๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

Por yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. Mรกs

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ

3.4K 135 38
Por yungslimelifee

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗔𝘀𝗮𝗮𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 | 𝟮𝟮

Since it was valentine's day Boogie planned something special for him and Najah. To him it was a holiday for girls so he didn't expect anything from her in return.

"I'm so tired." She spoke as they walked into her apartment. Najah cut on the light and looked up before turning around to look at him.

"I hear music, you hear music?"

"Yea I hear it. Let's go see what you got goin' on back hea." He spoke grabbing her hand.

"Lemme turn dis light back off n turn it back on just incase i'm trippin." She spoke as they entered the room.

"Nah yeen trippin, dis really real."

"Iono what to say. Thank you so much my handsome chocolate mannn!" She dragged out then gave him a kiss.

"You welcome"

"And I think you know, what you doin' to my mind n my soul." She sang to the music that was coming from her bathroom.

"Aww the bathroom is so cute Asaad. You such a sweetheart."

"I try, I try. You tryna get in?"
"Mmhm" She nodded

She unzipped her lululemon top and let Boogie take it off leaving her in a bra.

"They say i'm nasty cs I wanna lick yo ass." Boogie rapped making her laugh. "Iono what you laughin' fa."

"Oop- my bad gangsta."

After she was all the way undressed she got in the tub and waited on him. Najah rested her hed in her hand with a smile on her face while watching him get undressed.

"Yo luh creepy ass." He joked getting in with her. "Hmm put my hair up."

Boogie gave her a hair tie then she put his hair in a messy bun. He then pulled her onto his lap and kissed her lips.

"Imma have lipstick all on me."

"Good..." She spoke going down to his neck.

"Ready?" Najah asked getting on her tippy toes. Boogie nodded then she put his penis inside her while tongue kissing him.

"Mmm" He groaned

He put his arms under her thighs and gripped her butt cheeks. "Fuck"

Later that day...

"Asaad I got you something too. It's not as extravagant as what you did for me but it's sum."

"I'm happy with whateva Najah."
"Okay"

"I made you as basket and I got you a Versace robe to match mine with your name on the back."

"Lemme see- you all in my gift bag back." He chuckled pushing her back a little. "Sorry" She laughed

Boogie took the robe out then put it on before looking in the mirror. "Dis fye I preciate you."

"Mmhm see what else in there."

"Really? I'm a grown ass man." He straight faced her holding up the box of fruit snacks. "Every time I have em you eat em all so now you got your own."

"Shit taste better when it's yours dets why. Come gimme some suga."

Boogie was used to females always taking from him and never getting anything in return. With Najah everything was different, she always gifted him big or small she wanted him to feel appreciated also.

"You always lookin' out fa a nigga." He spoke kissing her. "Cs you deserve it boo."

"I got one more thing fa tonight tho, you hungry?" He asked "Hell yea"

"Got a chef comin' 'bout an hour. Put you on sum cute, you can't come out the room til I say so."

"Mmcht you know I wanna know what's goin' on dets messed up Asaad."

"It's gone be worth it i'm tellin' ya."
"Okay imma try not to come out."

"Ite"

Boogie got up from her bed and went in his bag to put his outfit on. They weren't leaving the house but he still wanted them to look nice for pictures.

"Yo?" He asked picking up his phone not looking at the caller id. "So ion get no happy Valentine's day or no gifts a nun?"

"Who da fuck is dis?" He asked "Sydney... you know my voice nigga."

"Fuck offa my phone."

He hung up the phone then Najah looked at him trying to figure out who was on the phone.

"Who was det?"

"Syd playin' on my phone n shit."

"So why you pick up?"
"Ian know it was her."

"Mmm" She nodded slowly while putting her dress on. "Don't fuck up my day wit det Asaad."

"Ian say shit. Don't worry 'bout her she on some weird ass shit."

"Alright"

--

Once Najah was able to come out the room she started giggling. The living room was nicely set up with pillows for them to sit on and a table to eat at.

"I hope you ready fa round two later on cs you did yo big one today boo."

"I'm glad you satisfied. You ready to eat?"
"Hell yea"

"Where da drink?" She asked "Iono some typa wine Mir told me to get." He responded putting Taylor Port on the table.

"Wine be havin' me chill, dis cool." She shrugged

"Ion drink wine but we gone see what it's hittin' on. Pour us some."

"How much you want?" She asked grabbing the bottle along with a wine glass. "Half way"

"K, why I feel like you know my whole life n ion really know shit about you?"

"Cs i'm all about you. Weon gotta talk about me. Dis yo world i'm just livin' in it fa real."

"Ion everything to be about me all the time. I wanna talk about you too. Ian no self centered person Asaad."

"What you wanna know?"
"Tell me 'bout your childhood or sum."

"Ain't much to say 'bout it. I grew up wit two parents, they was toxic sometimes but they loved each other. I live inna decent neighborhood til I was grown then I had to upgrade n shit."

"Then I put my parents inna decent crib. They don't live out here nomo tho."

"You such a thoughtful person. You ever just care for yourself?"

"Sometimes but i'm good tho so ion be needin' to do too much fa myself."

"Okay well just make sure you good before you do anything for anybody else. Gawd I love lamb chopssss!"

"Back to you tho, how you doin' mentally?"

"I'm good mentally, physically, allat. I'm really just chillin' right na I can't complain 'bout shit. You know how yeen got no issues in life you just be livin' ca you got to?"

"Yea" She nodded "Dets how I feel right na. I really just be bored as fuck but you be makin' me feel betta." He responded making her smile.

"As I should."

About two hours later the two of them were past drunk.

"Mir you set us up!" Najah spoke "Hoe is you naked?" He scrunched his face up.

"Dets not da point. Wine ain't posta get you drunk like dis. What da fuck was in there?!"

"Dets, det yea fa real." He chuckled "N Boogie passed out, pussy put his ass to sleep buenas nochessss!"

Boogie opened his eyes then put her in a headlock. "Don't let Mir get you fucked up luh girl."

"Chill out twin." He chuckled "Tell Mir you gone call him back tomorrow we goin' to sleep."

"We goin' to sleep Mir. Imma talk to you later."
"Bet"

"I'm so drunk I just don't even know what to do with myself right now." Najah spoke after hanging up. "Go to sleep, good night."

"Night"

Boogie kissed her lips then she laid her head on his chest and put her arms around his stomach.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

34K 1K 17
You grabbed my hand at my lowest.
542K 25.3K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
285K 9.1K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.
1M 33.1K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.