: Mr. Min, this is serious. You seem to be really shaken for whatever happened to you. So I'm referring you to a phychiatrist. Please have an appointment in the near future.

Yoongi: Are you trying to prove I'm Carzy?

He talks in a frown.
I leave the pen on the writing pad and talk in a calm, gental, reassuring way.

"*deep breathe* Mr. Min, I'm not here to prove anything. I just want to ease your pain which is my job. It's fine. Everyone feels similar to how you're feeling when they're referred to one. Having bad mental health isn't a crime. Okay? :) "

Yoongi stares at me with the frown on.

W-why?? O.o?

I panick! My heart is racing so fast. I'm trying hard not to squeal or act crazy like a fangirl to have this much close interaction with him. But he's not helping me!! I'LL STRAIGHT UP START CRYING IF HE KEEPS LOOKING AT ME WITH THOSE EYES!!! >:(

I was staring at him with the most dumbest face ever. Meanwhile the Companion guy suddenly comes and thanks me for my patience with them. Then he takes the papers and grabs Yoongi's hands, gently pulling him up and ushering him to the door.

Companion: Thank you Dr. Yn once again. Btw I'm Jimin! It was nice to meet you! ;)

Yn : *_exe_stopped_working*....

Jimin Laughs lightly like an Angel and gets out of the chember with Yoongi. I sit there like a FOOL trying to process my life!

So, I overworked for sometimes, and as a result this happens to me?!

I grab my hair and throw my legs in the air like a little baby, regretting the way I met them!! I could've asked for a selfie or even an autograph, if I'd met them outside the Hospital or maybe in another situation, you know?!?!!!!!!!

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

And now I can't even tell anyone I've met them!!
For some reason this Hospital visit can cause trouble in their career and As An ARMY I would NEVER want that! (:へ:)

*pouting* *crossing hands* >:(

"UGHHH! MY FATE!!!"

"It's not that bad if you think about it though.......right? ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)"

"no no no, Yn, stop being Delusional in the middle of your working hours!"

"Ughhh! But I deserve a lil delusion when I'm working this hard!"

"No! He is another individual. It shouldn't be him, no!"

That's how I'm trying to keep my sanity. Huh! Life...

I walk over to the reception to know about my next schedule. Okay I'm free for the next 2 hours. So I can have a sleep brake. Woah! Lord has Mercy!!
Even though I don't know how I'm gonna sleep with this sudden surge of energy after the meeting!! *squealing* >.<!!!

T^T
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day at Yn's Home,

O my god. That was a good 17 hours sleep! I got home yesterday after few hours of the UNEXPECTED MAGICAL FLABBERGASTING MEETING!!!

I wanted to write it all in details in my dairy since I can't talk about it as per my promise. But I was too tired and sleepy for that. I just left my body on the bed.

I woke up and noticed I hadn't even changed yet. Okay I was tired!!

Now after the 17 hours sleep, yes I slept for half the day, and it's now 8:30 pm when I woke up. Anyways, I made myself a strong coffee and some good food quickly as ever and got on the sofa to scroll through my phone. My sweet ME TIME....

*TING*

One Weverse notification.

My heart raced and skipped so many beats remembering yesterday's event. I quickly open the app to see Namjoon going live. I set my phone and grab my earpods.

Namjoon: ARMYs, the news is true. But first of all I need you to know he's fine now. And it's a haircrack that will take maximum 1 month to be healed. It's alright, the company and the members are taking good care of him. Please don't worry much okay!

So the news somehow went viral.

SHT! IN ANY WAY IS THAT BECAUSE OF MY YELL?!?!

I YELLED LOUDLY ENOUGH FOR SOMEONE TO LISTEN IF THEY ARE TOO CLOSE TO THE DOOR!!!!

NO PLEASE NO!!

I don't wanna be the cause of his trouble!!

I quickly open my Emails, to check if there's any mail from BigHit to me, if I caused what I'm thinking!

There's none.

Do they even send email or try to connect to the person causing the news or.... Not?

Then...How?

Woah, their life is not at all private!!
He can't even hide one of his accidents too! Woah! It's really scary to be popular!

I continue munching on my food and watching the live. The warm food is making me relieve the stress. And Namjoon is one of the most comforting person too...

1 week later, at local convenience store,

Yn: I'll take these, thank you.

I pass the instant noodles and the coffee for payment. After I'm done, I go back to the part of the store where I can heat up the noodles. It's 2 am in the morning and I'm finally having a brake to have something for my poor tummy! It complains about hunger a lot these days too. So I feed it enough as the day goes.

It's been a week since the incident. At first I was excited that I can see him one more time in 2 weeks. And I was waiting like a fool that one of them may mention the doctor who treated him. But obviously it's not that important maybe...

I set the oven and look up at my reflection on the mirror in front.

Yn: *staring* ........ *sighing* huh!
I think I need to loose weight! I'll join one gym membership.

??? : You'll faint in the middle of the raod.

Yn: Omoo!!!

I jump in fear hearing someone answering out of the blue. I swear I hadn't had this much jumpscare in a while...

I pat my chest in an attempt to calm myself down! And try asking...

" Sorry, But Who are you?

??? : Doesn't matter.

What does he mean by "doesn't matter"?He came first by talki....

SHUT UP!!!! ISN'T THAT SCAR ON HIS FACE!!!! I quickly look at his palm when he's setting up the machine. IT'S THE SCAR!!!

IT'S MIN YOONGI AGAIN!!!!!

[A.N : Are you enjoying this? Please don't forget to vote and comment. I'll see you in the next episode 😁]

To Be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 675 9
Y/n possesses the unique ability to hear lies, a gift she often considers more of a curse. This mysterious talent has been with her since birth, leav...
362K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
61.4K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
60.6K 4.2K 12
Super famous rapper Min Yoongi has a huge crush on the lovely nurse, who treated him once (aka Jimin), so he keeps finding excuses to visit the hospi...