Désiré

By Bosslady005

She is lovely, pure delight, He is hot, igniting might, In their minds, a perfect rhyme, Love's embrace, tran... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!!

Chapter 16

14 4 2
By Bosslady005

We arrive in school on Monday, and we are greeted warmly by the crew, with Lydia holding a mini banner which says "Welcome to our crew, we love you❤️" and I laugh at her goofiness.

"Hey man", Michael says giving Joe a bro hug. "Hey Désiré".

"Hi"

"Hey boo boo, how does it feel to finally be part of our crew on an official note?", Jessie says coming to give me a side hug before hanging her hands on my shoulder.

" Well, it feels good but was the banner really necessary though? "

" To be truthful, Lydia just took it over the top and as an act to make some certain people jealous but just play along and act equally excited ", Jessie says whispering to my ear which makes me let out a little smile.

" Hey girlie ", Vera says with a smile.

" Hi, you guys didn't have to bother to wait for us outside you know?"

" Well, Lydia insisted and you certainly do not want to be on her bad side".

Before I could respond I am greeted with a bone crushing hug from none other than Lydia.

" Well, good morning to you too", I say laughing.

" Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, I'm just excited it's been a while since we had a new person on our crew most especially a girl,feels good to have a new breath of fresh air among us ", she says jumping up excitedly.

" Wow, just say it as if we aren't present", Vera says with a playful eye roll.

" I hate to break this mini girly session but we have to get to class if we don't want to have detention ", Theo says.

" Ohh, I'll choose detention anytime than to attend that torturous class with Mr Phillips", Jessie says with a whine.

" Well, unlike you, we don't have Mr Phillips and I certainly do not want to be late to class", Michael says.

" Where's Tyler by the way?".

" He's probably still hung over and having a random girl sleeping in his bed as we speak".

" We should probably call him and find out if he's fine",Joe says.

" Nahh, he'll be fine, it's not exactly the first time this will be happening anyways".

" Let's just get to class and stop worrying about Tyler who's probably having the time of his life right now", Michael says.

" Alright, let's meet by break time for a mini meeting at the cafeteria", Lydia says excitedly.

" Get ready to be supriseddd", vera says in a singsong manner before skipping to her class.

The class goes by in a blur and I couldn't be more happy when I heard the bell ring signifying end of this class and beginning of our break time, the shouts of joy from other students proves that I'm not the only one excited to be free from this mini torture, it's not really my fault, I may be a lover of education but I'm not really a fan of maths class, never have been and I'm sure most students think this same.

I grab my bag and text joe to find out he he is.

Désire: yoo, where are you?

Joe: just got out of class, heading over to the cafeteria, what about you?

Désiré: just also got out of class

Joe: should I come pick you up then?

Désiré:nahh, don't bother, I'm fine

Joe:you sure?

Désiré: yup, I'll meet you there

Joe: Aight.

Getting to the cafeteria wasn't really much of a hassle, entering the hall I'm hit by the numerous chatter of students and I don't think I can get over how busy and crowded this place always is, left to me, I'll rather eat in a classroom, library or even the restroom than to eat all by myself in this big crowd, well I guess that's one big advantage of having a crew to sit with.

"Hey gurl, I was almost thinking you were going to ditch us"

"Nahh, I won't do that", I say with a smile before taking a seat.

" Well, I'm happy to hear that, we would have ordered for you but we didn't know what you like and Joe told us you brought your lunch sooo", Jessie says ranting off.

" It's fine guys, and I totally appreciate the gesture".

" Sure sure, now that that's off the table..., Let's get to today's agenda", Lydia says.

" So, for the sake of you guys just joining us, the girls came out with this 'masterplan' to have different activities for the week, in their words to keep us 'occupied and improve our connection'", Tyler says finishing off the last part with an air quote making everyone laugh.

" Ohhhhh, well, that's not much of a bad idea", I say with a shrug.

" Seee, we are not the only one that thinks it's an amazing idea", Lydia says throwing her hands up.

" Ohh, great, way to fuel their ego", Theo says with an eye roll.

" Ohh, come in guys, don't tell me you guys don't love our ideas, our fun activities are always litttttt", Vera says with a smile.

" Uhhhh, not exactly, we only do cause we gat no choice ".

"Anyways, enough of the whining, let's get to business before the break is over"

" Alright, Lydia, be sure to take note"

" Soo, we've decided to twist the idea of our activities, this way, everyone has a say on which activity they will like us to engage in, if everyone agrees to it then it will be taken down and it will be done, sooo, let the ideas start rolling in", Jessie says drumming the table.

" Ohh, I have an idea, what about a strip club or nude club?", Tyler says with a smirk.

" Ohh, of course, trust Tyler to always have a sexual ideas", Vera says with a dirty glare to his side.

" What, you were the one who asked for our ideas"

" Did it have to be a perverted one😒?"

" I'm pretty sure the guys think it's a perfect idea, right guys? ",

" Well, it's not exactly a bad one", Theo says earning him a smack on the head by Vera.

"So you agree with the strip club idea?", Vera says.

" Not exactly, but I mean... ", Vera glare stops him from finishing his sentence.

" Man is whipped ", Michael says faking it with a cough.

" Come on guys, let's be serious, we don't have much time", Lydia says with a whine.

" What about laser tag? ",Joe says.

" Wait, that's not much of a bad idea, I mean we still have some score to settle anyways", Jessie says the last part with a smirk.

"Alright, Lydia write that down", Vera says.  "Done"

"We could go swimming, the best time to try out my new swimming suit anyways", Jessie says which makes Theo fakes a cough saying 'show off'

" I heard that you know", Jessie says with a raised eyebrow.

" Great, that was kinda the plan",he replies with a smirk

"Jerk", sha says with a glare.

"An handsome one at that, I know"

"Okayyy, as much as we love to see your siblings banter, we have an agenda to get to", Vera says.

" Fine, Lydia did you get that down before I was interrupted?"

" Yup"

" Alright, next"

" Ohh, yeah, we could show Joe and Désiré 'The couples park', one of our town's very finest", Michael says.

" Ohh, yeah, that's a pretty cool idea, give them a sneak peek of our prestigious town", Tyler says the last part with a smile.

" Alright "

" How about the cinema?, There's this blockbuster action movie coming out this weekend", Joe says and the guys all agree.

" What about us?? ", Vera says with a whine.

" Well, you guys will watch with us of course", Theo says.

" How do you expect us to sit down with you guys with no clue watching some random action movie", Jessie says with an annoyed expression.

" Come on, you guys are gonna love it"

" Yeah, I'm sure we will when you guys chatter and act like we aren't there".

" We promise you won't, just keep an open mind and you will love it".

" Fine, only if you agree to watch any movie of our choice next week".

" Uggghhh, finee"

" Great, cinema it is then", Michael says making the guys laugh and cheer in support.

  Before the girls could say anything else, the bell signalling end of break is rung making everyone at the table groan.

" Great, just when we needed it", Lydia says sarcastically.

" We'll continue this conversation after school, we'll conclude the activities and payment ". Jessie says and everyone starts to prepare for their next class. The warning bell is rung making everyone hurry up.

" Yeah yeah, we know, we are on our way", Vera says annoyed which makes me smile.

" What do you have now Désiré?", Jessie asks.

" History"

" Ohh, great, I have someone to endure the torture with", Lydia says. " Bye guys, come on let's go", she says before dragging me along and everyone at the table let's out a laugh, I quickly say a quick goodbye before facing front with the fear of tripping at the speed at which she's dragging me along. I hear someone say "enjoy!!" and I can't help but smile at how extra Lydia can be sometimes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Where, that was a lot but it was worth it😊,there are chances of few errors cause I wrote it in a rush ajd for that I'm sorry🥺.

I'm not gonna say much, I'm just gonna let the chapter do justice to itself.

Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts with me.

Till then, remember to stay safe at all times nd remember that I love you all❤️.

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320 89 40
love & heartaches
37.8K 2.6K 57
Completed ✔ Undergoing editing Highest ranking; #542 in Short Story Formerly Begin Again. Solemn. Moody. Full of feels. Unexpected turns of event...
8.7K 450 43
Mbali just got out of high school and going to varsity to pave her future. With a budding romance blossoming... Could it be that he's a part of her f...
177K 41.8K 70
"If I tell you I am in love with you, how will you react? " he leaned close to me. Hmm... I could faint, jump in excitement, cry, run away, hug him...