General Attack of the Zerg: P...

Oleh teresa_kookie

Author: Fatty Watermelon Original / Male Male / Future / High H / Funny / High H / High H As the male king of... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16. End

14

643 5 0
Oleh teresa_kookie

front page
Fuck the female son who throws herself into my arms and make him into a strawberry milkshake
search
Fuck the female son who throws herself into my arms and make him into a strawberry milkshake
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Chapter 14

The thick cock penetrated the female's acupuncture point, and the mental power swept over the female's body.

Jing Xingyuan originally didn't want to confess his mental power at all.

His mental power can be used at any time to cure the mental problems of all female insects, but he has such a talent that he cannot hide it. After all, if he becomes his female insect, it would be inappropriate for him to do nothing! After all, he is his insect!

While he was fucking the female, he used his mental power to heal the female's body.

He looked at the alien beasts. The alien beasts were much larger than the Zerg.

But the Zerg have mechas and can use tools to check and balance the Zerg.

Jing Xingyuan was watching from the side.

The shape of the alien beasts is very weird, and they can also change into a form with limbs and wings similar to that of the Zerg. They imitate the Zerg and change into this form.

Jing Xingyuan evaluated his own strength and found that he could easily take down hundreds of exotic beasts, even if they were so tall.

It is not difficult for him to deal with these strange beasts.

However, he did not spread his mental power. He sat on the chair and let the female insect riding on him move on its own. After all, there were too many female insects.

Fortunately, he is a level 5S male.

If it were any other male insect, after these days of internship and experience, the entire insect would probably be hollowed out and extremely weak. It is precisely because he is a 5s level male that he can face the outside 24 hours a day. Ejaculation, of course the females are not that perverted yet, and they do not require him to ejaculate outside 24 hours a day.

The female worms swallowed the thick cocks in their holes, and received mental treatment during the interval. The mental problems that had been bothering them for a long time were immediately cured, and the curative effect was very good, and there were no sequelae. It was simply awesome. Got it!

After helping countless female insects cure their mental problems, Jing Xingyuan protested.

He lay resting on the bed and looked at the news on his homepage on the star network. All kinds of female insects on it were pleading to become a member of the hologram.

Later, Cheng Yueyu walked into the room. This time he didn't persuade the male monarch to continue helping the female insects recover. After all, the male monarch had done enough.

Jing Xingyuan looked at the softer face of the female monarch, stretched out his hand to touch it, and slid his hand along the female monarch's chin into the female monarch's collar, stroking the soft breasts.

The chest used to be hard, but now it has become soft and soft, and the belly has become much larger, which shows that the worm cubs have absorbed a lot of energy in the female's body and are growing very well.

Jing Xingyuan's hand touched the belly of the female worm, and he used his mental power to pass through the belly to stimulate the little worm cubs inside, so that the worm cubs would develop better.

Cheng Yue sat down with her, and then they had sex naturally.

Jing Xingyuan has been very satisfied with having sex with so many female insects these days. He feels that he doesn't need the mundane sexual experience. But after all, he is his own female insect, and he is still a female king, so he must be satisfied.

Jing Xingyuan was very honest and made his big cock become hard.

He pressed against the female monarch's body.

Cheng Yueyu kept twisting his buttocks, and he felt that his soft breasts had become wet. His fingers touched the side of his nipples and he found that milk was flowing out.

With the development of the Zerg race to this day, the insect cubs are raised scientifically. The worm cubs can drink technological nutrient solution, which can meet the nutritional elements needed by the entire insect body and grow very well. But the larvae can also drink the female's milk.

Jing Xingyuan pressed his fingers on the female's nipples, and milk instantly appeared on his fingertips.

He put his finger to his mouth and tasted the milk.

Then he pushed the female monarch down, put his mouth on the female monarch's nipples, and tasted the delicious milk from the female monarch's soft breasts.

Cheng Yueyu felt extremely comfortable all over, her milk was flowing out continuously, and the thick cock was stuffed into his hole, and he was rising and falling on his own initiative.

The next day, Jing Xingyuan ran to the battlefield between the female insects and the alien beasts as usual, and continued to observe the various alien beasts. These alien beasts were not high-end, and they were displayed in their original terrifying forms. High-level alien beasts can imitate the appearance of the Zerg.

Jing Xingyuan watched for a long time before going back to find the female monarch for dinner.

At night, the female monarch still rode on Jing Xingyuan's body.

Jing Xingyuan's expression did not change. He looked at his cock inserted in the female monarch's hole, glanced at the female monarch's soft breasts, squeezed the female monarch's nipples, and found that the milk could not be squeezed out of the nipple holes successfully. Out.

He stopped, but the female monarch still rode on him without stopping at all, her round ass hitting Jing Xingyuan's thigh again and again.

Jing Xingyuan extended his mental tentacles to a large extent, and each tentacle tied up the female insect riding on his body with a thick cock in her vagina.

He tied the female insect tightly with invisible mental tentacles, and then controlled the mental tentacles to tighten continuously, almost wrapping the entire female insect.

"Well, it hurts. Xiongjun, what are you doing? Why am I in such pain?" the female insect said. There was a weird look on his face, the tongue in his mouth became weird, and he put his hand on Jing Xingyuan's On the belly, I want to pull it out from Xiongjun's body.

However, he was tied tightly by Xiongjun's tentacles and could not do this at all.

"You are a strange beast. You can also transform into a female monarch." Jing Xingyuan said.

He lifted the female monarch that the alien beast had transformed from his body and kicked the alien beast very far away.

At this moment, the female monarch rushed over.

Cheng Yue was also shocked to see a creature that looked exactly like him. The Zerg know that alien beasts can imitate them, but seeing it in person is still very magical. After all, only high-level female insects can imitate them.

There is no need for Jing Xingyuan to deal with it, the next step is to deal with Cheng Yueyu.

Jing Xingyuan saw a high-level 4S female insect in her forties. He could tell at a glance that this female insect was suffering from mental violence.

But he didn't speak. These days, he has been solving the problem of mental violence for the female insects. However, the fact that this high-level female insect did not come over meant that this high-level female insect did not need his help.

Jing Xingyuan didn't like to help Chong with a shy face.

The female insects are very skillful in dealing with the high-level alien beasts they have captured, and they have obtained the information they want, and their spiritual power is also a very longing for them.

The mental power-related levels of the alien beasts are better developed. A small number of their males can control mental power, but their levels are not high.

It was the first time I saw someone as high-level as Jing Xingyuan who could control his mental power. I was so greedy. Because he was so greedy, he ran over without caring about his own life or death.

Jing Xingyuan didn't expect that he was so powerful as a beast tribe.

Gradually, Jing Xingyuan visited more and more battlefields, and saw more and more strange beasts. The varieties of strange beasts were so diverse that he couldn't even count them.

He even saw the appearance that was not imitated by the Zerg, but the appearance created by the alien beast itself, which was particularly in the style of the alien beast.

Moreover, their eyes were all lustful, at least Jing Xingyuan was hiding it.

She kept staring at him with her squinting eyes, barely able to turn her eyes away, and looked really disgusting.

In the constant progress of such a frontline battle, Cheng Yue gave birth to a little insect cub.

This is Jing Xingyuan’s first insect cub, a small female insect.

Jing Xingyuan was looking forward to it so much that he even named the little insect cub Sedum Lan.

The war between the alien beasts and the Zerg is really getting more and more intense.

The front line Jing Xingyuan stood on was also getting closer and closer.

He could often see the older female.

He could see that the mental problems of the female insect were very serious, and that another female insect would not be able to live a normal life.

Now this older female seems to be calm and composed, with no problems at all.

Although Jing Xingyuan didn't express anything on his face, he was really surprised in his heart that he was so powerful.

But he's been busy teasing the little bug cubs lately.

This area is very open. When the female insects fought with the alien beasts, the surface was completely destroyed. It was open and messy.

Jing Xingyuan was squatting in the dark, and he came out from time to time to take a look, just like taking a walk. His mental power wraps around his body, making the insects and alien beasts pay no attention to him. It is not a function of invisibility, but to prevent himself from attracting the attention of insects.

Just in an instant, the sky changed into many clouds and mist.

He noticed it immediately, but was still taken away by the clouds and mist, and was taken to an unknown place.

At a glance, he also saw several Zerg generals he had seen before.

That was plotted by the alien beast. His mental tentacles immediately rested on the bodies of the Zerg generals.

The surrounding environment was dark, and Jing Xingyuan was able to see in the darkness and see everything clearly.

Because the Zerg race has not yet researched the use of the male worm’s mental power.

Jing Xingyuan figured out how to use his mental power by himself. He twisted his mental power into silk threads and spread them outward, spreading more and more.

He saw strange beasts, many strange beasts. High-level and low-level alien beasts, these alien beasts are really powerful, they actually managed to get out so many insects.

“我们寻找到的宝物,竟然将这么多的虫弄过来,只要马上的将他们杀死,虫族就会受到众创,肥沃的土地将会全部都是我们的。”

“哈哈哈哈。马上去把这些虫全部杀了,将军们全部将他们杀了。”

“对,让我们的十二位首领全部都上前,将这些雌虫全部给杀掉了。”

“好的领命,陛下。”

他们还在继续的说话。

景兴圆听到了他们所有的说话声音,甚至听到了他们的呼吸声,每一个呼吸声到底是从哪里传过来的,他都听的清清楚楚。

“我们离开这里。”景兴圆回去之后说道。

在场的雌虫都晕乎乎的,景兴圆将自己的精神力分别的注入了这些雌虫的身体里面,将这些雌虫从晕乎乎的状态之中唤醒过来,一起来面对眼前的场景。

那只年纪最大的雌虫是现场的主事虫,他清醒过来之后,连忙来安排眼前的事宜。

景兴圆看出来这只雌虫已经是强弩之末了,先前还能够自己控制住精神力,现在异兽来这一招,他根本就不能够控制自己的精神力了,没有办法。

他将自己的精神力源源不断的释放出来,将这只四十多岁的雌虫包裹住了。

大量的精神力涌入雌虫的身体里面,大量的灵丹妙药一下子将雌虫的身体治疗好了。

雌虫的目光转移到了景兴圆的身体上面,朝着景兴圆点了点头,就开始继续的安排怎么逃跑了。

他们虽然没有景兴圆这样庞大的精神力,但是长久的作战让他们知道异兽内部大体的环境是怎么样子的。

景兴圆的精神力像导航一样,相互配合之下,非常容易的就逃了出来,甚至破坏了依稀诶异兽内部的环境,还杀掉了刚刚异兽皇所说的十二位将军之中的三位。

景兴圆并不擅长战斗,因为他们拼死的尝试过战斗,和尸山血海拼搏过来的雌虫一点点都不一样。

但他的精神力非常的厉害,在他的精神力的帮助下,一切就变得容易的多了。

他们花费了一天一夜的时间,才回到了虫族基地。

成月与非常担心的看着自己的雄虫,这可是帝国的5s级别的雄虫,要是出了事情,帝国简直损失了一笔巨大的财富,根本就不能够让他接受。

他听到发生了什么之后,脸上担心的神色还是止不住。

景兴圆抱过自己的小虫崽,嘴角勾了起来亲吻了小虫崽。

晚上的时候,景兴圆正等着雌君过来。

不过过来的却是那只四十多岁的雌虫。

景兴圆还没有说什么,虫躯就被压住了。

那只雌虫脱光了自己的衣服,露出来颜色非常深的雌穴,雌穴磨蹭着景兴圆粗大的肉棒,很容易的就将肉棒磨蹭成了硬邦邦的样子。

景兴圆能够反抗,但是他一点都没有反抗,任由骑在他身上的这只雌虫,扶着粗大的肉棒塞进了肉穴里面。

还是第一次,可是雌虫表现的经验非常丰富的样子,进入雌穴之前,将自己的穴肉揉弄得湿漉漉的。

“我很喜欢你。”雌虫说道。

他叫做许安。

“额,我可以娶你为我的第二个雌君。现在就是仪式的一部分。其他的仪式,可以等回到帝都再补办。”景兴圆说道。

许安点了点头,就是这么容易,景兴圆娶了他的第二位雌君。

粗大的肉棒在雌穴之中不断的驰骋着,第一次吃肉棒的雌穴游刃有余,许安不停的上下挪动着,将肉棒塞进了身体里面,雌穴之中不断的往外面流淌着骚水。

许安雌君强健的身体不是吹出来的,他健壮有力的身躯好像骑马一般不断的在雄君的身体上面驰骋着。

景兴圆躺在床上面承受着此刻的欢愉,雌虫们精力果然旺盛,虽然他的等级非常高,身体能够支撑他这样驰骋,但是能够省力气的时候,还是可以省一点力气的。

“好粗,好大,好喜欢。”许安说道,他第一眼见到这只小雄虫的时候就非常喜欢了,当然了几乎所有的雌虫在见到这只小雄虫的第一眼就会喜欢上这只小雄虫吧!

雌虫的穴里面有许多的淫水,流淌下来将他的肚皮都打湿掉了。

这注定是一个欢愉的夜晚。

景兴圆的这次前线实习持续了半年的时候,仅仅半年,他就回去了,回去的时候带着两只雌君和一只小虫崽,还有一些组队要去他的府邸里面当侍奴。

侍奴很不值钱,但是去当唯一的一只五s级别的雄虫的侍奴又是不一样的事情了。

反正他们跟着景兴圆走了,景兴圆没有不同意的。

在星车上面,成月与和许安聊天,两虫差了十几岁。

许安和成月与之间有着师生之情。

许安教了很多东西。

成月与很是感激,两虫相处过许多的岁月,现在嫁给了同一只雄虫,一时之间有太多的话想要说了。

景兴圆一向的沉默寡言,在一旁安静的抱着小虫崽,耐心的听着两个雌君说着他们从前的事情。

景兴圆这半年里面根本没有遇到任何危险的事情,可是雌虫们就不一样了,在他们的口中,遇到的事情简直可以用跌宕起伏来形容。

他安静的听着他们聊天,直到回到了他的庄园。

本来就有许多雌虫的庄园,迎来了更多的雌虫。

本来就有一排排的别墅排列在庄园里面,这次有更多的别墅排列在庄园里面。

景兴圆给新娶的第二只雌君补办了仪式。

当他的尿液浇灌在了四十多岁的雌虫的脸庞和身体上面的时候,他的心有一刻的凝滞。

他居然对如此年长的雌虫做了这样的事情。

成月与的脸色少见的改变了,但是还是打开了双腿尿在了前辈的身体上面,他现在都是用雌穴上面的尿孔尿尿的,他已经习惯了。

景兴圆回来之后,发现他的庄园里面有几个小虫崽子,这次他在去前线实习之前,雌虫们就怀上了小崽子,趁他不在的时候,雌虫们生了这么多的小崽子。

接下来的时间里面,景兴圆就不断的生小崽子,帮助有精神力崩溃的雌虫们治疗。

还会去前线参加雌虫和异兽的争斗,这对他来说非常的简单,毕竟他是五s级别的雌虫。

景兴圆的后院之中各种身份的雌虫都有,有些雌虫的身份地位非常的高,有些雌虫的平民窟出生。

和其他的雄虫对于雌虫有自己的挑选标准来说。景兴圆是帝国分配给他的雌虫他全部都要了,他还自己挑选了一些的雌虫。

某天,景兴圆又开了一场雌虫运动会,他之前玩过用雌虫们的穴夹着绳结拔河的游戏。

今天的游戏又不一样了。

是普通的运动会,不过全部都赤裸着身躯,可以戴着一些环。

有些雌虫回到景兴圆的庄园,就会脱光衣服,这对他们来说是非常的简单的事情。

景兴圆看着这场运动会,只是在欣赏着雌虫们健壮的身躯罢了。

各种肤色的雌虫们在眼光下面展示着强健的身躯实在是非常棒的一副场景。

景兴圆立马就下场和这些雌虫们深入交流,生出来更多的小虫崽了。

景兴圆三十九岁的时候,他的虫崽就有成年的了。

他一直都是用精神力帮助着虫崽们成长,喜欢的虫崽就多给点精神力,没有那么喜欢的虫崽就少给一点精神力,反正虫崽们都会长大的,强一点弱一点的区别罢了,更何况有他这么高等级的雄父,他们经过遗传根本就差不到哪里去的。

只是这天,他最大的虫崽景天蓝给他灌了很多的酒。

景兴圆不需要应酬,也没有喝酒的爱好,这么些年根本就不喝酒,虽然有虫们送了他许多的酒,但是他是不喝酒的。

不过是他最喜欢的大宝给的酒,景兴圆也就为了逗小虫崽开心喝了满满的一杯酒。

虽然小虫崽已经很大年纪了,他还是当成宝宝来看待的,毕竟小虫崽是那么的可爱。

可是接下来就不对劲了。他有些晕晕乎乎的,他很快就精神力让自己恢复,他的五s级别的体质在这种时候总是能够这么奏效。

景天蓝脸上带着笑意,嫁给别的虫还不如嫁给自己的雄父,他的雄父可是5s级别的虫,别的低等级的虫也要娶好多雌虫的,那肯定是嫁给自己的雄父好啊!

他不好意思和雄父说,那就下了药先斩后奏吧!

景兴圆等到自己被放在床上的时候,就知道发生了什么,接下来要发生什么。

作为非常宠爱小虫崽的雄父,他还能够怎么办呢!肯定是同意啊!

他望向小虫崽湖蓝色的眼睛,看着小虫崽急忙的将自己的衣服脱掉,露出来白皙的身躯。

已经十八岁的小虫崽是这样的健康强壮,还能够自作主张的干坏事情了。

景天蓝急急忙忙的握住了雄父软趴趴的大肉棒往自己的雌穴里面塞去。

景兴圆连忙张嘴硕大:“停下来,现在还不行。”

Jing Xingyuan held the little insect's butt with both hands and licked the female insect's hole for the first time.

His tongue inserted into the female's honey hole, which was the first time a male had explored it. After just a few licks, the area became wet and water began to flow out.

Sedum is a little jealous now. The male father must have licked the holes of many female insects. I don’t know how many females there are! After all, the male father's manor is already full of female insects, and there are still female insects that are constantly burrowing into the male father's manor! Couldn't stop at all.

But in fact, it was Jing Xingyuan's first time licking his pussy. If it weren't for his little bug cub, he wouldn't have done it! But he doesn't drink, Xiao Chong Zai said.

His tongue penetrated the female hole and licked the entire entrance of the female hole, turning this place into a wet entrance.

When Jing Xingyuan moved his head away from the female's female hole, his lips were all wet and shiny, looking very lustful and lustful!

Sedum Lan couldn't help but move her butt down and press it on the male father's face.

Jing Xingyuan patted the female's butt: "You little rascal."

Jing Xingyuan held his thick cock and aimed it at the little female's female hole and slid it up and down. The wet female hole was very easy to slide. Only when his cock became hard did he push his thick cock away from the entrance. place, inserted in.

This was the first time for Sedum Lan, and her expression changed slightly. It was really too big, but it was a great thing to become the female insect of her male father.

Sedum Lan sat down forcefully, almost pushing her whole body through.

His eyes blinked a few times, shining brightly, and he lowered his head to look at his male father, his lips pressed together tightly, looking extremely aggrieved.

Jing Xingyuan held the female in his arms and patted her back gently.

After a while, Sedum Lan slowed down and rode on the male father's body. Every time he pushed his thick cock into the hole, he closed his eyes tightly and felt the pleasure at this moment. .

Jing Xingyuan stood up from the bed, hugging his little bug cub and holding his buttocks with both hands. He could feel the little bug cub's wings trembling non-stop due to the huge ups and downs of emotions.

Sedum Lan's legs were tightly wrapped around the male father's waist. Feeling the penetration, the moans in his throat almost screamed out. But he had never had such an experience before. He could only tighten. He pursed his lips tightly.

Jing Xingyuan walked towards the floor-to-ceiling window with the little insect cub in his arms, pressing his head against the hole.

Even though he is not very keen on having sex with female insects, he has experienced and practiced having sex with so many female insects over the years. He knows how to fuck the female insects and how to do it from the best angle. Dry the female's hole until it's full of juice.

As he walked, he fucked the female insect at the best angle, fucking the little insect's hole until the juice was dripping with juice, and the juice was constantly flowing out. It’s like there’s no end to the flow.

Jing Xingyuan pressed the little insect cub against the window, and he could clearly observe how strong the little insect cub had grown over the years. Everything looks very good.

He opened the curtains, and the naked little bug cub pressed tightly against the glass.

The sedum-blue cock was pressed tightly against the window, and the female walking below could see him looking so coquettish when she raised her head.

Jing Xingyuan pressed the little insect cub, and his thick cock kept moving in and out of the hole, squeezing out more juice.

The blood flowing out of the little bug cub's virgin hole has been washed through by the vaginal fluid, and its color has become very light.

"It's so deep, it's so deep, I don't want it anymore. It's too deep. I feel like I can't survive. Please pull it out a little!" Sedum Lan said when her face was pressed against the glass. He really didn't want it anymore. His body was pressed against both the male father's body and the window. During the time of ice and fire, his body was particularly prone to orgasm. His whole body was trembling, and a lot of fluids gushed out from his female hole. The slutty water made him climax. Then he was immediately pushed by the thick cock, and he immediately entered the next level of climax. One after another, the water in his body continued to flow out, without stopping at all.

"Father Xiong, no more."

"No more."

"don't want."

Sedum Lan shouted, but he didn't make any resistance at all. Instead, he seemed to be enjoying it very much.

He felt no shame at all, and would be very happy if a female saw him crawling into his male father's bed.

In the Zerg tribe, it is very normal for an insect cub to climb into the bed of his male father. He is just the first little insect cub to climb into his male father's bed. This range is beyond his male father, the first 5s level male insect in the empire. , and also helped defeat several strange beasts.

From the perspective of alien beasts, high-level mental power really has no solution at all. They can only watch the 5s-level male insects kill everyone.

Jing Xingyuan kept manipulating the little Chong Zai, and put his mental energy on the little Chong Zai's body to make the little Chong Zai's body feel better.

What a very friendly male father to his little bug cubs.

"Uuuuuuuuah, so deep, so deep, so good. Male father is so good!"

Sedum Lan shouted without any shame.

Living in a manor with a male father and a bunch of female insects, he must have seen how they screamed.

Jing Xingyuan didn't know what to say about his little bug cub being so lewd. Then there is no choice but to try his best to satisfy his little bug cub.

He didn't stop until the little insect's hole was swollen.

Then he thrust violently for thousands of times, making the already swollen acupoint even more swollen and red, as if bright red was about to pop out.

He immediately ejaculated thick semen, and the hot semen filled the sedum blue female hole.

The red-pink vagina, with blood about to burst out, is dotted with white semen, just like a delicious drink.

Sedum Lan's body was trembling non-stop, and the white turbidity was still coming out, which was extremely lustful.

Jing Xingyuan took a photo of the female insect's son, including the face of the insect cub.

There are many photos of sexual intercourse on his homepage. He is the most popular male on the Star Network. Some females dream of being fucked by Jing Xingyuan.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

77.9K 496 34
Original / Male male / Time travel / High H / Drama / Abuse / Beauty Shou (new article has opened: big tits anchor and his perverted gold master) Hai...
12.7K 197 8
⚠️R-18 | Smut Warningβ—β—β€Œ Every adult dragon needs to leave his old home to make a new nest, and then go out to find a wife to lay eggs for him, and D...
37.2K 4.2K 51
hm pov kyun Aisa feel hota hain jab woh mujhe bhabi bulati hain humein toh khush hona chaiye agar hum anuvab se shadi karenge toh woh humari nanad to...
30.4K 838 95
Original / Male / Crossing / Middle H / Drama / Farming / Warm Lin Qiao, a hard-working programmer, stayed up late and worked overtime to meet God, a...