Watching Miraculous semblance...

By owenmonster18

The Miraculous ladybug cast is back in the theatre to continue watching the adventures Of team Miraculous fro... More

Welcome
Watching the prologue
Watching A not so normal day on remnant
Watching Reunion
Watching Beacon test
Watching Jaundice
Watching forever falls
Watching new miraculous holders
Watching cat out of the bag
Watching cat out of the bag 2
Watching family bonding
Watching best day ever
Watching events before the dance
Watching the mission
Watching the mission 2
Watching family truth
Watching fighting festival 1
Watching fighting festival 2
Watching fighting festival 3
Watching a talk with an emerald
Watching 2 vs 2 match 1
Watching 2 vs 2 match 2
Watching the fall
Watching Epilogue
Teaser

Watching the dance

249 7 0
By owenmonster18

[scene: My universal theatre]

Everyone was looking at the screen to see what happens at the dance.

[scene: Beacon ball room]

The teams of the huntsmen academies was dancing, having a drink or is talking amongst them selves. However not every complete team was there. Marinette and Adrien was at the party, to enjoy them selves but also to keep an eye on Cinder's team. The pair is dancing when they noticed Mercury and Emerald but no Cinder in sight.

Ivan: Look like that Cinder person is not there.

Nathaniel: Yeah, but (Y/n) and Alix is not there either.

Rose: But why are those two not there, they should enjoy themselves.

Juleka: I think with their suspicion with Cinder and her team.

Adrien: Looks like you were right to have (Y/n) and Alix not come tonight.

Marinette: Looks like it. *talks into ear piece* (Y/n), you there?

(Y/n): *ear piece* Yeah, I'm here, Alix is with me.

Marinette: Good keep an eye out for Cinder, she is not at the dance.

(Y/n): Got it, over and out. *turns ear piece off*

Marinette: well that make sense, two at the party to see if Cinder and her whole team show up and two not at the party but keeping an eye out just in case.

Adrien: That does sound like something you would come up with.

Marinette did the same and continued dancing with Adrien, then Yang came over.

Yang: Love your dress Marinette and your suit Adrien.

(A/n: I don't own these images)

The girls then went on about how good the two looked and after a few minutes they continued on watching.

Marinette: Thanks you I made them my self.

Yang: Really?

Adrien: Yep even down to the details, she even made this hat.

Yang: Now I see why you run a fashion store, I swear, Adrien could be a model.

Adrien: I'm a model, I model for my father's fashion line.

Adrien: I'm a model, back where we are from I model for my father's fashion line.

Nino: Yep that is Adrien for sure.

Adrien then playfully punched Nino

Adrien: Hey.

Yang: Wow, anyway have any of you two seen (Y/n) and Alix?

Marinette: Both of them are busy with work.

Yang: It's okay.

As this was going on Ruby after her little conversation with Ozpin, she goes outside to see a masked woman run across rooftops, she decided to follow her.

[scene change: Outside the tower]

Ruby noticed a bunch of guards knocked out, she called her locker, after it landed she grabbed her weapon, meanwhile with Cinder, she was told general Ironwood was on his way, she was about to place her scroll to up load a virus, even everything stopped.

Class: Huh?

Kim: Why did she suddenly stopped?

Alix: Wait... my semblance.

Max: That right, other Alix can stop time.

Cinder: 'what's this I can't move my body'

???: Look what we have here.

Cinder looked to where the voice came from to see Alix, Alix walks over to Cinder and noticed Cinder was looking at her but she can't move.

Alix: Seems like I was right about this.

Alya: Looks like it.

Marinette: Now where's (Y/n)

Alix: Wait you can see me. Guess that a perk of having magic huh?

Cinder was shocked that Alix knows that

Cinder: 'How does she know about that'

Alix: So it mean you have some resistance to my abilities

Cinder was to shocked to hear what Alix just said but she heard what Alix is saying.

Alix: How I know about your magic, I won't say, but *grabs Cinder's scroll* I'm taking this

Adrien: well in this, she is one of the miraculous box guardians and has a miraculous herself, so she would know about magic.

Kim: Yeah, with (Y/n) knowing magic of the miraculous book, definitely helps with that.

Cinder watched as Alix took the tracker out of her scroll, that she uses to find her scroll then crushes the tracker. Alix stopped her powers then Cinder charge at her only to get pinned down in a triangle chock hold by (Y/n). After she did that Ruby and Ironwood came and noticed what's going on.

Nino: Theres's (Y/n)

Ivan: And, he's using a triangle chock hold on her.

Ironwood: What is going on?

Alix: Me and (Y/n) saw this person acting suspicious then came her so we followed her. She was about to insert this into the main computer, *hands over Cinder's scroll*

Nathaniel: What was on that scroll?

Max: probably a virus.

Cinder than elbowed (Y/n) in the chest making him let go as she runs and jumps out the window.

Ironwood: Damn it she got away, Okay I will have this scroll analysis, Tomorrow, I want the three of you in Ozpin's office, to go over what happened.

Ruby/Alix/(Y/n): yes sir.

After that the four left the tower.

*meanwhile with Cinder*

She pulled Emerald and Mercury away.

Cinder: We got a problem

Emerald: what?

Cinder: It seem that team that has Alix is going to be a problem.

Marinette/Adrien/Alix: For sure/Yep/Big time.

The class just looked at the three.

Mercury: why's that?

Cinder: It seem Alix knows I have the maiden's power, and has Abilities to counter it. I think her team knows and has abilities that can ruin are plans.

Emerald: That could be the strange aura you felt around them and Yang and Jaune.

Rose: Can she sense the magic from the miraculouses.

Marinette: Seems like it.

Cinder: It could be, but it's seem Alix's and her team will be getting in our way.

[scene change: Team Miraculous dorm room]

(Y/n) and Alix came back after stopping whatever Cinder is trying to do, Marinette and Adrien then joined them and their talked about their next move. Know that Cinder and her team don't have control over the situation. The team went over what happened at the dance and Alix laughed her head of at the video Adrien showed them.

(Y/n): Can't believe he actually did that.

Alix's: that was funny.

After that the team got ready for bed.

Me: Alright everyone, go get something to eat or have a break, I will shout you all back in.

The class then left the room to have a break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 15K 121
Marinette struggles to stay happy nowadays, but what better way to change your mood than with a change of location? Adrien gave up his miraculous so...
401K 2.1K 49
Join the cast of RWBY as they all react to the Multiverse
22.9K 336 15
The miraculous ladybug class was sent into a theatre with someone their waiting for them. This person is me, I'm making the Miraculous ladybug class...
18.3K 246 7
in this story rwby characters will react to Earth such as media and other stuff that will most likely be put into such as Tankfish, Oversimplified, W...