Percy Jackson At Hogwarts?

By Kitty_Wonder2011

Whilst the Golden Trio are redoing their 7th year at Hogwarts, an unexpected visitor appears in the Great Hal... More

The Weasley's First Failed Prank
The New Boy
Yeh a Wizard, Percy
Are You Bloody Kidding Me!
The Only Cute Death Eater
Let The Investigation Begin!
Author's Note
Dreams and Havoc
Can You Be Killed in Your Sleep?
I'm Going to Kill Him!!
The Announcement
Author's Note
Dates and Dares
Midnight Terrors (Again)
Snooping Students
Crazy Confrontations
A Plan to Kill Seaweed Brain
Voldy-Snorts Controls Persassy (Good luck, buddy!!)
The Not-So-Percy Percy
The Confrontation
Hermoine's Grand Plan
Saved
The Best Plan That Was Ever Made (And Hermoine Didn't Even Make It!!)
The Best Yule Ball EVER

Controlling Dreams

1.8K 25 17
By Kitty_Wonder2011

Hey guys! Welcome back!

So, I know that this story sometimes isn't the best paced, but for this chapter, the Golden Trio will see a few glimpses at Percy's adventures.

I hope you guys enjoy this!

Ron's POV:

Hermoine's plan was simple yet dangerous. If it worked, we would know a lot more information about Percy and his life before Hogwarts. If it failed, though, we would probably each have our brains fried.

So, naturally, we're going to take the risk.

According to Hermoine, Voldemort had been able to show us what he wanted to in our dreams. It took a lot of power, but considering the fact that he was immortal, it was easy for him. And Hermoine intends on showing us some of Percy's past in our dreams.

The only problem? We need Percy to assist us.

"Hey Percy!" I called from across the table. He was eating with Neville and looked like he was telling him a story about flying a goose. He froze in a standing flying gesture.

"Yeah?" he said, sitting down.

"We need a favour," I said.

"What is it?" Percy was starting to look suspicious.

"Well," Hermoine started. "I'm doing this extra credit project, and I've decided to create a potion of my own creation. It's a sleeping potion, but as soon as you drink it, everyone in the room, including yourself, falls asleep."

"And you want me to drink it," Percy finished.

"Well, yes," I said. "What do you say?"

"I say, why can't one of you guys drink the potion and the other 2 fall asleep? Why do you need me?"

"We want to test it on a few people, and 2 people might not be enough to get accurate results." Harry stated quickly. Since when was he good at improvisation?

"But why me?"

"You seem to have a strong mind," I said. "In all honesty, there's a chance that this potion could give us headaches, migraines and all sorts of head pain. Someone like you mightn't feel as much of the side effects."

Percy sighed in defeat. "Fine. When do you want to do this?"

I smiled happily. "Get back into the dorm straight after dinner."

"Oh!" I said. "And wear your pajamas."

Time skip dedicated to J.K. Rowling for creating the awesome world of Harry Potter.

We all got comfy in pillows and blankets. Hermoine sat next to me on my bed whilst Percy and Harry had their own. As promised, Percy arrived straight after dinner in his pajamas.

"So. . ." Percy said. "How do we start?"

"Just drink this," Hermoine lended Percy a vile of light blue liquid. "Close your eyes and think of your fondest memories as you drink."

Percy looked at her strangely but obliged. As soon as he drank the potion, Percy slumped onto his bed and started snoring.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Percy will be having a dream of his own," Hermoine said. "We need to try not to wake him. As for us. . . "Hermoine took out her wand and muttered a spell in Latin. Immediately, all of our eyes started to droop. Before we knew it, we were all fast asleep, and headed into the mind of Percy Jackson.

God, help us.

Harry's POV:

We were standing in the middle of a museum. There were dozens of people, looking at the art and tapestries. We were in a crowd of kids following a teacher in a wheelchair. The museum looked like it was about an ancient civilisation, but I couldn't be sure.

One of the girls kept on talking and saying nonsense whilst the teacher was talking. She seemed bored out of her mind.

"Will you shut up?" a boy said.

The three of us swiveled our heads to see a scrawny 12-year-old with black hair and green eyes. I realised with a start that this was Percy Jackson.

"The dude had a glow up," Ron muttered. Hermoine scolded Ron.

The teacher was talking to the class and, despite the interruption, he looked at Percy with honour, like he was the top student.

I was about to say something when the world dissolved and we were in a completely different place.

This time, the images were fuzzy I couldn't really see. I heard Percy shouting and turned to see him crying. He was looking at something dark and big that was closing his fist around a woman. His mother, I realised.

She dissolved in a golden shower, and Percy shouted some more. The images flickered in and out, and I'm not sure if I saw this correctly, but I saw Percy jumped about 8 feet into the air and land on the creatures neck. He was fighting it, crying and trying to get it away from another human who kept on muttering "Food,".

I saw Percy fall onto the ground and hit his head. The image flickered again and the next thing I know, I see Percy stabbing a horn into the darkness.

Once again, the dream shimmered, and the next thing I see is Percy standing, talking to 2 faces I recognised: his teacher and the boy who muttered food. But there were 2 more humans: a girl his age and a fat dude. Percy was holding the same horn he used to stab the dark creature.

The girl looked down at the horn. She had blonde hair, but I couldn't tell much else about her. The dream was flickering, and I knew that we would only have a limited amount of time before we were awake and out of the dream.

"You drool in your sleep," the girl said.

Hermoine's POV:

We all woke up at the same time. Well, Ron, Harry and I did. Percy was still snoring away and drooling. How had the boys not noticed that before? He kept on muttering something about horses, bullies and toilet water?

"We all saw that, right?" I asked.

"If you're referring to seeing that younger version of Percy?" Harry asked. "Then yes."

"What was that thing?" Ron asked. "That dark thingy-mi-bob (may Bob rest in peace) looked unbeatable, yet a 12-year-old Percy destroyed it!"

Harry turned to me. "Are you sure that was a memory and not an actual dream?"

"No, the potion couldn't do that," I told him. "Even if the potion didn't work, we wouldn't be able to see his actual dreams. That type of magic takes a lot more work than what I put in."

"Wow," Ron whistled. "So he really did destroy that thing."

"Looks like it, yeah," I said. Reluctantly, I looked at Harry. "Are we sure that Percy is a Death Eater? I mean, that darkness? It felt evil, and Percy faced it head on just so someone wouldn't get hurt by it. That's got to count for something, right?"

"That was like, 5, 6 years ago, Hermoine," Harry insisted. "Percy could have changed. No, we can't assume that he is good without proof."

"But we can't accuse him of being a Death Eater without proof, either!"

"We have those newspapers, Hermoine!! That's proof!"

"No! It isn't!" I couldn't believe Harry. He was taking this way too far. "He could have those newspapers for a number of reasons. Maybe he's investigating Voldemort. Maybe he's trying to stop his followers. Maybe he's a good guy!"

"And how do we know he isn't?" Harry was starting to get mad now.

"We don't. But all we have on Percy is a feeling that he's hiding something. We hide stuff from people all the time! What different is it that he does the same?"

"It's different because Harry's the good guy and I'm the bad guy," a voice said.

"Thank you, Ron!" Harry exclaimed.

"Uh," Ron said, his eyes widening and looking behind Harry and I. "That wasn't me."

My eyes widened this time. Both Harry and I turned around and looked at a very angry, very annoyed and a very awake Percy.

How do you guys like it? I hope you all enjoyed it!

If you have any suggestions, please let me know and comment it down below!

Bye Bye!!

- Chloe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 2.6K 22
Harry doesn't know who to trust. It's been a year since his cousin, Percy, disappeared-again. And at the end of Harry's sixth year, Dumbledore is dea...
36.6K 906 35
The war has ended and the Golden Trio has come back to Hogwarts to complete there 7th year, since they missed it while finding Horcruxes in their bat...
293K 4.1K 20
Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico go to Hogwarts. (After BoO) The Golden Trio are in their 7th year. This is just a story of them at Hogwarts. Harr...
4.6K 224 14
Sequel to Old and Young, Inside Out. Nico is starting his third year at Hogwarts, but Voldemort is no longer the only threat to his peace. (Canon pai...