I'm really weak|haikyuu

By actuallyilikecat

Kobayashi Aotori, who used to be an 'ordinary guy' in the volleyball club, isekai to be a 'volleyball genius'... More

01|won't play volleyball
02|becoming a protagonist
03|the soaring power
04|the training method of a genius
05|encounter
06|beautiful misunderstanding
07|i like volleyball the most
08|self-taught
09|daily life at shiratorizawa
10|dynamite and grand king
11|Kindaichi bizzare adventure
12|so embarrasing
13|best actor
14|bastard
15|the cat and the crow
16|his weakness
17|a proper match
18|interhigh preliminary
19|thick filter
20|a serious services
22|it's all Ushijima fault
23|team bonding or beating
24|Ushijima whats wrong with you
25|dominate the court
26|the end
27|an accurate spike
28|team bully
29|tutor
30|sunset glow
31 Aotori on the past
32|save me
33|libero killer
34|caterpillar
35|who?
36|whimsical thought
37|Tendou-sensei class
38|lie
39|self-centered
40|reliable
41|anxiety
42|in-depth understanding
43|are you nervous?
44|hunting eagle
45|it's okay
46|look around
47|dives
48|awesome
49|have you asked me?
50|Aotori solo travel
51|fraud
52|untied
53|emperor

21|public opinion

3.8K 152 1
By actuallyilikecat

Two figures quickly shuttled through the audience. With the combination of microphones and cameras, it was not difficult to tell that they were a reporter and her cameraman.

Reporter Ozawa hurried to the competition venue of Aoba Johsai. She missed Shiratorizawa's competition... Wow, she will be scolded by the editor!

Now it's almost too late even for Aoba Johsau..., although there won't be any big news worth paying attention to...
Suddenly, a burst of excited chatter penetrated her ears which were always raised high——

"As expected of Kobayashi Aotori, even in high school, he is still as strong as he was in middle school!"

"So, so cool... Even if he scores consecutively, his face doesn't change at all!"

"Hmph, now Shiratorizawa is truly invincible."

"Look, the team members on the opposite side were all stunned by Kobayashi Aotori's play. Even walking off the court was slow... I guess they don't know how to move their hands and feet... miserable."

Ozawa suddenly called out to her partner. With her keen sense of smell, this time it was not because she got any new  material, but because of a person's name——
Kobayashi Aotori!

This is a name she will never forget!
 That was the first time she lost for words in an interview, and it was also the first time she published a popular article!

She excitedly held down the audience passing by, startling them. However, when he turned around, he saw a woman with short hair wearing round glasses and an excited expression. Behind her stood a man holding a camera.

As if out of human instinct, the moment they saw the camera, the couple's originally impatient expressions immediately became calm, and they looked at Ozawa obediently: "What's the matter?"

"You...just mentioned Kobayashi Aotori?!" Ozawa said hurriedly, her eyes turning red with anxiety:
"What school?! Is the game over yet?! How is Kobayashi Aotori's performance??!"

Even though there was a camera in front of them, the couple were a little nervous. They forcibly broke away from Ozawa's tight wrist grasp and looked at her with a strange expression:
"You didn't know that Kobayashi Aotori entered Shiratorizawa?" He answered with a look of contempt.

The female companion spoke matter-of-factly and answered her second question: "Are you kidding? With Aotori Kobayashi and Ushijima Wakatoshi here, the game will of course be over quickly."

At this point, her excitement slowed down a bit and she made a thoughtful gesture: "As for the performance... I still remember the opening round of serving! Kobayashi-sama scored seven points in a row in one round!"

"Hey, hey... Why did you him so respectfully?" The boyfriend beside her complained dissatisfiedly, but he looked in aw, clenched his fists, and said excitedly to the camera:
"But... he scored seven points in a row! And the point at the end was given to them by Kobayashi-sama!"

"Hmm... It's more like ridicule, right? Hahaha! And why did you call him that way?"

Although the girl smile happily, her words were not so positive:
"After all, he can serve like that... and still be able to hit such a difficult failed service, it's like holding your chin up with that handsome face, and proudly saying: 'I gave this point to you.'"

Ozawa recorded their words meticulously, responding with 'hmm' while writing them down, watching the couple go from being reluctant at the beginning to being unable to stop at all.

At this moment, the 'arrogant' Kobayashi Aotori was in the lounge. After changing into his regular clothes, he followed everyone out of the venue, with Tendo's chirping words ringing in his ears.

Although it goes in the left ear and out the right ear.

The moment everyone walked out of the venue, Kobayashi Aotori was standing next to Ushijima. He was in the front position, and his appearance and hair colour made him even more eye-catching.

So, Ozawa who was sorting out the materials at the door was stunned and sprinted towards the back of Kobayashi Aotori at a speed of 100 mil per second——
Kobayashi Aotori, who was walking at the front of the team, suddenly felt a chill on his back. He used the excuse of 'have something else to do' to ask his teammates to go back first, but he turned around and walked into the stadium.

As a result, Ozawa, who was running towards him, quickly turned around at an incomparable speed. She even raised her head as if nothing had happened, folded her hands behind, and whistled.

The cameraman behind her looked confused, but received a glare from his partner: "Hide!"

The two hide themself, and then Ozawa secretly asks the cameraman:
"...How is it? Has Kobayashi Aotori gone in?"
"...went in a long time ago."

"Damn!"
Ozawa suddenly turned around, "Why didn't you tell me earlier!"
Then she held up the microphone and took the lead and quickly rushed into the venue.

The cameraman chasing after him felt aggrieved: "...you said to hide..."

The two rushed into the venue. Ozawa immediately asked passers-by and learned the direction of Kobayashi Aotori, and rushed in that direction without stopping.

"Huh? You ask me why I didn't stop Kobayashi Aotori outside the venue?"
Ozawa raised her eyebrows impatiently, "Idiot, his direction was to go back to the venue! Which one do you think shows we came to interview on time, outside or inside the venue?"

The camera looked at her calmly: "Inside the venue."

"That's right! After all, you don't want the editor to know that we are late!" Ozawa showed her fangs.
"...No, it's just you..." Staring at him with such ferocious eyes, the cameraman could only swallow the rest of his words.

Senior, senior... So is this the possible workplace bullying you mentioned?

Suddenly, seeing the 'workplace bully' in front of her, Ozawa braked and her expression froze.

The cameraman looked up in confusion, but only saw Kobayashi Aotori communicating with volleyball players from other schools.

The next moment, he was hit on the head suddenly, "Shoot! You idiot!"

She was extremely excited, her eyes shining behind her glasses:
"This is big news!!"

"Do you know who the person next to him is? That's Tobio Kageyama! Kobayashi's defeated opponent in Junior High School!"

Her cheeks turned red with excitement, "when you are in the same game as your former defeated opponent, and the opponent comes to talk to you What do you think will you talk about?"

The camera took the photo, thought for a moment, and then hesitantly said: "...war declaration...?"

"Bingo!" Ozawa snapped her fingers and pushed up her black-rimmed glasses, her eyes were bright and bright on his thick black eyes, and she smiled proudly: "You are not particularly stupid."

"Quick! Let's go back and prepare, and try to complete the manuscript today! This is big news for the popularity report!"
————
"puff!"
In the Shiratorizawa volleyball club, Kobayashi Aotori was taking a break to drink water when a mobile phone was suddenly placed in front of him. The content on it was so shocking that he almost spat out a mouthful of water.
Tendo's hilarious voice rang in his ears. He laughed wildly and read aloud in a pretentious manner:

"Ahem! 'Kobayashi Aotori, who used to dominate junior high school, meets Kageyama Tobio again? Meeting in high school! A brazen declaration of war!'

"No, don't read it anymore." Kobayashi Aotori looked grim. The team members around him looked at him teasingly. Only Ushijima was still sitting aside with a stern look on his face. But what was he thinking in his heart? Not known.

Kobayashi Aotori's head was filled with black threads as he listened to the team members discussing the volleyball gossip news and interviews with passers-by. Every sentence above made him want to vomit blood.
...What are these reporters writing about?!

Also, when was that photo taken?!

The cover photo was real, the details are all made up, right?

Just ordinary greetings can turn into a declaration of war. He admires the imagination of these reporters more and more.

However, at this moment, the door of the volleyball club suddenly opened, and the oncoming coach Washijo successfully silenced the huge volleyball club.

Everyone who was noisy fell silent, and Tendo also secretly put away his cell phone.

Kobayashi Aotori has never looked forward to the arrival of coach Washijo as much as he did today.
...At least everyone finally turned their attention away from the ridiculous news.

"Today's game is nothing." Washijo said with a calm look, "Don't think that you have already won. There is also Aoba Johsai, and other schools in other areas. You are still far away from the championship. It’s still far away!”

Everyone immediately responded "yes". Seeing the Goshiki who were instantly excited, Aotori felt funny in his heart.

When they were disbanded, coach Washijo glanced at Aotori: "Aotori, please have less contact with people from other schools these days."

Aotori's face froze.

"... Even if you defeat them psychologically, in the competition, our strength is the most important!" He said solemnly and then ignored the petrified Kobayashi aotori and the laughing players beside him.

No, I'm not...I didn't provoke, nor did I bully the members of other teams!
When did I become a bad person? Is there any justice left?
——Kobayashi Aotori, died.
————
the other side

The corner of Sawamura Daichi's mouth twitched. He looked at Sugawara, who also had a strange look on his face. The two of them temporarily separated from the training crowd avoided the crowd and came to a corner.

"Have you seen the gossip news?" Sawamura Daichi whispered.

Sugawara nodded heavily, glanced guiltily at Kageyama who was practicing, and coughed lightly:
"Although this reporter made it up... but Tobio is already under a lot of pressure against Aoba Josai tomorrow, so don't tell him," Sugawara said thoughtfully.

Sawamura Daichi knew what Sugawara was referring to——
It’s the comments from netizens. So far, most of them believe that Kobayashi Aotori will win, and only a small part of them think that Kageyama Tobio may win by surprise.

Sawamura nodded, and then the two of them laughed dryly under the doubtful eyes of everyone and returned to the team.
————
And Kobayashi Aotori, who returned home, saw something wrong with the comments.

This one-sided public opinion, even the official copy implies that he is stronger than Kageyama...

How is this possible? If it was the original Kobayashi, it would still be possible, but now he is just an ordinary volleyball player!

And...this script...why does it feel like I have been set up to be the villain?!
No way... If we follow the plot, Karasuno would have lost to Aoba Johsai in IH normally, but now...

What if the protagonist written to have to meet villains, finally found a special skill and become stronger as big as the suffering they face when beaten by the villain?

He leaned on the sofa seat with a headache, exhaled a heavy breath, looked at the darkening sky outside the window, paused for a moment, and the next moment suddenly sat up like——
Going for a night run!
Just distract yourself!

The innocent Kobayashi Aotori ran steadily under the clear night sky, feeling the sweat sliding down his cheeks, taking a deep breath, and the depression in his heart gradually dissipated.
He breathed a sigh of relief.

His narrow brown eyes suddenly widened. Looking at the looming figure in front of him, he stopped silently.

When the other party stretched out his hand to say hello, Kobayashi Aotori did not hesitate -
——Turn around and run!
Kageyama Tobio:?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.9K 33
After dying ... NO! After getting killed by an angel Tsukasa is given the privilege of picking any world to reborn in. "I want to be reborn in the N...
14.8K 1.4K 12
My present for Park jimin'26th birthday. Enjoy it all!!. #minimoni #jinmin #yoonmin #jihope #Vmin #jikook
224K 8.4K 49
That day two girls were brought into this world as a twin. Even if they were twin there were very different. One was cute and angelic like her moth...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...