Rumors

By stormie17

"You will always be my overture lullaby. You will always lead me into something more solid than what I know... More

Prolouge
Pretend -1
It ain't me babe -2
Oil and water -3
Brown Eyes -4
Could this be love? -5
Just friends -6
Mistakes -7
Moving In -8
Stay -9
suitcase -10
I love him -11
Slithering Snake -12
Don't Say Goodnight -13
Overtime -14
The Fair -15
Ghost Of You -16
Songbird -17
Go insane -18
Just Girls -19
How long will I love you? -20
Lovers' Carvings -21
Lies and Promises -22
The Party -23
Bulimia -24
Infinity -27
Free -28
Last Call pt 1 -27
Last Call pt 2 -28
Embezzler -29
Always -30
Sunflower -31
Overprotected -32
Euphoria -33
Running with the Boys -35
Weekend Trip (Pt. 1) -36
Weekend Trip (pt. 2)
For better or worse -37
Starting Rumors -38
Like The Old Times -39
American Candy -40
Restless Night - 41
Falling Apart - 42
Something To Fight For -43
Breathe in. Breath out.
Lights out
Colorful Mind
Goodbye
Don't Go Home Without Me
Epilogue
Still The One (authors note)

Whatever You Want

18 0 0
By stormie17

(I got really emotional writing the last chapter so this one is a little explicit. Not too explicit but yeah. Just read it yeah? Oh you're lovely by the way:D xx)

I woke up with Harrys arms around me. I breathed out. Today I go into surgery. I don't know if I'll come out the same. I rubbed my eyes and I got a message from Sara. She's one of the girls who I met outside of my apartment. I gave her my number and she's always the first to tell me all the rumors about me. She sent me a video with the text "You might have a snitch in that hospital!!! Also are you okay?!" I played the video and it was Harry and I making out last night. I felt slightly embarrassed. This might not be too good for me. I texted her back "Thank you. I'm going into surgery soon so I'm a little on edge," I started to move Harry so that he could wake up. He woke up and I showed him the video.

"Shit. One of these days there's going to be a sex tape of us out there," Harry moved out of bed.

"We did look good when making out," I said as I put my phone away. Harry laughed and nodded his head in agreement.

"So surgery soon," Harry said as he put on his shoes. I just sat there silent. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He looked back at me.

"Yes," I nodded my head. "And once we're back I'll recover from surgery and then we're going to finish what you started last night," I smiled at him. I didn't want him to be afraid.

"Okay. I can do that," Harry winked at me. I never want him to change.

The doctors came in and took me away. Harry held my hand though the hallway until we got to the red line where he had to leave.

"I love you more than words can describe. You're my euphoria," He said with his watery eyes.

"You'll always be my overture lullaby," I smiled at him and put my hand on his arm. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I could tell that his love for me is real. I can tell it by the kiss.

"See you soon," we said to each other. We didn't want to say goodbye. They rolled me into the OR and I was ready.

~~~Two days latter~~~

I woke up in the hospital bed. Please have my memory, I thought.

Harry ran to me. "Cara! What's the last thing you remember?" He asked.

"I was going under. I remember not saying see you later. I remember you promised the time of my life tonight. Or tomorrow. Whatever," I laughed a little.

"You remember. You have your memory," He smiled.

"When can I get out of this place?" I asked.

"I'll go talk to them," He walked out and left me there. I'm starving. I really want some burgers. In and Out sounds really good. I just want to put all of this behind me.

The doctor advised me to stay for a week in this hospital just to keep an eye on me. I told them I'm leaving and I'll let them know if I'm getting worse. They all agreed since Doctor Howell is now the Chief of surgery. The whole day was a mess of papers. I got them signed and I was out. I fixed my hair so that you couldn't tell where they shaved my head. I got ready for everyone to take a photo of me.

"You look fine," Harry said as he grabbed my waist from behind and looked at me in the mirror. "You ready?"

"I think so," I turned around to face him. I gave him a smile and said, "I hope you're ready for tonight."

"Are you sure you want to do it today? You just had surgery a few days ago. You slept forever," He said.

"That's why I have so much energy. And I woke up to go pee and stuff," I laughed. He made it sound like I was in a coma. "C'mon." I grabbed his hands and my bag. We walked out hand in hand out of the hospital. The photos snapped. Harry had his security help us to our car. Harry had his hand on my waist trying to guide me to the car. The flashes were constant. Harry and I got in the car safely and the car was slow. There was too many cameras around. The swarm moved to the side of the car and we left.

We got back to the house and I got dressed for the club. I put on make up and put on perfume. It was starting to get late and I was ready to go. So was Harry. We got to the club and there was a few camera but not as many that were at the hospital. We got in with no problem and Harry and I went to the dance floor right away. We danced slowly against each other as if we were on drugs, but we were completely sober. He put his hands on my waist as I danced against him. I closed my eyes and just danced. He kept touching me and kissing on my neck. I was so hot. everyone's body heat made the room so warm. I turned around and his head rested on mine. Our lips just centimeters away. I saw Harry bite his lips. I licked mine. His hands wondered from my back to my butt. His hands had a firm grip. We had been dancing quite a bit. Every move I could tell that Harry wanted me more.

"You really are American Candy," I could barely hear him through the pounding music. I smiled at him and put my hands above my head. Harry kept his grip on me as he said, "I fucking love it when you dance like that."

Harry grabbed my head and pulled it to him. I bit my lip and gave him my bedroom eyes. He leaned and and kissed me. I let out a moan and he bit my bottom lip. "Lets go home," He said. We walked out and got the first cab we could. Harry made out with me the whole way. I wanted him right there. We got home and the strip poker started as soon as he closed the door. I knew that he was going to do me right.

After Harry and I finished I was out of breath. I wasn't even bothered by the broken headboard and the broken springs in the bed.I got up and put on Harrys shirt. I went down to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Harry followed me and got him a glass too. "That shirt looks so much better on you," Harry smiled.

"Thank you for tonight," I blushed a little.

"Anytime," Harry winked. "You know I'm not going to stop asking you to marry me," Harry said to me.

"Harry," I sighed. "I told you I need time."

"I think I proved my love for you back there. I mean we broke the bed."

"You broke the bed," I corrected.

"Still," He laughed a little thinking back to it.

"You're buying a new bed by the way. I'm not doing it."

"I say we keep it to remember tonight by," He smiled. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Okay. I'll get a new one," He laughed. "The guys are coming over tomorrow," He said as he put down his water. "They were really worried about you. We all were," Harry looked down.

"Thank you for staying with me. You could have left that night before surgery, but you stayed. Thank you," I said.

"Whatever you want," He walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss. "Night babe," He left and went to sleep on the broken bed. I should sleep too. I have a TV interview tomorrow.

~~~Interview~~~

"So why were you at the hospital?" The girl from GMA asked.

"Well I had a brain tumor and it had to be removed," I explained to her.

"Oh my gosh. We had no idea. What did your fiance say about this?" She asked.

"Well we're not engaged anymore. As I'm sure most people know we broke up for a while after that huge fight and I said no. It's just going to take time. And Harry was about as petrified as me I think," I nodded.

"So last night you and Harry were caught hot and heavy at a club in New York. You two have been hot and heavy in the hospital as well," She mentioned. I felt like my heart was going to explode from embarrassment.

"Um," I tried to laugh to stop from wanting to cry. "Yeah. I just thought that I was going to die and I guess I wanted to feel a little more alive. I mean before the hospital he was treating me like if he touched me I was going to break, but it's his touch that puts me back together. And I just wanted to be normal I guess. There are constantly people wanting to know about me and I understand that, but sometimes it doesn't feel real, and when I'm with him I feel everything. I feel what most people dream of and somehow that crazy feeling makes me feel normal."

"So you canceled the rest of your tour and gave refunds back to your fans. Are you going to pick back up on tour?" She asked.

"I'm actually doing a free show. Where as long as you can fit without it being a fire hazard, you can come. After that break down I've just felt so bad, and I wanted to do something to my fans because they're everything."

"Can you tell us about that fight?" She leaned in.

"Um. No. Sorry that's personal. I might put it in my book, but I'm not sure," I said.

"Okay. Okay. So you're going to preform for us today why don't you head over there for one more song?"

I walked over to the stage they had set up for me. It feels like home when I'm on stage. I feel like a different person. I love it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 53 21
"He's my first love." I told my dad. Those words replayed in Melissa's head every time she thought of her boyfriend, Harry. They were total opposit...
683K 16.7K 57
──── 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 ❛ you will forever be my 𝙖𝙡đ™Ŧ𝙖𝙮𝙨 ❜ īš™đ—Œđ—ˆđ–ŧ𝗂đ–ē𝗅 𝗆𝖾đ–Ŋ𝗂đ–ē 𝗑 𝗋𝖾đ–ē𝗅 𝗅𝗂đ–ŋ𝖾 īšš īš™ 𝗁đ–ē𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅...
1.3M 31.8K 31
"But Bailey you need to promise me." I pulled my head back and looked at her. "Promise what?" "That you'll never let someone's death take over your...
454K 9.2K 64
"you're never going to read this, are you?" ~~~~ Ellie Potts has it all. The friends. The grades. The perfect, stereotypical, Instagram life. ...