The Spider-Men: Crisis On Inf...

By ZZS101

A NON CANON sequel to the Spectacular Spider-Men: The Great Web story. DISCLAIMER: Read Spider-Men: The Great... More

VOLUME-1: ARC-1: SHATTERED DIMENSIONS
PROLOGUE: The Lost Years
CHAPTER-2: The Secret Life Of Arachnids
CHAPTER-3: Strange Requests
CHAPTER-4: The Service Club
SIDE STORY-1: Web Of Secrets
CHAPTER-5: Quintessential Problems
CHAPTER-6: Ready? Fight!
CHAPTER-7: The Classic Literature Club
SIDE STORY-2: Friendly Neighborhood
CHAPTER-8: First Request
CHAPTER-9: Superior Showings
CHAPTER-10: The Quintessential Quintuplets
CHAPTER-11: The Sudden Beginning Of Our Tumultuous Troubles
CHAPTER-12: Club Activities?
SIDE STORY-3: Pizza Time
CHAPTER-13: Actions & Consequences
CHAPTER-14: The Daily Life Of Spiders
CHAPTER-15: A Shocking Surprise
CHAPTER-16: Confession & Persistence
CHAPTER-17: The Meaning Of Friendship
SIDE STORY-4: An Unexpected Turn Of Events
SIDE STORY-5: A Trip Down Memory Lane
CHAPTER-18: Spider's Day Out
CHAPTER-19: Swimming Lessons
CHAPTER-20: The Law Of Equivalent Exchange
CHAPTER-21: The End Of Everyday Life?
SIDE STORY-6: Aoi Hinami: Trauma
CHAPTER-22: The True Face Of ANHS
CHAPTER-23: Great Expectations
CHAPTER-24: Screwballed
CHAPTER-25: Burdened With Glorious Purpose
SIDE STORY-7: Arisu Sakayanagi: Enigma
CHAPTER-26: Round 2, Fight!

CHAPTER-1: The Advanced Nurturing High School?

264 10 1
By ZZS101

5 months later...
October, 2016

The Spider-Boys sat across from Nick Fury, the Director of the S.H.I.E.L.D.s. The office was sleek and high-tech, a stark contrast to the chaos of their arrival in this dimension.

"Director." Zain greeted him. "Why'd you call us here?"

"Yeah, we were kinda in the middle of something." Agrim said.

"It was pretty important." Ritvik added.

"Man, shut the hell up. You pricks were playing a game of cards in your quarters." Fury said, annoyed.

"Right, so why are we here?"

"We've been monitoring you four for half a year, and it's time we discussed a more permanent solution to your situation."

"Permanent solution?" Zain asked curiously.

"Yes." Fury sighed. "You can't just roam around aimlessly. You need a cover, something that won't draw attention."

The four nodded, realizing the necessity of blending in.

"Go on."

"We've decided to enrol you in the best high school in the area. Advanced Nurturing High. You'll all be international transfer students, keeping a low profile. No one will suspect a thing."

They considered the proposal. It made sense, but they had concerns.

"And where are we going to live?"

"We have something in mind."

"And can we really pass off four friends being international students as a coincidence?"

"Probably not, but, that is why you all will be going undercover, as brothers."

"What, like, quadruplet brothers?"

"Something like that."

"Alright, sick. What about the living conditions?"

"Right, so-" Fury got up from his chair. "The school we've enrolled you guys in has a dorm system, but that is completely optional. So, in case you don't want to take that. We have a mansion on the outskirts of Tokyo ready for the four of you."

"A mansion? Dude, you best believe I'm taking that over some shitty dorm." Ritvik said.

"A mansion does sound nice. Wait- is this a test? Why even mention the dorm if you had a mansion or vice versa?" Zain asked.

"I did have one condition if you guys picked the mansion, but we'll get to that later." Fury said, trying to get on with the deal.

The Spider Boys gave him a deadpan look, and he submitted.

"Ugh, fine. For you to live in that mansion and be able to afford all those things without a parent or a guardian, you'd need to have a cover as a parent/guardian. That is why I was thinking of having you guys sign a contract, to officially join S.H.I.E.L.D."

"No way!"

"Us? Members of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Cool."

"Yes. And your guardian will be none other than Stark."

"Dude, Iron Man himself? That is so sick..."

"Now, it is up to you to reveal that sort of information to anyone at your school. You can't be too shady, after all."

"Right, sounds good."

"Alright, Director Fury, we're in."

Fury extended a hand, sealing the deal.

"Good. We'll set everything up. You'll be starting your second year at Advanced Nurturing High soon. Till then, get familiar with the surroundings."

"We also found a few families that we were thinking of putting you guys in with, to act as your sponsors."

"Oh?"

"Actually, I have a better idea. Why don't you go get yourselves familiarised with those families till school starts. That way, you'll have more known faces."

"Sounds like a decent plan."

"Alright, give us a rundown of the families, please."

"Right. First up- The Uesugi Household." Fury said, pressing a button on his remote. "A family of three- the father, Isanari Uesugi is a working man providing for his two children. The elder brother, Fuutaro Uesugi is about your age. He will be attending the same school as you. The younger sister, Raiha Uesugi is the younger of the two. We were thinking of sending Zain Zaffar to this household."

"Right, no problem. Sounds like a nice family."

"Moving on..." he pressed another button. "The Hikigaya Household - a family of four. The father, Mr. Hikigaya. The mother Mrs. Hikigaya. The elder brother, who will be your classmate- Hachiman Hikigaya. And lastly, the younger sister- Komachi Hikigaya. We considered Ritvik Anand for this household."

"No problem. This is lightwork."

"And finally... The Oreki Household." Fury pressed another button. "The father, Mr. Oreki, the elder sister Tomoe Oreki, and the younger brother Hotarou Oreki. Agrim Sharma's recommended place."

"Sweet."

"Wait, what about me?" Arush asked.

"In actuality, we had a cover story for your admission, and it'll go like this- you join the school in a few days, but lay low and don't cause problems for yourself. These three will join the following year, because of some issues in their admission process, so you'll have an excuse for you acting weird at the school."

"Great..." *SIGH*

"Right, off you guys go."

6 months later...

April 1st, 2017

"Here's your schedules, your student IDs, and some information about our school. Please make yourself comfortable and let me know if any of you need anything." The Chairman said.

"Thank you, Chairman Sakayanagi." Zain thanked the chairman, with Agrim and Ritvik following suit.

The three exited the office, and made their way towards their classroom. It would be the first day of their school life. And they were excited to find out what kind of stuff Arush had been up to since he had been here 5 months longer than they were.

"Where'd you reckon Arush is?" Zain asked.

"Fuck that. Which class are you guys in? I'm in Class 2-C." Ritvik asked.

"I'm in 2-A." Agrim replied.

"I'm in 2-D." Zain said.

"But we change classes for other subjects, right? This is just our homeroom rotation?"

"I think so."

"Sweet, be sure to pick the same subjects as Arush, that way, we'd all be together majority of the time."

"I'll text him. We can get his schedule that way."

"Alright, now do you reckon Arush is in the same class as any of us or not?"

"Who knows?" Agrim said, looking over to his right. "Alright, see you guys- this is me."

"See you at lunch." Ritvik said, and the two left Agrim behind as they made their way to their own classes.

On their way, they spotted Arush sitting near the door in Class 2-B. He looked like he was having the worst day of his life, and Ritvik and Zain couldn't hold their laughter in and started laughing their asses off in the corridor.

They finally reached Class 2-C, and Ritvik went inside, leaving Zain alone.

...

ZAIN ZAFFAR'S POV:

With Ritvik entering his own classroom, I was left alone in the corridor, so I decided to make my way to my own classroom.

As soon as I entered the room, every single student in the room turned to look at me.

'Great...'

I looked around for a bit and spotted Fuutaro sitting at the back in one of the rows.

Thank god, someone I know.

I quietly waved to everyone in the room, and made my way to the seat with my nameplate on it.

Before I could, however, our teacher entered the classroom and spotted me.

"Ah, you're already here. Good. I was gonna go look for you in the Chairman's office." The female teacher said. "Stand right by the podium please. I'd like to introduce you to the class."

The female teacher in question looked like she was either in her late 20s or early 30s. Although she was young, she possessed a dignified air around her. She had a voluptuous figure, and wore a black suit and black skirt with a white shirt. Her long, silky dark-brown hair was tied into a ponytail, and she gave off the aura of a cold beauty.

"My name is Sae Chabashira and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the year." She gave me a small smile, before turning to the class.

Wait, am I falling in love with my teacher?

"Everyone, listen up for a second!" Miss Chabashira next to me called. "Starting today, we're going to have a new international transfer student to our class. He's come all the way from America, so I hope you treat him well."
She'd done something incredible. Without even a stutter, she had introduced a completely new student to her class.

The only thing I had to do now was to introduce myself. All the students gazed at me, waiting for my introduction.

Don't look at me with so much anticipation.

I cleared my throat and began. "My name is Zain Zaffar, I-" 'Was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the past eight years, I've been the one and only, Spider-Man. No? Too much?' "-used to live in Queens, New York, but, I'll be joining you guys from today onwards. Yes, I know Japanese, and I'm fluent in English as well.. I hope to get along with every one of you." I said, finishing up my introduction.

My introduction was met with light claps and nods of approval, along with smiles and looks of interest.

I didn't really feel like giving away my hobbies and preferences to the class as of now. I can gradually get to know these people and share my hobbies with them, like normal friends do...

"Question! Question!" a student raised his hand. He had short brown hair, and a smug smile on his face. "Is it true that American schools are known for their school shoot-"

"Oh, god, Ike- shut up!" the class shouted in unison, and I was taken aback by this sudden development.

"I think that's not a very appropriate question to ask our new friend here, Ike."

"Ah, oh... My bad. Sorry." He sheepishly apologized.

"Zaffar here has been homeschooled his entire life, and is part of that prestigious transfer program I told you guys about. Him, along with his brothers are the very first set of students to ever be part of something like this, so Class D, I hope you don't mess this up. Be nice to him."

The classroom's atmosphere immediately shifted, with the majority of the students now looking uncomfortable because of the magnitude of the situation.

Nice, Fury. What a badass cover story.

"Your seat is the free one in the back."

"Ah, thank you." I said, and made my way over there.

I saw a long, black-haired girl staring at me with an interested look on her face. As soon as I sat down, I glanced at her, and she immediately looked away.

Is there something on my face?

...

RITVIK ANAND'S POV:

I entered the classroom with a heavy sigh and noticed that everyone was already seated. There was also a teacher standing by the podium- she had a long, white lab coat on, and had long, messy black hair. She looked like she was in her early 30s.

"Good, you're here. I thought I'd have to come get you..." she mumbled. "Everyone! This is our new international transfer student, please try your best and get along with him, and that goes double for you, Ryuuen-" she glanced at a particular student in the middle of the classroom.

He had shoulder length magenta hair, and he was grinning like a madman. I wonder what his deal is.

"My name's Shizuka Hiratsuka, your homeroom teacher. Go ahead and introduce yourself to the class."

"Ahem. Hey everyone, I'm Ritvik Anand. I've come all the way from New York, so I hope to get along with you guys. It's nice to meet you." I said in the most boring tone possible.

I had been stuck here for about half a year now, with no way of going back home. And with the revelations I'd had over these past couple of months, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do.

The students all kept looking at me with either disinterested looks or confused looks. I could hear all of them whispering to each other:

"He's cute, but why is his face like that?"

"He looks so... bored? Eh, it's a pass for me."

"He should smile a bit, I bet he'd be as popular as Hayama-san."

"Don't compare this boring guy to my Hayato~"

"Jeez, Miura- cut him some slack. It's his first time in a new country, maybe he's just feeling awkward."

"He's right, Miura. Calm down."

I sighed in frustration. My reputation didn't look like it would be at an all-time high, but I didn't care to be honest.

"Anand here was homeschooled along with his brothers, so you could say it's his first time interacting with people his own age." Miss Hiratsuka said, giving me a lifeline. "He's also a part of the transfer program I told you guys about last month. So be nice to him."

Fury, you beautiful bastard. What a cover story.

"So that's how it is..."

"I feel him. I also feel awkward when I have to introduce myself to someone new."

"See Miura? You shouldn't judge someone you barely know."

"I'll apologize to him later, 'kay?"

Immediately, the class's opinion of me changed. I sent a grateful gaze to Miss Hiratsuka.

"Anand, you can sit behind Hayama over there. Hayama raise your hand"

"Yes, sensei." I trailed the voice to its source and noticed a handsome guy with medium length blonde hair and pale blue eyes, raising his hand while smiling softly at me.

There was a peaceful aur around him which seemed to make him approachable yet distant at the same time. It was interesting to say the least.

Beside him, another girl with blonde hair and olive green eyes was staring at me inquisitively while curling her bangs. She looked she wanted to say something as soon as I reach them.

I nodded at my new seatmate and made my way towards him.

"I'm Hayato Hayama Nice to meet you, Anand-kun."

"Nice to meet you too, Hayama." I said.

I sat behind him, and quickly started unpacking my things. The blonde girl beside Hayama turned her head towards me.

"Hey, I'm sorry for being rude."

I looked at the girl who stared back at me for a few seconds. "It's alright. You don't have to apologize."

"I'm Yumeko Miura by the way."

"Ritvik Anand. Nice to meet you, Miura."

The blondie gave me a small smile before turning back and leaning towards Hayama, giving him a victorious smirk.

"I apologised, you see. Are you happy now?"

"Good job."

A couple of other students turned their heads towards me, seeming to introduce themselves but were stopped by Miss Hiratsuka.

"Alright, class. You can introduce yourself to Anand later. Pay attention to the lecture now."

I opened my books, but my spider-sense told me that someone was looking at me. I looked up to find the person and saw that Hikigaya was also in my class.

He was the one staring at me.

Hikigaya had medium length black hair, and black eyes that resembled that of a dead fish. It was quite the distinctive feature, if you asked me.

I gave him a smirk and a small wave, which he replied to with a nod of his head.

...

AGRIM SHARMA'S POV:

As I entered the classroom of Class 1-A, I was overwhelmed by the number of people staring at me. Everyone was seated and the teacher was waiting on the podium.

"Right, you're here. I'm Tomonari Mashima, your homeroom teacher." The male teacher at the podium said to me. He had a muscular build, and short black hair with brown eyes. His muscular build reminded me of a wrestler. "Attention, class! This is the new international transfer student I was talking about. Go ahead and introduce yourself so we can get you settled in."

I nodded at his segway and introduced myself. "Good morning, everyone. my name is Agrim Sharma, and I'm here as a part of a transfer program. I like books, and I can even play the guitar. I hope to get along with you guys, it's a pleasure to meet you all." I finished my greeting with a warm smile.

"Right. Your seat is right over there, behind Sakayanagi. Sakayanagi, raise your hand."

"Fufufu, a new seatmate. This should be fun." A little girl with medium length lilac hair, and a black beret on her head, raised her hand. She had violet eyes and looked very petite. There was a walking cane beside her desk which made me believe that she was possibly disabled.

I made my way to the seat and greeted her.

"Hello~ Nice to meet you."

"Fufu, it's a pleasure as well, Sharma-kun. I'm Arisu Sakayanagi. I hope we get along."

"Me too, Sakayanagi. I hope we can be good friends."

"Poor dude."

"Yeah, Sakayanagi-san is gonna have fun with him."

I could hear a few students talking in whispers behind my back. By the sound of it, Sakayanagi is some big shot in the class, and possibly the whole school.

Fun with me, huh? We'll see about that...

I looked around the classroom and noticed someone staring at me.

This girl had long, silky black hair, with two red ribbons adoring either side of her hair. She had pale blue eyes and skin on the paler side as well. All in all, she looked very pretty. When she noticed I was staring back at her, she peeled her gaze away from me and focused on the teacher.

I took another look around and spotted Oreki in the class as well. Wow, someone I know, thank god...

TO BE CONTINUED...

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Just an introductory chapter to introduce all the major characters (well, almost all the major characters)
Stay tuned for more.
Drop a vote if you liked it. Thanks for reading :)

-ZZS101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...
292K 8.4K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
12.1K 575 10
So... lemme get this straight. I'm a loner. *nods* so why the hell am I being put in a classroom of all the main cast of an anime!? *Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―* Sigh...
247K 10.1K 186
Multiple students from different backgrounds each talented in their own special way apply to ANHS in the same year each with a different purpose and...