Red Lights | Minho

By Randomstxy

"These are signs we shouldn't be together." Minho is notorious for avoiding any commitment, so what happens... More

Copyright notice
↪01
↪ 02
↪03
↪04
↪05
↪06
↪07
↪09
↪10
↪11
↪12
↪13
↪14
↪15
↪16
↪17
↪18
↪19
↪20
↪21
↪22
↪23
↪24
↪25
↪26
↪27
↪28
↪29
↪30
Extra #1
Extra #2
Extra #3
Extra #4
Extra #5
Extra #6
Extra #7
Extra #8
Extra #9
Extra #10

↪08

898 46 44
By Randomstxy

Third person
Pov

     "Once again, we're so sorry."

Minho shook his head, refusing to take the apology. The Shins were so grateful that Minho was such an understanding young man. When Miso had cursed him out, the male had shrugged it off and played down the situation with the excuse that she was pissed. We all do some outrageous things when angry. Oh how pleased their parents were. Was he finally growing into a better man?

He even went out of his way to look for Miso and safely brought her to the dinner. Miso was ashamed, Miso was furious, Miso was going to make him pay.

But how?

"Mimi, be a deary and thank the young man," Her dad urged, nudging her a bit towards where a grinning Minho stood.

Miso had to suck her pride in, the dark tint of crimson on her cheeks was very visible even in this fairly lit driveway. She was embarrassed. Things didn't go right for her tonight.

"I'm so sorry Minnie, and thank you for everything, really."

Minho shrugged, spreading his arms apart, inviting her in for a hug. He knew she couldn't decline in as much as she didn't want to even get close to him. "Its understandable, and you're always welcome."

Miso saw the look on her parents' faces, and accepted defeat. She slowly walked over to Minho, scrawling when he engulfed her in a hug. Her frame fit nicely with his, the way his arms wrapped around her felt great, just like Siwon.

Minho instantly pulled away, his breaths quickening, a vague look on his face. One that Miso couldn't quiet understand. She just took a step back, perplexed of his action. But who cares? The brunette just faked a smile and walked over to her parents, who bided goodbye and for him to have a lovely night before leaving.

They got into the car, and drove off. Miso kept looking at Minho. He looked odd, he looked uncertain, he looked scared? As the car drove off slowly, the two kept looking at each other, Miso refusing to break the eye contact and Minho who was frozen.

"Look how cute they are," Mrs Shin's voice broke their stare off, forcing Miso to look away, feigning a shy smile.

"Miso, don't think we're not gonna talk about what happened earlier."

"I know, Dad. I just got carried away by rage."

Her parents hummed, dissatisfied with her answer. It was so unlike their little Mimi, their little treasure, whom they had protected from every evil on earth, she was their one and only.

The brown haired crossed her arms, sinking more into her seat. Minho sure acted strange. What's wrong with the fucker? Hasn't he had a hug before? Lonely fuck.

Minho broke out of his daze, taking sluggish steps to where his car parked. He looked at the mansion afore him, heaving out a sad sigh. When he got into the mobile, he took out his phone, quickly clicking on his call logs, calling an all too familiar number.

After a couple rings his call was finally accepted, loud rap music booming from the background.

"Felix, turn down the music, Hyung is calling," he heard the quokka's loud voice, it took several seconds but the music was eventually turned down. Jisung sighed and then spoke up. "Hyung, what's up?"

"Sung, I'm sad again."

➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡

    Minho hated being alone whenever he was feeling down, that was the perfect time for his thoughts to creep around his head, fucking up his mind. He'd always seek Jisung's company cause they younger was more considerate of his feelings among his friends and had the highest tolerance.

Changbin would make fun of him and tease him by calling him all sort of mummy's pet name. Chan would scold him for his actions. But Jisung would sympathize with him. He felt like he was bothering the younger but couldn't help it. Jisung would always remind him to call him whenever he felt gloomy, he didn't want history to repeat itself. When Minho drank until he passed out. No, he didn't want that. He wasn't a bother.

"Minho Hyung, Hi," Felix beamed when he saw the male behind the door. Without giving Minho enough time to return his greeting, he tugged the black haired into the room. "Jisungie, you have a visitor!" He yelled, causing Jisung to scurry over.

He never expected the older to be here that quick, his apartment looked a like total dump, he didn't have enough time to clean up.

"Minho, you're here!"

"You said I should come over," Minho paused, he looked around, the music thumping loudly. "Were you having a party?"

"I wasn't."

"Jisung and I are having a study date," Felix retorted, sipping on the drink he held, his eyes glistening with the reflected light from the fairly lit room.  He looked at Minho's confused face and snorted. "More like study party. We were supposed to study but got carried away, you should listen to some of these tracks, they're so sick!"

"I'll think of the offer, thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Felix!" Jisung face palmed, he knew the older was being sarcastic but Felix couldn't. Felix never learns no matter how many times Minho had tricked him with his words.

"What? He's nice," Felix frowned, which immediately disappeared. "Hey Hyung, you're smart right?"

"Felix!"

"Jisung!"

The squirrel groaned, Felix can be a talkative. He gave up and proceeded to leave the two alone. What's the point? Felix wasn't even going to let him speak to Minho.

Minho nodded, giving the blonde the affirmation he needed to speak. "Please show us how to solve this," He pulled the older towards their desk. "Sungie and I have been at it for hours."

Minho gave Jisung a sly smirk, he knew the younger never ask him for help when it comes to studying. He used to but since he got into his final year in high school he thinks he's now a big boy and doesn't need his Hyung's help. Jisung pursed his lips pinkish tint on his cheeks, showing how embarrassed he was.

"Sure," Minho agreed. "Sung, c'mon smile, this is easy."

Jisung tried resisting but ended up smiling, when Minho and Felix cooed at him.

This was exactly what Minho needed, for his mind to be distracted, the fact that he thought of Siwon while hugging Miso was mind befuddling, he hated it. Miso needs to go.

Sïx: Lee Felix

-----------• ° -💜- ° •-----------

Double update, cause why not?

Question of the day; what's your favourite drink?

(Pls note that no discriminating on someone's opinion or else your comment WILL be removed.)

Thank you!

Hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments.

Thanks
Cya💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 715 37
"You look just like the boy I saw in my dreams." Jisung jabbed a finger at the blonde's chest. He certainly wasn't expecting the other to grab his ha...
379K 9.4K 18
「COMPLETED」 in this story , minho is in a kpop group called " stary kids " . but later , minho found out that he fell in love with one of his members...
89.7K 4.8K 42
"Be careful with who you choose to take home" A heartbroken Minho meets at his concert an innocent looking guy he hooks up with by the end of the nig...
61.1K 3.4K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...