Ayesha - His Young Bride

By Everlastdreamer

š˜½š™® š™š™–š™©š™š š™Øš™šš™§š™žš™šš™Ø š˜½š™Šš™Šš™† # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha... More

Charater Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Final Ending

Chapter 23

24.2K 1K 50
By Everlastdreamer

50+ comments for next chapter and please do vote and follow. Thank you loving. Follow me on Instagram.

She gulped under me, looking at me with her addictive eyes. Now her attention was on me , she looked so beautiful under me. So fragile . My eyes landed on her lips that were inviting me to kiss them and claim them mine again and again. I don't know why I can't stop myself around her.

“ Are you Jealous Mr Ahad? “ she asked with a small amused smile. I frown .. No, I was not jealous. It was just— ah yes I was jealous. Why shouldn't my wife's eyes only be on me like my eyes are always on her.

“ What if I am jealous of Mrs Ahad Malik? '' I asked with a raised eyebrow. She smiled and pulled my face towards her with both hands on my cheeks. She pressed her lips on my lips, making me wide my eyes for a second before I closed my eyes. My fingers hold the bed sheet tightly. Her just this move makes me fall on my knees . We pulled away as I looked at her with my shining eyes. With a smile forcing on my lips.

“ Then I will kiss you like this always.“ She said with a smile. Allah she is so cute and beautiful that I did good to have her. There was something on my chest that was telling me to dance like a crazy man. I could not hold myself and peck on her lips. She smiled as I smiled back. Then I lay beside her. Placing my head on my palm of hand. Looking at her with the eyes of love.

“ I am feeling very jealous, Mi Amor, “ I said, looking at her with a pout. She laughed and kissed me again . And then pulling away, Hayee why she is so..... Beautiful. Before I could process what I was thinking. I pulled towards me, crashing her body with mine. She gasped and then she was in my arms.

“ You are making me feel like the luckiest man ever, Ayesha. And I am feeling this thing in my chest that is taking my breath away whenever I see you . What should I do? '' I said nearly whispering, She stayed quiet and I also don't want an answer because her eyes speak a thousand words. And I can somehow translate them. She wrapped her arms around me . And putting her head on my chest . My heart was beating so fast but as soon as she put her head on my heart, I suddenly got blessed as if all the pain and everything just went away. I feel something else here.

I wrapped my arms around her. She was small under my hold. The silence was not the one when you don't know what to say, it's the silence that says words loudly.

“ Thank you Ahad. “ She said with her sweet voice

“ For what Mi Amor? “ I asked as she tried to hug me more. As if she is not getting enough of me like I am not getting enough of her.

“ I don't know. For everything. For being so kind. “ She said, making my heart warm with her words. I too want to say something that will make her feel good.

“ Thank you Mi Amor “ I said as she frowned and looked up . “ For what Ahad? “ She asked as I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“ For coming into my colorless life and filling it with so many colors. “ I said as she smiled and again put her head on my chest.

We both hold each other the whole night, sleeping like this. And to be honest it's the best sleep I could ever get. Her scent was washing over me Consuming me. And all I needed at that moment was to be with her .

•°•°•°•°•°•

“ But why is this so hard to understand? “ She said with her head in her palms. While her books were spreading around the table. I was cooking breakfast as she doesn't know how to cook and I would love to cook for her but she looks so stressed out. She has been studying for almost five hours without break.

She is really good at studies . You can ask her any question from the book and she will quickly answer you. But here she is stressing over something.

I turned off the stove and brought the plate towards her. I made an omelet and some mixed fruit bowls. I sat beside her as she looked up with her tired eyes. “ Come on, first eat “ I said as she shook her head.

“ No, I need to understand this chest structure I will eat after— “ I cut her off by feeding her a bite.

“ First eat then I will help you in this “ I said she chewed the food and quietly packed her things before sitting back. She turned to me with a frown . “ And how will you teach me? “ She asked as I fed her again.

“ I have my ways. That's why people call me a genius, “ I said with a grin as she rolled her eyes with a smile.

I fed her the whole meal while she told me what she is having problems with . After finishing, I washed the dishes and walked into the bedroom. She was again sitting on the bed with her stressed face. I sat on the bed taking her books in my hand and examining them.

She is having difficulty learning the chest structure. Because it's practical so she surely needs a body or a dummy but we are here so we don't have a dummy. But..... I have an idea.

“ Come on stand up , let me help you “ She frowned as I sigh and pulled her towards me making her stand up. “ What are you— “ Her sentence dropped when I took off my shirt. Showing her my body. Her eyes widened not because she was seeing my body but because she saw my scars. I gulp, I know these are ugly.

“ H-how this happened? “ She asked to walk towards me , she was about to touch them but I held her wrist, shaking my head.

“ No Ayesha, don't touch my ugliness. “ I said as she looked into my eyes with something I couldn't seem to read.

“ Who did this Ahad “ Her voice was not the one that was sweet and soft, now her voice was dark as if she is trying to see in my eyes who did this so she can give them pain as well. Her voice was so serious. I felt like a kid who was going to cry and tell her mom that bad guys hurted them.

“ My classmates in college . They hated that I am from Pakistan as they think we are terrorists. And they were jealous that I was rich. So..... Sometimes when I used to be alone, they used to beat me and sometimes cut my body. I used to be.... Well in hospital for days ''

I said, trying my best to keep a normal face. Her eyes were teary but the anger poured out of them. She looks at the scars and then she touches them. Her fingers tracing over those dark wounds. I breathed heavily. As I continued.

“ They thought it was a game and I was the victim. They used to beat me a lot and I was always so weak to save myself. Or ask for help. They used to force me to laugh while they beat me or cut my skin. So one day I... Decided to end this all. I was being a coward and was about to jump off the bridge when you came . You stopped me, told me how you are waiting for me. So that day I lived for you.

I was so weak. And I hate it. That's why I don't want you to see my ugliness. “

I said with a heavy voice. She looked up as nose was red. She gulped and hugged me.

“ I am... So sorry Ahad. I can't even imagine how helpless you must have felt at that time or how much pain you felt. “ She said as she pulled away. She looked at the scars.

And then she pressed her lips on the scars. Slowly kissing each one. I was breathing heavily while she kissed them as if my scars got blessed by her kisses.

“ But Ahad... You are not weak. You are the strongest person I know. You are no coward but brave . And this is not ugliness but this is your beauty and I love each part of you “ She said before kissing the last scar.

She pulled away and I held her and kissed her with all the emotions I have. Then we pulled away.

“ Mrs. Ahad, you have to study. So let's focus “ I said as she frowned . “ Go bring your lipstick “ I said as she didn't say anything and brought her lipstick. I stand in front of her.

“ Now I will teach you. And you will mark the parts. So that you can easily understand your practicality. “ Her eyes widened.

“ Are you sure you want to color your body with lipstick? “ She said as I smirked before leaning in her ears.

“ I want lipstick everywhere on me but from your lips. '' I said as I pulled away. Her cheeks were red. I laughed , then we both began. I told her which point is which and where the veins are linked. She traced the lipstick and drew the diagram on my body. Everytime she gets near me. My breath hitched . And it took everything in me not to kiss her again .

“ And this is Subclavian artery “ I said as she marked the part. And a big smile spreads across her lips. She looked up at me with shining eyes.

“ Woah! I literally understood everything like it was so easy and I was stressing out “

She took some steps back looking at her artwork. The red lipstick was all over me but I care less, all that matters is her smile. I pulled her toward me holding her in my arms.

“ So now my wife is happy? “ I asked as she nodded.

“ Really happy “ She said with a dimple smile .

“ So get ready we have to go somewhere “ I said as she smiled and jumped out of my arms quickly.

“ Where are we going? “ She asked like a kid ready to enjoy the weekend. Gosh this girl is really sunshine. “ You will see yourself. Wear something light. “ I said as she frowned but then turned on her heels and went to the changing room while I went into mine.

•°•°•°•°•

I came into the room after changing into my white hoodie and blue jeans. I wore a casual outfit as today I wanted to be just her husband not the CEO. As soon as I look up from my phone. My breath got stuck in my lungs . My whole body froze.

In front of me She was standing looking so beautiful and Damn that Hijab. It's the first time I am seeing her in a hijab and she looks ten times prettier. She was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans with an off white long coat carrying her modest look. She was looking breathtaking.

Breathe Ahad breathe!

“ How am I looking? “ She asked and all I could do was. Pull her towards me and kiss her .

“ You are looking..... Mashallah “ I said, I don't know if this sentence makes any sense but who cares when my wife is looking so damn beautiful. She laughed beautifully.

“ Yes yes. And you are looking cute “ She said my cheeks suddenly heated up. Her eyes widened.

“ Mr Ahad.... Are you blushing? “ She said with a shocked voice. I put my hands over my cheeks hiding it. I am blushing just because she called me cute.

But SHE CALLED ME CUTE.!!!!!

( next chapter would be a little sad or you can say tragic one. )

Make sure to follow, vote and comment.

Follow me on Instagram : ever_lastdreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 2.5K 32
Cover by @Ellmaimran75 #1 in Armaan Malik (as on 30th August,2018) As I sipped the water which HIS mother offered me.... I heard HIS voice. My heart...
790K 32.7K 35
Ayesha is a 22-year-old practicing Muslimah studying International Law in Canada. Ayesha is the girl that is told to be quiet and sit in the corner...
36.5K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ā™” "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
2K 101 14
ššØšØš¤ šØš§šž šØšŸ š‡ššš¬š«ššš­ š¬šžš«š¢šžš¬ "The hardest thing in life is to watch someone you love go away from you " š—›š—”š—¦š—›š—œš—  š—•š—”š—œš—š is a...