My Crush || SEUNGJIN

By babyinniebread1

It started off as a crush, but it ended up like this... What happened? Kim Seungmin, a sophomore in highschoo... More

โ‘ 
โ‘ก
โ‘ข
โ‘ฃ
โ‘ฅ
โ‘ฆ
โ‘ง
โ‘จ
โ‘ โ“ช
โ‘ โ‘ 
โ‘ โ‘ก
โ‘ โ‘ข
โ‘ โ‘ฃ
โ‘ โ‘ค
โ‘ โ‘ฅ
โ‘ โ‘ฆ
โ‘ โ‘ง
โ‘ โ‘จ
โ‘กโ“ช
โ‘กโ‘ 
โ‘กโ‘ก
โ‘กโ‘ข
โ‘กโ‘ฃ
โ‘กโ‘ค
โ‘กโ‘ฅ
โ‘กโ‘ฆ
โ‘กโ‘ง
โ‘กโ‘จ
not an update but pls read ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
โ‘ขโ“ช
โ‘ขโ‘ 
โ‘ขโ‘ก
โ‘ขโ‘ข
โ‘ขโ‘ฃ
โ‘ขโ‘ค
โ‘ขโ‘ฅ
โ‘ขโ‘ฆ

โ‘ค

209 7 3
By babyinniebread1

I woke up to Hyunjin sitting on the other side of the bed. 'Have I been sleep for to long?' I thought.

"Hyun..?" He turned to my direction. His face looked drained like he hadn't slept in ages.

"Yes Min." Hyunjin said.

"W-What time is it? Have I been sleep for to long? I could go if you want me to."

"No it's fine it's 2:30. You can't go out this late." He said and turned the other way.

I could tell he didn't want to talk and I wouldn't pressure him to. Was it bad that I wanted to know though?

I just nodded and turned the other way. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages, 18 missed calls from unknown number. "Who is calling my phone this many times?" I mumbled.

Hyunjin turned over. "Who's calling you?"

"I didn't think you could hear me. It's an unknown person. Probably spam." I shut my phone off.

"Seungmin do you like cuddles? Or hugs?" I blushed. The thought of even cuddling him kills me. What would he even want to cuddle with me for I mean look at me.

"Yes, perhaps with people I know." I sat up.

"Well could we maybe, cuddle? It's totally up to you I don't mind if you don't want to."

"Sure, It's not gonna kill me." He smiled, I laid back down. I felt hands around my waist and I knew that I was gonna puke. In the morning I will be embarrassed as shit,  probably silently crying, but right now I needed this.

"Don't be so tense. I'm sure friends do this often." He smiled innocently.

That's the term I hate. "Friends" because in my head I think something totally different. Hyunjin doesn't even know how I feel about him and it sucks. He will never like my so maybe I shouldn't feel this way.

!!!

Are you guys really surprised what happened in the morning? You shouldn't be.

I tried so hard to hold my tears in. I was so embarrassed, who does that with their crush? It wasn't that deep but "friends" don't do that type of stuff. I can't help but think, what if he does like me? What if the whole entire time he did? Gosh I let my thinking go to far, there is no chance.

"Seungmin just come out the bathroom please. We're friends now, it wasn't that awkward I promise." He chuckled.

"Hell no!" I couldn't face Hyunjin after last night. It was so embarrassing, the only person who could get me out of the bathroom right now was Sunoo. I missed my brother so much, he comes back on Friday which is 2 whole days away.

"Minnie please, you cannot stay in there forever."

"Watch me." Im not coming out of this bathroom,  I will not face him.

10 minutes later I was getting really tired, But I'm sticking to my word.

"Seungmin? Are you still in there? Come out already. I promise nobody is judging you. Plus, school is today and you cannot miss any more lessons."

Oh so that's his way of getting me to come out. I'm pretty sure everyone on the planet could figure out how obsessed I am about getting into a great college. Not even great the best in the country. If I don't get it this could be the end of it for me.

"Fine, but take me home." I frowned and got up off of the floor.

I unlocked the door and he opened it. "What was so urgent that you needed me to come out."

"What's so urgent is that your in my bathroom in my house."

"So what? It's not like I asked to be here and you let me." I frowned.

"Fair point."

"Can't you just take me home already? I honestly just want to go." He just chuckled.

I know I haven't mentioned it but, I still wanna know what happened to him yesterday. Maybe it was none of my business but I still want to make sure he's okay. Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait. Why am I acting so soft right now? I have to remember that Hyunjin is just a friend, nothing more. There's nothing that will change it.

"Look. This may be a game to you but it isn't to me, just take me home please." I begged and he finally gave in. It seemed like he didn't want me to go. There I go again, assuming the most.

"You know you owe me right?" I scoffed and got in. His house was surprisingly smaller for a mansion. Almost like a miniature penthouse.

"I don't owe you shit." He laughed and I showed a faint smile.

The ride was short but we talked the most we can before I arrived. I wasn't sure how my mom was going to react, she was probably going to ground me and give me a whole lecture about how me spending time with my friends is taking away my knowledge. Asian moms am I right?

"Thank you Hyunjin, for everything. I haven't been friends with you for long but I truly think of you as a close friend of mines. So thank you for everything." He smiled.

"Seungmin I don't need your thank you's. My friends deserve the best especially you. What happened was uncalled for so please just take what I gave you okay?" I nodded and got out.

I tip toed into my house trying to be careful so I wouldn't disturb my mom. I secretly trying not to get caught if that makes sense.

"Kim Seungmin." I heard my moms voice say. The lights turned on.

"Come here right now, you know exactly what's happening."

"Eomma~ it was a honest mistake. I studied over at Jisung's I promise we did nothing else, because we have a test later."

She looked at me in disbelief. I'm not sure if she bought my lie I mean I wouldn't ether.

"Really? I called Jisung's mother and she explained that you guys were out with some other guys. Care to explain?"

I stayed quiet. I had no lies to tell, it's the same thing over and over again.

"Grounded for 2 weeks. I don't want to hear any excuses."

"What? Why? You've didn't even listen to what I had to say."

"Ridiculous. Also how'd it go with your dad? Did everything work out just fine?"

"Are you serious? I don't even want to talk about him right now."

"Min, give him a chance. He has changed a lot over the years. I know you won't get to at attached and close with him so quickly but please make an effort just like he is."

If only she knew. I felt like exposing everything that happened, but then she would find out about Hyunjin and Minho.

The thing is, I never told my mom about my sexuality. She still thinks I'm Straight and has been trying to set me up on dates with girls from rich families. Don't get me wrong, my mom has gained a great amount of money and we're doing amazing. But she wants more money and the family is willing to offer a lot just for that one date to happen.

They said they would give me some time to think on it, which is the reason why my mom has been trying so hard to make me agree. She knows how I am about saying no, when it comes to her I would do anything because she did a lot for me and Sunoo growing up. She uses that against me which is why I won't do it. I don't even like girls so why would I?

"I don't trust him. I never will, It doesn't sit right with me becoming close with a man that sat there and abused you and my brother constantly? You are the insane one for letting him back into our life."

"Do not bring up the past. Look forward to the future, your father is changing and your not doing anything good by bringing that all back on him. It wasn't really his fault to begin with."

"I seriously cannot believe you." Those were my final words and I left the room.

"Make you being grounded 3 weeks!" She yelled and I went upstairs.

I slammed my room door shut and sat in the corner of my bed.

"Dial Jisung, just dial him." He's the only one that actually cares.

"Hello?" Jisung said over the phone.

"Can we talk please. I'm really upset right now I could use a friend."

"Sure what's up?"

"My mother grounded me for 3 weeks to start off. Which means no more staying after school or no more going to your house. Apparently it's ruining my education so I have to act like I care."

"Damn, Kim seungmin why? You have one job we could've easily played it off."

"Don't turn the around on me. We would've gotten away with going out if it wasn't for your mom calling my mom telling her that I wasn't at your house. Infact she told her we both weren't there."

"Gosh. I'm already in so much trouble so I don't blame you. My mom took away all my time from Minho and I can't see him anymore."

"She knows?"

"Yeah, she saw him sneaking through my windows on the camera. Surprised she kept her cool until the morning though."

"I still haven't told my mom. Now she wants me to get closer to my dad because he's trying to make an effort to be apart of my life again."

"Sunoo will lose his shit for real. Have you been in contact with him?"

"No they take phones every night. There is no Wi-Fi out there and they're always doing challenges and other activities in the day time. He is always busy."

"Well about your dad thingy. I say no, he has done a lot of messed up shit in the pass but him almost murdering his own child has gone to far. And I refuse to believe your okay from all of it because I know your not."

"Obviously I'm not."

"You should get ready for school. I'll be late today."

"Alright see ya." He said bye and I shut off my phone.

I put on a long sleeved shirt, a cloth vest on top, with white sneakers. Was this really what was in style these days?

Jisung always complained about how I dressed like an old grandma so I wanted to try something new.

I quickly brushed my hair and brushed my teeth, I grabbed my phone to check the time.

'8:45' It said. "Shit I'm going to be late." I said. I grabbed my school bag and ran downstairs.

"Son don't forget. You must be at home by 5:00pm. I won't expect you to be any later then that right?"

"Yeah sure whatever bye." I sighed and just walked out the door.

Biking would've been easier but, my bike is in the shop so for now I'm forced to walk. 10 minute walk won't be that bad right?
———————————————————————-

Tee Hee Tee hee Tee hee omg that was cringyyyyy.

How do you guys feel about Seungmin's Dad coming back into the picture?

Sunoo will return and you guys will learn more about him don't worry.

I tried to make this chapter longer but my chapters aren't that long so pls bare with me.

Thoughts?

1918 words 🥟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 995 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
122K 244 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
263K 40K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
316K 10.8K 30
Nova Moore always does the right thing. She's always made the grade and she's finally reaping the benefits. Until she wanders to where she probably s...