CAGES OF LOVE || KIM TAEHYUNG...

By Viera_07

Her blood ran cold, feeling his hand trailing more down to her stomach to her lower abdomen. Her vision turne... More

The beginning
She is Mine
Reserved
Fear or Faith
Voracious Destruction
The Need of Cage
Nothing will be the Same
An UnExpected Turn
Shattered hearts
Treacherous Gentleness
Feel them, Little doll
The first night
Terrifying her
Fear From Me
Say my Name
Stamp of his Name
His embrace
Served her right
Snatched happiness
Will you walk with me
Admiring his smile
His all interest
He is gone..
Entangled
Nothing between us
Where is he
What's stopping you
Hold me
Flames of insanity
Emanating Lust
Stay away
Longing Hearts..
Her care
The Inner Battle
What she want..
Drenched In Desires..
Whispers In the Dark
Wait For Me
Unleashed Fury
You have me
Glimpse of brutality
Writing a Tale
Don't leave
Shape our destiny
Game of Dominance
The havoc she created
Darkness of his arms
The Silence
Leaving her Alone
The New Guest
Her Evil Husband
Author Note
Won't be Good for Us
You're My Heart
A Potent Warning
Ruined Flowers
Destructive Mess
Her serenity
Falling in a Trap
How Dare You
The pool of blood
Note
Do You Know
Igniting Passion
Melting into Each Other
His indelible touches
Sneak peek
A Heartless criminal
Stabbing his soul
The deepest memory
Aren't you tired?
Bittersweet Longing
Soothing for soul
Allure in her Eyes
Hunting past
I'm all yours
Need to stay away
Tears of the Broken
Unidentified Jealousy
Who are you?
Tender Embraces
Hidden Depth
A blossoming Love
The Enigmatic Fear
I'm back
It was just him
A twisted turn..
Unforeseen storm
His burning Madness
Thirst for Blood
Lost Fairytale
The broken Necklace
Ticking hearts
I'll follow you
Done Pretending?
What pain was
His painful Actions
Terrified of Loneliness

Dark clouds

2K 107 12
By Viera_07

"Appa please,"

"NO Y/n , I'm not calling off this wedding." Mr. Park stated sternly

" But at least let Jungkook come back. We will talk to him. We will find any other sol- "

" I said No means No Y/n, I know what he will do if he comes before your wedding. And if he comes, you have to make him stay away if you value me, "

"Why, Appa, why are you doing this to me.. to Us?"

"I'm doing this because I'm selfish. I can't see anything when it comes to my children's safety. And trust me, Taehyung is a very good per- "

" STOP IT, APPA." She first time in her whole life shouted at her Appa.

"I had enough of this. I can't believe you are forcing your decision on me. That too about something as big as my marriage without considering my consent.
You are marrying me off to a complete stranger whom I just saw yesterday. And for what?
My safety....
Really, Appa? "

She looked at Mr. Park as her face twisted into a distorted grimace. He just heard her standing like a statue.

"You are not buying a bodyguard for me. He will be my bloody husband. My life partner. It's such a huge decision, Appa, " She almost snapped at her father for the very first time in her entire life, which immediately brought sharp tears in her eyes, but she knew she needed to say it.

"You know I never saw someone in that way except Jungkook. He is the only person I trust after you with my safety. I never had much interaction with any other man. And you want me to marry someone whose name I don't even know till yesterday, "

She looked disappointed, but not a single word came out of Mr. Park's mouth.

"How can you even trust that stranger? You took that decision overnight and want me to agree with You?
No way. I'm not a child anymore to bob my head at your every command....

I will never do this.... NEVER..."

She let out everything and breathed heavily. She never talked to her father like that. She never raised her voice at him. Tears were continuously shedding from her eyes, turning her vision blurry, but her heart felt light after taking out everything.

He has to know that he can't dump his decision on her head, no matter if he is her father.

Mr. Park was just looking at her with no emotions on his face. He saw her wiping her tears roughly and turned around, walking up to stairs when he finally parted his lips,

" Park Y/n, you have to do this if you ever consider me as your FATHER... "

His words made her turn around. Shock visible on her face. She gaped at her father, who has a stern expression, like determined to what he was doing and saying. He crossed his arms on his chest and continued.

" I have never considered anything before you two. Both of your happiness and safety were always my first priority after your Eomma.

I hope I have some value in your life. I will never give your life to someone I don't trust. I'll never make the wrong decision for you that too about something as big as this. If you ever trusted me and considered me as your father....
Then marry him, " He gaped at her with firm expressions and added.

"And if you don't, then you are free to make your own decisions and do whatever you want to do in your life. The door is always open for you, " He pointed towards the door, and Y/n's soul left her body hearing those words. She turned statue at her place.

"I won't be there, and you can consider me dead after crossing this door.. "
The land under her feet slipped, and her soul terribly clenched hearing those words.. She felt like a hand was wrapped around her neck..

"So you have to make a choice, Y/n. I'm waiting for your answer."
He stated, and her heart shattered in million pieces.. She wasn't breathing. Her whole body turned numb to feel anything. She just stared at her father without blinking.

"And this is the last time we are having this conversation, "
He said before disappearing from her sight, leaving her shutter behind.

***

Next day

She ran downstairs hearing the loud noises, and her body went numb, watching the person standing before her. Her eyes widened when her gaze fell on her brother, who was standing in the middle of the room surrounded by those men while her father was there standing helpless.

"What the hell do you want from us?"

A rough chuckle left from the person's mouth, who was sitting on the sofa crossing his legs on one another on the coffee table, playing with the revolver in his hand.

"Good question, Miss Park, "

The man stood up as his gaurds stood there like a statue. Jaeden was glaring at the man in total black, who had a cunning smirk on his face as he walked towards Y/n with his predatory steps.

"What I want..?" He chuckled deviously and then rubbed his temple with the barren of his gun.

"I heard that My son is not in the country. Great opportunity, isn't it?"
Y/n stared at him with firm eyes as his evil laugh echoed in the hall.

"But I can't do anything to you. He will not like it, now will he? "
The man in his early 50s puked his lips, feigning a saddened expression, but then smiled at her.

"But I can hurt him instead of you?"

Y/n gritted her teeth and glared at the man before her.

"Why can't you leave me alone, Mr. Jeon. My family has nothing to do with you, " She shouted, standing on her ground even when he was standing before her holding a gun. He smirked cunningly, hearing her words.

"Oh, but My family has so much to do with you, Miss Park, " He lowered his body and looked at her amused.

"Specially my son, the one whom you made hate me, " He stated in a rough and low voice.

"I didn't make him hate you. I just showed him the right path, and I'm proud of myself for that. He will never carry on your criminal activities. He will never be like you,"
She firmly stated, making the man clench his jaw as he glared at Y/n, but she stayed rooted to her spot without showing even an ounce of fear and stared straight in his eyes. Cause she knew one thing that he can't touch even a single hair of her body cause he loved his son enough to not harm her.

"Fine.. He will never be like me.. He has his own business like normal businessmen.. He doesn't need to get involved in my world, right?" Joonseok asked, making Y/n slightly furrow her brows..

"He has built his own company just at the age of 25.. No father's support.. Nothing.. Self-made man.. My son is great.. A perfect gentleman unlike me.. isn't he?" He laughed, making Y/n more untidy.
Joonseok leaned closer to match Y/n's height, and she saw a malicious glint in his eyes as his smile turned cunning and dark.

"But how much you're willing to make him good person Y/n.. Or it's just a show-off to portray yourself as a good girl and his well-wisher in front of my son." His voice was terrifyingly low as he dared straight in Y/n's eyes, making her more untidy as her heart beat increased, sensing something obnoxious from the man before him..

"You believe I can destroy his whole career in the business world with the snap of my fingers... What if I wreck his whole Empire,"
Y/n's heartbeat halted completely. She looked at Joonseok bewildered, making him smirk cunningly as his eyes darkened more..

"Will you leave him for preventing him from this loss?" He asked venomously. Y/n mouth opened as she couldn't believe her own ears..

"Y ... You're his F..father.. You can't, " She mindlessly shook her head as a low chuckle left his mouth. Joonseok nodded, thinning his lips while straightening his posture.

"Hmmm.. I'll feel bad for doing this to my son.. But what can I do.. I've no option," He shrugged, grinning at her wickedly. Y/n's stunned eyes continue to peer at him in utter disbelief.

"Y... you can't do this.. " She shook her head.

"Try me.. and I will end this fucking misunderstanding of yours with this worthless life of your precious brother and father," He uttered his venomous words Y/n's heart drop to her stomach.

"If he won't agree with me, then I'll make him agree to do what I want from him.. " He let out, numbing her soul. He smirked, satisfied by her stiffened reaction.

"You snatched my son from me.. How can I let you be happy.. I will also snatch him from you.. Not only him but your other loved ones too.. "

As soon as he let out those words, his man pointed their guns at Jaedan, making Y/n horrified till her core. She looked at them with a stopped heartbeat.

"Tch... Poor guy, your sister doesn't love you enough, my child, " Joonseok chuckled evily.

"Don't you dare Jeon Joonseok, "
Mr. Park death glared at Joonseok, who tossed his head at him and smirked, hearing his voice.

"I love you, father- daughter duo, man.. Fearless but susceptible at the same time, "

A nasty chuckle left Joonseok's throat as he walked towards Mr. Park and then stood before him, hiding his one hand in his pocket while the other was holding a gun.

"I won't... but you know, " He paused and leaned towards him with an insolent smirk.

"I just want your daughter out from my son's life. Not only he and his career but everyone else will be safe if she stops defying me anymore.. I'm enough of playing silly games.."
He smirked cunningly and put his palm on Mr. Park's shoulder, giving it a light sqeeze.

"Good luck, I hope I don't have to visit again, " Saying he turned to throw a glance at Y/n, who was boring holes at him with her furious eyes. Her palms were tightly fisted, and she was fuming in anger that her eyes practically reddened.

"You know very well what you have to do for that. You didn't forget anything, right? If you want to safeguard My son, his career, and your own family.. You can still defy me if you have the courage to face the deadly consequences.. And the first thing I'm gonna do is, " Joonseok paused and looked at Jaedan with evil eyes..

"Finish this poor little creature, " He satisfiedly laughed, receiving Jaedan's furious glare, and then looked at Y/n, who was doing the same. He shook his head, feigning a pityful reaction, and then left from there, followed by his men.

Jaeden scoffed loudly, dusting his clothes and spoke,
"This man is insane. Every time he comes and tries to scare us but does exactly nothing. I'm sick of this, "

"So, you want him to do something, " Mr. Park spoke coldly, staring at Jaeden, who sighed heavily and shook his head.

"And you, Park Y/n. Are you still adamant that you don't want to do as I say, " Mr. Park uttere now staring at Y/n who downcast her eyes defeatedly. Her eyes turned blurry with tears as she felt a heavy pang in her heart hearing her father's discontent and enraged voice.

Mr. Park scoffed and left from there without uttering anything further. Jaeden looked at Y/n and walked towards her. He sighed, watching his elder sister's tears as she had lowered her head. He cupped her cheek softly and made her look up at him.

"It's fine, Noona, I'm always with you, and don't mind, Appa. He is just worried. We can't deny that he must be scared of that man not for himself but for us.. He is not someone we can take easily.. But don't worry, we'll talk to Jungkook hyung.. , "

Jaedan tried to console her as she looked at him with her teary eyes filled with guilt and helplessness. They both knew that he was trying to fake consoling her for now cause whatever Joonseok just stated, he was capable of doing it. Nothing was joke since it was coming from him. She could see that fear in Jaedan's eyes, too...

Her tears turned more heavy watching him like that. But still, he was defending her when he had nothing to do with any of this. He could just blame her and force her to follow what Appa said, but here he was, wiping her tears when a few minutes ago, he was about to lose his life. It's truly frightening to know that he was in the hitlist of Jeon Joonseok, who can attack him anytime and he clearly said just now that he will kill him but still, he cared about her and what she was doing.
More tears fell from her eyes rapidly.

Jaedan felt his chest tightened watching her state as his own eyes slightly turned glossy. He had never seen his mother, but his sister and father were everything for him. He can never see any one of them hurt or sad. As a brother, he felt that protectiveness towards his elder sister, who was the closest person to him. He was afraid, but he never wanted her to be sad cause he knew how much Jungkook mattered to her and how much happy she was being around him.

"I'm sorry. Because of me, you have to - "

"No, I'm sorry I can't protect you, "
He stated, interrupting her and started wiping her tears delicately with his thumb. Y/n clutched his palm and shook her head as heavy tears gathered in her eyes. She removed his hand from her face.

"You don't need to. I'm elder, it's me who should protect you, And I know what I have to do for that "
She spoke, wiping her tears roughly, which made Jaeden frown as he asked,

"What do you mean, "

Y/n's heart clenched terribly, and a painful lump formed in her throat, knowing what she had to do. She gulped the lump, formed in her throat, and stated, putting a heavy waight on her heart.

"I will marry him, "

Jaedan widened his eyes, hearing her words, and only one question stroked his mind, which he voice out instantly,

"But what about Jungkook hyung, "
Y/n's soul terribly sqeezed in pain hearing his question as more tears brimmed in her eyes. Her own words were pricking in her heart as she stated blankly,

"He is not here, and till he will return.. Everything would be out of his control, "

*************

"WHAT?"

Jimin looked at him bewildered. His eyes went wide open as he looked at the person before him.

His domineering body was swinging on the black leather chair in his full sinister glory, sitting right before Jimin, completely relaxed and unbothered even after whatever he had just told him.

" W..wedding, " Jimin stuttered, still not believing as his dear friend just dropped the bomb a minute ago, nonchalantly whirling the paperweight on his desk with a dark and wicked smirk playing on the corner of his lips.

"B..but Tae.. How?.. I.. it's. .."

Jimin choked on his words with his wide eyes, making Taehyung frustrated. He gripped the paperweight and closed his eyes.

"F#cking stop overreacting, Jimin,"

Taehyung glared at him, who still had that stunned expression on his face but hearing Taehyung's words he looked at him sternly and abruptly stood up cause he couldn't let him do whatever he has planned and destroy those two innocent lives.

"What the fuck you expect me to do then. This... This is wrong.. You can't do this to her Taehyung.. She.. she doesn't love you... "
Taehyung abruptly clenched his jaw hearing Jimin's words. A ruinous deadliness started engulfing his dark orbs. His eyes turned venomous and seething as Jimin's last words repeated in his mind. Jimin sighed heavily.

"This is ridiculous Taehyung. You have to move -"

"Get lost!!"

Jimin stare at him when his deep growl echoed in the room as he threw the paper waight away making it crush into tiny pieces somewhere in the corner of room. Taehyung got up from his seat and stormed towards him like a evoked beast, but Jimin didn't even move from his place.

Taehyung grabbed his neck in his one palm and grasped it in a brutal hold, but Jimin just stared at him coldly, not bulging. His eyes were seething venomously.

"She asked for it herself.. She can't back off.. I won't let her, " His voice turned terrifyingly dark and low..

"She is mine.. She will be mine and she has to stay mine.. "
He didn't stated... He stamped those inevitable words on her fate against the will of her own destiny...

His furiously blazing eyes bored holes in Jimin's very existence. Jimin who was quitely gaping at him witnessed that ruthless fire and dreadful darkness stirring in his dark orbs.

Jimin's face slightly turned red as he was blocking his air which made Taehyung to grit his teeth and forcefully shoved him away. Jimin stumbled on his feet and hold his neck trying to catch his breath. He fixed his tie while breathing heavily.

He looked at Taehyung and saw that fetal darkness igniting more rapaciously in his eyes which will only lead towards one thing.. Destruction

"Tae, list- "

"I said fucking Get lost!"

Taehyung shouted out of his lungs causing Jimin to shut completely. He looked down not wanting to anger him more cause his words were only trigger his diabolic monstrous side. A deep sigh escaped his parted lips before he turn around and took his steps towards the door. He clutched the doorknob but halted hearing that deep and cold voice behind him,

"Jimin, "
Jimin turn to look at him and saw him standing at the same spot. He was pinching his brows closing his eyes while the other hand rested on his waist.

"I want every single detail about Park Y/n, till the date.."

Jimin nodded without protesting and a light 'Ok' jump out of his mouth before he left the office, leaving him completely alone.

Taehyung breathed heavily and pressed his palms on the desk bending his body.

The cloud burst outside, making him glance at the window, and he saw the weather turning more dark and hazy. The gloomy, smoky clouds seemed like they were ready to crush anything in their way just like he was doing.

***********

The sound of rain droplets hitting the glass window at uneven speed echoed in her ear as the weather was turning more insatiable outside. The darkness engulfying the sky even in noon was an indication of the raw power of nature.

'An unstoppable force that you can only prepare for and hope you're able to withstand, '

Her swollen eyes watched the rain droplets meeting the glass and sliding down at an abrupt speed, creating a loud pitter patter sound. Lights were scattering on the clouds..

It's been four days since that terrific family dinner night when her life turned upside down just in a few hours. Four days since she had holed up in her room after giving her consent to this wedding.

Jaedan was the one to come in her room from time to time to check on her. She knew he was just worried for her, but what could he do except showing sympathy. She knew her Appa was also worried for her. He was sending food with Jaedan for her every time he visited that she barely ate.

She glanced at her phone, which was laying on the nightstand. Again.... Nothing.

Jungkook hadn't received any of her calls since he left. Her tears fell down on her already soaked pillow as she recalled his face.

That bunny smile.

She smiled with her tears remembering him. Just a few days ago, he was with her the whole day. They had so much fun. He was hugging her here in front of their house. Just a few days ago, she was in his arms at that airport. They were so happy.. He was so happy.. Those moments were so peaceful. He said he'll never leave her.. Then why did he leave now when she needed him the most? Why wasn't he receiving her calls?

Y/n turned and buried her face in the pillow as her tears turned more abrupt. Only if he was here, nothing of this would've happened. He would have never let her cry this much. He would have never let her face any of these things. She wouldn't have been forced to marry anyone. What will she tell him when he returned?

Sobs escaped her mouth as her heart started aching badly.. How would she face him? All she wanted to do right at that moment was to run in his arms and hide herself in his warmth and cry her heart out, telling him her every problem...

"I'll never leave you.. I'll always hold you close to me, "

His soft voice echoed in her ear, and she burst out crying, muffling her sobs in the pillows like always. He always said he would cage her if needed, but he would never leave her.. Then where is he? She never appreciated these words coming from him, but today, she wanted him to cage her.. She wanted him to do as he always said. Her tears turned abruptly painful, recalling his smiling face the last time they parted ways. His words from the airport repeated in her mind, bringing more tears in her eyes. She covered her ear with her pillows to stop his voices, crying hard.

"Please come back, Kook." She cried harder, knowing he couldn't hear her..

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 15.3K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...
89.8K 2.8K 31
Blood was drenching from her wrists, plethora of cuts has happened to bare feet because of continue running through concrete paths and dark Forest. H...
2.9M 124K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...