๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿค๐Ÿง

3.2K 134 41
By yungslimelifee

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

Najah woke up to Boogie not being in the bed so she got up and looked out the window seeing his car was gone.

She then laid back down and called him.

"Yo"

"Where is you at? You ain't say you was leavin' or nun."

"I'm finna come back I had some business to handle. You tryna go to a basketball game later?"

"Matter fact ion even know why i'm askin' I already bought da tickets." He added "Who playin?"

"Shit iono, we just goin' to sit court side fa real." He shrugged "Dis shit was really all Tank idea."

"So Bobbi goin?"

"Yea n some girl Mir fuckin' wit."

"Oh... ian know he had a lil boo."

"You late"

"He ain't tell me. Me n him gone have to have a lil talk cs ion like dis treatment I been gettin' from him."

"Ion think they official a nun like det."

"It's okay imma find out later on. I'm hungry bring me food."

"What you want?"

"Get me a seafood boil from juicy crab. I been waitin' to come back just to get one a them bags!"

"Send me what you want. Fuck you want a seafood boil at 11am fa?"

"I'm just a girl Boogie." She rolled her eyes. "A fat one."

"Don't piss me off this mornin. Oh you wanna be outside cs you got your haircut, such a whore."

"Gone head cuh." He chuckled "You got 3 minutes to send me what you want or ian gettin' you shit."

"Okay, okay!"

She send him her order then he hung up the phone. Najah got up and straightened his room for him then got in the shower.

When she got out she put some pajamas on and went downstairs to see Boogie.

"All you wanna do is sleep." He spoke after kissing her lips. "I woke up too early this mornin."

"Dets exactly why ian wake you up."

"What you go do?"

"Work stuff" He shrugged "Mmm"

"Who gets chicken from a seafood restaurant?"
"Somebody det don't eat det shit."

"It's good youn know what you missin' out on." Najah spoke sitting down. "I'll pass"

As Najah ate she danced while Boogie shook his head. "Damn little lady, you sure can put it away!"

"Dis hoe hittin!"

"Who at da door?" She asked "Iono i'm right hea witchu. Imma go see tho." He responded walking off.

When he came back Mir was behind him.

"Dis is da fastes juicy crab eater I ever seen! She gets down, she don't playyy!" He spoke causing her to stop and look at him. "Fuck you Symir."

"Slow down a li bit it ain't goin' nowhere E'najah."
"Who yo girlfriend is?"

"Ion got no girlfriend, what you tammat?"

"Boogie said you had a girlfriend a sum like det."

"No da fuck I didn't. I said he was fuckin' wit some girl but iono if they official or not. Don't lie I hate when people lie."

"Same shit, who is she? Ian never heard a shawty."

"Dis girl I been spininn' fa a li minute. You know I got trust issues n shit na so I be kinda cautious wit who I bring around. She cool tho, ion get no weird vibes from ha."

"What's her name?"

"Why, nosy?"

"Just wanna know. I mean you finna have me around her anyways."

"Her name Nasia."

"Can I see her?"
"You fuckin' worrisome." He responded taking his phone out his pocket. "Why you come over here for?"

"Mind yo business n stay inna child's place." Boogie spoke. "Asaad... shut up nobody was talkin' to you. She's cute tho Mir." She responded as he showed her a picture.

"Yea she pressure fasho. Can you be nice to ha? Ion want you to run my shawty away."

"Mmhm only cs you asked in advance. If ion like her vibe she gone know."

"Mmcht chill"

"I'm chillin' I just want you to know if ion like her attitude imma let her know so tell her keep it cute."

"Get yo girl bro, why you gotta be a bully all da time fa?"

"Det ain't my girl."

"Exactly n ian even no bully dets just wit anybody. Don't try to come around n you got a stank ass attitude. I'm cool if she cool around me n Bobbi." Najah shrugged

"She is cool E'najah I just told you det."
"Okay and we'll see soon."

Najah wasn't even trying to be rude or a bully she just didn't want somebody new coming around messing up their night.

•••

When the game was over the six of them went out to a private dinner at a high end restaurant downtown.

Najah put her hand on Boogie's print under the table causing him to look at her. "Chill" He spoke lowly.

"Let's go to the bathroom real quick." She spoke in his ear. "You tryna get us kicked out?"

"No- never mind forget it Asaad cs you scary as fuck right now."

"You been drinkin' E'najah. It's crazy det you really think i'm finna go do sum witchu right na."

"What me being drunk gotta do with anything Asaad?"

"Ian drunk so dets wrong. In my eyes doin' sum witchu while you drunk n i'm not wrong as fuck."

"Whatever" She waved him off moving her hand.

They were talking lowly and everybody was in their own conversations so nobody really heard them.

"I got you tomorrow tho." Boogie spoke after kissing her lips. "Fuck tomorrow"

"Eat yo food n just vibe like errbody else fa you blow me."

"Alright Asaad" Najah responded resting her head in her hand. "Najah" Bobbi spoke

"Huh?"

"Come to the bathroom with me ion wanna go by myself."

"Okay" She responded getting up to go with her.

"What you think about Nasia?" She asked "She ain't said much of nun to us. Maybe she not comfortable a sum n dets okay."

"But I do feel like we cool people det you could be comfortable around." Najah added

"Yea me too. If Mir really like her, he'll bring her around more often."

"Maybe, I wanna fuck but Boogie act like he can't touch me cs I been drinkin. I literally gave him permission ian even drunk fa real I know what's goin' on."

"Tell him you never gone talk to him again n don't talk to him til tomorrow, det shit works every tike."

"Bitch he don't care about no tantrum he a grown ass man he gone laugh in my damn face."

"Oh you got one a them? Hate det fa you girl."
"Yea me too."

After both of them used the bathroom they washed their hands and left out. When they got back tk the table the rest of their food was there waiting on them.

"You good?" Boogie asked then she shrugged her shoulder at him. "Why y'all was inna bathroom fa so long?" Mir questioned

"We was talkin' at first." Bobbi responded "Bout what?"

"Don't matter, mind yours Symir." Najah spoke

"Ite imma let you have it right na but TRUST you will be dealt with." He pointed "Mmhm"

"Lemme taste yo food." Boogie spoke trying to take her fork. Since he was gonna pay for it she just ket him try some without saying anything.

"I did sum?" He asked then Najah shook her head. "Talk"

"No"
"So why you actin' like det?"

"Ian actin' like nun."

"Ite Najah"

"Oh my god Tank look!" Najah pointed causing him to look in the direction she was pointing in. She quickly snatched a piece of chicken off his plate and bit it.

"Mmcht ain't shit over there. Why you stealin?" He asked making her laugh. "I wanted on but I knew you was gone say no."

"Dead ass wrong."

"Why you not talkin' to us?" Bobbi asked Nasia.
"Umm ion really know y'all so iono what to say."

"Youn gotta talk to they mean asses." Mir spoke

"Nobody being mean we just tryna get to know her, damn."

"Ion feel like y'all being mean... I just don't get a welcoming vibe from y'all."

"Just stop talkin' Nasia." Mir shook his head knowing how this was about to go. "First of all we haven't even done anything to really be able to welcome you into. So how the fuck we give you that?" Bobbi asked

"Why you gotta be so rude? You asked me why I wasn't talking and I told you. Maybe you should fix your face and somebody would wanna talk to you."

"You don't look approachable at all like come on now." Nasia added "Y'all needa chill." Najah sighed

"On god"

"Imma just go cs clearly ian wanted here. Call me later on Mir." Nasia gathered her things then got up from the table. "Hold on" Mir spoke getting up to follow her.

"Bae you needa apologize to her."

"Ian say nothing wrong tho. I was just tryna have conversation wit shawty n she- said what she said."

"Tammat we not welcomin. Bitch we went to a basketball game, was I posta sit in your lap n talk to you? Da fuck."

"Whole time we been here she ain't said shit to us. I just wanted to know why n she just had to drag shit." Bobbi continued "All dis really got blew out of proportion." Najah spoke

"There they go right there, you gone apologize?" Tank asked "No"

"Ite bro"
"Nobody yo bro."

"Okay"

Mir and Nasia came back to the table and sat down leaving an awkward silence.

"I didn't mean to offend y'all I just don't feel like y'all want me around." Nasia explained "We don't even know you. I was just tryna get a conversation started witchu. Da whole time we been in here you only been talkin' to Mir."

"Sheon gotta talk to y'all."

"Symir you told us to be nice and I was tryin' to. Why bring somebody around if youn want us to talk to them?"

"How 'bout we just all go home n call it a night? Cs this honestly givin' me a headache."

Najah felt like the conversation was petty and she didn't wanna keep sitting in an awkward position.

"Dets cool" Bobbi responded

--

As Boogie tried to lay on Najah she moved his head off her.

"You been ignorin' me since last night, wassup?"

"Nun Asaad"

"It is sum, tell me what I did." He responded kissing on her face causing her to smile a little.

"You didn't do nun to me Asaad i'm okay."

"It's cs ian wanna fuck you?"
"No" She shook her head. "Yes it is."

"I know you won't drunk, drunk but you was drinkin' n ion think det shit right."

"Okay. Det was yesterday, today is a new day so leave it in the past cs ian worried 'bout it nomo."

"Don't go to sleep mad at me nomo."

"I wasn't mad I was just irritated a little bit. My head was hurting and everybody was just doing the most last night."

"Nah you was mad I'm already knowin. I'm finna make it up to you tho." He responded pulling her to the edge of the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.2K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.
16.4K 505 37
Do you remember How we used to talk? You know We'd stay on the phone at night 'til dawn Do you remember All the things we said? Like, I love you so...
285K 9.1K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.
3.3M 120K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด