ไธ…แ—ฉแ’ชแ›•แ—ฉไธ…แŽฅแฏแ—ด โ˜…ๅฝก[xษชแด€แด แด„สœแด€แด› ๊œฐษชแด„]ๅฝกโ˜…

De meiluluu_

"๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐  ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž..." ... Mai multe

CAST
1!math sucks
2!art comp!
3!french boi????
NEW CAST
4!forgor'd
5!hey emo boi
6!detention
7! gbay kiss
8!the council
9!reki???
10! yay
11!catch me if you can.
12! b-b-b-blocked
13! favor
14!normal day
15! my phone....
16!crimson blood
17! tatakae
18!inspector gadget!
19! physics suck
20!pyro
21!user693469356911
22!dark era (1)
23! dark era (2)
24!dark era (3)
25! nationalities
26!Unnamed
27!reunion?
28!burned lol
29!tutoring
30! nothing changed
31!live laught love
32! daddy issues
33! calm before the storm
34! omg
35! wth..
36!bro-sis 1/2
37!anger
38!picture book
39!just why????
40!CIAO
41!stubborn
42!class.A
43!kiss kiss fall in love
44! mommy issues
45!im a ge-ge-ge-ge-genius
46!zhongli
47!choose wisely
48!popoff
49! arrested
50!delusional
51!life's hard
53! dilema

52!coming!

245 8 5
De meiluluu_

You kinda regretted telling Xiao and venti about past you...

Just after you finished with your story time and they literally had their eyes and mouths wide open from shock.. no exaggeration.

"I see." Xiao broke the silence, taking a deep breath just to let it out shortly after.

"Well- my ears became blind." Venti said, with a neutral expression.

"How is that even a thing?" Xiao looked at his friend confused.

"Anywaysss, let's not dwell over the fact that we have a literal criminal under your roofs and talk about how life is great!" You stated with a big smile trying to ease the tension in the air. Both venti and xiao were looking at you in disbelief.

"Ok."

"Sorry but I just had to say it Xiao, IT MAY JUST BE ME but bosacious really manipulated you."

Where are the sane one when we need them

Venti
Y/N IS BACK SLAY!!!

Thoma
WHAT WHERE WHEN HOW???

Wait brb

Yoimiya
OMG IM SO GLAD MY BESTIE IS STILL ALIVE!!!

Xiao
Why tf would you even think y/n would be dead💀

Heizou
She's a suicidal🤓

Ayato
^What he said

Venti
HIIII ITS ME Y/N USING VENTIS PHONE! IM GLADD YALL MISSED ME!!

anyways. Who tf gave yall the idea of me being suicidal.

Itto
You send me suicidal pick up line on a daily basis 'out of boredom'

Tomo
Same

Yoimiya
Same..

Xiao
.

Venti
And I'd still do it again.

Ayato
Okay But what kind of pick up line are we talking bout?

Itto
"Hey are you train rails cause I wanna lay on you.."

Tomo
"Hey are you death cause I wanna jump into your arms..."

Yoimiya
"Hey are you a knife cause i don't mind being penetrated by you.."

Heizou
Bet she searched that up on Google

Venti
Ew no. The only half decent suicidal pick up line on Google is "Hey are you suicide cause I think about you everyday."

And that's lame af

Xiao
Okay But why did you try to search it up..

Ayato
Oh.

Yoimiya
Y/n... that's concerning...

Itto
It is.

Tomo
It is indeed.

Venti
I was just JOE KING

Yoimiya
Y/n bestie are you okay :(((??

Heizou
When isn't she okay

Venti
I'll burn you

Xiao
Y/n venti wants his phone back.

Venti
No he doesn't.

Xiao
Yes he does. Give it back to him

Ayato
Oh

Yoimiya
Oh

Tomo
Oh

Itto
Oh

Heizou

Breaking the chain cause yall suck👎

Venti
What the flipping fack

Ayato
Now I'm concerned about y/n..

Yoimiya
Dw she's probably having her moment with CIAO

Ayato
By the time that moment has finished she WILL be CIAO!

Venti
Baby CIAO

Itto
LMAOO

Tomo
Life's hard

Thoma
It is.

Heizou
Welcome back Thoma

Ayato
Where tf were you Thoma???

Thoma
Unlike some people I work!

Venti
Why do I feel like this is directed at us...

Thoma
Bc it is!🥰🥰

Tomo
yeah but bro UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WE DONT NEED TO WORK!!!🥰🥰

Ayato
Real

Venti
THE COMEBACK???

Itto
SJHABSHAHAHKSKSLDLAL

(I actually need to work too)

Ayato
Boooo👎👎

Heizou
Imagine needing to work

Thoma
Ihy guys..

ANYWAYS WHERES Y/N???

Yoimiya
She's at venti's

Good news! She's still breathing!!

Thoma
OH

I WAS SO WORRIED THANK GOD

Ayato
Yay

Thoma
Anyways I gotta go back the cafe is full tdy.

Ayato
Good luck ig

Heizou
Oh

Ayato
What.

Heizou
Nothing:)

Tomo
KSKSKKSMSMSMSK

"Y/n we need to talk."

"HAHA. No we don't."

"Yes we do." Xiao let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, as he started going to his room expecting you to follow him.

You did, but mid way he stoped causing you to bump into his back. "HEY-"

"Oh, sorry. I got a text from bosacious."

After hearing that name, you asked if you could see what it was and xiao noded allowing you to peak from beside him.

"Hello Xiao thanks for your cooperation- because of you my plan is now ready to be deployed??? I promissed I'd bring our old friends back and now I'll fulfill that promesse!? WHAT TF DOES HE MEAN. I TOUGH HE WAS MISSING AN ELECTRO DELUSION???"

Your face became pale once you've read the text bosacious sent to xiao, confusion started roaming over you and so was doubt of what he was going to do.

To be honest you didn't totally knew what was on bosacious's mind but it was anything but good, since the time it took him to deploy his plan was long enough. But where tf did he get an electro delusion.

"Y/n.."Xiao noticed that you started panicking from your heavy breaths as he calmly posed his hand on your shoulder as an attempt to lessen your stress.

"... don't worry, I'm sure it will be alright."

"No it won't! The yakashas all had to deal with their karmatic dept, you somehow got over it, indarias bonanus menogias lost their minds and bosacious became a literal psyco!? And now he has your anemo mask with unknown intentions.. I know he's after my parents for watever reason but if he wanted to take his revenge on them he could've done it WITHOUT your Mask??? What the fuck is on his mind I-.."

"Why are you even panicking? Even if he was up to no good what could you do against him?"

Oh...

His words made you think for a bit, Xiao was right, you couldn't do anything against him. It wasn't just lack of force but also lack of informations. And life is also hard as fuck.

"Y/n..." xiao removed his hand from your shoulder to bring you to a hug as he brought your head on his chest hugging you tightly. "Sometimes, you forget that you're still a high school student, and that matters like these shouldn't be troubling you."

"They should tho, who will stop him if not me?"

"Why do you need to stop him anyways."

"Because he's clearly up to no good!?"

"How'd you know that?"

"We both used to be part of the same organization, I know what's his mentality like."

"Didn't you tell me You decided to let the past 'you' behind?"

"Oh... but Xiao!"

He cuted you out, "listen to me, if anything does happen, I'll do my best to protect our friends."

"Aww." You took a deep breath, in and out. Pulling out of his warm embrace to look at his in the eyes, with a smile. "You won't need to."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, nothing will happen." You swiftly took his phone away from his hands and you started running away to exit his place.

"W-Wait! Y/n!?" By the time Xiao realized what was happening, you already left his house, with his phone.

"I probably should be careful to not close up his phone." You were walking at a rapid state as you tried to keep xiaos phone on since you didn't know if he had a password to it.

"He probably does, I mean- he's living with venti so.. yeah!"

Now with his phone on your hand you looked over for bosacious localisation and surprisingly it showed where he was.

"Celestia hotel, I see... well- that kinda complicates my life."

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

10.2K 227 19
[COMPLETE] Aether and Lumine live alone, together, and they just transferred to Liyue HighSchool where people around Teyvat come to find education. A...
15.6K 348 69
Requests are open ( If I don't like the ship I won't write about it though ) I will not be writing : Character x Reader Adult x Minor Smut I will b...
81.6K 3K 28
โ—  ๐Ÿ›’ ห’ ๐—ป๐˜ฆ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ! : @xiaoyk: i hate you sm and i hope you trip in front of everyone @...
5.4K 149 21
xiao x reader , modern au , smau ! โ˜† โ”€ clueless xiao that doesn't know what to do with his little crush โ™ก