I'm really weak|haikyuu

By actuallyilikecat

Kobayashi Aotori, who used to be an 'ordinary guy' in the volleyball club, isekai to be a 'volleyball genius'... More

01|won't play volleyball
02|becoming a protagonist
03|the soaring power
04|the training method of a genius
05|encounter
06|beautiful misunderstanding
07|i like volleyball the most
08|self-taught
09|daily life at shiratorizawa
10|dynamite and grand king
11|Kindaichi bizzare adventure
12|so embarrasing
13|best actor
14|bastard
15|the cat and the crow
16|his weakness
17|a proper match
18|interhigh preliminary
19|thick filter
20|a serious services
21|public opinion
22|it's all Ushijima fault
23|team bonding or beating
24|Ushijima whats wrong with you
26|the end
27|an accurate spike
28|team bully
29|tutor
30|sunset glow
31 Aotori on the past
32|save me
33|libero killer
34|caterpillar
35|who?
36|whimsical thought
37|Tendou-sensei class
38|lie
39|self-centered
40|reliable
41|anxiety
42|in-depth understanding
43|are you nervous?
44|hunting eagle
45|it's okay
46|look around
47|dives
48|awesome
49|have you asked me?
50|Aotori solo travel

25|dominate the court

2.8K 145 4
By actuallyilikecat

Everyone in Karasuno in the audience was attentive. They looked at Kobayashi Aotori on the field. His short dark blue hair was tied up with a hair rope at the back. At this moment, he was half squatting and always showed a careless smile. His face was expressionless at the moment, and his brown eyes were focused on the arena in front of him.
——It’s completely different from the previous momentum in the Karasuno volleyball club.

Hinata Shoyo and Kageyama Tobio were sitting on the side, each one more serious than the other.

Hinata: Mr. Dynamite’s official competition... what will it be like?

Kageyama: By the time he reached high school, to what extent had his strength grown?
————
No matter what other people think, Aotori's mind in the venue is unknown. At this moment, all he can see is the volleyball in his hand.

Everyone's eyes followed the volleyball, and Seijoh's libero stared at Kobayashi Aotori's movements with a stern expression.

Suddenly his breath hitched.
Because at the moment when Kobayashi Aotori jumped, in that brief second, he found that the opponent's attention was not on the volleyball in his hand, but looking at him intently——
When he met those narrow brown eyes, he felt his heartbeat speeding up.
coming soon!
"Bang——!!"
A loud noise exploded in next to Watari who was half-crouching with a stunned look in his eyes.

"Watari-chan! Don't mind!" Oikawa Toru's voice pulled him back in time. He took a deep breath and nodded to the other party, but his heart felt a little bleak.

Could it be that I...will never be able to catch the ball from Kobayashi Aotori?

On the other side, the owner of such a beautiful shot was unfazed. On the contrary, Tendou said loudly: "That's a beautiful shot~ Aotori-chan!"

This was a perfect serve, and the Shiratorizawa support group took it for granted. They seized this opportunity, raised their loudspeakers, and shouted the name of Kobayashi Aotori.
Ito shouted the name of Kobayashi Aotori with shining eyes, feeling excited in her heart: Aotori! Aotori!

——Nishinoya was shocked, he suddenly grabbed Yachi beside him with a look of excitement on his face. The surprised girl trembled and bumped into Nishinoya's excited and shining eyes:
"Just now! Just now, he was serving the libero on the opposite side! Right?"

She quickly said: "Yes, yes... Kobayashi-san always serves the opposite team libero every time he plays in a match... Haven't you watched the game video and the audience interview... …?”

"Ha! It is said that this guy is trying to directly defeat the opponent's libero mentality and completely collapse the opponent's defence! He is so arrogant and handsome that makes people angry!" Tanaka's rough voice sounded, and he clenched his fists excitedly as he spoke.

Kobayashi: No, it’s just an ordinary serve, but maybe because I’m too weak, or maybe because I’ve practised too much with the libero in the team, I can’t help but send it to the libero (crying)…

"Wow!! I want to play with him!!" Nishinoya suddenly laughed loudly:
"I declare that I have begun to like Aotori! I want to see if he will target me on the court!"

Putting aside the episode here, Kageyama on the other side looked at the ball and frowned slightly: "That was... Kobayashi's unique line-breaking service just now?"

Sugawara frowned, "I'm afraid it's not that simple. According to the previous game videos, Aotori-san's services should not be so powerful."

Dadi crossed his arms, chuckled and shook his head, "This is the scary thing about Aotori. You don't know what his next ball will be like. Is it a line-breaker, or a hard out-of-bounds ball that shouldn't be caught.”

"After all, there's no difference in the way the two balls are served."

Oikawa Toru had the same idea, but...he firmly believed that since it was a ball with a completely different strength, there must be a flaw to be found!

Aotori had no idea that he just accidentally used different skill strength every time, which caused everyone to think hard.

So, next, Kobayashi Aotori's reign of terror against the enemy's libero began again——
Bang!
Bang——!!
Bang!!
Three services in a row again! 
Different strengths and different characteristics, but they all score without exception!
Amid the uproar from the audience, the score reached 4:0!!

Seijoh's teacher Advisor couldn't sit still. He turned around and asked the coach Nobuteru Irihata with some eager eyes. However, the coach's eyes were gloomy. He shook his head and followed his gaze——
What he saw was Oikawa Toru standing on the side, with his hands on his knees, his face expressionless and deep in thought.

...Oikawa, you can do this, right?
At this moment, the audience in the venue, looking at this shocking scene, all had the same thought in their minds:
Sure enough, even Aoba Johsai led by Oikawa Toru can't stop Kobayashi Aotori from controlling the court?

At this moment, everyone's eyes can't be separated from the figure standing on the edge of the field. Kobayashi Aotori's presence on the field has been unstoppable.

Even Ushijima Wakatoshi couldn't get so much attention when he scored consecutive spikes in the past!

After all, compared to the smash where multiple people touch the ball, the feeling of one person serving to score and controlling the entire court is more remarkable!

It’s also the 'lively' thing that people love to watch!

Unknowingly, Shiratorizawa's support team seemed to be gradually growing. After scoring, Kobayashi Aotori would not cheer, but someone was cheering for him!

It's a pity that Kobayashi Aotori on the court will never separate his attention from the game itself, so he can't find out——
He has long been an indispensable 'protagonist' in the arena.

Holding the volleyball tightly in his hand, Kobayashi Aotori stood on the service line. At this moment, he had not counted how many balls he had served. He had only one thought now -
Send the ball up. Then score.

He raised his wrist slightly, and the volleyball was easily thrown in a perfect arc. His figure approached the service line in one step or two, and jumped——
"Bang!"
"Whoosh——"

The volleyball made a violent sound of breaking through the air. Watari, who was standing in the back row, was already covered in sweat. Even in these few minutes, the only person who had been exercising was Kobayashi Aotori, but the Aoba Jōhsai players were already dripping with cold sweat.

At this moment, Oikawa Tooru was expressionless as he stared at the trajectory of countless balls flying by. He stared at the trajectory of this ball flying——
Suddenly, his eyes flashed with a sharp edge.

"Here...here!" He suddenly whispered, and the next moment, like an arrow from the string, he suddenly appeared directly in front of Watari. In the slight time difference, he suddenly saw the volleyball clearly with impossible vision. Rotation angle--!

The direction of his hands changed rapidly and finally landed on the right-hand side at the same time as the volleyball——
"Bang!"

There was a muffled sound, and Oikawa Tooru staggered due to the impact, but no one laughed at him at this moment, because he——
Catch Kobayashi Aotori's serve!
The next moment, the volleyball was picked up high. After several people adjusted it, Iwaizumi's figure suddenly appeared in the corner——

"Bang——!"
The volleyball hit a wonderful super diagonal trajectory on the side of the net at an almost impossible angle! 
From the perspective of everyone, it landed vigorously within the court of Shiratorizawa!

There was deathly silence in the stadium. The next moment the crisp whistle sounded, Aoba Johsai's support team suddenly let out long-pressed cheers:
"Oh——!! Come on Seijoh!"
The score came to 4:1.

Shirabu in the front row subconsciously turned back to look at Aotori. This must be the first time his serve has been caught. Will he——

"Ah, so strong." Kobayashi Aotori maintained his face and praised without emotion.

...Sure enough, bastards don’t feel frustrated! Shirabu angrily turned his head away because of his stupid thought.

"Oh~ Kenjiro, caring about our junior?" Tendo's light voice sounded at an inappropriate time.
"...impossible Tendo-senpai."

Tendou seemed not to have heard, and shrugged with pity on his face, looking at Iwaizumi on the opposite side: "Ara, I thought it was a straight shot... Fortunately, I haven't taken off yet. If seen by Coach Washijo, I would be scolded." …”

Before he finished speaking, Iwaizumi glanced at him, and an angry shout broke out in the rest area of ​​Shiratorizawa:
"Tendo! What are you doing? Why don't you jump!"

At this moment, Tendo immediately shrank his shoulders as he was being yelled at.

Iwaizumi on the opposite side raised his eyebrows, but he was still grateful that Oikawa Toru received the ball.
Next - it was Aoba Johsai's turn to serve.

Oikawa jumped up amid the cheers of the support group, and Kobayashi Aotori on one side of the venue heard the live version of the familiar melodious cheering and blinked.
It’s sounds good! Perfect for serving rhythm! Amazing!

With a loud bang, the volleyball hit the side of Yamagata Hayato's arm and bounced off the field.
"Sorry!" He apologized immediately, and Tendou waved his hand and said it didn't matter.

The score came to 4:2.
Oikawa's next service was fast and hard, but to be able to become a libero in Shiratorizawa, Hayato Yamagata is not without ability. What's more, every time the team trains, as Kobayashi Aotori's training opponent, he is often blown up by 'dynamite' services.
Seeing the right moment, he squatted down suddenly, and the ball was instantly lifted high. The ball flew directly in the direction of the setter, Kenjiro Shirabu.

Shirabu took a deep breath and glanced at the position of the people present. Kobayashi Aotori stood in the back row and watched. Ushijima Wakatoshi had already rushed up. The moment the ball reached his eyes, he waved his hand high——
"Bang——!"
The volleyball passed through the walls and made a loud noise at the Aoba Johsai court.

Sure enough, no matter what, Ushijima Wakatoshis still the most impregnable high wall in Shiratorizawa.
In the following games, the score gradually became tighter, but Shiratorizawa always maintained a lead of two points or more.
Bang!
Bang!
Bang!
Ushijima Wakatoshi scored three consecutive points!

Shiratorizawa's voice became even louder, and everyone in Aoba Johsai didn't let up, cheering hard for the team members who were fighting below.
Kobayashi Aotori's eyes showed some approval. Looking at Ushijima Wakatoshi who landed on the ground, he couldn't help but sigh in his heart:
As expected of Ushijima Wakatoshi...

Looking at Tendou who was standing in the front row and harassing him, Kobayashi Aotori took a deep breath. Sure enough, Tendou's pressure was unstoppable. It was fine during training in the team, but now that he is really on the field, he can see his ability to guess the ball. It feels uncomfortable.

Opposite, Iwaizumi, who was stopped by Tendo several times, had cold sweat streaming down his forehead and his breathing gradually became rapid.
Kobayashi Aotori turned his head slightly and looked at the scoreboard. It was already 16:12.
Shiratorizawa currently leads by four points.

When Ushijima Wakatoshi made three consecutive score, Seijoh's coach finally couldn't sit still. Seeing that the players were not in good condition, he made a gesture.

Aoba Johsai applied for the first timeout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 8.4K 34
New girl in the Hawkins. What happens after eleven and will move out of the Hawkins? This story is made by me so if something doesn't fit with stra...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
15.2K 986 41
Văn án của tác giả: Tiết Tử Linh đến rồi! Tất cả môn phái chú ý! Ôm chặt túi! Nhìn kỹ bảo vật nhà mình! Ồ? Trang Trừng cũng tới? Đề phòng tạm thời gi...
6.4K 98 10
Haneul, she is in middle school, she have friends, but all of them are boys, 13 boys called Seventeen Today was the last day of school, it was normal...