I thought you loved me

Da Weirdo_nextdoor612

Audrey Harper is a 21 yeah old girl who hasn't been in school for a while. When she finally gets accepted at... Altro

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Notice
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter fifteen

8 1 0
Da Weirdo_nextdoor612

When we got there Alex jumped out and ran around the parking lot screaming random things. I tilted my head as I watched him run around like a crazy person. I burst out laughing as I got my things out of the car.

I love that about him. That he's never afraid to have fun. Or express his weird side.

I glanced up and saw Hunter looking at Alex with a raised brow. " Alex!" He yelled and Alex stopped. " what the hell is wrong with you?!" Hunter shouted. " nothing my dear friend. " Alex replied patting Hunter on the shoulder with a smirk. Hunter pushed Alex's hand away and turned to me with his arms folded. " so what's the plan?" He asked. " let's see how good you are at mortal combat" I said with a smirk, giving him a challenging look as I tossed the bag at him. The sound of coins clanking against eachother caught the two's attention and braught music to my ears.

" what is in here?" Alex asked
" toucans" I replied.
" as in for the games?" Hunter asked and I nodded.
" wow how did you get that many?" Alex asked surprised. I shrugged and gave them a smug smile
" well employees get 20 toucans free everyday and if you work over time you get an extra 5" I said and they looked at me confused.
" how many are in here?" Hunter asked. " 900" I said and their jaws dropped.
" you worked whole summer for this?" They asked stunned and I nodded. " it was supposed to be for my sister and I but change of plans I guess" i I simply shrugging my shoulders.

I spun around walking to the door " are you not coming?" I asked turning my heard to see them. Hunter shook the bag with confusion still clear on his face whilst Alex looked at him. I playfully rolled my eyes at their behavior and just continued walking.

***

After beating all of them and still having 700 coins left. I laughed as they glared at me. Hunter looked as if he wanted to rip the game out and throw it somewhere. Alex looked at me and I could just see the lightbulb above his head. " winner buys food!" He declared. " no!! I did not agree to that!" I protested but my protest was unheard as he marched out with his hands behind his head.

I glanced over at Hunter and I swear I saw him smile for a second. He kept a straight face and walked slowly past me. He stopped and glanced at me then scoffed and left. Who does he think he is? Oh wait this is because he's a sore loser. That's it. I smirked as I followed but it dropped as I remembered my bank account. " shit" I mumbled and followed them.

When I found them they were in the line at a pizzeria. Oh . I thought, surprised. But I'm not complaining. I just thought that they would go to a expensive store that costed diamonds for a bread roll.

I walked in and the amazing aroma filled my nose. There were families sitting at tables and in booths talking and laughing. They looked so happy. I bumped into a wall and groaned. Wait walls aren't this soft and they dont smell like white musk. I lifted my hand and poked it. " it's so soft." I said and grabbed it with my hand.

A throat was cleared and I looked up and was met with striking green eyes. I narrowed my eyes. Why the hell is he looking at me like that? He raised a brow and my eyes widened as realization struck me. I looked down to my hand to see that I was groping his left pack. ( as Iris would say " man boob" ). I pulled my hand away as if it was a disease and gave him an embarrased smile. " sorry" I whispered. He rolled his eyes and turned around.

I stood there embarrassed and looked around awkwardly. My eyes then fell to my right hand. Why was it so soft though like it wasn't too soft but like damn. I wonder how toned his abs are. As that thought crossed my mind the memory of him at the pool shirtless when he saved me, left me red and heated as a smile formed slowly on my face. " Audrey what do you want?" Someone asked. " toned abs" I muttered but my eyes widened and I looked up.

The cashier was staring at me puzzled as well as the two boys infront of me.
I covered it with a laugh. " I- um-what was the question?" I asked and Alex looked at me then back at the cashier " can we just get cheese and pepperoni please" Alex said and gave his card. I rushed to my bag but he put his hand over mine. " it's okay I got it. Maybe you should worry on getting those abs" he said with a wink. With wide eyes I aggressively shook my head. " no thank you" I said.

***

After we were served Alex started a conversation. " so what do you prefer comedy or action" he asked " romcom" I said and they looked at me weirdly. " you're weird " he admitted. " nah, I'm limited addition " I said and Hunter rolled his eyes. How many times has he done that today. " you're not funny" he stated looking at me with a challenging glare. " that's okay because you look funny enough for both of us." I said giving him a sarcastic smile.

" so have you ever drank?" Alex asked " no and I'm not planning to anytime soon. My dad has like a million rules and no drinking is one of them. He says that we wont be able to handle it and I think he's right.-" I was cut off. " do you ever shut up" Hunter interrupted " no because God gave me a mouth to speak my mind" I said to him. " well then can I speak mine?" He asked and I gestured kindly for him to go ahead.

"Do you always grope men?" He asked " what kinda question is that?" I asked stunned." well you are one weird bitch I must say. You talk more than most , you have a staring problem according to Elijah , you grope people and you seem interested in certain body parts" he said and I looked at him confused " what do you mean body parts?" I asked and he looked at me with a cocked brow. " in the line we asked what you wanted and you said ' toned abs ' " he stated and I glared " my mind just happened to wonder there sometimes. Plus how do you know I wasn't just thinking that I should get toned abs? A-also all girls like them" I asked

Alex sat quietly eating his pizza as he watched the conversation between Hunter and I. He was being such a quiet 5 year old this whole time. Good boy.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
95.3K 3K 44
Aaron has everything. He even knows other people that do. But he notices one girl out of every other girl that is different. She looks like she has e...
9.1M 217K 41
After having his heart broken by Hailey Tucker, the player, Alex Parker transfers to a new school as far away as possible from her. Two years later...
1.8K 119 34
Angela Nicole Grace is your average senior in high school who flies under the radar. Decent grades, no real popularity status. Just normal. That is...